The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A job on Caltas Vearok 03 — Discussions and Actus Reprise

I was already in the eatery when Else caught up with me. Orrin doesn’t keep a canteen himself, but he pays for our meals at the pier’s servitor eatery based on our individual value to him. If we want to eat elsewhere then we pay ourselves, and don’t get a refund for what he already paid.

After two weeks the suit now felt more comfortable than it did when I arrived. I’d even gotten reasonably used to the meals in the eatery, which were basically very efficient at their best: a gloop that came in five or six consistencies from milk to something with the shape and texture of cooked beef, but was packed with everything that you could need for an active day. One meal met your dietary requirements for a day, with side orders and snacks for any extra energy you burnt off... At work...

I still didn’t exactly fit into the crowd here, even after two weeks. Charity cases like me tend to be kept at a distance until we’ve established ourselves as good workers in whatever industry we’ve been put into, or proven ourselves to be bad workers to be avoided. So far my reputation wasn’t good, and I’d barely managed to speak to anyone aside from minor conversation and chatting with Else.

She sauntered over with her own tray of food and paused beside me to look me over. The clinical edge was still there from when we first met, but she had worked in a more sultry look as time went on; I think she was looking on it as some kind of project to get me into a fit shape to work at Orrin’s, and this was part of the procedure.

“You’re still alive,” she commented. “And not obviously bleeding or sitting awkwardly.” She sat in a smooth and supple motion in the chair on the opposite side of the table from me. “Another bad review coming up?”

“I don’t know,” I admitted. “I barely touched him, but he seemed excited...”

“You were in there for two shan,” Else pointed out, a time reference meaning, I guessed, about three hours; my watch had been taken before I was charitied to Orrin in order to minimise my debt, so I genuinely had no idea of the passage of time outside of the local system: three shifts to a day, eight shan to a shift, a hundred wren to a shan. I knew from my own misplaced sleep pattern that a local day definitely wasn’t twenty four hours, but other than that I had nothing to go by without even a local star to guide me. “Your first two encounters only lasted twenty wren a piece, so something must have worked out well. But you barely touched him..?” She looked at me quizzically.

“I... I didn’t want to have to,” I admitted. “I still don’t like the idea of... Well, sex for money. It doesn’t feel right.”

“Doesn’t have to,” she reminded me. “It’s your job, and it pays your debt.”

“I know...” Finding out how long it would take me to pay off my debt, even if I managed to start getting customers as regularly and expensively as Else did, had been a bit of a shock to the system. “But I tried something else, and... I think he liked it,” I said hopefully. “I don’t know how much though; he didn’t say anything in the end, he just upped and offed.”

Else considered me for a moment. “What did you do that makes you think he enjoyed it if you barely touched him?”

I shrugged. “You’ve heard of hypnosis?” I’d given explanations about this often enough, and was readying one of the standard ones when she managed to catch me off guard.

“No,” she said, sounding genuinely puzzled by the word. “What is it?”

“Uh... It’s a way of using words to affect people in a way that is more powerful than usual,” I said, confused by not having to explain away common myths and misconceptions.

“You just talked to him?” she asked sceptically.

“Using some specific techniques for word patterns and that sort of thing,” I said slowly, wondering if she was being serious. When I’d been studying hypnosis before coming here I don’t think I had come across anyone who didn’t have at least some idea about hypnosis, even if half of them were wrong. “Anyway, it worked well and...” I stopped and took in her sceptical expression. “You’ve genuinely never heard of it?”

“I have never heard of anything like what you are describing,” she replied. “And I don’t see how it could be used to please an Uurak.”

I frowned at that, and then shrugged. “I can give you a quick demo if you want,” I offered.

She nodded, still picking at her food as she did; Lor’talp preferred their food at something approaching the consistency of raw meat, and I understood that Else sometimes paid extra to have her meals heated to blood temperature to get the effect right.

“Okay, uh... Hold your hands out in front of you like this,” I told her, putting both hands out in front of me and gesturing for her to do the same. When she had done so I got her to clasp her hands tightly together and then hold them up in front of her face. “Okay, so in a moment I’m going to tell you to put both of your index fingers up like this,” I demonstrated, sticking my fingers up in front of my nose. “And when you do I want you to imagine that there are magnets attached to the ends of your fingers which are going to start pulling them together.”

I worked through the rest of the process, doing a couple of basic tricks like getting her fingers to come together, then doing the same to pull her hands together. She seemed... Genuinely startled that this was a thing that someone could do, with just words.

“But how did you use this on Actus?” she asked, flexing her hands slowly and considering them carefully after they had been drawn together and then stuck there.

I guessed that she wasn’t getting the full implications of this, so decided, perhaps rashly, to move the demonstration up a notch. “Okay, give me your hand a moment,” I told her. When she did I placed it firmly down on the table next to her tray. “Now focus on your hand: you’re more aware of it than you usually are because of what’s just happened, so now you’re going to find it really easy to become more aware of it than usual. In fact you’re going to find that it’s becoming so easy to focus on that hand that it’s like every nerve is shouting for attention.”

Pushing my luck I reached over and drew my finger gently over the fur on the back of her hand. She jumped a bit, but kept her hand where it was. “That felt...”

“Powerful?” I suggested. She nodded slowly, carefully, looking at my finger hovering over her hand rather than at me. “And because you could feel that becoming so much more powerful than usual so easily, you’re going to find that every time I touch it you become even more aware of it, even more in tune with every sensation that me touching your hand provokes.” I started to gently stroke the fur across the back of her hand, each time drawing a slight shudder rather than a jump now that she knew what to expect.

“And that’s not all,” I told her after a handful of strokes, “because the more sensitive it becomes the more those feelings are going to drive your arousal. Every time I touch the back of your hand it feels like you’re being sexually stimulated.” She was already breathing harder than she had been, sitting tightly and clearly trying not to give anything away.

“In fact,” I continued, drawing my finger in slow lazy circles around the back of her hand, “how good does it feel when I do this?”

“It feels...” She drew a sharp breath. “It feels good,” she admitted.

“And where do you feel it most? What does it feel like I’m doing to you right now?” I asked.

“It feels,” she managed before having to stop. “Feels like you’ve got your tongue in my clit Sin,” she managed before having to draw a sharp breath in. “When did you get to be such a naughty boy?” she added, the sultry tone ruined slightly by her difficulty breathing slowly.

“Well, all of those feelings are going to start to recede now,” I told her, ignoring the question and sliding my finger up her arm to her shoulder. “As I draw my finger down your arm everything is going to return to normal,” I started sliding it slowly down her sleeve, “all of your feelings returning to normal, your hand back to normal just left with the amazing afterglow...” I slowed at her wrist, then slit it down and narrowly avoided touching her hand again. “And back to normal. How did that feel?”

She took a few deep breaths, calming herself and recovering. After a moment she seemed to be back to her usual self. “Quite a trick there Sin,” she admitted. “If you can do that to an Uurak then... Maybe you have more of a chance than you might expect...”

I shrugged. “I’m surprised no one else has tried it,” I admitted. “I mean, Uurak aren’t uncommon, so surely—“ I was cut off by a bleeping from my wrist. Orrin insisted that we kept a pager with us whenever we were away in case he needed us back for any reason like a customer wanting us specifically; that was optimistic in my case, and he’d never paged me yet, whereas Else had missed a couple of meals with me by being pulled out of the eatery as she was sitting down with her lunch.

“You’re wanted?” Else enquired.

“Apparently,” I replied, looking at the small screen carefully. It wasn’t intended to be explicit since it was a cheap model, but it showed clearly enough that Orrin wanted me back immediately. “Save my lunch for me?” I said with a nervous smile.

Else returned the smile more warmly; she had been forced to ask me the same question several times when called back herself. “I’ll make sure you don’t miss out,” she assured me.

* * *

I got back to Orrin’s a bit out of breath, having been paged a second time when I was halfway there. I didn’t like the idea of hurrying as such: if it was a lecture on my attitude or how I should focus on pleasing customers then I had no interest in getting into it, while if it was another customer... Bits of me shrivelled in a kind of abject horror at the thought.

Docked pay for turning up late when called, was a tangible thing though, and I could get my head around that easily enough.

The entrance to Orrin’s whorehouse is as utilitarian as that of the machine shop on the opposite corner of the intersection: basic Gythen station architecture with no frills or fancy designs; the rimward ends of the piers all have that same appearance of being unfinished in that regard, especially when compared to the hubward ends where the decoration is actually in place. And let’s not forget the Core; I’d been there, once, on a field trip when Else showed me around, and it was much more to my liking, until I realised that my clothing and the markings on it very blatantly marked me as a sex worker and a walking advertisement for a whorehouse, at which point embarrassment set in and I had to retreat to the pier again.

Orrin was waiting for me when I got there. He’s a Gythen, which means large ears like some kind of mouse, some kind of greenish pigmentation across patches of skin which might have been chlorophyll of some kind, and some areas of skin being tougher like a cat’s paws. Going from my theory that the three races were genetically engineered humans somewhere way back, this probably meant that the Gythen had been built for hot plains or desert survival, which made it odd that they had so much of a reputation for living in space the whole time.

Orrin is a fairly good example of them, I think. His skin is mostly a very dark brown, which makes the green patches stand out even more. His left ear is pierced by a thin silver chain that weaves its way right the way around the outer edge of it, and three of his teeth have been replaced with some kind of blue crystal. His eyes are a shade of icy blue and always seem to be stuck beneath a scowling brow. His clothing matched my own, except that the piping and markings were white rather than black, indicating some kind of management role.

“What took you so long?” he asked gruffly. I couldn’t exactly place his accent, any more than I could directly place anyone’s accent after what must have been centuries of development, but I would have hazarded a guess at it being descended from a Spanish accent.

“I was eating,” I objected. “I came as fast as I could. What’s wrong? Why the rush?”

He grunted at me. “That Uurak, Actus... He’s back. Tried to file a verified review, but his captain refused to do it until she had seen you in action.”

“Uh, okay... What kind of review was it?” I asked.

“Verified,” he replied bluntly. “That’s all I know until it’s placed and sealed. Now I don’t know what kind of dross you gave him before, but apparently he wants someone to confirm it for him. You’re in room sixteen; you get double rate for the pair of them being there, and they’ll be there in three wren. Now get going and don’t embarrass my business.” He grabbed my arm and shoved me roughly in the direction of room sixteen, then turned and went back to his office.

I hurried, more from nerves about Orrin than about what might happen next. I was also confused: reviews come in various forms ranging from individual (must include identifying details) through to verified. Verified ones basically require someone to countersign the review, and their relative rank means a lot in the system: getting an employee to sign one off doesn’t count for much (unless you’re in a position to say something like “my immediate subordinate, the VP of Sales of this multinational corporation...”), while getting someone of equal rank counts for more, and getting someone of higher rank... Well, imagine going to a prostitute and thinking they were so good that you tried to get your boss to sign off your review; apparently it’s normal enough here, and a ship captain’s word could mean a lot not just for an individual, but a business as well.

That was what Orrin was worried about, because verified reviews could be the captain being asked to certify how bad I was, in which case Orrin’s business could suffer for it. At that point he might have justification to throw me out; the law of charity didn’t provide unlimited protection if I abused it too much.

I stripped nervously once I was in the encounter room, stuffing my clothes into the small locker intended for that purpose; I had to be naked, and the room itself would mark me down if I wasn’t without the customer even needing to be involved. But concern over what was coming made me unsteady, and I spent half of my time trying not to be sick. I’d just closed the locker when the door opened.

Actus looked the same as before; now I was in a slightly better position to take him in I got a better look at the pattern of his muscles and the texture of his skin in the standard lighting of the room. He was already hard, fully erect just like before, but now I could see that there was something more in his expression than before: expectation. He was expecting something good to happen here.

Behind him was another Uurak, just as visibly female as he was male, with very solid breasts and feminine curves. She was a firmer build than Actus though and less muscle showed, which I later came to realise meant that she was older, with her skin becoming tougher and rougher as a result. Where Actus was expecting something good though, she scowled, clearly not interested in being here and probably looking to dress down her subordinate for wasting her time.

“This is the one,” Actus informed her, gesturing to me as he led her in and allowed the door to close behind them both.

“It does not seem like much,” she replied sharply, a heavy German accent making her words awkward to understand. “What is it? Some Gythen runt that has lost its ears and greenery?”

“I did not ask,” Actus admitted. “Orrin merely said he was new here.”

“I’m Human,” I said, trying to sound bold while sitting on the bed and trying to protect my modesty.

She made a noise that was something like a bark. “Human? Humans are a myth. You discredit yourself to try to take that name.”

I sank back a bit, wishing that they could just leave; suddenly a bad review wasn’t sounding like such a bad thing now.

Actus seemed to realise that the whole thing had gone off track. “I want you to demonstrate what you did before,” he told me.

“You do? Why?” I asked, dreading the answer.

“Because I have never felt anything like it,” he informed me, his gruff tones sounding excited suddenly. “What you did...”

“He has made absurd claims about you,” she told me, her tone dismissive. “And then he has had the audacity to insist that I verify his claims. I am required to honour this request and investigate his claims, but I feel certain that I will not be verifying anything for him.”

“Please,” Actus said to me. “Do this thing.”

“Well,” I said, trying to work myself up to it, “it’s what you’re paying for I guess...” I nodded to the bed and Actus hurried over, lying down like before. Even with that much I could see that his breathing was already slowing a bit as he relaxed into it. Had I run into a perfect somnambulist or something?

“Room, lights to half,” I instructed, going to crouch down next to Actus’ head as I did.

“Okay, so just like before I want you to start to breathe slowly,” I told him, trying to put the captain out of my mind so that I could concentrate. “Tensing a bit as you breathe in... Holding it for a few seconds... Relaxing deeper as you breathe out... Tensing a bit as you breathe in... Holding it for a few seconds... Relaxing even deeper as you breathe out... Relaxing so much that each time you breathe in it’s harder to find that tension than it was before... So much easier to simply relax, isn’t it?”

Actus sighed as he nodded a response. Behind me there was another sigh, perhaps more of a grunt, which I desperately didn’t turn around to look at the source of. If it was disapproval then I didn’t want to draw more of it, and otherwise...

“That’s right, it’s so much easier to simply relax more and more with each breath... Relaxing so much, so deeply... Each breath taking you deeper and deeper... Focusing on my words more and more with each breath, with each sentence, with each word that I utter... Feeling yourself drifting down deeper as you just listen, allowing my words to shape your thoughts... Allowing my words to guide your thoughts... My words coming true to you... My words are the truth... As you relax and focus on my words... So easily just following... Focusing... Obeying...”

He was already deep, I had no doubt about that. I kept it up though, just to be on the safe side... And for what else I hoped would happen.

“It feels good to just follow my words and obey them, doesn’t it?” I asked.

Actus made a somewhat slurred affirmative noise; from behind me came a similar noise. Part of me that I didn’t like to think about sometimes got in the way and I shuffled around a bit as the thought of what I was doing here got me aroused. It also suggested a few options for what I could do next, which I tried to quash with limited success.

“Come on, you can be more definite than that,” I said. “Tell me how good it feels to just relax and obey my instructions.”

“Feels good,” Actus managed to say, slurring a bit as he did but managing to come out fairly solidly.

“Good,” the captain replied from behind me, her words not quite as slurred, but definitely with the blurry edge of someone who isn’t entirely aware that they are actually speaking.

I pretended to ignore her and persisted. “How much better does it feel every time I tell you to relax even deeper?”

“Lots better,” Actus replied, echoed by his captain.

“And as you continue to relax and focus and follow and obey... Going deeper as you do... It would be a good idea to get comfortable on the bed,” I suggested.

There was a grunt of effort from behind me and the captain came past me, lying herself down on the bed beside Actus as he rearranged himself a bit to even out the minor bits that hadn’t landed quite right before.

“And now as you lie there, listening to my words, listening to my voice... Focusing and following and obeying... You are going to find that you are becoming more aware of the feelings from your skin... Every breath relaxes you even more... Every breath helping you to focus and follow and obey... Every breath making you more aware of how sensitive your skin is becoming now...

“And as you lie there, becoming more aware of those feelings... You’re going to find that the feelings within you are growing as well... You can feel your arousal growing... More powerful... More needy... Every slight touch against your skin sends ripples through your body, drawing your arousal up even more...”

Both of them were writhing gently now, slow, relaxed movements that had a sensual quality to them.

“And that arousal is firmly under my control,” I continued. “It will lead you wherever I tell it to... Whatever I tell it to make you do, you’re just trapped by that building, urgent arousal within you... Which I control... And that arousal is building even more now... Building even more... Nothing else matters but my words controlling your arousal...

“And there’s a person next to you on the bed... It doesn’t matter who they are... All that matters is that your arousal wants them...” Both of them were starting to grope for each other now. “And when I count from one to three you are going to find yourself fully awake and alert, still driven by this arousal, still firmly under my control, desperate to have the person next to you on the bed... All that matters is the arousal that I control... Following where it leads... Following where my words lead... Ready to come back to this relaxed, receptive state once more when I tell you to sleep...

“Now, one... Two... Three...”

Both of them seemed to slide into wakefulness as I counted. But it wasn’t intelligent wakefulness; just at a glance I could see that there was animal lust in their expressions as they settled their gaze on each other. That arousal that I had built up inside them was apparently very powerful.

“Now neither of you can come until I give you permission,” I told them, as firmly as I could manage. “But all that means is that you can prolong this even more... The feelings from your skin becoming clearer and clearer... Every part of you becoming more sensitive... Feeling like your skin did when you were much younger... Soft... Supple... And the person you are with feels the same way to you: their skin is smooth, supple... Two youths enjoying themselves...”

The captain slid over to Actus and on top of him. There was a predatory edge to how she moved, as she very definitely took charge of him as much as I had taken charge of both of them. She wanted him and knew on some level that she could keep this going as long as I wanted it to go on for. A slow, powerful pressure that was determined to draw things out for as long as possible.

“Feel how good it is to touch and feel like you used to... How good it is to be that fresh once more...”

They both were going at it now, the captain sliding herself up and down, taking Actus’ erect penis in and out of her. Both of them were breathing hard, and Actus tried to get in on the action by reaching up behind her back and pulling her down so that her nipples were close enough to get at.

It was descending quickly into animal orgy, and I didn’t really have to contribute much to it; I occasionally cut in with an instruction to keep them going, or to lay off a bit if it started to get too aggressive, but otherwise they knew what they were doing.

Eventually, I decided that I needed to assert myself somewhat more. Sounds easy, until you consider that I didn’t want to actually get in range to touch either of them, and the point was to keep them both going and enjoying it. Unfortunately, I realised now that while neither of them would necessarily feel it, their skin was still actually abrasive, and... Well, they’d been going for a good few minutes...

“Now you are going to slow things down... All that enthusiasm still there... All that arousal still thrumming inside you... That need to touch and feel and experience... But everything is slowing down... Each touch feeling like it’s taking hours... Every sensual feeling across your skin being dragged out almost to eternity...”

They had slowed down all right, which was probably safer in general. But with the slowing down they changed style a bit, making it less of an animal orgy and more of a tender encounter. What had before been rushed and aggressive contact as they sought a new high became a drawn out experience of discovering each other.

Later discoveries taught me that Uurak have a greater endurance than other races; it shouldn’t have surprised me therefore that neither of them seemed inclined to slow down. I kept them going, wondering when they would give up or show signs of slowing, and realised after about a shan that it wasn’t going to happen.

They were both sweating, their bodies slick with the damp which filled the room with its smell pretty quickly. And they moved around a lot, looking for new holds or poses or arrangements or...

It was... Educational...

I gave up after about two shan; Actus had slept most of the time after his previous encounter with me because I told him to sleep it off, but I had no idea how long this pair would keep going given the option. There was a kind of primal lust to the whole thing as I’m fairly sure neither of them was able to think about anything else aside from the encounter by this time.

“This is crazy,” I muttered to myself, deciding to call an end to it. Either I’d given them more than enough for a brilliant review, or I’d given them more than enough for a terrible one. Either way, the smell was getting to me, and they were probably going to need treatment for abrasion injuries.

“Everything is starting to come together now,” I told them both, having to speak up over the noises that they were making. “Everything is starting to build up even more... Ready to cum on my command...”

Somehow, goodness knows how, they actually managed to redouble their efforts as if they hadn’t been going at it fully already. They’d managed to stay on the bed, and Actus was currently on top, straddling her legs and running his teeth and tongue around his captain’s breasts while pinning her arms down. She was shuddering and moaning and trying to grind bits of herself against him with a dire urgency.

“I’m going to count to three, and when I reach three you are going to cum,” I instructed. “One... Everything becoming even clearer... Two... That arousal building and channelling and setting every nerve alight... Ready for that complete release of all of that pressure... And... Three, cum now!”

I had to cover my ears as they both howled at the sudden release of pent-up energies within them. They bucked and jerked and for a couple of seconds I was worried that they were going to end up coming off the bed; neither of them was in a state to catch themselves or break their fall safely.

Eventually the release subsided, the pair of them lying there, weakly pawing at each other when their bodies were so totally spent. They were both heavily stained by each other’s juices, and yet another smell filled the room, this one more interesting than the hot sweat that had filled it before.

“Okay, and now you’re both just going to relax,” I told them. “Just let yourselves snuggle down on the bed... Everything slowly returning to normal... Basking in the amazing afterglow of this experience... Relaxing and returning to normal... Ready to sleep or ready to move on as you need to...”