The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Journal — Week 6

Mr. Wilson acted pleased with the research I did over the weekend. Indeed he called it excellent how I used my initiative and spare time to help the project. He said it showed I am true executive material and validated his faith in me.

It thrilled me to hear he was pleased.

He called my approach revolutionary and said spending more time and effort on this sort of research was worthwhile, and that surely it will pay dividends for the project.

Mr. Wilson was so impressed with my findings that he told me I must continue my research and furthermore he allocated some funds from the miscellaneous budget to buy subscriptions to a number of websites. He subscribed to a couple sites right then, and emailed me instructions how to login.

While he did not call it a promotion, and did not bump my salary higher, I knew deep down that he used the subscriptions as a way to reward me for my effort above and beyond the call of duty. I felt suffused with a wonderful warm feeling.

I spent the morning devouring the new web sites and furiously making notes.

The material on those sites made me incredibly aroused. So difficult not to touch myself but I wanted to reward Mr. Wilson’s faith in me by working as productive as possible.

Though, my panties got so wet I did need to remove them. Sitting there without underwear only fueled my arousal and frustration more.

I knew I could not let that frustration build too much or I might start making mistakes. So I tried to force it away by sheer willpower, with little success.

Growing more and more aroused every minute. More and more wet. Sitting bare-bottomed in my chair the musky aroma of my juices filled my office. I worried a bit that anyone walking in might notice the scent. But it must be subtle after all, because nobody remarked about it, or perhaps they just thought it some odd new brand of perfume.

When I think about it, my feminine musk serves a sort of natural perfume. The aroma not unpleasant, indeed it even seems a bit wickedly sexy. I figured if anyone else notices and thinks I started wearing some new perfume that is just fine. So I stopped worrying about it.

Mr. Wilson dropped by and seemed pleased with my progress. He even sat down and spent a few minutes with me glancing through images and videos on the website I currently researched. I wondered if he found the material as exciting as I did.

He happened to open up some videos, a series, about a submissive girl forced to strip by a powerful, dominant man. Such an incredibly sexy premise. We watched the show together. While he sat beside me, I drifted off to fantasy once more, a wonderful daydream following the plot of the videos.

I imagined myself as the submissive girl in the videos. Fantasizing he made me strip just like the girl on the screen.

My fantasies made me quite horny and hot. The heat of my arousal just kept rising and rising, making me feel too warm, so I unbuttoned my blouse to stay cool. My timing happened to synch with the girl in the video and for a moment it almost seemed like I copied her undressing. I felt a sudden strong sense of empathy with her.

Next I imagined he made me splay my limbs apart, hands clasped behind my neck, just like the girl on the video. I casually leaned back as if stretching and rested my hands behind my head, sort of copying her pose. Wondering how it might feel if he squeezed and teased my breasts, paying particular attention to my hard nipples. It would feel so good to let him play with my stiff, swollen nips.

I continued to fantasize about Mr. Wilson playing with my body while watching the video on my computer. In the video and in my fantasy, he moved his attention to my slick pussy, praising how I wore no panties. Oh, it made me shiver with pleasure knowing I pleased him.

Slouching a bit and moving my knees wider apart, imagining his fingers sliding between my swollen labia to discover just how aroused and wet I felt. Wondering if he ever thought about me that way and if he might enjoy fingering me in reality. I drifted off a bit then, thinking about his fingers pumping into my slippery wet pussy.

Mr. Wilson closed the video and told me I was coming along well. Obviously he meant with my research, but a naughty fantasy popped into my thoughts that he actually meant I was coming along well as in “becoming nice and submissive” and well on my way to sexual slavery.

I do not really know where that thought came from. Slavery sounds abhorrent and wrong, not something to fantasize about. Yet my research over the weekend clearly shows fantasies about sexual slavery abound. And honestly the thought of being a slave, kept naked and bound, made to perform many sexual acts by my Master and betters strikes a pretty arousing fantasy even if in reality it might be terrible.

Anyway, at that moment, the thought of becoming Mr. Wilson’s sex slave was just enough to trip me over the edge a little and I think I shivered and gasped with a small orgasm right there.

Part of me felt embarrassed how I lost control right next to Mr. Wilson, but it seemed not too big of an orgasm and I apparently managed to remain fairly discreet. I guess he did not pay close attention and failed to notice because he did not remark about it.

The next thing I remember suddenly snapping out my daydream when he stood up, telling me how my progress pleased him, and then he left.

After that I returned to my research with renewed vigor, promising myself to make him just as pleased with my further research too. I looked at lots of sexy pictures and watched many hot videos.

I found one particular video a great turn on. It portrayed a young female office worker and her strong boss. The scenario played out that she made some errors in her work and so he forced her to strip and then spanked her.

The movie seemed quite similar to what happened to me last week, but of course in the video the man wanted to dominate the girl rather than just teach her a lesson. I imagined what it might feel like if Mr. Wilson would dominate me. My stiff nipples felt sensitive as I rolled them between my fingers.

In the video, the girl’s boss forced her to perform oral sex on him. She knelt naked before him and bobbed her head back and forth while he thrust into her, fucking her face. Oh how exciting to watch and imagine myself treated like that. Oral sex never before seemed like something I wanted to do, but watching that video made me wonder.

Not even sure when I started, but I could not stop tweaking my nipples while I watched the sexy video.

The story moved on—he put a leather collar around her neck, bent her over his desk and quickly bound her in place. So hot and sexy! My clit felt so swollen.

Unable to take my eyes off the screen while I pulled my stiff nipples with one hand. At some point my other hand had drifted between my legs to gently stroke my clitoris. Slouching in my chair splayed open and my unbuttoned blouse half falling off. Horny and sexually frustrated, knowing I could not allow that frustration to build.

I do not know when I started touching myself, but even after I realized what I was doing I just could not bring myself to stop. I needed to cum so badly, and the video looked so hot, and it felt so good to tug my nipples and twiddle my swollen clit, and suddenly I exploded with a most satisfying orgasm right there in my office.

Good thing I took this job where it is okay to masturbate at work. It felt strange and yet very exciting to orgasm at my desk. I definitely recommend it!

I did not bother to wear panties to work today—they always get far too wet during my research, and I end up needing to take them off right away every morning anyway, that it just does not seem worthwhile to put them on in the first place.

Besides it feels deliciously naughty to go bare under my skirt. Even though nobody can tell the difference. Going pantyless feels so exciting. The scent of my natural perfume floating around me. Just thinking about working without underwear beneath my brief skirt causes such a huge turn on.

In fact, I enjoy going without panties so much, and it felt so comfortable today, that I plan to continue living without underwear from now on. That will save laundry costs too. So when I arrived home from work this evening, I threw my underwear in the trash along with all my other clothes except the skirts and blouses I wear for work.

Anyway, I started work today spending some time furthering my research by reading a really erotic story about a harem girl serving her sultan. Trying to better put myself into the mindset of our customers. Letting my imagination fully immerse me in the story.

The vivid descriptions were a big turn on to imagine and pretty soon I felt very hot and horny and wet. So, like yesterday, I masturbated at my desk. God, I love this job! It feels good not needing to bottle up everything, to get release whenever I feel aroused.

It took several minutes to read through the story, all the while fingering my slippery pussy, twiddling my throbbing clit, grunting and grinding my hips into my hand. Finally, just at the end, I shuddered with a satisfying cum. As I recovered from that, Mr. Wilson stepped into my office.

He said my new approach to customer analysis worked really well. Yes! The notes and comments I made yesterday impressed him, and the customer data looked really useful not only for my own small project, but also for the work he handled on our client’s overall business plan.

Mr. Wilson wanted to collaborate more, and compare notes from our independent projects. But with increased collaboration, and need for more frequent communication, walking back and forth between our offices would grow inconvenient. So he explained how he wants me to move into his office starting tomorrow, to reduce wasted time walking the hallways.

What a great opportunity—to work daily with Mr. Wilson. I just know I will learn so much from him and this can only accelerate my training program. Mr. Wilson said as much. He told me that my progress really pleased him. Yeah!

I feel happy to know I pleased him. And it excites me to think that I will share an office with him.

Such an obvious privilege for me how he will go out of his way by sharing a working space since his office setup is not particularly spacious for two people.

For example there is no room for another desk. Instead he will sacrifice his meeting table for me. Not a proper desk, just a small table with a leg at each corner, but that sounds fine. I am just happy to be able to work closely with Mr. Wilson, so much that I would put up with almost any working conditions.

At home I spent the whole evening naked again tonight. That has become a habit of mine, not just on weekends but also evenings during the week too. It feels nice and comfortable, and rather exciting, to go nude all the time at home. I think I will keep on with it. Though it does not help my composure one bit.

It feels thrilling imagining someone out there covertly watching through my big windows, since I always leave my curtains wide open. In another fantasy I like to imagine hidden cameras placed strategically all around my apartment to spy on me, recording everything while I masturbate. Ridiculous of course, since I know this building actually belongs to Mr. Wilson and he seems much too ethical to hide surveillance cameras in my apartment, but still it feels fun to fantasize.

All evening I kept thinking about that story of the submissive harem girl. Growing hornier and hornier touching myself imagining what it might feel like to live in a harem, naked all the time, serving a powerful master. Exhausted now, I think I may go to bed early tonight.

Well, it seems sharing an office with your boss carries both advantages and disadvantages.

The big advantage that he always sits right there to speak with so I can ask him questions or for advice at any time. Before I rarely walked to his office just to ask him a question unless it seemed really important. Now I can ask at any time. Though to make sure I do not disturb him, he requested that I stand quietly beside his desk until he has a moment to devote to me.

It felt slightly embarrassing at first to stand quietly beside his chair until he acknowledged me, but it makes a lot of sense. He is a busy man while I rank just a trainee. His time much more important for the company than mine so I need to make sure I do not interrupt him. Besides, a couple minutes while I wait for him seems worth it for the wonderful insights he imparts to me.

During those quiet minutes I let my naughty mind wander, sometimes imagining myself a submissive woman and him my dominating Master; and that I wait for my Master the way a good submissive should. If only I stood naked and collared to complete the image. I feel wicked having such fantasies, but they seem harmless and oh so fun.

So, like I said, there are advantages to sharing an office with him.

However, the big disadvantage turns out that he sees all my work and can catch any mistakes. Unfortunately, he noticed I mixed up some notes—I watched a couple videos but switched around the notes I took. He said while not a major issue, it showed a lack of concentration.

An elementary mistake. Knowing that, I hate to think what other mistakes I made over the last few days that I missed.

In a way I suppose that demonstrates another advantage of working closely with Mr. Wilson. The quality of my work is bound to improve. Improving quality surely will lead to me earning another promotion. Well of course, I must learn to be more careful, I do not want to disappoint Mr. Wilson’s confidence in me.

Anyway, I made a mistake and he caught it. Mr. Wilson said he felt reluctant to do it again, but he did need to give me another spanking.

Oh, how mortifying. He positioned me bent over his knee again and lifted my skirt like before to tuck it up into the waistband. Only then did I remember—I wore no panties.

If I knew in advance that he would spank me today I would have made sure to wear some. Unfortunately I did not, and it was too late regardless. Therefore, I felt embarrassed to realize Mr. Wilson could see my bare pussy when he started to spank me.

More embarrassing, the spanking made me feel incredibly aroused. My clit throbbed with each slap. I could not help remembering the video from earlier. Quite easy to imagine this was not just a normal correctional punishment for a trainee. I became so turned on I even started to moan, and my pussy flushed with arousal.

While he spanked me I wondered if he could see the rapidly-increasing slickness coating my exposed pussy. The thought of that only turned me on more even while it made me feel deeply embarrassed too.

However, the worst part was that when Mr. Wilson spanked my bottom, I found myself wiggling it and moaning and squirming more and more. Unable to help it. Slipping closer and closer to orgasm. Struggling to keep myself from tipping over the edge. Spankings feel so sexy. Making me horny and wet and aroused. More and more with each moment, with each spank. Needing to cum. More and more difficult to hold it back.

Just when I reached the brink, unable to hold back any longer, almost about to embarrass myself even further by cumming on his lap, he stopped. I felt relieved yet also frustrated.

Like before, he made me stand facing the wall so I could fully contemplate what I did wrong and how I forced Mr. Wilson to punish me again. Like before my skirt remained tucked into my waistband while I stood, baring my butt. Mr. Wilson said it would help my stinging and hot bottom to cool down before I sat back at my desk.

Well it sure felt humiliating to stand there nude below my tucked-up skirt, so sopping wet down there it almost trickled down my leg. I felt the coolness of my juices on my thigh.

I wondered if Mr. Wilson noticed my wetness, and I worried a little about it. My pussy practically dripped, he must have seen the obvious glisten of slickness. The sultry aroma of my ‘perfume’ saturated his entire office.

Though to be honest, the idea that Mr. Wilson probably knew how turned on I got by the spanking actually made me even more aroused and embarrassed. I felt incredibly horny and frustrated. Trying hard to maintain my composure, part of me just wanted to rush off to the ladies to relieve myself.

Thankfully I did manage to calm down some while standing there. Then at last Mr. Wilson told me to get back to work. I considered slipping off to ladies but the way Mr. Wilson reminded me how, because of the time spent on my punishment, I fell behind on my project; I knew I could not afford to delay.

I struggled through a rather difficult afternoon. My clit still throbbed and my bottom smarted from my spanking, my poor little pussy dripping wet and begging for attention, and my nipples felt hard and swollen straining against my tight blouse.

It all grew so distracting. Also, my research did not help at all, the videos and stories made me so horny. Extremely aroused and frustrated, almost tense. Holding in these feelings would only lead to more mistakes. I needed release.

In the end I could not wait any longer so I hurried to the toilet and gave myself a wonderful orgasm.

Mr. Wilson frowned when I returned from taking so long in the bathroom. He did not say anything, but I worried that I disappointed or annoyed him by falling even further behind on my project. I resolved to double my work efforts to catch up.

Despite the nice orgasm I still felt horny all afternoon. Kept on the cusp by all my research, I suppose. That bathroom break merely took some edge off, allowing me to barely make it through the day.

I felt relieved when I finally arrived home. I just needed some release, repeatedly! Even now while I write this journal entry I cannot help but keep rubbing myself. Getting spanked is such a turn on for me.

Though I feel terrible how I disappointed Mr. Wilson by making a mistake. I want to do better for him and please him. I want to impress Mr. Wilson with the quality of my work.

This morning started off like usual. Sitting at my desk, tiny skirt bunched up around my waist, I could feel the texture of my chair under my bare bottom.

Immersing myself into the day’s research, I could not help but grow more and more excited. My research always turns me on so much. As that excitement built and went unsatisfied, it started to turn into sexual frustration.

I knew if the frustration became distracting it would lead to mistakes, therefore I must not allow it to build. Yet I also knew I needed to remain productive on my project, and thus I could not afford to take a ‘bathroom break’.

So I kept working diligently on my research, reading erotic stories and watching sexy pornographic videos, all the while growing more and more excited and aroused, more and more wet. My musky natural perfume filled the air.

Soon my excitement and frustration swelled to unbearable levels. I needed some release for that frustration and felt a powerful urge to touch myself.

I glanced at Mr. Wilson working at his desk a short distance across the room. He seemed to concentrate fully on his work. I knew I should not do it and that he might look up from his work at any moment, so I denied the urge. Still, as horny as I felt made it difficult to resist. The urge grew steadily more tempting. I glanced again to check on Mr. Wilson. He clearly seemed engrossed in his work.

While I kept working on my research, growing increasingly aroused, I rationalized in my own mind all the reasons to do it: He would not notice anything; he seemed so focused on his work, after all; and I must not allow my frustration to build. The temptation and arousal kept growing stronger. It felt almost like a compulsion.

Finally it grew too strong to resist. With Mr. Wilson taking no notice of anything other than his papers, I just had to reach down between my slick thighs. Just a quick little rub. Oh, what a relief. The tension had been building all morning.

The small caress felt like bliss and I accidentally let out a little gasp. I quickly pulled my hand back and checked that Mr. Wilson had not heard me. Thankfully it seemed he did not.

I felt wicked that I had touched myself with my boss only a few feet away. But the thrill surged almost overwhelming. That excitement buzzed inside me, rebuilding the urge, the compulsion, to feel that bliss again.

After waiting a moment to be certain Mr. Wilson had not noticed, my hand once again drifted into my lap. I acted casual, like just resting my hand there, and I kept much more careful this time to not make any noise.

Casually I started sliding my fingers slowly up and down, quietly rubbing my slick pussy. Careful to act subtle, I circled a fingertip around my swollen clit. It felt naughty and sexy to touch myself with my boss sitting just a few feet away.

I was reading a story on one of the sites, trying to understand our customers. Videos provide some insight, but stories really help me understand the customer. Reading a story helps me to imagine myself in the role of the protagonist, learning how they think, which better helps me understand what excites the people who buy these products.

And to be honest, imagining myself inside a story feels extremely exciting and arousing. My vivid imagination thrives on erotic stories.

My libido motor revved up so much I just needed to touch myself. Looking at the screen, lost in the sexy story, hand in my lap, fingers quietly gliding along my wetness. I thought I stayed discrete.

I managed to work myself up into quite a state. Finally deciding that I really needed a trip to the ladies toilet to finish myself off. I stood up, making sure to adjust my skirt, and stepped towards the office door when Mr. Wilson told me to stop and asked where I was going.

Blushing furiously I told him I was just going to the ladies room. He raised his eyebrow and asked rather bluntly if I intended to give myself an orgasm.

I felt totally humiliated. He must have been aware of my actions after all and I guess my little groan and obvious discomfort told him everything he needed to know.

Mr. Wilson said we must discuss this and told me to come and stand beside his desk.

Feeling mortified that he caught me out, but at the same time my heart beat with excitement. I daydreamed about him catching me doing something wrong, punishing me, and treating me like the girls in the videos and stories.

I felt afraid of what he might think of me, but I suppose I misjudged him. He is such a wise and thoughtful man.

He told me it is completely understandable that as an imaginative, intelligent, and healthy young woman, I find my imagination ignited by the research material. He understood it excited me. After all that was what Penelope’s Pleasures was all about: capitalizing on the fantasies and desires of its customers.

However, he told me that he could not afford for me to keep trotting off to the ladies room for orgasms. He knew why I went to the ladies’ room yesterday afternoon, and it disappointed him how I spent so much time there when already behind schedule with my work.

I felt awful to realize he was right, I wasted too much valuable time. So in a way, I stole that time from the company. I felt terrible for letting him down.

Besides, he pointed out, the other employees might hear me in the toilet cubicle. That could undermine my authority with them. He explained that since they were not executive material, they would not understand the pressures or the hardships we endured to ensure the company succeeds. However, unlike the other employees, he does understand those challenges. I should have known that and confided in him.

In conclusion, the company could not afford the time I would waste going off and playing with myself in the toilet. If truly unable to contain myself then I should just get it over with quickly at my desk.

I thought about that last suggestion and while it would feel very embarrassing I realized it did make a great deal of sense. He already knows my masturbation habits, he knows I gave myself orgasms in the restroom, and he already saw my pussy when I laid across his knee—so I did not really have anything else to hide from him. Most importantly I waste as little company time as possible if I just do it that way.

Thinking about it more, about how I wasted so much time already, I felt awfully contrite that I effectively stole time from the company for my personal enjoyment. I should have known better. I felt extremely grateful for Mr. Wilson’s understanding and forgiveness.

He told me to sit back at my desk and get on with my work, and I quickly did so.

After his lecture, the heat in my pussy thankfully calmed down a bit. However, when I continued to read through an erotic story, that excitement returned, building, rising. Within minutes I felt aroused again. Distracting horny tension grew inside me. Knowing if I did not get some release for that tension, I might make a mistake.

I felt extremely nervous this time when I had to reach down between my legs and touch myself. I did it when Mr. Wilson was not watching, but shortly after I started, he looked up and called me a good girl. I felt a thrill and found I could not stop, even though he kept watching me.

Surely he could clearly see what I did beneath the narrow, tall table. That thought only added to my excitement, even while it filled me with embarrassment.

My fingers worked furiously in my slippery slit while I hungrily read paragraph after paragraph of the story. It felt so good to touch myself. His eyes watching my every move. Quickly I found myself at the point of no return and then finally, I climaxed. Knowing Mr. Wilson watched it made my orgasm so much sweeter. I wondered if he suspected I fantasized about him dominating me as I came, strong and hard.

It felt strange and yet very exciting to give myself an orgasm while my boss watched me.

Mr. Wilson was good about it. So understanding and kind. He knows my research excites me, making me uncontrollably aroused. Anyone with a healthy sex drive would get turned on by my work. He did not seem bothered at all by me masturbating in his office.

I feel grateful to work for such a progressive and understanding boss. Any ‘normal’ boss would get too wrapped up in correctness to think clearly about what best serves the company in this situation. Mr. Wilson though knows it best for me to get relief rather than bottle it up, and to do so at my desk rather than waste time pretending it does not turn me on. He is so wise.

After the wonderful relief of yesterday, I felt more comfortable with it today. Mr. Wilson understands. Even though I felt seriously embarrassed at the concept, I knew if I become turned on by my research then I do not have to worry about him, I can relieve the tension if needed.

And to be honest, I did need that release. So again I masturbated at my desk while working this morning.

At break time I stood up to get a coffee. I felt a little bashful when I smoothed down my skirt and blushed when I saw the wet spot on my office chair. Mr. Wilson thankfully could not see the damp spot. However, he did notice my skirt.

I guess I should have thought about it too. The way I sat with my skirt pulled up around my waist meant that it became rather creased. The other employees might notice the wrinkles and ask me questions I did not want to answer.

So when I came back with the coffee, Mr. Wilson suggested I might want to take my skirt off before sitting down again.

I felt a little hesitant about that but it did make sense. Nobody came in his private office without approval, they did not want to disturb Mr. Wilson. Thus it would be safe and I could put my skirt back on again before anyone entered.

At first I worried it might feel too embarrassing but I remembered how my skirt bunches up around my waist while I sit, leaving me bare from the waist down so with or without a skirt I basically sit there bottomless either way. Therefore no need to get embarrassed about it, especially in the privacy of our office.

So before sitting down again, I shimmied my skirt down past my wide hips and curvy bottom, stepping out of it, and sat back down with my skirt folded on my desk ready to grab if needed.

That felt much better. Without the material bunched up around my waist I definitely felt more comfortable. I wish I thought of this earlier, it makes so much sense. I guess that is why Mr. Wilson ranks the boss and me the trainee.

My workday research resumed. Masturbating at my desk. Slouching a little and moving my knees apart for better access. This job is awesome! So nice of him to allow me the freedom to touch myself. Playing with my pussy while I research really helps prevent frustration from overwhelming me.

However, my nipples felt a bit uncomfortable and it caught my attention. While working on my research, frequently touching between my widespread legs, I thought about my poor nipples. They felt painfully hard and I desperately wanted to touch them too.

At home when I masturbate, I love to play with my breasts too. But here in the shared office, I could not do that. Or could I? The tightness in my nipples felt quite distracting.

It occurred to me that since touching between my legs is okay, there should be no problem with touching my breasts also. At least I could ask him and find out.

I cautiously asked Mr. Wilson if he minded whether I touched my breasts too. Feeling nervous and worried of how he might reply. Thankfully he generously responded that if I felt it necessary then he did not mind. What a great boss!

So I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and in moments began cupping and squeezing my breasts. My fingers found my nipples, to flick and tug them. It felt wonderful. Taking care of those distracting feelings helps me concentrate. I resumed working on my research through the rest of the morning.

After lunch break, once I returned to his office, I took off my skirt again, letting it fall to a crumpled puddle at my feet. Then I unbuttoned my blouse again before sitting down to work. With my blouse open all the way I could give my breasts, especially my sensitive nipples, all the attention they needed. Nice.

Although while I researched, my wide-open blouse started to slip off my shoulders somewhat, sliding down my arms behind me, crumpling at my elbows, to sometimes tangle my wrists, distracting and uncomfortable. That felt awkward.

Mr. Wilson noticed the awkwardness caused by my blouse slipping down my arms. He remarked that it would probably be much easier and more comfortable to just take it off completely, the same as my skirt. Plus, that would keep my blouse from getting wrinkled by my actions.

I considered that for a few moments, wavering back and forth, unsure. His suggestion did make a lot of sense, like always. Besides, with my blouse fully unbuttoned and wide open, it did not really conceal anything anyway.

Finally I decided he was right, it does seem easiest to just take off my blouse. So I did.

Quite strange to sit at my desk wearing only high heels, but it is nice not having to worry about creasing my clothes, so I tried to relax about it. Besides it actually feels good, quite comfortable and liberating, just like at home. I finished out the workday that way, idly playing with myself while working on my research.

At the end of the day, Mr. Wilson remarked how I was coming along well and that only true executive material could be brave and direct enough to find such a good solution to the problem of dealing with my natural arousal while carrying out such important work.

He said that I clearly put the company first, above my own concerns and personal feelings. He told me he was very pleased with my progress through his training program.

I feel happy knowing my work impresses him. I showed my dedication to the job today. He must definitely consider promoting me soon.

Not only that, but during the day I overheard Mr. Wilson on the phone with one of the managers of our client company, talking about how well the transformation progressed. I gathered that not only did my personal progress please him, so did the progress of my project, the transformation of their website. And from what I overheard, it seemed clear the client felt pleased too.

Hopefully I proved my value toward the successful completion of the project and I hope my work continues to impress the client.

I felt good all weekend.

I want to impress Mr. Wilson tomorrow when I return to work, so I spent the whole weekend doing more research and writing a couple papers on bondage devices and on submissiveness that I hope he finds interesting.

Of course it significantly helped to fantasize about myself as the submissive and really put myself into a submissive frame of mind. I think all the research set me up to understand our customers quite well.

At the same time I discovered just how much I love the same fantasies as our customers. I love thinking about being tied up in some submissive bondage scenario or another. Those fantasies make me feel extremely excited!