The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Jillian’s Tale”

Part 4

Homecumming Queen

By the time the girls came back outside and shooed the dog away most of the onlookers had moved on. Jillian was covered in a sheen of sweat and her breast was heaving. Wanda looked down at her, absent-mindedly using her fingers to diddle Jillian’s gaping cunt.

“Boy, you sure do look nice like that, bitch. I sure hope you’re enjoying yourself because from now on you’re gonna be spending an awful lot of your time out here tied just like that. It’ll amuse the neighbors.”

“Nooooo-nooooo-noooooo” Jillian wailed.

One of the other girls carried out a large white poster that was nailed to a four-foot long pointed stick. She placed the stick in the ground about six feet to the left of Jillian and pounded it in with an old rusty hammer. Jillian could turn her head and read the poster. Printed on it in large letters with a magic marker read:

‘My name is Jillian Dudley. I was a rich bitch from Greenwich, CT. Now I’m the lily-assed slave slut whore of the Debutante’s. I’m very happy. Please look but don’t touch.’

The girl, Cheline, took the feather she had used earlier and inserted it, quill end first, into Jillian’s puckered asshole. The slight breeze blowing the downy end of the feather around her rim would remind her that it was there. As Cheline was attending to this, Wanda put a blindfold around Jillian’s eyes and tied it tightly behind her head.

“We gotta be gone for awhile, bitch. Got some business to take care of. We’ll be back in about a hour. Sure hope them kids ain’t still hangin’ around here...”

Wanda grabbed the camcorder and the girls all headed off together. They had a prepaid mailer and were going to send the video tape of the day’s activities off to Louise. It would be the first of many.

Louise had also prepared a letter from Jillian to her husband, Frank. It said simply that she needed to get away for awhile. To do her own thing. She asked Frank not to worry about her or to be angry with her. She just needed some time. Louise got a forger who did a remarkable job of matching Jillian’s handwriting from a sample that was provided. The letter was sitting on the dining room table in Jillian’s house, in an envelope addressed to ‘Dear Frank’.

The girls came back about an hour later. Jillian was practically hysterical, her head whipping back and forth. All they could make out was the word ‘please’ over and over again. The first thing they noticed was that the feather was still in her ass but was now reversed, with the quill end sticking out. They didn’t know who had been at her, but whoever it was had certainly done a good tease job. They also noted a few fresh pink handprints on her upturned ass. They looked small.

Jillian was taken back into the building and given some water and something to eat. A little later when she said she had to go to the bathroom, Wanda grabbed her cashmere top and the leash. It was nighttime and she didn’t want Jillian to catch a chill, besides, she thought that wearing the cashmere top occasionally would be a sad reminder to her of just how low she’d sunk. She put the collar and leash on her and adjusted the hem of her top so it was well up on her back. Then she lead her outside, crawling on all fours, into the night air.

Jillian could hear the sounds of the night. A siren wailed, some dogs were barking. Off in the distance she heard the sound of a train going by. Some men were shouting something but she couldn’t tell where. Wanda led her around the building to a small tree that was standing in a clearing between buildings. She made Jillian lift her leg up and squirt her pee on the trunk of the tree. As she was relieving herself, Jillian looked up and saw that the closer of the two building had some lights on in the upper floors. One of the windows had a flower pot in it. People were living here.

Once they were back inside and the leash removed, the cashmere top was again stripped off Jillian. Wanda sat down on one of the armless wooden chairs and told Jillian she was to lay down across her lap. She explained that this was going to become part of her ritual. Her nightly spanking by the girls. With the 35 year old woman draped naked across the black teenager’s lap the other girls watched with rapt attention as Wanda raised her hand and delivered a stinging slap to the doomed bottom. Jillian squirmed and pleaded but Wanda continued spanking her until she had given her ten hard slaps. She pushed Jillian to the floor and stood up. Cheline took her place in the chair and Jillian was ordered across her lap next. Cheline played with her a minute then lifted her hand and delivered her own ten slaps to the quickly reddening bottom.

One by one, each of the girls took their turn in the chair and spanked Jillian. By the time the last slap was delivered, Jillian was sobbing uncontrollably. The girls knew how to ease her pain. On her hands and knees, with her reddened ass wiggling in gratitude, Jillian was again allowed to go around the room eating out each of the girls. Once again Jillian seemed wild for more and begged for a second helping. Most of the girls obliged. When they were through they tied Jillian’s hands and feet together behind her, and left her on her side to go to sleep. This wasn’t because they were afraid of her running away. It was to keep her from playing with herself all night long. Wanda threw a dirty old blanket over her then settled down herself. All of the girls lived in the old building. They had nowhere else to go.

The next six days were similar to the first, with subtle variations to keep things interesting. When it wasn’t raining Jillian spent most of her time tied up outside on the table like before. The poster remained, and so did most of her audience. The girls had ‘barbecue’ twice more that week. The dog didn’t come back, but the flies were just as bad till the girls got around to cleaning her up.

On one occasion they had to quickly hustle her inside when someone spotted a cop car in the neighborhood, but it drove past quickly and never came back. It probably wouldn’t have stopped anyway, even if they had seen her. The police were not a concern. In this section of the South Bronx it was the gangs that ruled...

When Wednesday came around again Wanda had to take Jillian into Greenwich for her final session with Doctor Kinder. She had a 5:00pm appointment. Wanda gave her her cashmere top and took her for her morning walk around the buildings on her leash, stopping by that same tree to let her lift her leg and relieve herself. She then spent the early afternoon servicing the girls. At 2:30 they began to clean her up and get her ready. They scrubbed her till she squeaked, then one of the girls brought out a brown paper bag with some old clothes in it. They had belonged to her twelve year old cousin.

Jillian looked at the red pull-over jersey and the short black dress skeptically. There was no way the clothes of a 12 year old would fit on the body of a 35 year old. Wanda was convinced that they would.

The red jersey was several sizes too small but it stretched. Without a bra Jillian’s nipples, along with the entire outline of her breasts, could be clearly seen. The bottom came down only to her navel.

The black dress was even worse. There was no way it would fit around her waist so they left it unzipped on the side and used a rubber band to hold the ends of the waistband together. The dress was old and wrinkled and smelled musty. It barely covered her ass when she was standing still. With no panties Jillian couldn’t help but flash the undercurves of her cheeks whenever she walked. Wanda got Jillian’s own shoes from her bag and let her wear them. The four inch heels made the shirt and dress look even more trashy, if that were possible.

Wanda grabbed her bag and began walking towards the train station. Jillian followed meekly behind. There was nobody else on the platform but when they boarded the train every head turned to look and stare. Wanda told Jillian to sit down. When she did she held her knees as closely together as she could and used her arms to try to hide how far the dress was riding up. She was only slightly successful. The rubber band holding the two ends of the waistband together stretched showing a wide triangle of white thigh. She could feel every pair of eyes on the train burning into her, but she kept her head lowered and tried to be as motionless as possible.

They got off the train in Greenwich and walked to Dr. Kinder’s office. Jillian tried to take small steps and used her hands to keep her dress down, but she had to scurry to keep up with the fast-walking Wanda. Her eyes darted left and right in fear. What if somebody she knew saw her?

When they arrived at Dr. Kinder’s office it was once again empty. The doctor came out to greet her. His eyes almost bugged out of his head when he saw her! He looked at Wanda, who smiled very smugly at him, then gulped and invited Jillian into his office. Wanda was asked to remain outside in the waiting room.

“Ahh... nice to ahh.. see you again, Jillian. How’ve you been doing with the smoking?”

Jillian’s face and neck were flushed a bright red. She couldn’t meet the doctor’s gaze. She coughed once and said, nervously:

“F-fine, doctor. I haven’t had a cigarette in two weeks. A-and I haven’t been drinking a lot of water either.”

Doctor Kinder cleared his voice. He blushed a little himself, though it was hard to see above his beard.

“This will be your final session, Jillian. It will, uh, reinforce your desire to not smoke. Are you... okay?”

“Y-yes, doctor.... I mean... well, uh, I guess so. I’m not smoking at any rate. I’m okay.”

Doctor Kinder again lowered the lights in his office. Again he asked Jillian to gaze at the single spot on his desk while he used his skills to relax her and put her in deep hypnosis. She went under very quickly this time. Once again, at his signal, Louise came out from the next room and sat next to him. She gazed at the clothes Jillian was wearing and she had a wry smile on her face. The fact was that Louise was beginning to enjoy this immensely. She had a very cruel streak in her. What had originally started out as a device to embarrass Jillian’s husband at the firm was becoming a very pleasant and arousing exercise on its own. She squeezed her own legs together under the desk as she nodded to the doctor to proceed.

“Jillian, are you comfortable?”

“I’m embarrassed by these clothes, Doctor.”

“That’s good. You should be. Those clothes are very sluttish. Everyone will be staring at you wherever you go. If anyone you know were to see you in them you would nearly die of embarrassment.”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Jillian, that girl outside and her friends have been helping you to live out your fantasy. It would be very dangerous to keep that all bottled up inside so they’re actually helping you. You will continue to obey their every command. You will desperately WANT to please them and obey them, no matter what they tell you to do, no matter how embarrassing.”

“It’s very embarrassing, Doctor.”

“That’s good, Jillian. It’s good for you. No matter what they do to you, you must obey them. You will never get used to the shameful things that they do to you. Each time will be like the very first time to you. As time goes by you will become even more shamed by the things they do to you, and also more aroused by it. You will also continue to crave female cum instead of cigarettes. The cravings will get stronger and stronger, along with your desire to obey your mistresses in all things.”

“Yes doctor.”

Doctor Kinder gulped and looked at Louise hopefully. He was incredibly aroused by what he was doing to this woman. Louise shook her head no. She knew what he wanted to do now, but there wasn’t time for it. Besides, he was being well paid for his work. She got up and went back to the other room.

“Jillian, I’m going to wake you up shortly. You will feel refreshed and awake, but very horny. You will not consciously remember our conversation. Your mistress is waiting for you outside. You will accompany her this evening and obey her.”

“Yes,Doctor”

“Wake up, Jillian.”

Jillian blinked her eyes and looked at the doctor. She was embarrassed that he was seeing her the way she was dressed, but it also aroused her at the same time.

“Is it over, Doctor?”

“Yes, Jillian. We’re finished. I hope you enjoy a wonderful life free from cigarettes. I’m glad that I’ve been able to help.”

“Thank you Doctor.”

Jillian glanced down. She couldn’t bring herself to meet his eyes. She knew he must be looking at her and thinking what a slut she was. She got up and took small steps to the door and let herself out. Doctor Kinder watched her in her incredibly short and wrinkled old black dress. He saw the wedge of white thigh where the rubber band held the dress together. He saw the curve of her lower cheeks just under the hem of the dress. His erection was almost painful.

When she got into the reception room Wanda was reading a magazine. She stood up and snapped her fingers.

“Let’s go slut, we gotta be someplace in a hour and I wanna do a little window shoppin’ first.”

Jillian meekly followed Wanda outside. They spent the next half hour walking downtown looking at the shops. Jillian felt the eyes of everybody they passed on them both. They must have been quite a sight in old Greenwich. A black teenage girl wearing jeans and sneakers accompanied by a 35 year old white woman with short blonde hair dressed like the sluttiest prostitute from an X-rated movie. She was horrified to be in Greenwich like this. The odds of someone she knew seeing her were just too high, but she didn’t dare voice her objection to Wanda.

A little before 6:00 Wanda hailed a taxi. After they both got in the back seat Wanda handed a slip of paper to the driver with an address on it. He flipped the lever on his meter and headed off.

While they were in the back seat Wanda impishly ran her hand under Jillian’s short dress. Only inches from the hem she found Jillian’s pussy and inserted a finger into it. She wiggled it around a bit and moved it back and forth as they rode. Jillian closed her eyes and licked her lips. She tried her best not to moan so the driver wouldn’t know what was going on. Wanda removed her hand and mischievously brushed her finger across Jillian’s lips. Jillian licked at it and her eyes sprung open. Her breathing got a little heavier. She couldn’t suppress a small whimper as she looked at Wanda pleadingly.

“Not now, bitch. There’ll be more later.” Wanda whispered.

“Okay, ladies” the cab driver said as he pulled the car to the side of the road. “That’ll be $6.50”

Jillian looked around and suddenly she began to panic. They were right outside Louise’s house. And there were lots of other cars around too.

“W-why are we stopping here?” she said in a panic.

“This is the address you gave me, isn’t it? That’ll be $6.50.”

Wanda paid the driver and opened the door.

“Let’s go, bitch. We’re gonna be late.”

“Oh, no! No, please! You couldn’t possibly be going to...”

“Shut up and get your whore ass outta that cab, or I’ll drag you out.”

The cab driver’s jaw dropped as he heard their conversation. Jillian was close to tears as she got out of the cab. Wanda led the way up to the front door with Jillian following meekly behind. Once on the porch she rang the doorbell. A moment passed and the door was opened. A lot of conversation could be heard in the background as Louise’s housekeeper let them in.

“Good evening, Mrs. Dudley” she said as she showed them both in.

Jillian’s face was scarlet as she followed Wanda into the large livingroom. When she stepped into the room she gasped and swallowed hard. Practically everybody she knew was there! Many of the people Frank worked with were there with their wives. Her friends, people she socialized with, shopped with, went out to dinner with! My God, Sylvia and George Wooley! Maryanne Dennison and her husband Paul! The Thompsons! This couldn’t be happening to her!

Conversation practically stopped as she entered the room. There were a couple of gasps. She heard “What on earth is she wearing!” from the back of the room.

Louise came over to her and pretended to be surprised.

“Jillian! So ah... nice you could come. I take it Frank isn’t coming?”

Jillian didn’t answer. She looked down at her feet.

Wanda jumped in and introduced herself, loudly.

“Nice ta meet you. I’m Wanda. Me ‘n Jillian’s living together now.”

“Wel-welcome! Please... ah... help yourself to something to eat and drink. Jillian, I believe you know everybody here. I’ll let you introduce your friend.”

Jillian’s face and neck were now nearly the color of her red shirt, the child’s jersey that came down to her navel and was stretched so tightly you could actually see the ridges forming around her nipples. As she followed Wanda to the refreshment table she could feel cool air on the bare bottoms of her asscheeks. She wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere and die.

She looked up at Wanda’s face. Wanda was nibbling on a small sandwich and had a glass in her other hand.

“Please, m’am. Please get me out of here!” She sniffed and clasped her hands together in front of her. “D-don’t do this to me. You can do anything else, ANYTHING, but please don’t do this to me!”

Wanda answered her in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear:

“You BEGGING me, bitch?” There were gasps in the room.

“I said, Are you begging me, bitch? Well, if you are then you’re in the wrong position... When you beg me you damn well better be on your knees! Get down there! You heard me, bitch. Get down on your knees and ask me again. Do what I say or so help me I’ll whip your ass right here in front of your friends!”

The room was silent. Completely silent. The only sound that could be heard was the sobbing from Jillian as she slowly dropped to her knees in front of Wanda. Her eyes were downcast and she didn’t say a word.

“Speak up, bitch! What do you want?”

“P-please get me out of here” she sniffed.

“Say what? Didn’t I warn you to refer to me as M’am? You think because you got your rich friends around that you can be dis’n me in front of them? You need some humblin’ girl! Some real humblin’! Get down on your hands! Go on, do it!”

“I think we’d better be leaving..” she heard someone say. A few of the people had grabbed their coats and were leaving the room. Most of the others were staying, not quite believing what they were seeing, and not wanting to miss anything!

Jillian placed her hands on the expensive carpet. She was now on all fours. Wanda roughly shoved her around until she was crouched by the food table with her practically bare ass pointing back towards everybody in the room. The short black dress had ridden up so that it only covered the very top of her smooth round buns. It was even possible to see a little bit of her moist pussy peeking back between a few blonde hairs.

Wanda walked up to her and looped a finger into the rubber band that was holding her dress closed. She yanked it, snapping it off. The dress immediately came apart. Wanda picked it up off the small of Jillian’s back and dropped it to the floor. Then she bent and pulled off each of her shoes. Jillian was sobbing loudly now. Her shoulders were shaking. She lowered her head to the carpet as she cried, not even aware that this was thrusting her bare ass even higher into the air.

Wanda kicked her knees wide apart so that her pussy was now in full view, hanging between her legs, just a few inches below her clearly visible puckered anus. Wanda gave a very hard slap to Jillian’s ass which caused her to raise her head and gasp. She then thrust two fingers into her wet pussy and rubbed them back and forth. All this had taken place very quickly.

“Jillian, are you crazy?!” she heard someone gasp. “It’s time to put an end to this.”

“Stop right where you are, mister. This slut belongs to me, and my Sisters. It was her choice. If you lay one finger on her now I swear I’ll whip her ass till the skin peels off! I mean it. She’s comin’ back home with me tonight whether you like it or not. Now back off!”

The would-be rescuer stopped in his tracks. Then he turned and stormed out of the room. Nobody else was leaving.

Wanda took her fingers out of Jillian’s cunt and, bending over, put them up to the crouching woman’s lips.

“Lick it, bitch. Go on!”

Jillian licked her own cum off Wanda’s fingers.

“Oh no....” she wailed, licking off every drop. When she was finished she looked up pathetically and pleaded “more.... please?”

Wanda laughed and slapped Jillian’s ass again. There were now two red handprints on the perfect white buns that were pointing out at the guests.

“You know what to do if you want more. Show them what a whore you are! Rub yourself silly, go on! Let them see what a whore you are!”

As Wanda was saying this, Jillian’s right hand crept back between her widely spread thighs. Everyone in the room could see her working her fingers in and out of her cunt. She stopped and brought the hand up to her own lips. She moaned as she licked off all the juices, then returned to her pussy for more. She was hooked! She swayed her ass back and forth as she rubbed furiously. Wanda grabbed hold of Jillian’s red jersey and yanked it up over her head. Jillian had to lift her arms so the jersey could be pulled completely off her. She was now totally nude.

Wanda slapped her ass again very hard.

“Get back down there, bitch. You ain’t finished yet.”

Obediently, Jillian crouched back down and went back to work on her cunt. Her knees were spread very wide now and her face was pressed to the carpet to steady her as her right hand did its work. Her breath came in ragged gasps and she moaned loudly.

It only took a few more seconds for Jillian to get close to her orgasm. Wanda slapped her quivering ass again and taunted her, telling her to cum for her friends. Jillian’s whole body was shaking like a leaf. She let out a loud moan and went stiff as a board. The guests could see the wetness of her orgasm flowing down over her hand as she humped it. Jillian was crying as she alternately licked her fingers and went back to her pussy for more juice.

She turned a tear-stained and pathetic face up to Wanda and said “More... please?”

Wanda had taken Jillian’s collar and leash out of her bag and now bent to put them around the neck of the trembling blonde.

“No more now, bitch. Wait till we get back to the other Sisters.”

Wanda grabbed the discarded shirt, dress and shoes and stuffed them in her bag.

“Call us a cab, please.” She said to Louise as she tugged on the leash and led the naked Jillian on all fours out of the room. She paused at the threshold to give them all one last look at those beautiful pink and white buns, then turned in the hallway and went out the front door.

She led Jillian down to the sidewalk and stood there for a moment holding the leash. Most of the guests had come out to the porch to watch what was happening. Wanda glanced at Louise who secretly gave her a nod and an ‘OK’ sign. Wanda beamed. She knew she’d just earned her $5,000 bonus.

She unclipped the leash but left the collar on, then told Jillian to stand up and put her clothes back on. The rubber band had broken so she had to hold the waistband of the dress together with one hand. Ten minutes later a cab came and took them to the train station.

EPILOGUE

Jillian’s performance that night had a profound effect on her husband’s career. When copies of Wanda’s home-made video tapes began suddenly appearing and being passed around amongst his co-workers he knew he couldn’t stay in Greenwich. He asked for, and was granted, a transfer to a lesser job in the company’s Dallas-Fort Worth office. He spoke to his attorney about a divorce but was advised that, under the circumstances, he’d make out better by just moving to Texas and abandoning Jillian to her new lifestyle.

Louise got what she wanted. Six months later her own husband was promoted to Executive Vice President. With his only competition out of the running he was a shoo-in.

In addition to advancing her husband’s career, she was kept well stocked with a continuing supply of Wanda’s video tapes. Wanda had become quite creative and had earned another bonus within two months. Louise enjoyed viewing the tapes and loaned them out to quite a few of Jillian’s former friends for stag parties and the like. She had Wanda bring Jillian back to Greenwich at least once a month for very “special” parties.

With the influx of Louise’s money, plus the notoriety of having a white slave-slut, Wanda’s gang flourished. They rented space in the building next door which was heated and had electricity. They were able to recruit new young girls to the gang. Jillian became their major source of income. The money that Louise sent each month, plus what they got for loaning her out on occasion to other gangs had them all dressing and eating better. But they still loved their barbecue, with it’s ‘special’ sauce!

Doctor Kinder was right about Jillian. She never did get used to the things that the girls did to her. Some of the new girls have proven to be most inventive. The old worn wooden table is still outside, and Jillian spends a good deal of her time there on her back, watching the clouds through teary eyes and wiggling toes, but the girls are continually finding new ways to spice things up. It was, in fact, one of the new girls who suggested placing clothespins on Jillian’s nipples, and also on the sensitive lower curves of her ass as it pointed up over the table’s edge. It greatly increased the level of Jillian’s moaning and was appreciated by all who saw her displayed that way.

The thing that still bothers Jillian the most is her occasional trips to Greenwich. Her wardrobe hasn’t changed much. She still has the cashmere top for her morning and evening walks and her red jersey and black dress for special occasions. The girls have benefited greatly from owning her, and Jillian, well, she still doesn’t smoke cigarettes...

THE END