The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A job on Caltas Vearok 05 — Else Reviews

We had settled back in our room, both sitting on Else’s bunk, and she was trying to work out how to handle my request.

“So... You want me to give you a review?” she said slowly.

“Yeah. But... A technical one,” I explained. “Look, I’ve found something I can do, which is great. But some of it... I need to advertise basically,” I pointed out. “And the best way of doing that is to let people know what I can do through the reviews. I mean, all of our reviews are mixed in with the ones from Maxwell’s and the Ebon Star Path, right?”

“Yeah; we all get marked for our style and price though, so people know not to come to us for anything too fancy.”

“Exactly; what I can do is possibly a bit too fancy for here, so I need someone to review it, formally, and list the kind of things that can happen and get the style listed accordingly.”

“It sounds like you want to transfer to Maxwell’s,” she pointed out sceptically.

“I admit... What I’m hoping for might not be normal here,” I admitted. “I’m willing to take that chance though. I don’t intend to leave any time soon,” I added quickly. “But... The stuff that the rest of you do makes me freeze up inside, and this at least means that I can do stuff without... Having to get...”

“It makes sense,” Else admitted as I tailed off nervously. “Actus proves that there is a market for what you can do. But how much more is there? You got him aroused, you can make things feel differently... What else?”

“This is why I need the review,” I replied. “I was able to change how your hand felt, and link that feeling to something else happening. So what if I was able to change how the world around you looked? I did it for a friend who got cabin fever a couple of years ago when half of the city got snowed in; for a few hours she was able to feel like she was somewhere else. Her favourite was a beach that she had visited once.”

“Is that anything like the VR simulations?” Else asked.

“Can be,” I admitted. “But without the gear that goes with it.” We’d visited the VR arcade and while the technology had clearly come a long way since my time, it was still very much a full body jumpsuit (cleaned between uses, but I wasn’t sure to what degree) with gloves and a headset and the like. “You can be stark naked and still have this work. You can also change what people see; a trick I used at a couple of parties was making someone think that they or everyone else was naked when they weren’t. The reactions are usually good for some laughs. But there’s all sorts of things I can do with it, most of which can be adapted for erotic stuff one way or another.”

She looked interested at that point. “Okay... So if I wanted to look at my home grounds again...”

“I can make that happen,” I assured her. “I mean... You need to be able to remember it and stuff like that, and it works to different degrees for different people. But in theory, yeah, easy. And then there’s other stuff as well; you know dogs?” I had yet to see a pet of any kind on the station, so this wasn’t a foolish question.

“Some High Families keep pets like that to show off,” Else told me. That made a kind of sense: when you had to pay for the air that you breathed, having a pet that was basically non-productive and would require you to pay station taxes for it, could only be a status symbol.

“Well I’ve done it a couple of times where I’ve had someone thinking that they were a dog. Properly thinking, not just pretending: Aiden swore that he wasn’t even thinking in Human terms while he was running around on all fours trying to get people to give him belly rubs and treats.”

Else looked a bit bemused at this. “The more you describe this... The less it sounds like you should be using it here...”

“I know,” I admitted. “It’s one of those things that it can be used for all sorts of stuff, and the erotic stuff is normally a small side-line to the rest of it. This was clean family entertainment back home; I got invited to perform for kids’ birthday parties a couple of times.”

Else nodded slowly, thoughtfully, and sat back in the bunk. “Okay,” she said after a moment’s thought. “I’ll do you a technical review. Two conditions though,” she warned.

“Hmm?” It was my turn to be cautious now.

“Firstly, I want to bring someone else in; I can’t do a review like this on my own, so I want someone to be around to back me up.”

“Did you just offer me a verified review?” I asked, slightly bemused by the idea.

“For what you are wanting, it would need to be verified,” Else assured me. “You’re okay with that?”

“Sure,” I said quickly. “What else?”

She shook her head. “You need to get over being afraid of having sex; Orrin has been fairly kind so far, and if this works out it’ll be very much in your favour. But sooner or later you’re going to need to go in with a regular customer and these tricks won’t help you. So I give you a technical review, and you have sex with me to get used to the idea.”

Bits of me tightened up again, and I tried to shrink back. “But if this works out—“

“If, maybe...” She sighed. “In your position you can’t afford to take that kind of chances Sin. Assume that you will need to sooner or later.”

I hesitated, seeing that this plan I had come up with now had a flaw in it; a lot of my plans seemed to be going that way at the moment. I didn’t like the idea of having sex with her casually, or even for business... Which was a thought in itself.

“I don’t think I can afford your rate,” I pointed out.

She rolled her eyes. “I’m not offering to pay your rate for this review either,” she replied. “You get one for free, then you’re paying like everyone else.”

Apparently I wasn’t going to win this one. I needed that review to stave off the worst of this job, and apparently having sex with someone who... Well, I supposed that there were worse people to have sex with than someone offering it as a way to help get used to the job.

“I can’t promise I’ll be much good,” I told her, slumping a bit as I admitted defeat. “And I’m really not happy about the idea.”

“Happy doesn’t come into it,” she replied bluntly. “You need the money and... Sin, there are enough people in trouble in this place without you not even being able to compete against them. No one works for Orrin because they want to, and if you can get a good chance of getting away, even if it’s just to do similar things at Maxwell’s... Then take it.”

I sighed, not any happier, but somewhat resolved at least. “Okay... So what do we do now?”

* * *

Apparently the first thing was to find someone for Else to share the experience with. She clearly had someone in mind when she headed into the common area, stalking determinedly with me following with a bit of a scurry to keep up.

“Ayrom, can I borrow you for a bit?” she asked her apparent target, a short Gythen woman with tattoos over the entire inside of both ears and skin that was shading towards olive. She was reclining on what was probably a home-made bean-bag with her feet up on a chair, looking like she was watching the news feed but from her expression actually listening to a discussion going on behind her.

“Certainly,” she replied, her accent carrying a hint of Chinese or Japanese I think. “What can I do for you?”

“Have you met Sin?” Else asked, indicating me with a flick of her head.

“Ah yes, our latest charity case,” Ayrom said, eying me up. “What did you used to tell me about hanging around with charity cases?”

“It’s hard to avoid them when they share a room with you,” Else pointed out. “Although Sin has an idea; he’s got some skills that he wants me to provide a technical review of, and they look like they could be worth the effort. But I want someone to keep me company while he’s working and verify it for me.”

“Getting others here to verify reviews of him? Daring,” she said with a more appraising look at me.

“Actually I insisted on the verification,” Else admitted. “Should be a shan or two, and by the sounds of things it could be interesting; he’s got some tricks that have nothing to do with being aroused or anything like that I particularly want to review.”

“We’re going to need an encounter room,” Ayrom pointed out. “None of our rooms are big enough. Unless you want to do it out here.”

“I know,” Else assured her. “I’ll go and arrange one, if you’re available.”

* * *

Orrin was surprised, but amenable, especially when it became clear that I was taking things seriously enough to advertise myself so that I would attract more business. There was a question of the cost of the encounter room, but Else assured him that we would split the costs between the three of us; that didn’t do my debt much good, but was handy otherwise.

The room we got was exactly the same design as the others; white walls, a bolted down bed, and little besides that. Else had booked the room in her name, so she got to lock the door, which somehow felt more awkward than it should have done.

“Okay, so what do I need to do?” she asked, settling herself on the edge of the bed.

I was back to being nervous, because damn it I hadn’t considered that we would need to be naked despite what was going on not requiring it. Oh well...

“Well... We’re going to start with something basic,” I told her. “We’ll work up to some of the more advanced stuff as fast as we can; all you need to do is just follow the instructions and enjoy yourself.”

She nodded and glanced at Ayrom who stood off to one side and watched with a somewhat amused smile. “I’m looking for you to verify this, remember?”

“Of course,” Ayrom assured her.

“Okay then... To start with I need you to relax and focus on my voice, just like you did when I was showing you this stuff before. Take a deep breath in... Hold it... And let it out again and relax... And once again... Hold it... And relax... And now I want you to hold out your hand in front of you...” She was already looking a bit glazed to be honest, and I’d swear she was moving her hand before she even realised it. As it came up I moved in and took hold of it, using a basic induction technique to get her under while hopefully minimising the chances of Ayrom going under as well; getting Actus and his captain had been useful, but if Ayrom was meant to be keeping watch and verifying things then it was a bit trickier.

“It’s good to just relax and listen and follow my instructions,” I finished as she sat on the edge of the bed, limply toppled over forward and about as solidly under as everyone else around her seemed to go. I had run through a few basic tests and the like and found that Else responded very well to almost anything I tried with her. So, onto the main event.

“I want you to think back to a memory of your home range,” I told her. “Think back to a time when everything was really good: the best memory you have of your time there. You have that?” When she nodded I continued. “That’s good. Now I want you to picture yourself back in that moment. Just as you are now, but back in that moment. Let all of the good feelings from that memory come back to you. And I want you to describe what you are seeing now.”

“Plains,” she replied softly. “Grassland. Our lodge is... Behind me... I’m on the porch looking out at the sunset...”

“Are you sitting or standing on the porch?”

“Sitting,” she replied after a second’s hesitation. “We’ve got a bench that my uncle set up. It’s a quiet place to sit and watch things.”

“Are you alone there at the moment?”

She nodded slowly. “Just me...”

“That’s good. Now I want you to make that memory real now. Because when I tell you to wake up in a moment you’re going to be back there, back on the bench on the porch, watching the sunset. But it will be you now that’s there. You understand?” She nodded. “Okay, when I count to three and tell you to wake up you’re going to be fully awake and alert, back on the bench, on the porch, every feeling and sensation from that setting becoming totally real for you. And one, two, three, eyes open, wide awake.”

Her eyes opened and she pushed herself up to a sitting position, looking around with a kind of wonder. Her gaze flickered down to me for a moment, and met mine, then went back to the view, gazing off at something that I wasn’t able to see.

“Sin...” I could have sworn that there were tears forming in her eyes. “I remember this... This is my home...”

“You can really see it?” Ayrom asked.

“It’s all real,” Else replied. “I remember this bench,” she patted the bed under her. “And that sunset...”

“We’ll give you a couple of minutes if you want,” I offered.

“No... You can... This feels so real, I can’t believe that you can’t see it...”

“Just let yourself enjoy the moment,” I said, resting a hand on her shoulder. “Let us know when you are done.” I sat on the edge of the bed beside her and tried to imagine what she was seeing; whatever it was, I doubted that it was anything like what I imagined. Home is what we make it, and even if we see exactly the same place, the parts that make it home are never quite the same.

After a few wren she closed her eyes and bowed her head, and this time there was no mistaking the tears. “Sun’s set Sin... Bring me back...”

I touched her on the shoulder again, pushing down gently and said, “Sleep now.”

She almost melted at the command, simply collapsing down into a trance once more. “Just relaxing, going deeper and deeper with every word I say.” I took her down deeper again, wondering what I was meant to do next: I doubted that the more trivial party game stuff was going to match what she had just been through...

* * *

Else the darag was fun and bouncy; it had taken a bit of discussion to find a pet that she would be familiar with that wasn’t also a hunting animal. I wasn’t sure what a darag was exactly, but I got the impression that they were very active as she kept scampering around the room. Belly rubs were demanded and both Ayrom and I were obliged to fulfil the demand. Ayrom seemed to like the idea, and insisted on keeping it up for a few wren before I insisted that we had to call an end to it.

* * *

Apparently the idea of porn stars and bodybuilders doesn’t exist around here. Not a problem in the end: Ayrom just became Else’s most important customer ever, the one that she had to please the most without actually touching her. And apparently both of them were more than happy to go along with this, with Else posing and dancing and... Okay, she didn’t even seem to be aware that I was there, but I was still getting excited at what she was getting up to.

She was properly showing off now, and I must admit it made me feel a bit more inclined to go along with the follow up part of her plan; topping things off with her being experienced was a major bonus after all.

* * *

Ayrom ran a finger around her nipple a bit uncertainly, and then raised her eyebrows in surprise when Else shuddered and clutched at her own nipple. Emboldened, Ayrom progressed on, clearly intending to enjoy the idea that wherever she touched herself Else felt the touch in the same place but triggering an arousing rush every time.

By the time Ayrom actually progressed down to her clit, Else was already shuddering and starting to look a bit needy.

* * *

You wouldn’t have thought that basic mathematics could be arousing under normal circumstances...

On the other hand, Else was trying to count from zero to ten. The first time through when she got to nine a wave of arousal had hit her, very thoroughly distracting her and forcing her to start again. But each time also made her more of a bimbo slut, so every time she tried to count up to ten she would get as far as nine and have to start again, but each time it was getting harder for her to count that high as her IQ dropped, and damn it if she wasn’t spending half of her time not counting but staring fixedly at Ayrom’s breasts or my penis. By the fifth time through she was needing prompting to get past seven, and at the eighth time she gave up counting at three and demanded to play with us because the bad numbers made her feel horny.

* * *

“And now it’s time to wake up,” I said. “Fully awake, fully alert, energised and refreshed and back to normal.”

Else came up out of the trance with a grumbling noise and stretched out, showing bits of herself that would have crippled me with embarrassment if I hadn’t been subjected to them thoroughly for the last shan.

“How do you feel?” I asked her, keeping just back out of reach and sitting on my heels rather than the bed.

It took her a moment to collect her thoughts before she nodded slowly. “Horned Mother, Sin... I... How much of what I remember is for real?”

“You should remember all of it fully and properly,” I assured her. “Anything particularly stand out?”

“All of it?” she suggested. “Sin... I’m going to have a hard time writing this review without having to stop to relieve myself, because that is a very arousing thing you can do there.”

“I’m looking forward to filling it in as well,” Ayrom said with a grin. “It’s a pity that Orrin doesn’t allow us to view the records from these rooms; you were very sweet as a darag.”

“I doubt that I’ll live that one down in the near future,” Else commented. “Well Sin, I’m satisfied. I’ll write up that review for you and wish you the best of luck with it, because...” She trailed off, shaking her head. “One thing though...”

I looked at her expectantly, hoping that in amongst everything else she had forgotten about my end of our deal.

“This isn’t a one shot thing is it? You can show me my home again?”

I winced, feeling a bit unworthy at having forgotten that part. “You can visit it again when you need to,” I assured her.