The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jersey Shored

Chapter 4 — Transforming

Luan woke in the morning, spooning with her brother, his morning wood poking her back side. Despite her better judgment she pushed her hips backwards and grinded herself against Shen’s iron cock. Shen kissed her neck and groped her tits. He grabbed her chin, turning her head toward his. As his lips neared hers, Luan opened her mouth to accept her brother’s tongue. Shen’s eye popped open and he jumped out of bed.

“Holy shit! I’m sorry, Luan. I thought you were someone else. I forgot that you got in bed with me last night.”

“It’s okay, Shen. I thought you were someone else, too,” Luan lied. “Nothing really happened so it’s no big deal. It can be our little secret.”

After breakfast that morning the family gathered in the living room. While Luan played the piano and Shen played a game on his phone, their parents sat in front of the television, Kang watching wrestling, Ting-lan reading her economics journal. Luan struggled with the Liszt piece she’d played almost to perfection two days prior. She switched over to one of Haydn’s easier piano sonatas and struggled with it as well. It didn’t help that she expected her mother to snap at her for her atrocious playing at any moment. In the end it troubled Luan even more when she didn’t.

“What’s this word, Shen?” Ting-lan asked as she shoved the journal into her son’s face.

Shen looked up and said, “Optimum.”

“Why don’t you ask me?” Kang said. “I know stuff, too.”

“I wasn’t sure you could still read, Special K.”

“Don’t call me Special K. I’m not dumb”

“That’s not how I mean it, baby. Your special to me and your first name starts with K.”

“Oh. I get it. That makes sense when you put it that way.”

“That one’s a hottie,” Ting-lan said as she glanced at the television. “I wouldn’t mind wrapping my legs around him.”

“Hey, don’t talk about other men like that!” Kang said.

“Oh, don’t be that way, sweetie,” Ting-lan said as she ran her hands over Kang’s bare pecs. “You know you’re the only man for me. You can’t blame a girl for looking though.”

“We’ll need to leave soon, Luan. We don’t want to be late picking up Cathy,” Shen said.

“Are we going to do Tai Chi before we go?”

“Fuck no,” Kang said. “That exercise is so lame. Me and Shen are pumping weights from now on. You like it when I pump weights, don’t you, Ting-lan?”

“I told you to call me Mama Chinks!” Ting-lan jumped off Kang’s lap, banging the coffee table and spilling their drinks. “You never do what I want.” She ran into the master bedroom.

By the time Luan and Shen were showered and ready to go their parents were back on the couch, being lovey-dovey again. Kang had his meeting with the board at eleven that day and Ting-lan wanted to do some shopping so Shen drove Luan to the Newark Liberty airport to pick up her best friend. Cathy had been in Europe with her parents and had flown home a week early just for Luan’s birthday. While Luan had a driver’s license, she wasn’t very comfortable driving on freeways yet.

Shen smoked a couple cigarettes on the way to the airport and Luan found that she didn’t mind the smell. She also thought it made her brother look like a “bad boy”.

Cathy was surprised at Luan’s improved bust line and wardrobe. It had been several months since they’d seen each other. Luan blamed her boob growth on it being “that time of the month”. Cathy said that she’d been gyped by her periods; all she ever got were headaches and killer cramps. Luan’s friend was a tall, slender blonde. They’d met in middle school at Saint Vincent Preparatory School for Girls and had been best friends ever since.

On the return trip to the house they got caught in a traffic jam a few miles from the house. When it reached 1pm, the time she was supposed to meet Brad at the house, Luan finally thought to call him. There was no answer. Ten minutes later the traffic cleared up and she got home fifteen minutes late for her date.

Shen helped Cathy with her bags while Luan ran into the house to see if Brad was there. She found her father in the living room, dressed only in his swimsuit. He was watching wrestling and drinking a Budweiser. There was no sign of Brad or her mother.

“Dad, did Brad stop by?” Luan asked.

“Uh-huh,” Kang said without looking away from the television.

“When did he leave?”

Kang shrugged.

“Where’s Mom?” Getting information from her father had always been hard, even when he used to be smart.

“She likes to be called Mama Chinks now and she’s in the bedroom.”

“How did the meeting go?” Luan asked as she walked toward the hall and dialed Brad’s number again.

“Oh, fuck! I forgot all about it.”

Luan shook her head and then stopped in her tracks. A phone was ringing. Luan recognized the ring tone. It was Brad’s phone and it was coming from her parent’s bedroom. The sounds of sex coming from her parent’s bedroom prepared Luan for the sight when she threw the door open.

“What the fuck?”

Brad jumped out of the bed, his erection glistening from Ting-lan’s juices. “I know this looks bad, but I can explain.”

“Get away from me, you sick asshole!” Luan said when Brad tried to touch her. “Mama, how could you?”

“I’m sorry, angel. I tried to fight it, really I did. But he’s cute and I was so horny.”

As Brad scrambled to get dressed, the sound of footsteps echoed from the hall.

“What is going on in here?” Kang demanded from behind Luan. “You were fucking this boy? How could you do this to me, Mama Chinks?”

“I’m sorry, baby. You know that it’s you I love, don’t you?” Ting-lan said. “Come here and let me make it up to you.”

“Right after I beat the shit out of this punk,” Kang said as he advanced on Brad.

“Yeah, pound his face in, baby,” Ting-lan said. “He was a shitty lover.”

“No, don’t hurt him.” Luan moved between Brad and her father, despite wanting nothing more than to see her father beat the crap out of the two-timing asshole.

When Kang circled around Luan, Brad made a break for the door and ran from the room.

“I hate you, Mama Chinks!” Luan stormed out of the room and into the kitchen.

Cathy stood with her mouth hanging open, staring at the front door, her suitcase still in her hand. “A half dressed guy just ran out the door.”

“Yeah, come with me and I’ll show you your room,” Luan said. “You’re probably tired from your trip. I need to take care of something. Why don’t you rest and I’ll see you in an hour or two.”

“That sounds fine,” Cathy said as she followed Luan to her room. “So, who was the guy?”

“Just one of the local assholes.”

Once Cathy was settled in her room, Luan changed into her bikini and headed to the hot tub. Neither of her parents had emerged from the bedroom yet. She didn’t hear any sounds coming from the bedroom which disappointed Luan. She wanted her father to really let her mother have it.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Shen asked when Luan walked onto the deck. He’d been looking out at the ocean, smoking a cigarette when she emerged from the house.

“I’m going to use the hot tub. Got a problem with that?”

“You know what it will do to you. Do you really want to become a guidette?”

Luan cupped her breasts and said, “Tell me that you wouldn’t love to see me as a guidette.”

Shen gulped as he watched his sister run her hands down her body, his cock swelling in his shorts. “It’s your life.” He turned and exited the deck.

As Luan slid into the hot tub, she noticed several damp towels lying on a lawn chair. An empty bottle of Jagermeister, five empty Budweisers, and an ashtray with four spent butts, one of which was stained with lipstick, sat on the bench.

Luan didn’t care that by sitting in the hot tub she’d piss away her chance to be a concert pianist. She didn’t care that she’d turn into a vapid guidette. She’d done everything her parents had ever asked of her, spending hours every day studying and practicing the piano while her classmates went to parties and had boyfriends. What was her reward? Her mother fucks her first ever boyfriend. She was going to become the type of woman who got any man she wanted.

Luan laid her head back, closed her eyes and let the hot tub do its magic.

When Luan opened her eyes again she wasn’t alone. Shen and Cathy were in the hot tub, laughing and sitting next to each other. Luan sat up, a biting pain in her shoulders and around her waist clearing her sleepy brain.

“What are you doing in here?” Luan asked Cathy.

“You didn’t tell me that you were going hot tubing when you abandoned me earlier,” Cathy said with a playful frown.

“You should get out of the water,” Luan said as she stood. “Let’s go to the beach. We can swim in the ocean and then lay out.”

“I just got in and it feels real nice,” Cathy said. “Give me twenty minutes at least.”

“Twenty minutes in the hot tub won’t kill anyone,” Shen said.

Luan pulled at her bikini straps as she dried her body on her way to her bedroom. Her breasts and ass had grown again and the bikini straps were digging into her skin. As she entered her bedroom she decided that once she changed into clothing that fit she’d get Cathy out of the hot tub and then she’d drain the water out. That would stop anyone from using it until it could be removed from the house. Her earlier rage at her mother had diminished and her reservations about becoming a slut had resurfaced.

Sitting on Luan’s bed were several shopping bags and a note. The note said, “Luan, I’m real sorry I fucked Brad. I did some shopping earlier today. You can have it all. Please forgive me. Love, Mama Chinks.” Luan dug through the bags, laying it all out on her bed, tiny dresses, short skirts, patterned stockings, sparkly tops, high heels, glittering jewelry, glossy bikinis, and racy lingerie. In addition there were bags full of hair products, makeup, and nail polish.

Luan stood in front of her bed, staring at her new wardrobe for a couple minutes, telling herself to change into her old clothes, the clothes she’d brought from home, even knowing that she was just delaying the inevitable. There was no way that she could pass up wearing such sexy clothes. But thinking that maybe if she resisted long enough she wouldn’t feel guilty when she walked out of her room dressed like a slut.

One article of clothing called to her more than any of the others, a gold bikini with black rings holding its satin material together. The guys at the beach would eat their hearts out seeing her new boobs squeezed into its shiny material. Once Luan stripped she checked herself out in the mirror; besides the red lines on her shoulders and around her waist, she looked really hot. She had real curves now, curves of a woman. She hefted her breasts and guessed that she was now a D cup.

After donning the gold bikini she found a pair of strappy stilettos that matched the bikini nicely. The shoes had gold straps that climbed her legs and a slender, black heel that complimented the rings in her bikini. Next she pulled out a fist full of black clip-on hair extensions and started applying them to her hair. In less than fifteen minutes her hair had gone from her shoulder blades down to her curvy ass. She added a bunch of makeup and a liberal dose of perfume.

She decided to thank her mom. As she approached the bedroom she heard the sounds of fucking again. This time, she opened the door slowly. It was her dad fucking her mom this time. She marveled at his new physique as she watched them fuck for a few minutes. Her father had one sexy backside.

Luan found that her bitterness and anger had faded away entirely as she walked through the main floor of the Jersey house. It was wrong of her mother to fuck her new boyfriend, but Luan knew that it was the hot tub’s fault. She walked into the living room and stared at her baby grand piano. Did she still want to be a concert pianist? Luan looked down at her new cleavage and at the stilts on her feet. She looked good and felt good. She still wanted her old life though.

Luan sat at the piano and did a couple warm up exercises. She struggled to remember the piano pieces she’d once known by heart. As she worked through Beethoven’s minuet in D it started getting easier. Initially she played like a second year student, but after playing the piece a couple times her old skill emerged. Luan smiled. Perhaps it wasn’t too late. She could still be a concert pianist, a busty, fasionista pianist. She ran upstairs to get her best friend out of the water before she changed too much.

Shen and Cathy were sitting much closer when Luan stepped out on the deck. Cathy had her back up against Shen’s chest as he gave her a neck massage, his head next to her ear, whispering something that caused her to giggle and blush.

Luan’s vision narrowed as she kicked off her heels and climbed into the hot tub. She grabbed a cigarette from the pack on the bench.

“Do you have a light, Shen?” Luan asked.

Shen stopped his massage and picked up the lighter sitting on the bench next to the cigarettes. “When did you start smoking?”

Luan cupped Shen’s hand as he lit her cigarette. “You made it look so sexy; I just have to try it.” Luan exhaled at her brother. “You know, my big boobs are so heavy that they’re hurting my back. Can you give me a massage?”

Luan let out a moan as her brother started kneading her back. Cathy crossed her arms, looking like a child who’d had her favorite toy taken away.

“You know, Luan, you’re reminding me of a bad photograph, overdeveloped and overexposed,” Cathy said.

“Stay in the hot tub for awhile and you’ll get a pair of your own,” Luan said as she laid her head on the side of the hot tub and took a relaxing drag on her cigarette. “Fuck the piano” she thought to herself as she closed her eyes and enjoyed her brother’s magical touch. This was the life, not slaving away every day, chasing a stupid dream.

“Well, I’ll let you two have some time alone,” Cathy said as she started to get out of the hot tub.

“No, stay! My back is feeling better already.” Luan sat up and crushed out her cigarette. She was going to need a fellow guidette to shop and tan with, who better than her best friend. “I’ll pour us some drinks. Shen, why don’t you tell Cathy how you got your nickname, ‘One Shot’?”

Luan exited the hot tub and went in search of alcohol. When she returned a couple minutes later with a bottle of vodka and cranberry juice, Shen and Cathy were cuddling again.

“Listen, I’m going to go down to the beach. Why don’t you meet me there after you’ve soaked for a while? I’ll be near the weight lifters,” Luan said as she poured a couple drinks. When she handed Shen his drink she whispered into his ear, “Keep her in the hot tub until she’s a real party girl.”

Luan grabbed her shoes and headed downstairs. She filled a beach bag with a large towel, baby oil, cigarettes and a couple beers. She donned her oversized sunglasses and headed to the beach.

The beach was crowded as usual, but being alone made it easy for Luan to find an empty spot near the free weights. Once she had her blanket spread on the beach she popped open a beer, lit a cigarette, and scanned the weight lifters for a likely partner. She enlisted a beefy, tanned guy named Jace to spread oil on her back. Once she was nice and slippery they started making out.

A couple hours later, after Jace went back to lifting weights, Luan was joined by Cathy and Shen. Luan’s brother was rivaling Jace in the muscle department, looking like he’d gained twenty lean pounds since she’d last seen him. He carried a gallon beverage cooler. Cathy’s figure had improved and she had black streaks in her blonde hair. She’d changed into a bikini and was smoking a cigarette.

Shen looked over at the free weights as he set the beverage cooler next to Luan. “We need to stay away from the house for awhile.”

“How long,” Luan asked as she extinguished her cigarette in the sand.

“I don’t know, a couple hours at least. Mama Chinks will call us when she’s ready for us. I’m going to let you ladies get reacquainted while I get my pump on.”

“Oh my god. I love that fucking hot tub and I love your brother’s cock,” Cathy said as she lay down next to Luan. “He’s got on hell of a salami between his legs.” She pointed at the beverage cooler. “That is filled with a watermelon-tequila cocktail. I thought we might get thirsty scoping out all the fresh guidos on the beach.”

* * *

While the girls scoped out the talent on the beach, Ting-lan lay in the hot tub, cigarette dangling from her lips, holding a Jack and Coke in her left hand while fondling her tits with her right. They were bigger, that was certain. She guessed that she’d gained a cup size at least and her ass was fuller as well. While her waist was still on the thick side, with a bigger top and bottom she now had a classic full figure hour glass shape, like Jane Mansfield or Mae West. With the right dress and a tall pair of heels, she’d be the one getting all the attention at Temptations. Those hot young guidos would drop their skinny bitches and run to her once they got a load of her sexy curves.

“Look who’s here, Ting-lan,” Kang said from the sliding glass door that led into the house.

Six fellow Chinese Americans stepped out onto the deck after Kang. Ting-lan recognized them instantly. It was her brother’s family along with Kang’s older sister and her family. They reminded Ting-lan of how she, Kang, Shen and Luan had looked when they’d first arrived on the Jersey shore three days ago. Ting-lan released her tit, crushed out her cigarette and hopped out of the hot tub.

“Oh my god, I’m so happy to see you guys,” Ting-lan squealed as she skipped over to her relatives, water dripping from her body, breasts flopping on her chest, threatening to pop out of her bikini top. Ting-lan hugged her brother, Lok, leaving large wet patches on his polo shirt where her boobs had smashed against him.

“Ting-lan, you could have dried yourself before hugging me.”

“Don’t be so fussy. You’re at the ocean; you’re bound to get wet. Besides, your clothes will dry quickly in this weather; could you ask for a more beautiful day?” Ting-lan twirled and then hugged her sister-in-law, Diayu.

“Is that a new swimsuit?” Diayu asked as Ting-lan hugged her daughter, Niu. “It looks like the kind of thing you see on a younger, skinnier woman.”

“I know, isn’t it darling?” Ting-lan abandoned Niu and hugged her nephew Bao. Ting-lan held the hug much longer than she had with the other family members, enjoying the feeling of his youthful body against hers. When she finally released the hug, she slipped her arm through his. “We’ve decided to throw Luan a surprise party. We’re all going to get in the hot tub and yell surprise when she walks through the door.”

“I did not bring swimwear,” Zhin said with a look of scorn. She was older than Kang by nearly a decade and her face showed it.

“You didn’t bring a bathing suit to the beach?” Ting-lan said with a derisive chuckle. “No worries, you can wear your underwear. When the hot tub jets are going you can’t see under the water.”

“We’re not bathing in our underwear, you silly woman,” Zhin said. “Besides, Luan’s birthday was last week and she knows that we were coming. It won’t be much of a surprise.”

“She told me just yesterday that she wanted to have a hot tub party. You know her, she asks for so little. It would mean so much to her to see her family in the hot tub when she walks through the door.”

“Well, since it is for Luan,” Zhin said, her face softening.

Ting-lan smiled. With Zhin on her side, the others would follow. “Kang will show you your rooms downstairs. Get changed and come back upstairs quickly. We need to be in the hot tub before Luan gets home.”

The family turned and headed into the house. Ting-lan held onto Bao’s arm, not letting him follow his family.

“I need you to stay up here with me; I need the help of a strong young man.”

“What do you need, Aunt Ting-Ling?”

“Call me Mama Chinks. Get undressed and climb into the hot tub with me and I’ll show you.”

When the others returned twenty minutes later Ting-lan finally stopped fawning over her nephew’s body. She couldn’t wait to see what the hot tub did to him and the others. Bao was in fairly decent shape, not guido shape, but much nicer than his father. Both Lok and Yuan were the palest, skinniest Chinese men Ting-lan had ever known. Their bodies look liked they hadn’t seen the sun in years and the heaviest thing they’d lifted was a pencil.

Despite turning twenty earlier in the year, Niu still had the body of a girl in her mid-teens, small A cups for breasts, a waist smaller than Kang’s thigh, and tiny hips. It was easy to tell which of the two women her mother was. Diayu looked like a poster woman for anorexia whereas Zhin had a thick, matronly body.

The ladies let their towels drop, exposing their plain, cotton bra and panties. The bras looked designed for support, something neither Diayu nor Niu needed, but Zhin required in abundance.

“Who wants a drink?” Ting-lan said as the others entered the hot tub.

“When is Luan arriving?” Zhin said.

“Anytime now. Just relax and enjoy yourselves, she’ll be here before you know it,” Ting-lan said as she poured Jack Daniels into her nephew’s glass.

* * *

Cathy and Luan hung out on the beach, talking, smoking and drinking, waiting for the call from Mama Chinks so they could return to the hot tub. After a couple hours the call finally came. They looked for Shen, but couldn’t find him so they returned to the house on their own.

The girls heard the party before they entered the house. The heavy thump of house music reverberated through the walls as they ascended the steps to the deck. When they stepped through the sliding glass doors, fifteen people shouted “Surprise”.

Ting-lan wore a bikini almost as tiny as Luan’s. While she lacked Luan’s youthful skin and tiny waist, her matronly curves had caught the eye of most of the males. Kang danced with his wife and his swimsuit did little to hide his excitement over her improved figure. Lynn Masterson danced inside a circle of tanned, muscular, young men. The hot tub was packed with Luan’s aunts, uncles and cousins. Everyone had a drink and was fist pumping to the music.

Ting-lan hurried over to Luan. “Happy birthday, angel. I hope you’ve forgiven me.”

“Yeah, I’m over all that, Mama Chinks,” Luan said as she pulled a couple cigarettes from her purse, handing one to her mom and keeping the other for herself. “Thanks for the clothes and shoes. They’re fucking hot.”

“I got another present for you, but it’s for latter after everyone is too busy to notice us slip away for a little while.”

Luan danced her way over to the hot tub and said hello to her extended family. While Cathy had met most of them, it had been a few years.

“Cathy, this is Uncle Lok, Aunt Diayu and my cousin Niu. Uncle Lok is Mama Chinks’s brother.”

Lok finished lighting his daughter’s first cigarette and then held out his hand. “It’s nice to meet you, Cathy.”

Both Lok and Niu had gained weight since Luan had seen them last month. For Lok it was in his chest and arms, both of which bulged with muscles. For Niu it was in her breasts and ass; her bra looked like it was made for a much smaller woman. Niu finished taking a long drag on her cigarette, looking like she’d been smoking for years, and then waved a greeting as she let out a thick cloud of smoke into the warm night air.

“And this is Aunt Zhin, Uncle Yuan and my cousin Bao. Aunt Zhin is Special K’s sister.”

Like Lok, both Bao and Yuan now had muscular bodies. Diayu and Zhin both wore bras as bikini tops and looked like they too would need to do some lingerie shopping in the immediate future. Zhin’s matronly figure had been exaggerated even fuller. Diayu too had gained curves in the right places, no longer looking like a starvation victim, but more like a classy stripper.

* * *

Bao stopped massaging his mother’s shoulders and swam over to Cathy. “It’s very nice to meet you, Cathy. I didn’t know Luan had such a hot friend.”

Before Cathy could reply the music cut out. A chorus of “boo” erupted.

“Everyone, I want to make a brief announcement,” Kang said. He had his arm wrapped around Ting-lan’s waist and an erection visible in his Speedo. “We’re going to sing ‘Happy Birthday’, followed by Luan opening her presents, followed by the best fucking party this town has ever seen!”

Every one cheered and then started singing “Happy Birthday” to a very embarrassed Luan. Besides the present Lynn Masterson gave her, a tank top with the words “I’m the sweetest bitch that you’ll ever meet”, the presents from her family were ones that she would have loved a week ago, things like sheet music and a leather bound copy of “The House of Mirth”. Once the presents were out of the way the DJ started up the music everyone started dancing.

After twenty minutes Ting-lan took Luan aside. “It’s time for your real present, angel.” Ting-lan led Luan to the master bedroom.

Ting-lan opened the door, sitting on the bed were a couple of the guys who’d been dancing with Lynn Masterson earlier in the evening. Both were tall, tanned and had muscles bursting out of their Ed Hardy t-shirts.

“Hello gorgeous,” one of the guidos said as he stood. He reminded Luan of her brother; give him slanted eyes and a flatter nose and the two could be twins.

Luan pulled her mother into the hall and closed the door. “What the fuck is this, Mama?”

“It’s your birthday present. Aren’t they yummy?”

“Why are there two of them?”

“One’s for me, angel. You can’t have them both to yourself.”

“This is so fucked up,” Luan said and then opened the bedroom door.

Luan walked up to the guido who reminded her of Shen. “I’m Luan.”

“I’m Alberto, but you can call me Alpha Dog. This is my friend, Stefano,” Alberto said as he held out his hand.

Luan brushed the hand aside and kissed Alberto.

“Damn, she is ready to go!” Stefano hooted.

“Damn, Mama Chinks!” Alberto said when Luan finally broke the kiss. “You said your daughter was hot, but you skipped the best part, her amazing rack.”

“Should we go into separate rooms?” Luan asked as Alberto pulled her panties down.

“I want to be here for your first time, angel” Ting-lan said as she unzipped Stefano’s slacks. “It is your first time, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, it’s my first.”

Alberto stopped pulling off his pants long enough to give his buddy a high five. A couple minutes later the ladies lay on the bed next to each other, their legs spread wide, as their men prepared to mount them.

“It’s going to hurt a little since it’s you first time.” Ting-lan said and then shrieked when Stefano crammed his large cock into her. “Sometimes it hurts even when it isn’t your first time.”

Luan squealed when the head of Alberto’s cock parted the inner lips of her pussy.

Ting-lan grabbed her daughter’s hand. “Oh, I’m so happy I get to be here with you. This is such a special time.”

Luan squeezed her mother’s hand tightly against the pain as Alberto pushed in deeper. “It fucking hurts, Mama Chinks.”

Ting-lan wiped a tear off her daughter’s cheek and then leaned over and kissed her forehead. “The pain only lasts for a little while. You’ll get used to it and then you’ll love it. Soon, you’ll be just as addicted to cock as I am.”

Luan’s mother was correct. Within a few minutes the pain gave way to pleasure and she was writhing beneath her first lover. She enjoyed it so much that she soon lost track of time, as did her mother. Ting-lan had meant to return to the party before their absence became an issue. By the time Kang noticed their absence and thought to look in the master bedroom, both Luan and Ting-lan were on their hands and knees, the Guidos plowing into them from behind, enjoying watching the mother and daughter share the occasional, tender kiss.

“Mama Chinks, you promised you wouldn’t cheat again,” Kang said when he entered the room.

“I’m sorry, baby. I fucked up again. You know that’s it you I really love, right baby?”

“You’re impossible!” Kang stormed out of the room.

“Don’t fucking stop!” Ting-lan said when Stefano started to pull out.

“But your husband,” Stefano said.

“Now that I got my hand caught in the cookie jar I may as well enjoy the cookie. I’ll go apologize to Special K once we both get off.”

“Would you two shut the fuck up?” Luan snapped as she bucked her hips against Alberto’s powerful thrusts. “You’re spoiling the mood.”

Luan spent the rest of the night up on the deck, dancing with Alberto or soaking in the hot tub. Other than gaining another cup size and her skin taking on a dark orangish tint, her body didn’t seem to change much more. At some point someone started handing out colorful pills with “XTC” stamped on them. Luan accepted a couple and the party went into full swing.