The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Josh, My First Hypnotic Subject

(For visual inspirations to go with the story: I had Justin Timberlake in mind when I created Josh’s character. Matt’s character was inspired I stumbled across a youtube clip of a very cute gay dude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHDMjv1bR9Q)

Chapter 1

“Matt, I’m bored,” whined Josh for the umpteenth time.

I’ve lost count the number of times Josh was whining away in the background, trying to get my attention. It was a uphill struggle to get my revision done for the past two hours because my roommate was constantly distracting me.

Don’t get me wrong, I liked Josh very much. In fact, I had an instant crush on him the very first day we met. We were both in our freshmen year when we were ‘put together’ by the Dormitory Administrative stuff purely by the luck of the draw. I recalled thanking my lucky-stars that my roommate turned out to be so easy-going and not some melancholic reclusive emo; or worse still, some loud, boorish, sex-crazed, boozy jocks. We really hit it right off from the get go.

Josh looked to be slightly taller than my 5′11″ frame, with a swimmer’s body, not too muscle-y, with dirty blond hair. The first thing that struck you about Josh was his kind, sparkly eyes. They were disarmingly endearing, not unlike those belonging to an eager-to-please puppy dog. In all honesty, he couldn’t be described as handsome in the classical sense. But his approachable, boyish, above-average features, with his ready, if slightly impish smile that cocked to one side, plus a warm and sincere personality altogether added up to quite an attractive overall package…

And speaking of package, his other one nested between his legs was very intriguing as well. Josh used to swim competitively for his school in his early to mid teens, so he often had no qualms lounging around in our room with nothing more than a pair of snug-fitting briefs, showing off, though unbeknownst to himself, his bulge very nicely. And from my vantage point, he was packing ‘quite a punch’ in there as well…

Okay, I digressed. Back to the matter at hand. To cut to the chase, Josh was dumped by his girlfriend about a month ago. To be perfectly honest, it wasn’t much of a lost, really. I mean, Emily struck me as a very self-obsessed, jealous type of girl. You know, that sort that demanded their boyfriends total attention ALL the time, but gave precious little of their own in return. Josh met her in their Communications Studies 101 tutorial, and from what I was told, she made the first move.

If Josh was still attached to Emily, typically he would have still been out by this time. In fact, Emily would often ‘ask’ him to spend a night at her place, totally disregarding the feelings of her roommate, not to mention risking being expelled by the stuff if they were caught breaking the rules. But Josh was so taken by her, it was bordering on ridiculous. I cringed at his servile attitude whenever he was with her, which only served to make matters worse by bolstering her already D-cup-sized ego. Not surprisingly, she got tired of him after a few months. I figured she must have found a new plaything to run round her fingers with; so now I ended up being the one to pick up the pieces she left behind…

Josh was normally not a sloppy kind of guy. Very occasionally you might see an extra pair of used socks or underwear lying around, but generally he kept his side of the room tidy and presentable. But since Emily left him, he really let himself ‘go’. Classes were skipped, laundry was piling up until he had literally nothing to wear (and only then would he drag his feet down to the laundry room just one floor below us to get his washing done). It was a pathetic sight to behold. He also gave up his fitness routine, which he painstakingly built up for the past several months. Whenever I asked him to join me in the gym or to go for an evening run, which was what we normally do together at least twice a week, he would find some lame-arse excuses to stay in the room. In merely four weeks, he had discernibly piled on the pounds, especially around his belly.

“I don’t know what else to do, Matt; I’m sick of watching porn!”

“Okay, too much information!” I finally broke my silence and put my book down. “Look, what can I do to get you to shut up? No offence, but I have a major Chemistry quiz this Friday and I really don’t want to flunk it, okay?”

“I know, I’m sorry, mate. It’s just that I can’t seem to stop thinking about her,” he complained dejectedly.

“So what do you suggest I do, then?” I asked. I had never seen Josh like this. He looked absolutely miserable.

“I’ll try any thing, as long as it doesn’t involve booze or drugs, I supposed,” he suggested.

“You could try hypnosis to help you relax, perhaps?” I proposed.

Josh knew I was into meditation and self-hypnosis. He used to take a Mickey out of me when I laid on my bed with eyes closed, listening to my self-hypnosis mp3s. Typically, he would mock me half-way through my ‘relaxation’, by picking off one side of my earphones and whispered into my ear stupid things like, “bark like a dog,”, or “buck like a chicken”. It was a little juvenile perhaps, but I had to confess that I found his whispering voice quite a turn-on.

The thing with Josh was that he didn’t believe that hypnosis was real. He was always adamant that those volunteers at stage hypnosis shows were just paid actors, claiming that the female volunteers were there just to get their fifteen-minute fame while the male ones were just finding excuses to touch up pretty girls or some such ignorant nonsense.

At the mentioning of hypnosis, I was expecting him to dismiss it as hog-wash again. But this time, he surprised me.

“Yeah, why not,” he said, “I did say I’ll try anything…” His voice trailed off only to continue moments later, adding, “…don’t get your hopes up, though, because I don’t think I can be hypnotised.” This was said not so much as a dismissal this time, but more like a statement which he obviously still believed to be an undeniable fact.

“I did read somewhere that if you are determined not to be hypnotised, there’s nothing anyone can do about it. But since you are desperate to find a way to stop thinking about your ex, there is no harm giving it a go, is there?” I inquired.

“Okay, I’m sold. So what shall I do now?” he asked with a quizzical brow.

“Hmm, let’s see…” I cleared my throat. Frankly, I didn’t know what to do, I had never hypnotise anyone in my life, except myself. True, I’ve watched youtube clips of people putting others under, and had always been fascinated by it. But I never tried it before in real life.

I did recall one interesting technique involving slow, repetitive breathing and then a sudden ‘arm pull’ jerking motion to put the subject under and decided to give that method a go.

“First, lie on your back, right there,” I instructed. Josh complied without a question. “Arms on your side,” I continued.

“Whenever I move your right arm upwards, I want you to take in a deep but slow breath. When I put your arm down, breathe out slowly. Clear?”

Josh nodded.

“Lastly, it helps if you close your eyes and concentrate only on your breathing.”

“And that’s it?”, Josh asked, almost incredulously, “Well, you’re the boss, I guess,” and he let out a little grin.

I ignored his good-natured banter and took his arm signalling to him I was about to began the induction. The first time I raised his hands he instinctively closed his eyes and took in a deep, slow, purposeful breath. I held his arms up for a while and then lowered it slowly back down and he let out his breath.

I repeated it the second time, and this time I could feel him relaxing his arm a little more, and breathing a little more smoothly. The third time, and his arm was completely relaxed, I could see he was following my instructions perfectly.

At the fourth time after I raised his hand, as I lowered his arm slightly I gave it a sudden tug and commanded, “Sleep!”

Josh’s body jerked forward from the arm pull and his head rolled slightly to the right as a result. His eyes remained shut and he was breathing normally.

“Josh, can you hear me?” I asked tentatively.

After a while, came the whisper, “Yes.”

Gosh, did I just hypnotise my roommate? Was he acting, just to wind me up, or was this for real?

I held up his right palm and elbow off the bed and release it and his arm fell back onto the mattress with a soft thud.

Okay, whether Josh was joshing around or not, he was quiet now. He would not stay quiet for long if he was just stringing me along. So I considered my next course of action and said to him, “How are you feeling now?”

“Peaceful. Good. Relaxed,” came the slightly slurred reply.

Okay, I was still a little sceptical. Nevertheless, I decided to ‘test’ him, “Josh, you will remember how you feel right now when you are under. In a moment I will count to three and wake you up with a click of my finger and say, “wake up”. When I say, “Sleep,” you will return to this state of peace and calm, in fact, ten times more so than you feel right now. Is that clear?”

“Yes,” came the meek, monotonous reply. Josh could not be so good an actor, I thought to myself. So I counted him out and clicked my fingers.

He opened his eyes slowly and after a few seconds he focused on me and asked, “So, when are you going to start?”

My heart skipped a little. He showed post hypnotic amnesia!

“Just look at my palm here, Josh,” I gently commanded and raised my right palm just hovering above his face. His eyes locked onto my palm immediately. I waved it in front of him and said, “Sleep!” and his eyes shut down immediately, letting out an audible sigh.

“Deeper, and deeper. Feeling calm and even more peaceful than before,” I said, barely concealing my elation. I did it! I freaking did it! Perhaps it was beginner’s luck, or maybe Josh was just a very good subject. I noticed his eyes started to dart around under those lids. It was good sign.

I repeated the wake-up-and-sleep routine a couple more times. The next time he went under, I gave him a simple post-hypnotic command to forget his name. When he opened his eyes again, he followed my suggestion perfectly. Then I told him to forget the number three. When I woke him up to count his fingers, he was stuck at his third finger and simply stared at it, looking puzzled.

There was no doubt now that Josh was truly under hypnosis, despite himself. A feeling of triumph welled up in me. And I noticed something under me welling up too. I ran my hand over my track pants and was greeted with an enlarged bulge underneath. Gosh, I was more turned-on than I realised…

Then a naughty thought sprang into my mind. Could I make him take off his underwear? The prude in me immediately cried out, “NO”, but my raging hard-on contradicted me mockingly. After what appeared to be an eternal struggle (in reality it was not more than ten seconds), I gave in to my basal desire.

I had never seen Josh nude before. Sure, he paraded around the room with his underpants all the time, but Josh was still a decent guy. Even after his shower, he would keep his towel firmly around his waist while slipping into his briefs.

I was not sure how far I could push Josh to part with his briefs so I thought up a cunning plan.

“Josh, what were you doing alone in this room for the past few weeks when I went jogging or weight-lifting?”

There was a pause. Then came the reply, “I watched porn and I jacked-off.”

“Very well, Josh. When I next wake you up, I will not see me. I am totally invisible to you. In fact, you will think I’ve just left to go for my evening run and you have half-an-hour by yourself. And you are horny, extremely horny. Knowing for the fact that I won’t be back so soon, you will do what you normally do when you are alone in this room. There is no need for porn, because you are super horny and the only way to satisfy this horniness is to jack yourself off to an orgasm. Nod if you understand.”

Josh nodded gently.

I felt a tinge of guilt in my heart. But my libido was running the show at the moment, so I carried on with my post-hypnotic instruction, “When you jack off, Josh, you will think of the time you had the best sex with Emily. Both of you will take your time and you will enjoy the moment, slowly letting your orgasm build up in you. You will not cum until you hear the word ‘cum’. Remember that you can’t see me, in fact I am not here. Once you hear the word ‘cum’, you will have the best orgasm of your life. After your orgasm, you will fall into this deep hypnotic trance as you are now, only ten times deeper than it is now. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” came the matter-of-fact reply.

With a deep breath, I counted him out and clicked my fingers, taking care to move to my bed, sitting down to witness what was about to happen before my very eyes with anticipation.

A few seconds after he opened his eyes, his right hand moved downwards to his underwear and it started to tug what was underneath it. His breathing became long and deep, and he closed his eyes, obviously following my instruction that he was having the best sex with Emily in his mind. A few more minutes and finally his other hand began to pull down his briefs, revealing his erection. From where I sat, he was easily nursing a seven-inch hard-on at the very least. It was thick, throbbing and deliciously red.

But what struck me most was his pair of large, egg-like, low-hanging balls. After he completely removed his underwear and chucked it absently behind him, he parted his legs wide to let his balls hang down freely. They were the best looking pair of nuts I had seen in my life! Perhaps that explained why he was always sporting such an impressive bulge under his briefs, even when his cock was flaccid.

His pumping picked up pace after about ten minutes and his breathing became increasingly more rapid.

I could not resist myself any longer. I pulled down my track pants (I never wore underwear underneath) and was greeted by my own six-and-a-half-inch dick dripping pre-cum. I wanked my tool for all it’s worth, all while watching Josh slowly pleasuring himself to an inevitable and explosive orgasm.

Josh was picking up his pace, and he started to moan louder and louder under his breath. He probably realised that no matter how much he pumped his rod, he could not get to orgasm. His balls were trailing upwards, signalling that his man-juice was building up, ready to spill out of the hypnotically jammed passage-way somewhere. When his breathing became ragged I knew he was about to burst and sensing my own impending orgasm I shouted, “Cum!”

I didn’t know how I managed to keep my eyes opened throughout my orgasm. They normally stayed firmly shut, but I wanted to see Josh’s reaction from his first hypnotically enhanced climax.

I wasn’t disappointed. He bucked his pelvis up into the air and released his first load with a loud, guttural cry. The first jet stream shot straight up, almost reaching the ceiling, before landing on his belly button with an audible splat. At his second spurt, he happened to point his cock in the direction of his face so the cum shot up and hit squarely on his chin. If the amount of cum was any indication, Josh was indeed a VERY sexually frustrated and pent up individual!

When I recovered from my own orgasm, I observed that I had spilled my load on the floor. I took several man-sized tissues and wiped away the evidence before turning my attention to Josh again.

He was lying there, with his eyes closed, and a slight but distinct smile was detected on his face. He was a complete mess in every sense of the word, a complete, happy, sticky mess…

“Josh, when I count to three, you will open your eyes and realised you had the best orgasm of your life. I will still be invisible to you. You will clean yourself up by taking a shower. After you’ve taken the shower, you will not put on any fresh underwear. In fact, from now on, you will not put on any underwear in this room even when I am around. You will continue to cover yourself properly when other people are around or when you have to leave the room, but in this room and even in my presence, it’s completely normal to you to be walking around naked. You will not remember what transpired when you were under hypnosis. But you will remember to carry out all the instructions I’ve given you as if it was your own doing. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” replied Josh.

“Also, whenever I say, ‘Sleep’, you will return to this calm, happy, hypnotic trance you are experiencing now, in fact ten times deeper than before. When you come out of the shower room, you will notice I’ve returned from my run. You will not notice anything unusual even though you are completely naked, except you had a very successful and relaxing session with me and would like me to try this on you again in the future. You will also not be thinking about Emily any longer. The break-up doesn’t bother you any more. You are satisfied that she’s now only active in your imagination. Whenever you jerk off, you’ll picture having the best sex of your life with her. Do you understand?”

When Josh responded with an affirmative, I counted him out. He opened his eyes groggily after I snapped my fingers, and after a while he looked around before noticing the big pool of cum on his belly. It was clear he still believed I was out for my evening run alone and he had just jerked off in his bed.

“Wow,” he let out an incredulous sigh and scratched his nipple absent-mindedly. He got up the bed, wiped off his semen with several man-sized tissues and headed straight into the shower room.

When he closed the shower door behind him, it suddenly dawned on me: my life with Josh would never be the same again…