The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Josh, My First Hypnotic Subject

(For visual inspirations to go with the story: I had Justin Timberlake in mind when I created Josh’s character. Matt’s character was inspired when I stumbled across a youtube clip of a very cute gay dude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHDMjv1bR9Q. Kate’s character is based on Karen Gillian of the latest Dr Who installment, while Joe was a cross between Jake Gyllenhaal and the ridiculously handsome fitness model Philip Fusco.)

Warning: There is no direct, graphic description of sex scenes in the following chapter, the last chapter of the story.

Chapter 4

It had been six months since I first hypnotised Josh quite by chance, and things had changed dramatically since then. First off, he was doing really well in his course work. And with his excellent grades, he was now free to choose any field he wished to pursue as his speciality in his final year. Health wise, his diet had gone through a complete overhaul. Gone were those disgusting microwavable processed foods, take-aways and weekend boozing; in came a low-fat, high-protein, high-fibre diet, all freshly prepared. Happily, I had unleashed a hidden talent in him, in that he was a complete natural in the kitchen, preparing his own healthful packed-lunches (‘power lunches’ as he called them) and whipping up scrumptious yet nutritious suppers in next to no time. We kept our fitness routine regular and now Josh had an impressive eight-pack on his abs, gained lean muscle mass at all the right places, which filled up his clothes (when he’s wearing them!) very nicely indeed.

Of course, I literally knew every inch of his physical transformation, because as a self-confessed control-freak, I ‘tracked’ his progress every month for the past half a year or so. At the last Friday of each month, when Josh was put under, I would take full-length digital pictures of him front and back. Then I would record his stats with my trusty measuring tape, noting down readings from his neck, shoulders, chest, upper and lower arms, waist, bum, thighs and calves. Though he was still not overly pumped-up like some grotesque, narcissistic gym rats, he was now a proud owner of a physique that would easily rival any Abercrombie model.

So it was no surprise that the inevitable eventually happened. Simply put, Josh had found love, and this time it appeared to be serious. Her name was Kate and they met when Josh started his three-month long on-the-job training (OJT) stint with a tech company a few weeks ago. I heard a great deal about Kate already because Josh would relate to me his entire day’s activities whenever he returned back to our ‘men cave’ at the end of his ‘work’ day. I readily admitted guilty for making him feel totally natural and comfortable in the nude when we were alone in our room through hypnosis, but I wasn’t expecting him to lay his inner thoughts and feelings quite so bare to me as well.

“You’ve got to meet her, Matt. You two will get on really well, I am sure of it,” he enthused. And he was absolutely right. Kate and I got on like a house on fire. To my great relief, she was a complete antithesis to Emily, that toxic bad influence on Josh’s life best consigned to history and never be talked about again. In fact Josh had never mentioned Emily’s name even once in the past six months after that first unplanned hypnosis session precisely because I subsequently and consistently conditioned him not to consciously remember her unless he bumped into her by accident in the public or when someone else mentioned her by name (knowing that I myself would NEVER have mentioned Emily’s name in front of him willy nilly so it was happy days for both of us).

Kate worked as a receptionist in the tech company that Josh was OJT-ing. By Josh’s own admission, he immediately took a shine on her. I knew this time that Josh was not simply after the physical aspect of the relationship because, unlike Emily, Kate didn’t have those artificial ‘assets’ to flaunt with. Besides, she apparently came from a traditional family upbringing in the sense that she still believed in sex after marriage. To be perfectly honest, I thought Kate’s religious conviction, though bizarre it might first appear, was a breath of fresh air in this day and age where instant gratification ruled and nothing was held as sacred any more.

That was not to say Kate was a prude by any means. She was beautiful, articulate, and very charming woman with a wicked sense of humour and good sense of fashion and style. She was presently on her second year studying for an open university degree in marketing and advertising and her receptionist job helped to pay for the fees.

One day, quite by accident, Josh mentioned to Kate that I had been hypnotising him to help him deal with various aspects of his work and private life. Thank goodness, from my carefully-worded post-hypnotic suggestions, Josh was never capable of revealing any details on what or how I went about ‘helping’ him with hypnosis. But one evening Josh brought Kate to our ‘men cave’ and she asked that I showed her how I put Josh under while she filmed footages of the hypnosis session to be posted on her youtube channel.

I obliged by showing her some classic hand-shake-interruption hypnotic induction technique (needless to say Josh was so well-conditioned by now he didn’t really need to go through such an elaborate induction procedure at all). It was all innocent fun as I made Josh forget his name and the number five, believed completely that he was a playful puppy (he was an adorable puppy, wished I could keep him that way all the time) or a chicken laying a square egg (you’ve got to see it to believe it, it was hilarious!), performed a striptease act (pg-rated version, of course) when he heard Kate playing Tom Jones aloud from her iphone in the background.

That night as I lying in bed, not able to fall sleep for some inexplicable reasons, when Josh spoke from his bed, “Matt, are you still awake?”

“Yes, Josh, what is it?” I asked.

“I’m really so happy that you and Kate got along so well. That means a lot to me,” he continued.

“Kate is a lovely woman, I think you are very lucky to have found her,” I admitted.

“Yes, I know, I thank my lucky stars every night before I sleep. Still can’t believe that I would meet my soul mate this way,” he confessed. “Kate is very special to me. And we plan to move in together next year before the new semester starts.”

“Where?” I inquired, wiping tears from my eyes quietly.

“A two bed-room flat just off the High Street, it is an ideal place because it was within walking distance to the University and the train station where she could get to her workplace in fifteen minutes’ time by train,” he said.

“Congratulations, Josh. Promise you won’t screw this up like you did with Emily,” I warned in between my sniffle.

“Emily? Oh, her, you know it’s funny right the moment you mention her name, I’ve never really thought of her. Yes, I promise you, this time it’s different. Kate is a decent girl, and she believes in sex after marriage, and I can’t believe I am saying this, but I am willing to wait,” Josh revealed.

“So you think you might be marrying her soon?” I asked, a little surprised by his revelation.

“Yes, maybe after I graduate next year. She would have obtained her open university degree at the same time. And we’ve even discussed who would be the best man in our wedding,” he continued.

“Who would that be, do I know him?” I asked stupidly. There was a some shuffling from Josh’s side, then his face loomed into view on top of mine. The room was dark but the street lamps threw some faint illumination on the key features of his beautiful, angelic face.

“You, of course, who else would it be?” he whispered with his trademark impish smile, “Don’t think you can just disappear and stop being my best mate after I’ve moved in with Kate and eventually got married, is that clear, Matt? We also want you to be our children’s godparent in their christening, you hear?” he pretended to chastise me gently, while wiping away more tears from my face.

“Josh, I love you. I know you don’t love me that way, but I can’t help it. I love you, and I am very jealous of Kate, but at the same time I am really happy for both of you,” I rambled in between sobs, I had absolutely no idea why I poured out my soul to him like this all of a sudden.

“Shush, hush! I know you love me, and I love you too, in my own special way, like I love my kid brother” he comforted and planted tender kisses on my forehead and my right cheek, squeezing my hand gently but firmly.

“Speaking of my kid brother, there is something else I am going to ask you because I think you can help,” he suddenly changed the subject. “You know I mentioned Joe to you before? He has a gap year now and will be starting university next year. I plan to ask the Dormitory Administrative stuff to pull some strings so that he can stay with you,” he revealed.

“Huh? Why must he stay with me? I’ve never met him before, does he know about this?” I asked.

“Not yet. The thing is, Joe came out and told me he was gay last week. I have to admit I was a little taken aback. He hasn’t told any one else in the family yet, except me. I promised him to keep it a secret until he is ready to reveal it to the others himself. He did allow me to share this secret with Kate, though,” he said. “When he told me he was gay, I immediately thought of you.”

“Why me, Josh? I am not a counsellor, I am not sure if I could be of any real help to him,” I protested.

“I think he’s still confused and needed to talk to someone who’s comfortable in his own skin being gay, like you, Matt. I don’t know how he’s going to cope when he comes to the university next year and I think he’ll be in good hands if I know he is with you. So can you do me this favour, Matt, please?” Josh implored. Remarkably, under such dimly lit condition, his pleading puppy dogs eyes still managed to catch the ambient light and sparkled like night stars.

I felt my initial resistance melting away to nothingness and eventually I nodded to Josh.

“Great! I’ll show you a photo of Joe tomorrow morning, you are my bestest mate, Matt, nite nite!” he said exultantly and kissed my forehead again before returning to his bed.

* * *

When I got out of the shower room the next day, Josh was sitting at his desk, typing and clicking away on his laptop in the nude with a bowl of dried fruits and muesli resting on top of his man bits on his lap.

“Here, look, that’s Joe, my kid brother,” He turned the screen towards me. I headed closer to the monitor and saw a slightly fuzzy picture of Josh standing happily, with his hands over the shoulder of another young man, both with their tops off. They were standing on a very touristy, exotic-looking beach, with sunglasses perching on top of their hair.

“Easy now, tiger, wipe that saliva off your jaws!” Josh pretended to chastise me while stifling a snigger.

I could not take my eyes off this Joe. From what I could make out from the slightly off-focused photo, Joe seemed to be a good-looking chap. He was a little shorter than Josh, maybe around my height. Whereas Matt had a swimmer’s body (he still had a swimmer’s body, only with much better muscle definition now), Joe had a more bulky physique. They shared one similar feature though, and that was their sparkling puppy-dog eyes.

“It’s not fair you’ve got such good gene pool in your family, Josh, I am really jealous,” I spoke in mock anger. Josh laughed heartily and patted me on my back. “I’ve just received a text from Joe confirming he would be able to join Kate and myself for supper later this evening. Can you come as well to meet him?” Josh asked casually.

“Are you having a laugh? Only hours ago last night you told me about Joe coming out and all that jazz, and now we are meeting each other?” I asked, incredulously.

“Why not? He’ll finish his rugby training with his local club by six, and would be easily here in an forty-minutes’ time tops on his motorbike,” he continued. “C’mon, Matt, don’t let me down. I think Joe really needs a friend now, don’t you?”

I was not sure what exactly Josh was trying to imply there so I turned to face him, with a raised eye brow before inquiring suspiciously, “How come I have this nagging feeling that you are trying to fix your brother with me?”

“Honest, I wasn’t trying to fix anyone up,” Josh threw both his hands up and gave me his best ‘I’m innocent!’ expression, “I just think it would help Joe with his worries and uncertainty, y’know, to have someone who will completely understand his present predicament. Please, do it for me at least, yeah?” he said while employing his secret weapon yet again, namely, his irresistible, sparkly, puppy-dog eyes.

I let out a deep sigh of resignation, cursed quietly under my breath and grudgingly accepted Josh’s invitation for supper and agreed to meet his kid brother, Joe, later in the evening.

* * *

Josh really outdid himself this time. The supper he prepared with Kate looked absolutely amazing. We were just mixing the salad with the dressing, ready to tuck in while making casual conversations about Joe when Josh suddenly raised his head, looked beyond me and shouted, “Speaking of the devil!”

I turned around and was completely unprepared for what I was about to witness. If Joe looked good in the (albeit fuzzy) photo, he was absolutely drop-freaking-dead gorgeous in the flesh. The beer can nearly slipped from my grip when I first laid my eyes on this fantastic specimen of a man. Inadvertently, I darted my eyes from top to bottom twice, and did a double take at his crotch area (the perv in me noted that Joe resembled Josh in that area as well), before finally levelling my gaze on his eyes.

Joe was very shy, in fact, painfully so. When I extended my hand to offer him a handshake, he actually blushed. “Hi there, Joe,” Kate called out sweetly and leaned over towards him, and both of them exchanged mutual kisses on each other’s cheeks. You had to give it to Kate, who seemed to have this rare talent of putting anyone at ease, no matter how wound-up they might be initially.

“Come sit right here, next to Matt,” Josh instructed. Was it my heart that was throbbing away loudly? Suddenly I felt self-conscious and wondered if I was appropriately dressed for the occasion (I was sporting a plain v-neck T and a pair of charcoal-grey A&F sweatpants, nothing else). Joe sat quietly beside me and I thought I heard him clearing his throat uncomfortably. Then I caught Kate and Josh both exchanging quick but knowing glances at each other and grumbled under my breath; they were up to something, I was more and more certain of it now.

We all had a quick and largely quiet supper together, apart from the occasional praise to Josh on his excellent culinary skills (which he accepted with a few ornate, Shakespearean-esque bows), and some banal exchanges about the weather and the latest trashy reality TV shows. Throughout the evening meal, on several occasions from the corner of my eye I could sense distinctly that Joe was checking me out quietly. But when I turned to look at him directly, he quickly averted his gaze to something else.

When we finished our dessert (which was my all-time favourite guilty-pleasure: the sticky toffee pudding), Kate suddenly stood up and volunteered rather over-enthusiastically that she would do the washing up and ‘politely asked’ Josh to help her in the kitchenette. When Josh played along and promptly got up to clear our dessert bowls, I caught a furtive glance at Joe, who mouthed silently but desperately to his brother, “PLEASE. DON’T. GO.”

“We will be back in a jiff,” Josh promised and as if by magic, both him and Kate disappeared from our view.

There was a very awkward and pregnant silence between us when the two partners in crime left the scene. It went on like this for about three minutes or so. Eventually, I couldn’t take the silence any longer and began, “So, you play for a local rugby club? Is it a semi-professional club?”

“Oh yeah, it’s semi-professional. But I plan to quit when I enter university next year. There will be no time to train like I do now,” Joe explained without making eye-contact, absently but nervously hooking his rugby-jersey collar, as if he was going through some cross-examination in the dock.

“I used to play for my school team as well. Not professional, or even semi-pro by any means, but I really enjoyed it,” I continued.

“Really? Josh didn’t tell me you were an ex-rugby player,” Joe’s eyes seemed to light up a little.

“Yeah, I was a scrum half,” I revealed.

Just like that, Joe sat up and his whole facial expression suddenly came to life, “I am too!” At long last we finally shattered the ice between us for good. We went on discussing animatedly our favourite rugby players and the recently concluded World Cup series at length. Then the conversation turned more personal, and eventually it came to the crunch.

“So, Josh told me you came out to him last week,” I finally bit the bullet and acknowledged the elephant in the room. Joe looked down suddenly, as if it was the most shameful crime he had committed in his life, paying an inordinate amount of attention to his pair of black Addidas rugby boots.

“I came out to my parents when I was about fourteen, maybe fifteen,” I began. “It was very tough at first, mum was inconsolable, dad didn’t know what to say, my sister was the only one who supported me right from the beginning,” I revealed.

Joe looked up and gazed at me, eager for me to continue.

“They asked me to go for counselling, I lied to them I was ‘cured’ after a few sessions with the pastor, and pretended I had a girlfriend. When they discovered my ‘girlfriend’ was a phantom one several months later, they were absolutely devastated,” I continued. “Looking back, I shouldn’t have lied to them like this. I should just be man enough to be myself, and not try to please any one else and live a lie, because it would only end in tears eventually.”

Joe simply sat there and nodded gently at my story.

“Believe me, Joe, it will get better. It might feel really horrible right now, but it will eventually get better,” I assured him. “I used many things to help me cope with the stress of being gay. One way that helped me a great deal was to do a lot of meditation and self-hypnosis.”

“Josh couldn’t stop talking about how you helped him with hypnosis, too,” Joe revealed. “Do you think hypnosis will help me cope with what I am going through right now?” he asked.

“I don’t know, Joe. Are you very stressed right now?” I enquired.

“Truth be told, I have this recurring dream, of me standing in the middle of the room, completely naked, and everyone in there were pointing their fingers, laughing rudely and scorning me. And no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t seem to cover my nakedness with my hands, I just stood there completely frozen, completely mortified, completely exposed. Then I would wake up, usually in sweat or in tears, sometimes both,” Joe confessed with a frightful expression in his face, he was biting his finger nervously and I could see beads of sweat forming on this forehead.

“Hey, tell you what, we can try this hypnosis, say, tomorrow, at our ‘men cave’, I can ask Josh to be there to lend you support if you refer, that’s up to you,” I offered.

“That sounds like a good idea, Matt,” Joe smiled gratefully as I reached over to pat his right hand.

“Yeah, that sounds like an excellent plan,” Josh interjected from behind us. “Matt is good at this hypnosis lark, trust me,” winked Josh at his kid brother. “Just pop by our room tomorrow evening, we’ll have a quick supper and then take it from there, no pressure,” he encouraged.

Kate smiled serenely beside Josh, they both had their arms around each others’ backs. “I think it’s getting late, Josh will drive me home now, so perhaps you two might want to stay here and continue chatting?” she suggested sweetly.

“Yeah, brilliant idea,” exclaimed Josh. “And Matt, don’t forget to show Joe the room he would be staying in next year when the new semester starts. We’ll leave you two for the time being and I will be back in half-and-hour’s time,” he said. And with that, Kate bid farewell to Joe and me, each with a kiss on the cheek and they disappeared into the horizon again, holding each other’s hands.

When they were gone, I turned to look at Joe and sensed something markedly different this time. Instead of looking away bashfully, he now held my gaze steadily, with a renewed sense of determination. We remained like this, gazing at each other for a while. Then without warning, he broke into a gentle but slightly impish smile that subtly cocked to one side – much like Josh’s – and his eyes sparkled for the very first time…