The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A job on Caltas Vearok 01 — Actus

Let me say it simply: Uurak are a pain to work with. Literally in my current line of work.

Like the other two major sapient species that I’ve met here (Gythen and Lor’talp), I’m fairly sure they are engineered from Human stock sufficiently far back that their history doesn’t actually record Humans as their ancestors; most of them think that Humans are some kind of myth if they acknowledge our existence at all. The engineering in their case means that they managed to overcome the natural decay of the Human body; rather than getting weaker they get stronger and tougher as they get older.

And so does their skin...

By the time an Uurak is thirty, their skin is noticeably tougher than you would expect; not abnormally tough for a Human, but normally a sign of very hard living conditions. By the time they are sixty it’s gone to the consistency of tough leather and has lost a lot of its fine sensitivity, and makes you think that they’re wearing some kind of faux-leather rubber suit beneath their clothing. By a hundred and eighty they start to get the downsides: they are strong enough to bench-press a car, but rigidity has set in so much that bench-pressing anything is dubious. At two hundred feeding themselves becomes a virtual impossibility as the skin around their joints tightens up to the point of immobility.

Assuming they can get someone to feed them intravenously to keep them alive, by the time they reach two hundred and fifty their skin is rigid enough that they can’t actually breath and they generally suffocate.

Oh, and all the time it’s getting tougher, their skin becomes more abrasive as well. All over. Having an Uurak’s penis enter you is like having sex with someone wearing a condom made of sandpaper.

This was, therefore, my punishment. I’d been charitied to Orrin’s whore house following a dramatic arrival that... Well, it took them a couple of weeks to declare that area of the station structurally sound. A massive debt worked up from the medical bills and the damage that my arrival did (regardless of the fact that I hadn’t planned or wanted to arrive or do the damage) meant that I was unable to do much for myself, and needed work.

Now, I confess: when I arrived on Caltas Vearok, I was a virgin. Minimal experience with women in general and nothing physically sexual with them at all. And I get put into a whore house to pay off my debt.

My first two customers had gone away unsatisfied and leaving bad reviews; that’s bad because those reviews are what get you more customers, and better reviews mean you cost more in the first place. Orrin couldn’t chuck me out without just cause, and was required by law to keep me alive until he could get rid of me.

But that didn’t mean that he couldn’t punish me. And sending a hetro Human guy to tend to the sexual needs of a forty year old Uurak male was his way to telling me to get myself into the right attitude; I’d tried protesting that I had no experience or idea or interest... He wasn’t having it. I was here to work, so I was going to work.

Else warned me about Uurak in advance; I hadn’t seen any by that point, so Actus was the first I met.

I was waiting for him when he arrived; Orrin doesn’t allow clothing in the encounter rooms, which are a basic antiseptic white composed mostly of some kind of semi-slick material that makes cleaning easy. Lights in the ceiling can be controlled by a panel by the door or voice command, as can the temperature to a limited degree. The only furniture in the basic rooms that I was sent to was a bed that was bolted down and made of a similar material to the walls and floor, except for the covers. Basically, it was a room that you had to come into excited in order to make things work.

Oh, and the customer uses their palmprint and a code on the outside of the door to get in; until they use their palmprint and that code again, the door can’t be opened from the inside: you are literally locked in with the customer until they are finished with you.

I was sitting on the bed, knees drawn up to my chin, hugging them and desperately hoping that I would wake up from this nightmare. I was cold, and the slightly warmer draft that came in when Actus opened the door didn’t last nearly long enough.

I was torn between trying not to look at him, and trying not to stare. He was very clearly male: firm musculature and a general build that made you think of a stature of a Greek god, stark naked, and already erect; to me at the time that was enough to make me cringe, a lot. On the other hand the semi-scaled pattern across his skin, the slightly yellow/ green tinge to it, and the signs that it was toughening up already, all meant that I was startled and trying not to look like I was staring.

He eyed me cautiously; Uurak didn’t come to Orrin’s very often, and I clearly wasn’t used to dealing with people like him. I could already hear Else telling me off for wasting more time, getting another bad review...

“I paid in advance,” Actus told me firmly, thankfully speaking English rather than whatever else he might have spoken. “I’m not interested in your attitude.”

“I’m sorry,” I said, trying not to sound miserable. If Orrin’s had catered to a better class of customer I might at least have had a chance of at least explaining myself, but since he ran the cheap whore-house rather than the upper class bordello, I was a bit stuck, since everyone came for sex rather than company of some kind.

“Get yourself laid out,” Actus said gruffly, gesturing to the bed.

“Look,” I said quickly, knowing that I didn’t have more than a few seconds to say anything, “I’m not good at what you want but...” I paused, nerves clashing as the fear of trying and failing went up against the fear of the medical bills and procedures when he was finished. “There is something I can do... If you’re willing to give that a go; it’ll be a lot better than anything you could get from me otherwise. Please...”

He scowled, then nodded. “What do you propose?”

I went to stand, stopped when I realised that I was going to be standing naked in front of him, and then carried on, blushing as I stood revealed. “You lie down on your back to start with,” I said.

He scowled again, but complied, lying full length on the bed that was barely wide enough for two people. “And?”

I took a deep breath, trying to calm and centre myself. This was going to be tricky at best. “Room, lights to one half,” I instructed. The lights dimmed accordingly from their conventional level to something more subdued. “Okay... To start with,” I said as I came and crouched down near the head of the bed, “I need you to concentrate on relaxing; just take a few deep breaths in and out, slowing them down as you do.” He frowned now, rather than scowling, and followed my instructions, for now at least. “That’s good. Just feel your whole body tensing as you breathe in, and relaxing even more as you breathe out. Slowly in, tensing as you do... Slowly out, relaxing even more than before...”

I kept that up for a moment or two, watching as he visibly relaxed, every part of him sagging a bit, including his penis. He became aware of that after a moment and reached up to touch it, but I managed to grab his wrist and pull it back before he could. “We’ll get to that in a moment,” I assured him, my voice a bit more confident now that he wasn’t actually looking at me and I was starting to hit my stride.

“Focus on the heavy feeling in your arms,” I continued, “how the more they relax the heavier they become, and the harder they are to move. Like drifting into a deep sleep where you know that you should be able to move but everything is so peaceful and relaxed that you don’t see the need to. So even if you tried to move your arms, right now, you are going to find that they are too heavy, too tired, too relaxed to move.”

He stirred a bit, shifting his body around and trying to move his arms. But already it seemed like they were dead weights at his side and as he flexed they simply lay there.

“That’s right, you can feel how heavy they are right now. And how that heaviness is spreading out to your entire body now as you relax deeper and deeper, focusing on my voice and simply accepting my instructions because you know that they are going to make you feel so good.”

The movements of the rest of his body began to become sluggish as I spoke, the general shifting changing from a half-hearted effort to move to a slow, almost sensual motion that gradually halted as his eyes closed. His breathing was slow and he lay there, loose and limp, and I nearly lost my stride entirely as I tried to work out how the hell this had gone this well. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a rank amateur at this stuff, but... I hadn’t expected it to work this well.

Before I lost pace I forced myself to continue. “And as you breathe slowly, and relax, and feel your body become heavier and heavier, you’re going to become aware that your arms are being bound to the bed; it’s no longer merely that they are heavy that is keeping them there, but they are bound in place, so tightly and firmly that you cannot move your arms at all from where they are now; the harder you attempt to try to move your arms, the more firmly they are going to be stuck in place. So just attempt to try to move your arms right now,” I suggested.

Well, it worked. He shifted around a bit, with more and more of his body becoming involved as he tried to get his arms to move and gradually failed more and more.

“That’s right, your arms are stuck in place,” I reaffirmed to him. “And now you can just relax and continue to focus on my words and my voice... And as you do, you’re going to find that the skin right here,” I drew a line with my finger across his bare chest, feeling the abrasive quality of it as I did, “is becoming more sensitive. It’s like all of the nerves are starting to wake up and clamouring for your attention. Every nerve around there is becoming more sensitive, more responsive. Focus now on how much more sensitive that part of you feels,” I instructed as I moved closer.

I took a deep breath and slowly blew across his chest, starting up by his neck and working down. As I passed the line that I had drawn his entire body twitched suddenly, startling me.

“How much more did you feel that than usual?” I asked him, a bit warily.

“Musch,” he answered, his accent thickening and slurred as he tried to articulate words around his heavy, relaxed jaw that went back to hanging loosely afterwards.

“And how good did it feel?” I continued.

“Goood... Young...”

I paused, trying to work that out and after a couple of seconds making the connection; so sue me, I’d never met an Uurak before, and only had Else’s description of them to go on so far. But losing sensitivity with age would mean that getting it back made him feel young again I suppose.

“And how good will it feel when that sensitivity starts to expand, right now, across the rest of your body?” I asked. He squirmed a bit, his words slurring even more into something unintelligible. “Spreading out across your entire body... Into your arms... Into your legs... Across your back... Your head... And finally into your cock...” His entire body twitched again at those last words, and he visibly became more erect in a couple of seconds.

“That feels good, doesn’t it?” I prompted. “All the senses in your cock become more aware, more alert, every twitch sending shivers through your body.” He was becoming more erect very quickly now, and starting to squirm constantly as well. “In fact every super-sensitive nerve in your entire body seems to be sending signals via your cock... Every touch, every movement... Every word and sound lighting up your cock even more...”

He was already fully erect now, or I hoped anyway, with nine inches of penis swaying over his recumbent form, the slightest movement setting it drifting again. And he was moving a lot; his arms were still locked in place, unable to move from where they were on the bed, but everything else that could move, that could rub against something to stimulate his cock further, was moving and rubbing and shifting and probably driving him crazy.

“And because your cock responds to my words, just like the rest of your body,” I continued, “you are going to find that it is impossible to cum until I tell you to. As long as you are in this room with me, it’s impossible to cum without my permission. The bigger the pressure, the more you need to cum, the less you are able to do so until I give you permission.” That started him squirming even more, faint desperate noises escaping him at the same time.

Gingerly, with a kind of morbid curiosity, I reached out and ran a finger along the length of his cock. Damn it was rough; if that had gone into my arse I’d had been needing surgery...

He responded to my touch with a near howl of pleasure as once more his entire body moved, though this time I would have had to describe it as more of a spasm than a squirm; it looked like he was trying to throw himself off the bed entirely, except that some part of him held back and wouldn’t let his arms move from their place still.

I kept it going, building up the sensitivity of his cock, piling on the pressure... So far I’d only touched him twice, but from the way he was acting you would have thought that this was the most aroused and excited sexual experience he had ever had. He writhed and bucked and somewhere in amongst it I began to pick out words as he... Well, I think he was pleading.

He needed to cum badly, so badly in fact that he was starting to leak a bit despite the apparent strength of the hold I had over him at the moment. I didn’t know how long it would last though, so I gave in after a moment more.

“Okay, in a moment I’m going to count from one to three... And when I reach three you are going to cum... All that pressure, all that energy, all that arousal... Everything will be released in that one amazing instant when you cum... Are you ready?”

It was hard to tell through the animal-rutting noises that he was making, but I thought I heard some kind of assent. Taking that as a sign to go, I began to count, slowly.

“One... More sensitive still with every number... Two... Arousal and pressure building...” I gave a longer pause, shuffling back a bit as I did. “Three...”

I don’t think I got past the first syllable before his entire body tensed, an actual howl of release coming from him as he came. Hot cum splattered across his chest, up to his face, onto the bed behind him. I don’t know how much of it he was venting in that moment, but I learnt later that Uurak sometimes have to go for months without release because it gets so hard to find anyone to have sex with.

Eventually the flow stopped and he sagged, relaxing somewhat, his breathing heavy and slightly erratic as he tried to recover. I paused, letting him recover a bit at least before continuing.

“Okay, as your breathing slows down again you are going to find that everything is returning to normal once more... You’re going to find that the feelings from your nerves go back to normal... Everything returning to normal as you remember what an amazing time you had here... Just drifting off until you can wake up again refreshed and ready...”

I slipped back into a corner and huddled there, trying to calm down my own erection without drawing attention to myself; seeing him naked had done nothing for me, but the feeling of controlling him that easily...

I stayed in the corner, however uncomfortable that might have been: I wasn’t going to risk sharing the bed... What if he rolled over?