The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A job on Caltas Vearok 06 — Paying Complications

It had been a long day between Actus first thing, him and his captain later, and then finishing up with Else and Ayrom. I was more than happy to return to my bunk and trying to get my head around local sleep patterns again. Three shifts to a day I could handle, but at my rough guess the local days were about thirty six or thirty eight hours long, which when I was used to a twenty four hour day was doing me no good at all.

It did make sleeping easier when it happened though, even though trying to remain asleep for twelve hours to make up the difference was hard; after two weeks I was just about starting to get the hang of it by means of soldiering on and some of the self-hypnosis tricks that I knew.

One of the first things I noticed when I got up was that Else wasn’t around; no surprise there as such because she seemed to be handling the local sleep patterns better than me. The next thing I noticed that was out of the ordinary was that my jumpsuit had changed.

Same red with black highlights and trimming. Same company logo making me a walking advertisement for the local whorehouse. But the markings on the sleeve, when I looked at them more closely, were more complicated than they had been the day before. I wasn’t sure how to read them yet, so gave up and decided to ask Else when I found her.

The common area was barely occupied when I got there, having visited the bathroom on the way, and I looked around in a kind of bemusement before spotting Else in a corner, reading.

“Hi,” I said as I settled in next to her. “Where is everyone?”

“Merchant transport arrived,” Else said idly. “A couple of people went up to the docking bay to advertise and we got a good haul.” She looked at me closer and raised an eyebrow. “Interesting... You’ve been promoted I see.”

“Yeah, what does this mean now?” I asked, gesturing to my sleeve as I did.

“Roughly translated,” she said, leaning forward to take a closer look, “it lists you as an exotic with good reviews. There are a couple of bad reviews mentioned,” she indicated a section at the top where the symbols were set aside in a different style, “but the two verified reviews that you have basically overwhelm that. Congratulations, you’ve gone up in price as well.”

I considered what that meant and whether I was happy about it or not. Higher price meant paying off my debt sooner, but also potentially might encourage more customers who were interested in regular sex rather than what I had to offer.

“Sounds good,” I decided. “You’re not in with anyone?”

She shook her head. “Luck of the draw; unless someone specifically requests me I’m just in the pool like you.” She smiled at me. “Things seem to have calmed down a bit now, so I wouldn’t worry too much about being called on.”

I decided to accept that, and did so for about ten minutes before my pager went off.

“Orrin,” I said with a sinking feeling. “Customer apparently.”

Else frowned. “Does it say if you were in the pool?”

“Just that I’ve got a customer,” I told her. “Room fifteen, ten wren.” The calm that I had been feeling left me again, and I tried to work out how best to handle this.

“Odds are you’ve been chosen for something,” Else told me. “Now move quickly; those reviews are good, so live up to them.”

I went, perhaps a tad slower than I should have done, and found room fifteen easily enough. What I found in there wasn’t as much to my liking...

Darnael was already putting his jumpsuit into one of the lockers when I arrived, already erect and not even slightly embarrassed about it. His gaze met mine for a couple of seconds before I started to give an apology for intruding and back out.

“Get in here,” he instructed sharply. “I told you that we were going to be working together, and that starts here. I have a customer coming in, and I want to see what you do with a regular customer.”

I paused for a few seconds longer, realising that this was a tricky situation. I didn’t have time to drop Darnael and give him any extra instructions about this, and I wouldn’t be able to keep the necklace with me once I stripped down. Forward planning was looking a bit awkward at this point.

Hesitantly, then moving quicker once I was committed, I stripped down as well and stuffed my jumpsuit into a locker, closing up the panel so that it blended perfectly with the rest of the wall. Darnael was behind me before I even realised that he was approaching, and I had to fight not to flinch away.

“I saw the review that the kitten did for you,” he hissed at me, keeping his voice low. “It sounds like you have some useful tricks. But I’m going to show you how to do this properly.”

His expression changed abruptly as the door opened and allowed a young Lor’talp to enter. She was white furred with black spots, and looked quite young; I was only vaguely aware of judging ages of different races, but I was sure that she was bordering being underage.

She looked at us both a bit nervously, clearly not sure which of us to turn to; I got the usual odd look for being Human, but that was it.

Darnael stepped forward, his expression and tone courteous; I think I envied him the ability to shift emotions around like that so easily. “Welcome to Orrin’s. You are here for pleasure, yes?”

She looked at him more intently, still visibly nervous. “I’m... I am a junior deckhand on the Radiant Vortex...” She paused, still visibly nervous, her gaze flickering between the two of us and drifting down to settle on Darnael’s pearly white penis, the sight of which didn’t appear to help the situation at all. “They made a wager that I would...” She almost collapsed down to sit on the bed, nervously trying to hide herself and not having much luck restraining tears. “I had to visit a prostitute,” she moaned, not sounding happy or even like the situation was doing her self-worth any good.

Darnael scowled, clearly not used to having to deal with situations like this, or perhaps annoyed that he wasn’t going to be showing off quite as easily as he hoped. “Would it not have been better to go to Maxwell’s?” he asked, managing to keep his tone even despite his expression.

“They said... I had to come here,” she managed to say through minor bits of blubbering. “That it... It was a proper experience...”

I winced, remembering how unhappy I had been finding myself here; at least I was getting paid for it, however little I had managed to get so far; she was clearly doing this as a dare from her more experienced colleagues, possibly as some kind of hazing.

Moderating his expression with a visible effort, Darnael came closer, not quite sitting next to her and ending up looming somewhat with his penis still mostly erect hanging just inside her vision. “I can assure you, that you will not regret this experience,” he told her boldly, clearly still playing the game as if to a more experienced customer.

“But...” She gestured to his penis and shivered, and I saw his expression turn stormy once again; apparently the augmetic’s unnatural appearance wasn’t something he had considered when he got it, and he hadn’t managed to get comfortable with people’s reactions to it.

Aware that this could go bad, for both of us if I caught something bad from the review, I waved desperately at him and when I had his attention I gestured and mouthed: “back off, two wren.”

His scowl deepened, but he stepped back and, when his arm was out of her sight he gestured sharply for me to move in.

I sat down next to her, on her left, not quite mirroring her attempts to conceal herself but coming close nonetheless. “Hi... What’s your name?”

“Ysasmin... My core name is Inch,” she replied, looking at me with something that combined nerves and gratitude.

“Hello Ysasmin,” I said, settling on what I guessed was the better sounding part of her name. “I’m James.”

“Are you..?” She peeked at my crotch and then looked away sharply in embarrassment.

“I’m not augmented like Darnael,” I assured her.

“Then... Could you..?” She looked a bit more hopeful.

“I’m not that experienced,” I admitted apologetically. “It wouldn’t be a good first time for you. It would be your first time?” She nodded quickly, nervously. “Right. Well Darnael is much more experienced than me; he knows how to show people a good time, and would give you a really good time as well.”

“But... I... His...” She stammered a bit more before shaking her head. “I can’t...”

Not quite sure where I was taking this, I glanced at Darnael and found him scowling at me specifically rather than Ysasmin. He made an impatient gesture and I held up two fingers again to tell him to wait.

“It’s okay,” I assured her, putting my arm around her shoulders. “You came here because they made a bet, and it’s turned out to be different from what you expected, hasn’t it?” She nodded, not meeting my gaze. “That’s fine; your first time doing anything can be nerve-wracking and strange. But how much easier is it when you know that other people have done it before?”

She shrugged. “They know about these things,” she replied.

“Of course they do, because they were nervous once and went ahead anyway, and they became experienced,” I reminded her. “And you must have imagined situations like this before, where things went perfectly and you felt amazing at the end of it; can you think of one of them right now?”

She nodded quickly. “It was nothing like this,” she said, not quite whimpering.

“That’s okay,” I told her, trying to keep my voice steady and desperately remembering what I’d been taught; just dropping her into a trance at this point might hurt more than help with her emotional state, so this needed a more subtle approach. “But I wonder if you can remember how it felt when you were in that perfect situation... Just relax for a moment and see how clearly you can bring those feelings to mind... Breathing slower now as you focus on those feelings... And can you describe them for us?”

“I was happy,” she said, sounding a bit calmer. “He had... He had lead me into the best moment I could remember...”

“That’s right, being in that situation you were really happy because you were being led to something amazing... And how many fantasies have you had about different people?”

She shrugged. “A lot,” she admitted.

“That’s good, and just continue to relax,” I told her. “Thinking about how happy and confident you were in those fantasies... Feeling that happiness and confidence again now... Building up... How good does it feel to know that you can be really confident in situations like this, regardless of who you are there with?”

“Feels good,” she admitted, sounding a lot more relaxed and peaceful now.

“And now that you remember that you have all this confidence, that you can come into the situation with so much to bring... How aroused does that make you feel?”

She squirmed a bit. “Feels... Aroused...”

“That’s right, you feel aroused... And the more you do the more confident and aroused you’re going to feel until it’s time to stop... No matter who you are with, you’re going to find that you can be confident, knowing that all of those fantasies were giving you the experience you needed to be ready... And right now you’re in a room with two naked guys... And how does that make you feel?”

She had started squirming even more as I spoke. “Want...”

“That’s right, you want... And the guy on your right,” I continued, gesturing for Darnael to approach, “is going to show you a really good time...”

She looked up at Darnael, and I couldn’t see her expression through the back of her head, but apparently the colour of his genitals wasn’t an issue any more.

* * *

Whatever else I say about him, Darnael is good at what he does. I sat off to the side and gave them room to work, and... Boy did they work.

I lost track in the end of how long it took, but both of them came a couple of times before Ysasmin was apparently satisfied and slowed down. Darnael kept it up for a wren or two longer, probably in case she wanted to keep going, and then subsided as well.

They were both looking a bit tired out, but I couldn’t leave until Ysasmin unlocked the door, so I was stuck there; it was another fifteen wren or so before she got herself together enough to get up. She smiled at Darnael, who stayed lying on the bed, and then threw a sultry smile at me which I tried to return with a less sultry edge in case it set her off again.

Once she was gone I got up, stretching at bit to ease the aches that I had developed from sitting naked and hunched up in a corner of the room for about half a shan, and headed for the lockers so that I could get dressed and get out. As I got to the locker I heard Darnael move around on the bed and glanced over to see him looking at me.

“What you did...” He paused. “You used some of those tricks that Marel wrote about in her review of you?”

“Something like that,” I admitted, pausing where I was in case he wanted to say anything else.

“I would have managed without it,” he informed me, “eventually... She was foolish to come here as she did.”

“Young and inexperienced and being hazed by those more experienced,” I said with a shrug. I turned back to my locker and started to open it, then flinched as I heard a sudden movement behind me.

I didn’t get a chance to turn around properly before I felt Darnael’s hand closing around my penis and balls, a rough grip that had nothing to do with promoting arousal. I winced and started to reach down in a hopeless reflex action, because goodness only knows how it would have felt to try to yank his hands away with the kind of grip that he had on me. But he pushed me up against the wall sharply, his hand shifting its painful grip around slowly as if massaging my testicles, and hissed in my ear.

“I told you that you shouldn’t forget who is in charge,” he reminded me. “Now I’ve got to teach you a lesson in obedience to your betters.” His free hand shifted to my shoulder and he used both hands to spin me, keeping a grip and both shoving and dragging me to the bed; he was a lot stronger than I had thought, and that grip on my groin gave him all of the leverage that he could possibly need, so there was no way I was putting up a fight.

He released the grip on me just long enough to have half a thought of being free before he shoved me forward onto the bed so that I was lying basically spread-eagled there on my front. I started to try to get up, but rather abruptly he was straddling my thighs, one hand resting in the middle of my back and keeping me pinned.

I tried to wriggle a bit but the leverage on the bed was useless, and a sharp noise from Darnael followed by something that I guessed was a knuckle digging into my spine put a stop to that for long enough for him to reach down to the side of the bed. I couldn’t see what he was doing, and so was caught off guard by the slick-wet feeling as he wiped something over my arse; I’d been in these rooms several times and never investigated enough to realise that the beds were fitted with dispensers for lube, amongst other things (and in fairness never needed it while I was in there given my track record to date).

It didn’t take a genius to figure out what was going to happen, and bits of me were freezing up in terror, as if hoping that not reacting to it would cause it to not happen. My breathing was coming in short bursts as I tried desperately to think of something else, anything else, ahead of what I knew was coming-

Even tensed up as I was, he slid into my arse without any apparent trouble, the shock of the sudden painful intrusion making me gasp and bringing tears to my eyes as I wondered desperately how to get out of this.

Still inside me he leaned down far enough to whisper into my ear, “when I’m done this will be the best thing that ever happened to you...”

I tried to form some kind of words around the pain, asking him, begging him to stop, but aside from a few whimpers nothing came out, until he pulled himself out again, and I gasped in relief for about half a second before he went in again, harder this time.

He kept going, and the entire world seemed to narrow down to sharp pains as he entered me again and again, pausing a couple of times to relube the pair of us, and the brief respite when he pulled himself out again. It didn’t get any easier when he penetrated me either; I was sure that amidst the half-heard whispers that formed the background to the cycle of pain and relief I heard him say something about being too big for me no matter how much he fucked me, and he was right, because even after... I don’t know how long... It still felt like he was forcing his way into my arse and nearly breaking me open in the process every time he entered.

I had a vague hope that he might change tactic at some point; perhaps get bored of simply fucking my arse, but apparently the constant whispers and the almost mechanical rhythm of pumping me, apparently without ever cuming despite how hard he was, were all that he was interested in. My existence, for that time, was basically limited to simply hoping that he withdrew himself quickly and that next time, though I knew it wouldn’t be the case, would be easier on my arse.

Time ceases to have meaning in situations like that, and even your awareness of yourself can vanish down to a few slim datum points. So I honestly had no idea, nor could I even form the inclination to find out, how long this had lasted. I know that at some point it crept into my awareness that I had got hard, that my cock was straining underneath me, rubbing back and forth against the bed as if I was humping it every time he entered me.

Eventually something inside me broke and I tensed up as I felt myself cumming hard; trapped as my cock was it pooled beneath me, adding a layer of lubrication in addition to the semi-slick surface of the bed. It felt... In that instant my attention was held on two things only: the raw power and pleasure of the release that I was experiencing, and the sudden warm pressure as Darnael slammed himself home one last time and held himself there, cumming hard as well.

Spent, I simply lay there crying softly as he pulled himself out of me, clambering around a bit awkwardly from having been straddling me the entire time. I heard him open his locker, get dressed, and then froze up as he approached again.

The tension was instinctive and I knew it was useless, but apparently this time it was also unwarranted as he simply leaned down over me, his hot breath washing over the side of my face as I looked away from him, and whispered in my ear. “Now you know who is in charge...” He left without another word.

I stayed there, tears forming and flowing freely, aware on some level that I should get up before the cum under me and around my arse set solid, but not caring, or even able to care. Nothing seemed to matter at that point; I’d been attacked, basically raped, by a colleague who I could nominally have told to stop at any time with a bit more thought and confidence...

And the worst of it was, I had enjoyed it...

Not the rape; that had been pure pain with moments that I hoped that something (possibly everything, but definitely including my own life) would end. He could keep that and some part of me resolved to urgently make sure that he didn’t do anything like that again to me.

But having him controlling the situation so totally... Controlling me so totally... My cock twitched and started to get hard again as I considered how totally he had dominated me in this situation, and how good it had felt to be dominated like that...

I wasn’t going to let him rape me again... But perhaps I could stand him being a bit more assertive in a less painful manner...