The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

If you’re under age or cannot read things like this as a result of local laws, DON’T! Delete this right now! Otherwise, read on. This story contains content about manipulating someone’s mind, lesbian sex and professional malfeasance.

This story has examples of ENTIRELY unsafe sex in it. In this day and age, to avoid pregnancy and diseases you REALLY shouldn’t screw around without protection. But this is 100% fantasy, so I can get away with writing about it. Just remember, it doesn’t give you license to go out and do it. It also has nothing to do with real life and would probably never happen. Professional’s don’t behave this way either.

Further, if you’re looking for a quick.. wham bam.. crappy plotted story, please go look elsewhere. This story has a plot to it and despite being quite sexual in nature it HAS a point but it unfolds slowly.

Lastly, and most importantly. All the characters in here are created from my own mind. They may draw occasionally on inspiration from my own life, but in NO way are they meant to depict anyone in a perfectly accurate fashion, nor state any opinions as to those people.

Helpful Info

This is my first attempt at erotic writing so feedback would be greatly appreciated.

THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

Well Journal, this is a very confusing and troubling time for me right now. So much is happening so fast I just don’t quite know what to do. The last couple of weeks have been amazing to say the least. A new found confidence, a new “look” complete with a new and much more feminine wardrobe and the discovery of a sexuality I never even knew existed before. I suppose I should be thrilled, and I am.. I guess. Well, to be more accurate, I am and I’m not. On one hand, I am experiencing joy and pleasure I never even dreamed possible before. I feel more confident than at anytime in my life. My sexuality has virtually exploded to the point where I am masturbating at least once a day. It’s almost like I am making up for lost time. I can’t keep my fingers out of my pussy and I don’t want to. It feels wonderful! Awesome even! Still, with all these remarkable developments, guilt, shame and confusion have reared their ugly heads.

To begin with, I broke up with Andy yesterday afternoon. He is a wonderful man and he was shocked and devastated to say the least. Nine months together and suddenly the spark went out of it for me and I don’t even know why. I tried to explain to him that I still loved him but more as a friend than as a lover. Given how aroused I have been lately, it really doesn’t make any more sense to me then it did to him but I simply don’t feel physically attracted to him anymore so I decided it was better to break it off cleanly now than have to pretend in bed with him. He actually cried and so did I. I hated hurting him but, still, I know it’s for the best.

And as if that isn’t enough guilt for one week, my thoughts and fantasies have taken a new twist and, along with this twist, has come even more guilt. Guilt, shame and confusion. Remember how I told you about my fantasy of Mel masturbating on her couch? Well, it has changed for the worse, or maybe for the better, I don’t even know anymore. Now, in my fantasy, I am there watching Mel masturbate on the couch and I am masturbating right along with her. That’s right, in my fantasy, I am sitting in that chair that is at right angles to the couch (also facing the coffee table) and I am stripped naked, just like her and I am fingering my pussy like crazy while staring intently at her fingers mirroring mine. She is staring right back at me and telling me how much she loves watching me. My Gawd, it makes me wild with passion! My hands are shaking right now just thinking about it.

I was getting too aroused to continue writing. I had to stop and masturbate and enjoyed three incredible orgasms. I can’t believe how powerful they are. I get so wet, my clit feels like it is going to explode it gets so hard and my pussy lips get all puffed up. It’s crazy but it feels wonderful beyond words! But now that the orgasms have subsided and I can think more clearly, here comes the guilt and the shame and the confusion. WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME?

I am 35 years old, I have never had a lesbian thought in my life before these hypnosis sessions and now, here I am getting aroused and having the most powerful orgasms of my life to the fantasy of Mel and me masturbating together. I suppose I could excuse my fantasy as a little harmless pleasure, like Margaret suggested if it weren’t for what has happened the last couple of nights. Mel and I have spent the last three nights hanging out together. Well, actually two nights hanging out and one evening cut short. Twice I went to her house and once she came over to my apartment. I love being with her. The conversation simply flows with between us; it is such a comfortable and happy feeling. We laugh and she is so animated, I really enjoy the effect I have on her and the effect she has on me. The problem is that I feel almost giddy around her. You know, like a school-girl-crush kind of giddy complete with that upset feeling in my tummy. And, I am aroused around her at the same time. This bothers me. This is not alright. Or maybe it is. Maybe it’s a wonderful development that I just can’t accept. See, right there is some of the confusion.

To make matters even worse, I could swear Mel is wearing more alluring outfits as if she is trying to seduce me. Last week it was the tank top. Then she wore another tank top and again I found myself drawn to her breasts. I don’t think I did a very good job of hiding my interest this time and at one point she asked me “What are you staring at Mare?” (She has quit calling me Marybeth and started calling me “Mare”. I think I like it.) I thought my cheeks were going to burst into flames they got so hot. I stammered out a confession, something about her having really nice breasts and wishing mine were as firm as hers. For some reason hers haven’t settled as much as mine and still have the appearance of a woman’s in her early twenties whereas mine look more like a woman of 35 normally would. Still, I like mine too and Andy always said they looked great. They’re just not as firm as hers. Anyway, Mel smiled and she grabbed her breasts in both hands and said, “Gee, thanks. Working out helps but I think it’s genetic too.” With that, she squeezed both breasts then slipped her fingers to the nipples and gave them both a little pinch before letting go. I felt such a rush in my pussy and at the same time so dizzy I had to grab a hold of the counter to keep my balance. I am swooning over my best friend’s breasts. This is very upsetting to say the least! This isn’t the half of it though; last night was the last straw.

I was getting dressed and ready to head on over to Mel’s house for another evening together and without even realizing it, I found myself primping as if I were getting ready for a date with a lover. I had just finished applying my lipstick and stepped back to look at myself in the mirror and it dawned on me what I had been doing. There I stood, giddy as ever, full make up on with a silk dress and no bra. I honestly don’t even remember the last time I went out of the house braless yet there I was bold as can be. Even I thought I looked sexy. Plus my nipples were all hard and showed clearly through the thin silk to boot. The feel of silk on my exposed breasts was about as sexy a feeling as I have ever felt with clothing. I loved the way I looked and felt. Then I suddenly realized I was hoping Mel would like it and find it sexy too. That’s when the guilt and shame hit me the hardest. I simply couldn’t come to grips with what I was doing. I started thinking to myself, “I am not a lesbian! OK, if I’m not a lesbian, then why am I acting this way? What the Hell is going on? What’s wrong with me?”

I put on a bra but left the makeup like it was and headed over to Mel’s. When she answered the door, Mel looked me up and down and said “Mare, you look downright sexy. I can’t tell you how wonderful I felt hearing that. The giddiness I was feeling expanded to a dizzying level. She was looking more beautiful then ever and I felt myself being powerfully drawn to her like before. She was totally casual in short-shorts and a halter top, braless of course and once again I felt my arousal growing as I told her she looked very sexy herself. Still the voice in my head kept screaming at me that something was wrong, that THIS was wrong. Mel noticed something was wrong and asked me about it. I made up some lame excuse about breaking up with Andy and that I thought I might also be coming down with something and she responded by taking me in her arms and holding me to comfort me. The feel of her body against mine was exquisite! I felt my arousal growing rapidly then suddenly pulled back and told her I thought better call it a night and abruptly left.

This whole growth thing is getting out of hand. I am so confused. I love the feelings I am having. I love Mel but the love seems to be growing out of friendship and into something else I am not ready for. Or am I ready for it? I just don’t know. One thing is for sure, as much as I love these new feelings and these new desires, all of a sudden I am very troubled by them too and that is very upsetting. I am not a lesbian or perhaps I should say, I don’t think I’m a lesbian. I simply don’t know anymore. I need to stop and take a few steps back and analyze this. I need to figure it out. I need to understand. Hypnosis is where it all started so no more sessions until I can sort this out.

Yesterday would have been my fourth appointment with Margaret if I hadn’t cancelled. I decided to take some of my vacation days this week so I haven’t been in to work since my last entry. I left a message on Margaret’s voice mail and she called back and we talked a little. She assured me everything would be fine, in time, and that this kind of turmoil was quite common in women who are finally accepting their own power. Talking with her helped somewhat and I really am wanting to feel that incredible comfort and relaxation and confidence I always feel after a session with her but I know those sessions are partly the cause of this upset so I am swearing off them, for now. She told me to call her anytime to set up a follow-up appointment if I thought it would help. I assured her I would. “Maybe once I get rid of this craziness” is what I was thinking but I didn’t say that to her.

Mel called but I didn’t talk to her. She just left a message on my voice mail telling me she understood, would be thinking of me and was there for me anytime I wanted to call and talk. She said she would call back in a few days to check on me if she didn’t hear from me. I don’t know if it was me or what but as I listened, I got the distinct impression that she understood a lot more than she let on about how I was feeling. I was relieved she didn’t say anything about it if she did. I guess she is just very intuitive. Something else that makes her so special to me. It was comforting to hear her voice but I just can’t talk to her right now. I miss her desperately and can’t stop thinking about her. Part of me keeps telling me to get it together and stop this crazy infatuation or whatever it is but another part of me simply refuses to quit and longs for more. It just feels so wonderfully right and so horribly wrong at the same time. Obviously, this isn’t going to resolve itself easily.

I am still enjoying my fantasies about us masturbating together and it seems that, in Mel’s absence, I am now almost constantly aroused and thinking about her. The only change is that now the fantasy has developed from a simple vision of us together into a full blown sex scene.

Now, in my latest fantasy, we are together just sitting around talking and she brings up the subject of masturbation and how it’s her only source of sexual pleasure since she and her ex-husband split up over a year ago. I nod and tell her that I understand and I feel myself flush. I can feel my clit start to swell at the thought. Then she goes on to tell me that in many ways she enjoys masturbation better than fucking and I eagerly concur as we both laugh a nervous laugh.

“Mare, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?” Mel seems a little apprehensive as she asks me. I reply “Sure, why not.”

“Did you and Andy ever masturbate together?” I can’t believe she asked me that and feel my arousal grow even more. “Gosh no!” I reply. “He was pretty adventurous in bed but we never did that” I admit, then continue confessing “truthfully, I did think about watching him do it once or twice. But that is so far out of my comfort zone and he never suggested it so it never even came close to happening.”

“Peter and I did,” Mel smiles as she seems to be remembering, “It was a real turn on for both of us. I guess I am a natural voyeur. How about when you were young? Ever do it with a friend?” she persisted. “Lord no!” I blurt out; trying to hide my embarrassment and excitement at the direction the conversation is going. “It’s only been since my sessions with Margaret that I have even felt comfortable doing it alone without feeling kind of wanton or guilty. I always thought it was wrong and even a little dirty.”

She becomes even more curious and asks with a sly smile, “So you’re liking it more now then?” to which I reply hesitatingly, “Sure.. I mean, who wouldn’t? Once I accepted the fact it was natural, I started enjoying it a LOT more. Now it’s fun and not just kinky.” Then I gather all the strength I have inside, I take a deep breath, look down at my lap out of embarrassment for what I am about to say and softly confess, “in fact I am doing it all the time now”.

There’s an almost painful moment of silence as I hold my breath waiting for a response. Then Mel bursts out with a laugh. “Girlfriend, I do it every day and if you don’t, then you are missing out on one of the true miracles of life!” I look up into her sparkling blue eyes and see her smiling broadly and I feel a wave of relief and pride wash over me as I realize just how much I have delighted her with my confession. I also feel my arousal grow as my clit cries out to be touched.

“Come on Mare, sit there and let’s have some fun.” Mel instructs as she points to the chair and plops down on the couch. I meekly comply. The mixture of my nervousness and fear, combined with my arousal, is totally intoxicating.

With one swift movement Mel’s shorts and panties are around her ankles and she sits back and slides her middle finger into her hairless pussy. I moan with desire but am frozen, just staring at the incredible sight before me. She starts caressing her clit as I continue to stare; then she asks with a wicked grin, “Do you like this?” to which I can only weakly nod, “Yes”.

“Then what are you waiting for? Get out of your panties and join me girl!” Mel insists. I am no longer frozen in place. I eagerly shed my skirt and panties then sit back in the chair. My legs spread slightly and I slip my finger through the curly hairs of my unshaven mound and into my very moist pussy. I literally jump as I feel that electric spark of my finger finding my swollen clit.

That’s when my orgasms start (for real, not fantasy) and they continue as I imagine her telling me how much watching me touch myself is turning her on. The orgasms don’t stop either until I imagine Mel’s stomach tightening and her body spasming as her orgasms hit her and she grunts her surrender to pleasure saying only “Oh yes!” with each spasm. At that point, I too am grunting with pleasure and jerking uncontrollably forward with each powerful orgasmic contraction. The pleasure of this fantasy is beyond words, I am addicted.

Writing down my new fantasy got me so turned on I simply had to masturbate again. I am spent, emotionally and physically and still a wreck. Can you blame me? You see what I mean, Journal? I am becoming consumed by Mel and my desires, and yet, I can’t help but feel that this is somehow all wrong. I am feeling incredible guilt and shame at the same time as I am feeling these wonderful, powerful desires and pleasures. It is totally confusing me. I am losing control and it terrifies me. I have got to sort this out. This has got to stop!!! I’ve decided to allow myself the fantasy and the masturbation because I don’t think I could stop it if I wanted to and I most certainly don’t want to. That is the honest truth and I won’t even try to deny it or myself these feelings. Instead, I will concentrate on sorting out all the rest of these feelings and these “real life” urges surrounding Mel. I am a strong and confident woman. I can do this and I WILL do this! I make this my resolve. And NO MORE HYPNOSIS or evenings with Mel until I do!

END OF CHAPTER 2 – TO BE CONTINUED