The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Jillian’s Tale”

Part 3

Jillian’s Punishment

When the train pulled into the station Wanda stood up and said “Follow me, bitch”. Jillian obediently got up and followed her out the doors and onto the platform. She was extremely nervous. She knew that what she was doing was very dangerous, but she couldn’t seem to help herself. She knew she wanted this. It was like a dream all of a sudden coming true. She was putting herself in the hands of this young black girl and she had no control over what she would do with her!

They descended the stairs of the station and for the first time Jillian looked around at her surroundings. Her jaw dropped. It was like something out of a war movie! She’d passed this area many times in her air-conditioned car on the Cross Bronx Expressway and had seen the burned out buildings, but she’d never got closer to it than the highway. This was like those pictures of Berlin after the war. There were stones and rubble everywhere. Ahead of her she could see the charred skeletons of burned out apartment buildings. What really shocked her was that amid all this devastation there were children playing! People actually lived here. They had families. They ate, they slept, they survived...

“This way, bitch.” Wanda led the way across the rubble towards one of the buildings. When she got halfway there she stopped behind a mound of rubble.

“You ain’t comin’ in this way, bitch. You need some humblin’. You one stuck up lily-assed whore. It’s time you got taken down a peg. Take them shoes off.... give them to me..”

Jillian complied.

“Now the skirt...”

Jillian looked around in wide-eyed panic.

“P-please, not out here!”

“Shut your fuckin’ whore trap, bitch. You don’t say nuthin’ unless I tell you to. Take that fuckin’ designer skirt off or I’ll cut it off!” Wanda flashed a mean looking switchblade.

Jillian glanced around once more in panic, then undid her skirt. It fell to the ground and she obediently picked it up and handed it to Wanda. Wanda had to suppress a smile when she saw the white garter and hose. Like all of the girls in her gang, she was a young lesbian. That had been one of the key points Louise had been searching for.

“Pull them pretty little panties off, bitch. Then them whore garters and stockings. Come on! I ain’t got all day!”

Jillian began to tremble as she looked around nervously then pulled her white panties down off her slender hips. Her hands shook so bad that she had trouble with the snaps on her garters. When she finally got them she bent and began rolling down her sheer white hose. She handed everything to Wanda who was impatiently tapping her foot. Jillian now stood nude from the waist down. Wanda stepped up to her and reached both hands under the back of her cashmere top. Jillian felt a tug, then a snap, and her bra fell off and down. Wanda had cut the strap. Now her only piece of clothing was the cashmere top.

“I like that top, whore. How many times you have to fuck for that? Cat got your tongue? Leave it on for now... Now, like the whore bitch that you are, get down on the ground on your hands and knees. Hurry up!”

Jillian gulped. She had tears welling in her eyes as she shakily got down on the ground on all fours. She wished the cashmere top had been longer to cover more of her ass, but Wanda grabbed the hem and pulled it up to the small of her back.

“Leave it there, bitch. I don’t want nothin’ coverin’ up that lily white ass of yours.”

Wanda took her switchblade and began cutting up Jillian’s black skirt.

“Wh-what are you doing?!” Jillian pleaded, wild-eyed.

Wanda reached down and gave her a slap on the ass that made her jump.

“Owwwwww!!”

“I told you to keep your whore mouth shut, bitch. Don’t you be givin’ me no shit.”

Wanda continued cutting the skirt up into small pieces. After that she used her knife to cut up the delicate white panties. She kept the garter and hose and placed them, along with her shoes and her small purse, into the pack she carried over her shoulder.

“In case you be wonderin’ how you’re gonna get home with no skirt and no panties, don’t waste your time thinkin’ about it.” She laughed for the first time.

She fished around in the pack and pulled out what looked like a long leash and a dog collar. Jillian stared at it in utter disbelief.

Wanda buckled the collar around Jillian’s neck and clipped the leash onto it. It was one of those chain leashes with the little leather loop at one end to hold on to.

“Let’s go, bitch.

Wanda tugged on the leash and began slowly leading the trembling blonde woman on all fours across the trash and rubble-filled lot. Jillian’s small white ass was high in the air. As she crawled you could see her cunt lips and little wisps of blonde hair between her legs. Wanda indicated that she wanted Jillian to crawl ahead of her. As she walked slightly behind and to the left of the crawling white woman she occasionally used the thong end of the leash to slap across her vulnerable buns.

“Look!” came a startled high-pitched voice. One of the children had seen her. Within seconds a half dozen children had run up and were gathered around Wanda and the visibly shaking Jillian.

“Get away from here, you kids. This ain’t nothin for you to be lookin at! Go home!”

There were three boys and three girls. They were all laughing and pointing.

“What you gonna do with that white woman? Where are her clothes”, one of the boys asked.

“This here is a rich white stuck up whore-bitch from Connecticut. I’m gonna whip her ass, the way she shoulda had it whipped a long time ago.”

“Wow! Can we watch?” pleaded another of the boys. The three girls were busy giggling and pointing at Jillian’s ass. Wanda mischievously kicked Jillian’s legs wider apart and the giggles turned to squeals as her cunt became fully visible below her now slightly pink cheeks.

“Go home, I said. Or I’ll whip your asses the way I’m gonna whip hers. This is none of your business!”

The children withdrew, but not entirely. They stayed just far enough away to satisfy Wanda, but their eyes were kept fastened on the now sobbing white woman as she continued her crawl of shame to the building.

“What’s the matter, bitch? Did them children bother you?” Wanda taunted Jillian as she sobbed and continued crawling.

“How-how could you DO that!” she sobbed. “I’ve never been more ashamed in my entire life! N-never!”

“From that? Shit girl, you got a thin skin. That ain’t NOTHING compared to what I got in store for you. That’s just like a little warm up! Hahahaha!”

Jillian began shaking so hard at that last comment that she stopped. She lowered her face into her hands and cried. Wanda stepped behind her and gave her two hard slaps on her upturned ass. Off to the side she could hear the children laughing.

“Get up!” she ordered. Or so help me I’ll whip your ass right here!”

Jillian got back up. Her arms were trembling. She used the back of her right hand to wipe the tears out of her eyes then resumed crawling towards the building. Wanda continued holding the leash and walking behind her, taunting her the whole way.

Finally they reached the building. Wanda told her to crawl up the two steps and into the hallway. There was no door. As soon as she entered the hallway she heard other voices and whistles.

“Look what we got here! White meat! Yeah!”

Wanda made Jillian turn to the right and enter a large room. There were six other girls there, all about Wanda’s age. There was an old stuffed couch and some chairs that looked like they’d been thrown away. The girls had been lounging on them but now all stood up and clustered around the new arrival.

“Girls, this here piece of white honky assed shit knocked me over. She was dressed in some fine expensive clothes, probly had some expensive car too so she thinks she can push a Sister around.”

“Oooohh.. Your ass is in trouble, girl...” they murmured.

“She’s gonna be stayin’ with us for awhile. Gonna see how the other half lives! Ain’t that right.. ahhh.. what the fuck’s your name bitch?”

“J-jillian”

“J-jillian? What the fuck kind of name is J-jillian? We oughta give you a better name... like White Ass.”

“Rich Bitch!”

“Cottontail!”

“Shit for brains!”

“Shut up!” Wanda silenced the girls who were calling out names at random. “We’ll just call you J-jillian for now. That all right with you, J-jillian?” she laughed.

“Yes” she sniffed.

“Yes WHAT, you skinny assed whore!”

“Yes... M-mistress?”

“Hahahaha! Mistress? This ain’t Connecticut J-jillian. Look around. This SURE as hell ain’t Connecticut! When you talk to me or any of the other Sisters, you call us M’am. You got that J-jillian?” She slapped her ass once for emphasis.

“Y-yes M’am!” Jillian jumped from the slap.

Wanda bent over her and removed the collar and leash.

“Why’s she got that shirt on, Wanda?”

“I thought it looked pretty. Besides, I didn’t want her to get no sunburn on that white skin of hers while she was crawlin’ over here.” They all laughed.

“Get it off. Let’s see what she’s got up front.”

Two girls roughly grabbed the expensive cashmere top and pulled it up over her head. Jillian lifted her arms and the top was pulled off around her head, fluffing her short blonde hair in the process. Now for the first time Jillian was completely nude. She had goosebumps on her upper arms and she was shivering. Not from cold, but from the shame she was feeling, and the excitement.

The girls made her lift her body up so she was kneeling upright with her ass resting on her heels. She kept her eyes downcast as they began grabbing at her pert little breasts. They were fairly small but they were firm and her nipples were quite long. She winced as they pulled and twisted at them. When she tried to use her arms to protect her breasts she was slapped in the face.

“Spread those knees wider, Jillian. Okay girls, Jillian’s gonna put on a little show for us, ain’t you Jillian?”

“Yes, M’am.”

The girls turned the couch around and pushed the chairs up so that they were all seated and facing the kneeling blonde.

“Rub your tit’s Jillian. Rub them real good and pull on your nipples. Get them nice and hard.”

Jillian obediently began massaging her naked breasts as the girls watched and hooted. They popped open some cans of beer and began drinking and catcalling.

“Rub your pussy, Jillian. Make it shiny and wet for us. We want to see it nice and warm down there.”

With her head bowed, Jillian placed her right hand on her open pussy. As the seven black teenagers watched and cheered, she performed the most intimate act of masturbating in front of them. In spite of her humiliation she was as hot as a pistol. Mostly it was BECAUSE of her humiliation she was so hot. She began moaning and rubbing faster and faster. Her hips began to hump and her middle finger became a blur as it rubbed across her swollen clit. She didn’t even notice that Wanda had the camcorder out and was recording the entire scene for Louise.

Faster and faster she rubbed until she finally got herself right at the edge. She stayed there for a minute, her hips convulsing, her whole body was shivering and she was moaning with her eyes closed. She suddenly let out a yelp and her hips began moving back and forth again as she squeezed off her orgasm. Her cunt gushed cum all over her hand. Without thinking she put her hand to her mouth and started licking it. “Mmmmmm....” she moaned as she tasted the sweetness of her own cum. She had to have more! She kept rubbing her hands between her legs to get every bit of cum she could. She licked one hand while rubbing with the other. All of it was being recorded on the camcorder. The girls couldn’t believe what a slut she’d suddenly become! She was almost wild. Her tongue was flicking back and forth across her lips and she pleaded with the girls to give her more cum.

Wanda leaned back in her chair and pulled her jeans and panties down to her thighs.

“Right here, bitch. Eat me you fucking whore!”

Jillian practically dove between Wanda’s thighs. She wedged her face into the tuft of curly black hair and began thrusting her tongue into her cunt as far is it would go.

“Oh yeah, right there, bitch. Keep licking that spot or I’ll beat your sorry ass.”

Wanda closed her thighs around Jillian’s head and began humping. Jillian’s tongue was relentless. She finally put Wanda over the edge. She squealed with delight as she lapped up every drop of cum she could get. When it was over she looked at the other girls and begged:

“More, please! PLEASE!”

One by one the girls pulled down their pants while Jillian ate them to orgasm. Her bare ass wiggled with delight as she knelt and licked the nectar out of each young pussy. When she finished with the last girl she looked wildly at Wanda again and said “Please! Once more... PLEASE!”

“Whoa baby! You sure have turned into one hot-assed slut, haven’t you.” She pushed her pants back down and once again let the 35 year old wife eat her to a shuddering climax. Jillian went around the room eating each girl a second time. When she was finished she begged to do it again! When the girls declined she immediately thrust both hands onto her own pussy and started rubbing some more. The girls had to physically restrain her before she’d stop.

“I don’t know what got into you, bitch. One little drop of pussy juice turned you into a fucking maniac!”

Wanda turned off the camcorder. When Jillian saw it her eyes nearly popped out of her head! What were they going to do with that tape?

“Let’s get her ready girls. The real fun starts now.”

Four of the girls grabbed Jillian and half carried her, half dragged her into the hall and then outside in front of the building. There was a small rectangular table set up. It was old and the wood was chipped in places. It was about three feet long by a foot and a half wide. It stood about two feet tall. It looked like it might have been an end table, or something that a plant would sit on.

They placed her on the table on her back. They got some rope and bent her legs down over the end of the table. Two girls grabbed her arms and pulled them straight down over the sides. They tied her hands and feet together under the table. This had the effect of bowing her body slightly upward, and her legs were spread. She was helpless to move.

One of the other girls, Cheline, held a long feather and was giggling. She stood over the bound body of Jillian and slowly touched the tip of it to her defenseless nipple. Jillian twitched a bit and moaned. Encouraged by this she began twirling the feather around her pink nipple and teasing it. Jillian’s nipple became instantly erect and ridges popped out on the large aureole.

“Oh God! Oh No! Please! Not out here!” Jillian begged, and the girl moved to the other nipple and excited it too. She moved the teasing feather down her belly and then ran the tip up and down her moistening slit. Jillian tried twisting to get away from it but she was tied tightly across the table. Her whole body from her neck to her knees was presented as a target for the cruel teenager and her feather. The other girls laughed and egged Cheline on.

“You keep yellin’ like that and you’re gonna attract a crowd, whore.” Cheline teased.

Wanda rubbed her own fingers in Jillian’s wet cunt. She got as much of the cum juice as she could and placed her fingers to Jillian’s mouth. Jillian licked at the fingers and her eyes went wild again. Her tongue was all over Wanda’s fingers, trying to get at the cum. Wanda laughed and got some more. She smeared it on Jillian’s upper lip and right under her nose.

“How you like your own smell, bitch? It turnin’ you on?”

Jillian’s tongue was extended trying to get the cum from her upper lip. Wanda kept fingering her and adding some more. Cheline continued with the feather; along her sides, across her belly, and always back to the rigid nipples. Jillian was begging loudly now for more cum. Her hips bucked as much as they could on the table, which wasn’t much. One of the other girls had set up a tripod to hold the ever-present camcorder.

A fourth girl had disappeared but she returned now carrying a large bag.

“Oh boy! Barbecue time!” They all paused for a moment to cluster around the girl with the bag. Even Cheline paused with the feather, leaving Jillian alone and shivering on the table.

They opened the bag and took out some chicken wings. “Mmmmmm! We got white meat on the table and wings in the bag! What could be better?”

Wanda got the container of barbecue sauce and smiled wickedly. She took it over to the table and opened the lid.

“We gotta change her position, girls. Get them feet up in the air!”

Working quickly they untied her hands and feet then retied her hands together under the table. Lifting her knees they tied a loop of rope around each thigh, just above her knee. They took each of the ropes and pulled them way back and to the side. This lifted Jillian’s knees in the air and back towards her shoulders. Looking around they found a couple of places on the ground to tie off the ropes, holding her in this open position. Her feet were able to dangle in the air but her thighs were spread open and her knees pulled back and fastened to hold her that way. She was positioned so that her ass hung just over the edge of the table. This opened Jillian’s cunt as wide as it could possibly be! Her little round white buns were lifted slightly upward and widely parted to show her asshole, which was pointing out at about 45 degrees. Her spread cunt pointed directly upward and the lips were slightly parted to display the wet pinkness within. She was a delectable sight...

Wanda let her eyes roam over the smooth white body bound there on the little table like an offering. Jillian’s pussy lips were swollen and red. Little droplets of moisture were clinging to them. Her face and neck were deeply blushed and her eyes closed tightly against the shame of being displayed as she was. Wanda poked her index finger into the damp pussy and felt the lips cling to it as it was withdrawn. She then grabbed each of Jillian’s swollen pussy lips between her thumbs and index fingers and pinched them cruelly. Jillian’s eyes popped open in surprise. She involuntarily shuddered and let out a little yelp. Wanda pulled the pussy lips wide apart and held her like that for the camcorder. With a sigh she finally let go of those pulsing lips and watched the flower close slightly. “We gotta warm up the oven first”. Wanda laughed as she ran her right hand over Jillian’s smooth ass. She cupped each of the buns and pinched them. She lifted her hand in the air and brought her palm down sharply, spanking Jillian.

“Owww!” Jillian wailed.

Again Wanda slapped her helpless ass.

“Owwwwwwww!”

The others girls laughed as Wanda began spanking Jillian in earnest. Slapping those poor little cheeks that hung there at her mercy. She was rewarded each time by a wail from Jillian. After about thirty swats she stopped and cupped her pink buns lightly with both hands.

“That oughta do for now....”

Wanda picked the container of barbecue sauce back up and very carefully poured some of it into Jillian’s open cunt.

“Ooooohhhhhhh!” Jillian moaned, as it overflowed slightly and ran down her crack into her asshole.

Wanda picked up a piece of chicken and dipped it in the sauce in Jillian’s cunt, being careful to brush it up against her clit as she pulled it out.

“Oooooohhhhhh” the tormented woman moaned again as Wanda smiled and bit into the chicken wing.

“Mmmmmmm! Gotta try the sauce, girls!”

All seven of the teenagers crowded around the lewdly displayed Jillian. They each took turns dipping their chicken wings into her sauce, being very careful to brush against her sensitive inner pussy lips and stiff clitoris.

Occasionally one would twirl a wing around the sauce collecting in Jillian’s asshole, brushing it upwards till they were at her spasming cunt again. As the sauce got eaten up they had to refill her several times.

Just as Cheline had warned, Jillian’s moaning had attracted a small audience. The six children from earlier had crept back and were watching with fascination and giggling. Jillian saw them through her tear-blurred eyes and cried out to get them away.

“Get outta here, you kids!” Wanda yelled and hurled a rock at them. “This ain’t something you oughta be seeing. Go home or so help me I’ll whip your asses too!”

The children scrambled, giggling. They ran around the side of the building but refused to leave entirely. Several other people had also stopped by, fascinated by the sight of the seven black teenagers tormenting the naked white woman.

They respectfully kept their distance. Wanda’s gang was known in the area and none of the onlookers wanted to risk their wrath. They looked at the pathetic squirmings of the mercilessly teased Jillian and shuddered. What a horrible fate!

When the gang had finished with their chicken they went back inside the building, leaving Jillian still tied and on display. She was shivering and moving her head back and forth, alternately pleading with anyone who could hear her to let her go, or at least let her cum...

The others watched from their distance. Although both Jillian and the camcorder were left unattended, nobody dared to touch either. They knew who both belonged to...

A mangy German Shepherd walked up to the table and sniffed. He moved down between Jillian’s spread thighs and let his tongue take a swipe at the open pussy, glistening with barbecue sauce.

“Nooo! Noooo! Get it away!!” she pleaded but the dog continued licking her, enjoying the taste of the sauce. They left her on display like that for thirty minutes. The dog stayed with her, licking the entire time, and causing her five shuddering orgasms...