The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jesse’s Brand

CHAPTER 3: MESSAGE FROM HOME

Laughing Willow raced to her father’s side, her look imploring him to help the teen. Watching closely, she noticed a happy expression on the boy’s face.

“Uncle Hank, I’m really glad to see you. How did you find me, anyway?” Jesse asked.

“We…uh…we found your pa, boy. I kinda figgered you would show up here, or at least I hoped you would. I’ve known about this camp for quite a spell, and I decided to see if you were here. I’m just glad you’re safe,” the older man told him, the anger and sorrow for the boy’s father coming through in his voice.

“Uh, yeah, we got ambushed. They had been trailing us for awhile,” Jesse told him.

“We kind of figgered as much. How did you manage to stay alive?” Hank asked, his eyes looking over the teen, as if he could see any wounds that might be healing on the boy.

“I got threw off my horse and hit my head on a rock. I think the rustlers took me for dead and left me there. Luckily I was found by this tribe and they brought me here. I think the real reason I’m still alive is because of my beautiful nurse,” Jesse answered, glancing toward Laughing Willow. Hearing this, the girl blushed, her attention suddenly drawn to her moccasin-covered feet as they drew circles in the packed earth.

“I have to say one thing for you boy. When you get hurt, you surely do pick a good lookin’ nurse,” Hank replied, smiling gently at the blushing girl. Remembering his manners, Jesse stepped back from his uncle and took Laughing Willow’s hand in his own.

“Uncle Hank, this is Laughing Willow. She has been taking care of me since I was brought here,” Jesse said, smiling at the young girl.

“Pleased to meetcha. It’s no wonder he’s in such good shape, with a nurse like you taking care of him. These quiet fellers on those nags are my boys. Jeb, Frank, say howdy,” Hank replied, motioning to the men to get down from their horses. Smiling shyly, the two younger cowboys stepped down from their mounts.

“Thank you,” Laughing Willow replied, moving closer to Jesse. Pleased at the way she had inched toward him, Jesse placed his arm around her waist to let her know he was happy to be with her.

“Jesse, I hate to bring even more bad news after what happened, but, Jo is in trouble. That banker in Mesquite is starting to make some noises about taking away your ranch. He said that your pa was supposed to come in to file for an extension of your loan before the 10th of next month. If you don’t take care of that, she’s going to have to get a job. We both know there ain’t any jobs in that town other than the saloon,” Hank told him.

Jesse felt the cold anger gathering in his gut, knowing the shady banker would definitely follow through on his threat. Seething, Jesse looked into his uncle’s eyes, “Uncle Hank, I need to get my horse and go home. I won’t let all the work we put in on our spread go to waste.”

“We will go with you, but, first we need to figure out what we can do. It’s too late to start now, anyway and with a good plan we should be able to help your sister and save your ranch,” Soaring Eagle said, joining in the conversation.

“I can’t ask you to come with me. This is my fight,” Jesse told the medicine man.

“So does that mean you don’t want my help, neither?” Hank asked, happy at how quickly his nephew had made friends with the Cheyenne shaman.

“Uh…well… I mean, oh heck, I just mean I don’t think I have the right to ask for anyone’s help,” Jesse mumbled, looking everywhere but their faces.

“I don’t recall you asking either of us, son. We both volunteered,” Hank said, reaching out his hand to his nephew.

“I will be going, too,” Laughing Willow said, leaving the boy no room for argument. “Aw, heck, I guess we’re going to have plenty of company on this ride. I know better than to argue when I’m beat,” Jesse said, a smile coming to his face. The young man figured there was no way he could lose with this bunch on his side. “Why don’t you and Laughing Willow get your things together, while me and Soaring Eagle figure out how to handle that crook,” Hank told his nephew, smiling as the boy blushed. Watching the two, Soaring Eagle knew his daughter wouldn’t be a maiden much longer.

Back inside Jesse’s temporary home, Laughing Willow watched the boy as he began to get ready for the long journey back to Texas. She could see the determination in every move he made, feel his resolution in the way he held himself. As she watched him, she could feel the pride building in her. Although neither had said anything about it, she realized this was her man.

Jesse could feel the girl’s eyes on him. He couldn’t tell her, but he was happy that she wanted to go with him. Even if most would consider him too young to take a wife, for some reason he felt that Laughing Willow and he were married, just as married as if a preacher had spoken the words to them. Lost in his thoughts, Jesse jumped when he heard Laughing Willow speak.

“How long will it take to get there?” she asked, stepping closer to him.

“I figure we can be there in about a week if we don’t have any trouble. It took us about three weeks to make it here with the cattle, but we won’t have them slowing us down this time. I figure we should be able to make it pretty quickly, going back,” he replied, taking her in his arms.

“That’s good,” she replied breathily, before grabbing his head to pull him down to her waiting lips. She had been waiting for him to kiss her again, after their last time, but she decided to take matters into her own hands.

Jesse wrapped his arms tighter around the girl, pulling her even closer to him. He could feel the heat from her young, supple body as she began grinding her pelvis into his, making him feel like he was on fire. Letting his hands fall to her ass, he could feel the muscles clenching and releasing as she continued her onslaught on his groin.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe how good you feel,” Jesse groaned, wanting to hold her in his arms forever. Taking his right hand from her firm bottom, he placed it on her breast, feeling the spongy softness for the first time. As he decided to remove her doeskin dress, he heard footsteps approaching. Not wanting to embarrass Laughing Willow, Jesse stepped in between her and the entrance to the tepee.

Soaring Eagle smiled as he heard the sounds from inside the teepee. He could remember when he and his bride had made the same noises. He stopped outside the entrance, not wanting to make the young couple uncomfortable. “We are about ready to eat; when you get finished with your packing you should join us.” Leaving as soon as he told them this, the shaman knew it would take a little time for the teens to calm down.

Inside the tepee, Jesse and Laughing Willow grinned at each other, realizing how quickly they had gotten carried away. Deciding there was no reason to worry about it, they decided they could finish packing after eating. As they reached the entrance, Jesse stopped and turned toward the girl.

“Laughing Willow, I know we haven’t known each other long, but, uh… well… oh heck, I want to marry you. I know you probably want to wait a little…” Jesse began, before being stopped by the pretty maiden.

“I would be proud to call you my man, but you will have to ask my father. He will probably ask for some horses or some other gifts, but I know he would be happy to let me have you for my own,” she replied, kissing him once again.

Not believing his luck, the happy young man let out a loud whoop after hearing her heartfelt words. Smiling at each other, the couple raced to speak to the medicine man, wanting to share the rest of their lives together.

Soaring Eagle saw the pair racing toward him, the happiness evident in their smiling faces. Not wanting to let the boy know he had already hoped for this outcome, the shaman made it a point to look solemn as they approached him.

“Sir, I need to ask you something really important,” Jesse began.

“We usually use the bushes to the east of camp,” the elder man said, hiding the twinkle in his eyes.

“Huh? No, I know where to empty my bladder. I mean I… oh heck, I mean, I want to marry your daughter,” Jesse finally said, not understanding the smile that was creeping onto the older man’s face.

“I had a feeling you would be asking me this. I will require one thing from you, and it will be either the hardest or easiest thing you will ever do. Do you think you can do this?” asked the medicine man.

“Whatever you want, I just want to have Laughing Willow for my wife. I will do anything in the world to make her happy. Just tell me what I need to do,” Jesse told him, sincerity showing plainly on his young face.

“You have just done it. All I want for my daughter is to be happy, and since you have promised this, I will gladly allow her to join you on your life’s journey,” Soaring Eagle told the young man, smiling at the look of pure happiness on the couple’s faces.

Rushing to her father, the girl threw her arms around her father,” Thank you I know you asked me to encourage him, but I had already decided before you said anything that he would be my man. I plan to give you a lot of strong grandsons that you can teach your medicine to,” Laughing Willow whispered in his ear, laughing at the expressions that crossed his face.

“You are just like your mother. She was always three steps ahead of me as well. Very well. After we eat, we shall perform the ceremony. I think it would be a long trip for you and your young man if we were to wait until later,” Soaring Eagle said, smiling at the blush that crept up the girl’s neck. Turning and heading toward the fire, the medicine man gave them the small amount of privacy they would need before they joined the rest.

Smiling as if he’d been given the world, Jesse pulled his soon-to-be wife into his arms and kissed her, looking forward to the time they would be able to do even more. Holding hands, the couple headed to the fire to make plans to save the ranch, as well as plan out the rest of their lives.