The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jersey Shored

Chapter 6 — Ending

Luan woke to someone yelling “It’s wake the whole house time” for the second day in a row. While she was naked once again, she wasn’t alone. She was wrapped up in her uncle’s muscular arms, feeling safe and secure, his warm breath tickling her neck, his erection poking her back.

“Morning, sexy,” Yuan said as he groped one of her tits and ground his morning wood against the small of her back.

“I’m going to find the asshole who keeps shouting the house awake and then I want you to pound him.”

“There’s something else I’d like to pound right now.” Yuan rolled Luan over and climbed on top of her.

“I like the way you think,” Luan said as she wrapped her hand around Yuan’s erection. “The Rack’s pussy is aching for her uncle’s Italian sausage.”

Luan ran the tip of Yuan’s cock up and down her outer lips, enjoying the sensation of his stiff muscle on her slick folds. She positioned him at her entrance and then bucked her hips, impaling herself on his thick cock.

“Suck my tits, baby.” Luan screamed as Yuan buried his entire cock inside her.

“Quite, baby. My wife doesn’t know that we’ve hooked up yet.”

“I’ll be quiet, but I want you to eat me out afters.”

“Gladly,” Yuan said as he pounded away at his niece’s tight pussy.

It was three in the afternoon by the time Luan and her uncle finally stumbled out of her bedroom. There was a crowd in the kitchen drinking coffee and eating donuts. Luan grabbed two coffee cups and filled them with a mixture of coffee and Jack Daniels. She skipped the donuts and had a cigarette for breakfast instead. As she sat on Yuan’s lap, stroking his thigh while he groped her breasts, it occurred to Luan that her aunt Zhin might take offense. Scanning the room she spotted her aunt playing tongue hockey with a guido. She relaxed and let her uncle continue his assault on her tits.

After a minute Luan realized that she knew the guido Zhin was making out with: it was Bao. He looked like he could try out for best beach body and probably win. He was dressed in a pair of track suit pants and a classic wife beater that strained at his tanned pecs. He had diamond studs in his ears, an NYC baseball cap cock on his head, and a thick gold chain around his neck

Niu now had the body of a porn star and was dressed like she was about to accept the award for best blow job of the year. Her swollen lips were painted a bright pink. Her silver dress exposed more skin than it covered. She smoked her cigarette slowly while a local guido pawed at melons on her chest.

Uncle Lok and Aunt Diayu were in the living room making out on the couch, only not together. Both had sexy, young partners. Diayu sat on the lap of a boy that looked like he had another year before escaping his teens. Lok groped a girl that looked like an Italian version of his daughter, Niu.

“Any more donuts?” Ting-lan said around her cigarette. She was with Gino, Shen and Adriana. They were in their swimsuits and looked like they’d just gotten out of the hot tub.

“Any more coke?” Luan asked Gino.

“I’ll have more tonight, a lot more. Your dad hooked me up with some cash.”

“You sure you don’t have a little stashed away for an emergency?” Luan asked with what she hoped was a seductive smile.

“He would have given it to me if he had,” Ting-lan said as she grabbed Gino possessively.

“Fuck!” Luan said.

“I heard from Joey,” Gino said as Ting-lan rubbed up against him. “Your friend is going to be okay.”

“What the fuck are you talkin’ about?”

“KitKat,” Ting-lan said. “The one you almost killed with my vase. You’re a real mook.”

“Oh yeah. I’m happy she’s going to be okay.”

“You should go and see her, Tiara,” Shen said.

“I’m The Rack!” Luan shrieked as she pointed at the tattoo on her chest. “Everyone better stop calling me Tiara or I’ll scratch their fucking eyes out.”

“You’re The Rack, I get it. So, do you want to go see your best friend or what?”

“I guess. Except I don’t wanna spend my last day at the Jersey shore in no dumb hospital,” Luan said. “I wanna shop and get a Brazilian. I want to go to a club and fuckin’ party!”

“Why don’t you and Adriana hit the shops and the salon while Yuan and will hit the gym? We’ll all meet up at Bronze Bunz afterwards. Once were done tanning we can get changed for a night out and then swing by the hospital on the way to Temptations.”

“Don’t stay out too late,” Ting-lan said. “Gino’s coke won’t last forever.”

“You could always save some for us,” Luan said.

“Fuck that shit.”

Luan was about to retort when there was a knock on the door.

“Hide the ecstasy,” Ting-lan shouted.

Shen opened the door a minute later. A bulky man with a shaggy mustache and wearing a pair of blue overalls stood in the doorway with a clipboard. “Brentwood Moving” was embroidered on his chest.

“Is this 1209 Ocean Terrace?”

“Yes,” Shen said. “What can I help you with?”

“You can’t take the hot tub!” Luan screamed as she ran at the mover with murder in her eyes. Yuan caught her and threw her over his shoulder.

“Slow your roll, baby,” Yuan said as he slapped Luan’s ass playfully.

“I’m not here to take anything, beautiful. I’m delivering a tanning bed. Sign here and I’ll bring it in.”

Shen signed the paperwork and the man motioned to another pair of movers at the bottom of the stairs. They picked up an eight foot tall box and carried it up the stairs. While they were installing it in one of the back bedrooms Kang arrived. He had Gia and Lynn Masterson with him.

Kang wore a pair of sweat pants, a black t-shirt with “Suns Out Guns Out” written on the front and a thick gold chain around his neck. Gia wore a pair of white booty shorts, a crop top and a pair of stilettos with straps that climbed her up her calves to her knees. Lynn wore a tiny red dress and a pair of platform heels. Both women looked like they’d just stepped out of a salon.

“Everyone come here,” Kang shouted. “I have something to say.”

“What is it, Special K?” Ting-lan asked as she entered the room holding Gino’s hand.

“It’s a surprise, Mama Chinks.” Kang had a goofy grin on his face. When the rest of the family entered the kitchen Kang said, “I know everyone is sad ’cause today is last day at the shore. Well, smile ’cause it ain’t.”

“What the hell is he talking about, Lady-L?” Luan asked.

“Your father made an offer on the Shore Store and the owners accepted it.”

“What about your job at Princeton, Daddy?”

“I got fired. But that’s good. Now we can live here all year long. We’ll make money from the store and then we party all night long!” Kang opened a bag and tossed a t-shirt with the Shore Store company logo on the front to Shen. He tossed hats and t-shirts to everyone in the room.

Luan hugged Yuan. Shen let out a whoop. Ting-lan abandoned Gino and ran to her husband.

“You’ve made me so happy. I was dreading going back to teaching. I’ll love working in the Shore Store,” Ting-lan said as she showered him with kisses. “I love you, Special K.”

“I love you, Mama Chinks,” Kang said as he held his wife tightly.

“Get the fuck away from my man, bitch!” Gia said.

“He’s my husband, slut,” Ting-lan snapped.

“Are you going to let that whore call me a slut?” Gia said to Kang.

“What do you want me to do, baby? She’s my wife.”

“Be a man and stick up for your woman,” Gia said and then stomped out of the house.

“Wait, baby. Let me make it up to you,” Kang cried as he ran after Gia.

“Well, since we’re not leaving today we could go see Cathy right now and then hit the gym and the shops,” Shen said.

“Fuck that, let’s see her tonight before we go clubbing. Right now I want to spend some time in the hot tub with my man.” Luan grabbed Yuan’s hand. “I want to continue what we started in the bedroom.” Luan gave Yuan a passionate kiss.

“Well, we’ll wait for you down here then,” Shen said.

“Why don’t you come too? The hot tub can hold four couples easily and I’m sure Adriana would like to start the day with some lovin’ from her man. Am I right, girlfriend?”

“The Rack’s right, baby. I want to fuck in the hot tub, too.”

“Gino and I want in,” Ting-lan said.

As the rest of the group headed to up the stairs, Luan pulled Ting-lan aside.

“Please don’t fuck Uncle Yuan, Mama Chinks. I really like him a lot. He could be the one.”

“Don’t worry, angel. He’s way too fucking old for me,” Ting-lan said. “If I wanted an old man to fuck me, I’d have your father do it.”

“That makes me so happy, Mama Chinks.”

When Kang returned ten minutes later with Gia in tow the rest of his family were all going at it with their lovers in the hot tub. Shen sat on the edge of the hot tub while Adriana ran her tongue over his cock. Luan was on her belly, halfway out of the tub, Yuan fucking her from behind, her tits keeping a beat as they slapped against the hot tub’s fiberglass side. Ting-lan sat on Gino’s lap, facing him. She beckoned to her husband as she slid up and down on Gino’s cock.

“I’m not fucking you in there, not with all those other people,” Gia said.

“Please baby. I want to fuck you so bad, but I want to be with my family too.”

“Okay, but I want to move in with you and I want the master bedroom for us. Your wife and Gino can have one of the small bedrooms.”

“Deal!” Kang picked Gia up and set her in the hot tub. He gave his wife a quick kiss to Gia’s annoyance and then started fucking his girlfriend. He felt content. His family was together, they all had lovers and they were happy. What more could they want?

The End