The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

If you’re under age or cannot read things like this as a result of local laws, DON’T! Delete this right now! Otherwise, read on. This story contains content about manipulating someone’s mind, lesbian sex and professional malfeasance.

This story has examples of ENTIRELY unsafe sex in it. In this day and age, to avoid pregnancy and diseases you REALLY shouldn’t screw around without protection. But this is 100% fantasy, so I can get away with writing about it. Just remember, it doesn’t give you license to go out and do it. It also has nothing to do with real life and would probably never happen. Professional’s don’t behave this way either.

Further, if you’re looking for a quick.. wham bam.. crappy plotted story, please go look elsewhere. This story has a plot to it and despite being quite sexual in nature it HAS a point but it unfolds slowly.

Lastly, and most importantly. All the characters in here are created from my own mind. They may draw occasionally on inspiration from my own life, but in NO way are they meant to depict anyone in a perfectly accurate fashion, nor state any opinions as to those people.

Helpful Info

This is my first attempt at erotic writing so feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Unexpected but Interesting Developments

June 25

Well, journal, I hoped I would be writing about how I confessed my new found lesbianism to Mel and the events that followed. I was hoping on hope what would follow would be the beginnings of a romantic and sexual relationship that would grow and flourish. What I got was something quite different…. quite different indeed.

I took plenty of time preparing to go to Mel’s house. I bathed with exquisite scented oil and shaved my legs and carefully trimmed my pubic hairs to a perfect length. Not too short and not all wild either. I thought about shaving it bald but decided to save that adventure for another day.

I put on a new pair of shorts I purchased last week, kaki walking shorts, and a red silk blouse. This time I left off the bra consciously and had no intention of putting it back on. The fabric felt very sexy on my erect nipples and I could feel the sensation clear down to my pussy. I was excited and nervous about the evening and full of anticipation. Oh, how I hoped my friend could share these wonderful feelings.

I looked in the mirror, with my makeup complete and my hair cascading down to my shoulders and I looked hot, if I may say so myself. I could see the outline of my nipples and my breasts through the blouse and felt sexier than I can remember in the recent past. I was a confident lesbian on the way to see the woman of her dreams. I was confident in our friendship that she wouldn’t hate me for what I was going to tell her and I desperately wanted her acknowledge.. that perhaps, in some small way, she might have an interest in exploring our friendship into something a little more intimate as well.

The drive to Mel’s house was pure torture. The excitement and nervousness continued to grow and my pussy kept reminding me that I was very aroused. I found it all very distracting. I felt alive and sexy and ready.

I arrived at Mel’s and rang the door bell. Moments later, Mel threw open the door, stood there and spread her arms wide apart and with the most wonderful grin on her face exclaimed, “Mare, I am so glad to finally see you again, come here!” and she enveloped me in the most delicious hug. Once again she was wearing her short shorts and a halter top and as we hugged, the feel of her breasts pressing against mine made me shiver with lust. Her smell was intoxicating and I simply held her tight to me, not wanting to ever let go.

Finally, she separated herself from me and stepped back saying, “Hold on their girlfriend, you are acting like we haven’t seen each other in years instead of weeks, here let me look at you. Wow, you look good enough to eat, and braless no less.. nice.”

I blushed from the compliment and was thrilled at the comment about my breasts. I could feel my nipples tighten even further as her eyes took them in. I was jubilant at the reception and basking in her presence. I felt absolutely wonderful. “Well, come on in and tell me absolutely everything that has been going on. I’m so glad to see you looking so good and so happy, I simply must know what these past two weeks has been about, I missed you.”

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that. She couldn’t have come up with anything better to say if she had tried. I smiled from ear to ear as she lead me into her kitchen arm in arm.

I sat at the counter and watched as Mel walked to the fridge and got out a bottle of chardonnay. I watched as her breasts pressed against the fabric of her halter top and I longed to touch them.

She filled two glasses and crossed the kitchen handing me one and said “Come on Mare, spill.”

My nervousness was peaking… I noticed my wine glass was shaking as I contemplated what to say next. I took a big swallow followed by a huge sigh as I gathered all my strength together. “Well.. I don’t quite know how to start but there is something I need.. I mean I want to share with you.” I started.

Mel interrupted me taking my free hand in hers and looked me straight in the eyes. “Honey, you’re a nervous wreck. Calm down now, it’s ok. Whatever you have to say is fine with me. I promise. You just tell me whatever is on your mind and know that everything is going to be just fine. You’re my dearest friend and I love you to pieces. You can tell me anything.”

I knew she didn’t mean she loved me the way I loved her at that moment but it was so reassuring and comforting to hear those words, I began to calm down almost at once and regained some of my composure. “Well, it’s just that I’ve learned some things about myself that came as quite a shock to me and I want to tell you about it but I don’t want you to be upset or mad at me for what I am going to tell you.” I stammered.

At first she sort of giggled then she calmed down and lifted my chin so I was looking her right in her beautiful blue eyes and calmly said, “Mare, unless you are going to tell me you are a mass murder and I am your next victim, then what ever you have to say will be ok, I promise. Just say it.. please, I want to hear it.”

“Ok” I continued, “Well, with Margaret’s help, I have discovered that.. well.. that I am a…a… a lesbian!” I blurted it out. There was a excruciating moment of silence as Mel took in what I said, then she got the biggest smile on her face and said, “Well, you don’t say. I think that is absolutely wonderful! I couldn’t be happier for you!”

I couldn’t believe my ears, it was exactly what I wanted to hear. I felt such a wave of relief I started to cry. “Oh Mel, I am so… so relieved to hear you say that.. I was afraid.. I didn’t know how you would react.”

“Oh Honey” Mel said as she came around the counter and held me once again. “This is great, there is absolutely nothing to be upset about. I am so happy for you, really I am.” It was so comforting to be held by her, I felt my upset being replaced by a wonderful calmness and knew I could tell her the rest of my secret.

Mel returned to her wine glass and spoke, “I am so full of questions, so tell me, how did you discover that you’re a lesbian, are you happy about it or upset or what?” She stood intently, smiling a strange smile at me with curiosity written all over her face.

“Margaret helped me discover it. I guess I had repressed these feelings for years and when they resurfaced; it caused me quite a bit of discomfort.” I responded, feeling more comfortable about sharing with her.

“You mean you don’t like that you are a lesbian?” Mel prodded me on.

“No, actually I like it and feel good about it.. now, I really do,” I replied. “It’s just that, at first, in addition to the nice feelings, I also was feeling a little guilty and shameful and quite confused.”

Mel, smiled even wider and remarked, “No foolin, I understand exactly what you’re saying. But you’re ok with it now then?”

“Yes,” I continued. “In this last session the other day, I realized I had been a lesbian for years, in fact, I had always been one.. I mean from when I started noticing those things. Once I realized that, the confusion was gone along with the guilt and I really began to enjoy and be happy and at peace with the fact that I’m a lesbian…. but there’s more…”

“So, you like pussy now. Pussy turns you on… is that right?” Mel interrupted and threw her head back in laughter.

I blushed but realized her laughter and question were really good natured so I replied, “Well, yes… you could say that….” God, I loved her so and her laughter was infectious. I felt so happy at that moment.

“So, does that mean my pussy turns you on too?” She continued and her smile had a strange knowingness about it. I froze and caught my breath; this was the moment of truth.

“Well, I er.. to be totally honest with you Mel” I could feel my face turn bright red and my nervousness and excitement increase as I took a deep breath and continued, “I er… “

“It’s a trip isn’t it?” Mel interrupted again, “An absolute trip!”

“Pardon me?” I responded, somewhat confused at what she had just said. “Come again.”

“It’s a trip!” Mel repeated. “Being a lesbian is a trip, a total body and mind rush, don’t you think?”

I was taken aback and didn’t quite know what to think of her comment. Could it be?? Could she be?? Was it possible? “I… I don’t understand.. Are you saying you are a …..?”

“A lesbian? That’s exactly what I am saying! And I think it’s a trip. I love it, don’t you? I’ve never been so turned on about anything before. What about you?”

My mind was reeling.. I didn’t know what to think or what to say. I was overcome by the information that was coming at me. Too fast.. too much to process. Still, I was overjoyed at what I was hearing, like my greatest wishes were coming true all at once. Still, something didn’t make sense. I struggled to grasp the meaning of what she was saying.

I had to find out, “Oh my God, you’re a lesbian too? I can’t believe what I am hearing. I can’t tell you how happy that makes me. I was about to tell you that.. about my feelings toward you.. but.. I don’t understand Mel. “Never been so turned on before”? I don’t understand. How long have you been a lesbian?”

She smiled again, a delighted smile and said, “A few months and all my life. Just like you huh?” That hit me like a thunderbolt. So many feelings converged at once, I stammered, “But… but.. how.. what… I don’t understand.. what?? Mel, what’s going on here?”

Mel must have seen the concerned expression on my face and grabbed my hand again. “Relax Mare, don’t have a cow. It’s no big deal. We just share a lot of the same history, that’s all. I had the same feelings surface when Margaret was working with me on my smoking and I struggled just like you did. In the end, I discovered, like you did, that I had repressed my lesbian memories and feelings as well and when I got in touch with that and let myself enjoy the new me, it was such an incredible rush. See, were like sisters, in a way. Like I said it’s a trip isn’t it?”

It was a trip alright but I wasn’t quite sure of where the trip was headed. I wanted my clarity back. I needed some more answers. “So Mel, did you have any idea you were a lesbian before the sessions with Margaret?”

“Hell no, not a hint.” Mel responded. “That is one of the things that makes this such a trip. To all of a sudden realize you had these feelings going all the way back to your youth when just prior to that, nothing at all. It’s amazing how powerful the mind is and how well it can create illusions and ideas isn’t it? But Mare… isn’t pussy great? Don’t you just love it completely? I don’t know about you but I think about it all the time.”

“But Mel,” I had to get to the bottom of this. “This is so odd, have you ever considered that Margaret might have given us these feelings and memories and we might not be lesbians at all?”

“Well, at first I did, I’m sure much in the way you are now but then I realized that it didn’t matter. After all, I am a lesbian now and I really enjoy the feeling. What difference does it make how I got here and further more, what can I do about it. Heck, what do I want to do about it? For me the answer is, I want to enjoy it. What about you, you’re a lesbian aren’t you?”

“Yes.” There was no doubt about that. I was and it was with absolute certainty.

“And you’ve been one for as long as you can remember, right?” She continued.

“Yes…” I saw where this was going.

“And you like the way it makes you feel.. and you particularly like my pussy, isn’t that right?” This really jarred my grip on everything. It was so true.

“Well.. yes…..” I stammered.

“So are you going to be pissed off because of how you found this much happiness and this much pleasure or are you going to simply enjoy it like I am?”

“I.. I don’t know.. I want to…. I love you Mel.. but .. I..” I was struggling for words.

Mel stepped forward to me, leaned forward and her lips met mine then she wrapped her arms abound me in a passionate embrace and kiss. I felt her tongue snake into my mouth and felt my tongue meet it with equal passion. I felt a rush in my pussy beyond words. I felt myself weaken as I struggled to stay upright. She pulled back and looked deeply into my eyes. I could only stare back and listen. I was overwhelmed by the rush of emotions and passion.

“Mare, Margaret says we all have lesbians within us that are dying to get out. She’s right you know. After I discovered my lesbianism, Margaret asked me if there was anyone I wanted to share it with and I knew right away, I wanted to share it with you. I mean I love making love to Margaret, but I realized right away, that I really wanted you. Margaret told me to set up some appointments and she would help you discover the lesbian within you as well.” I sat in stunned silence as Mel revealed the reality of my situation.

“So, we really aren’t lesbians, we have just been hypnotized into thinking we are?” I was grasping to understand.

“No Mare, we really are lesbians. Maybe we just got here by a different route than others may have taken. But in the end, we are lesbians so does it really matter how we got here? You want me don’t you? You want my pussy don’t you?”

“More than anything,” I admitted. She was right, I was a lesbian and I was in love with her and there didn’t seem to be much I could do about it. I felt myself once again surrendering to my love for her and my desire for her pussy.

“So??” Mel reached out and took my hand and placed it on her breast. The sexual rush I got was amazing. Never had I felt something so sensuous and erotic as her breast. I was succumbing and the feelings were welling up in side me. I was surrendering to my passion and it felt so damn good. Mel lifted up her halter top revealing her exquisite breasts. They were to beautiful and sexy, I didn’t hesitate. I leaned forward and gently took one of her nipples into my mouth. I could feel my pussy becoming more swollen and wet. I was in heaven. “Oh.. this feels more wonderful than I imagined. Don’t stop Mare..” My body had come alive, my pussy was singing, I was in sexual heaven. I was going to make love with Mel. Mel continued, “Oh.. yes. Suck on it…. Oh wow, Margaret is going to absolutely love this too”… Again the thunderbolt of revelations hit me and I jerked upright again.

“M..M.. Margaret?? I don’t understand… What does Margaret have to do with this now?”

“You want to share your excitement and your pleasure with Margaret as well don’t you? I mean, after all, she made it all possible.”

“But, make love with Margaret? I want you Mel, not Margaret.” I insisted.

“Don’t be silly, of course you want her too, she is beautiful, and has a great body and she’s sexy, don’t you think?” I thought for a second and visualized her. Whereas before my image of her was only of a therapist, I could now see her as a woman too. Yes she was attractive and yes, she had a nice body but I didn’t feel a passion for her. “Well, yes.. but I don’t… I don’t…”

“Don’t what?” Came a familiar voice from the door way leading to the bedrooms. I spun and saw Margaret, dressed, not in her usual business suit but in buttery soft black leather pants and an electric blue satin blouse that accentuated her large, pendulous, braless breasts and her full hips. Her full and erect nipples showed clearly through the fabric.

“Margaret!” I exclaimed. “What…. what are you doing here?” as if I didn’t already begin to understand the predicament I found myself in.

“Think of it as a follow up session. Here I give you the greatest possible gift.. your wonderful new sexuality and a new lover and this is the thanks I get. I thought you told me you loved all pussy. Doesn’t that include mine?”

I struggled for words, but none came. It’s hard to say what all my feelings were at that moment but trapped comes to mind. Excited.. scared. Uncertain.. all that and more.

“Are you sure you don’t want me too Marybeth?” I was so used to her hypnotic lilt, it was hard to resist..

“I don’t .. don’t know..” I finally blurted out.

“You remember what Mel told you in that phone message last week don’t you Mare?”

I felt such a rush in my pussy as I suddenly realized exactly what was coming next. “IF PASSION IS YOUR PLEASURE, PURSUE YOUR PASSION.” Margaret spoke clearly and confidently.

Hearing those words once again, like before, the effect was immediate. The powerful rush of lust to my pussy overwhelmed every other feeling I was having. All previous thoughts were suddenly subordinate to a new and overwhelming desire. I wanted to get out of my clothes and I wanted to masturbate and, what’s more, I wanted Mel and Margaret to watch me and join in.

I made a half hearted attempt to resist the urgent need but I knew, in the end it was futile. “You.. what are you doing to me???.... Why??? I don’t…”

Mel took my hand as I stammered and led me to the living room and put me in front of the chair from my fantasy. “Sit down.. enjoy”. I sat.

As I felt my hands take my shorts and slide them off, I finally, understood exactly what Mel was saying. It didn’t matter that Margaret had planted the memories and feelings and thoughts in our minds. It didn’t matter that, until my first hypnosis session with her, I really hadn’t had a lesbian thought or urge in my life. It didn’t even matter that just a few moments ago, I hadn’t even had the slightest sexual thought about Margaret before. The only thing that mattered right then was that I was totally aroused, that my clit was screaming for attention and that it was, without any doubt, the most arousing thing I could think of to watch as Mel and Margaret took their positions on the couch about to watch me play with my pussy with lust and abandon.

I settled back, spread my legs wide and slid the middle finger of my right hand up and down my sloppy wet pussy,, feeling a wonderful shock of pleasure as my finger tweaked my swollen clit. I felt my hips push up against my finger. I had never been so turned on and excited as I was at that moment. I was delirious.

I looked over at Mel and Margaret. Sitting side by side, they both had just finished removing their garments and sat there naked on the couch.. legs spread… fingers making their way down to their awaiting pussies. I deftly paused and with one swift motion I slipped my blouse over my head to join them in their nakedness… I could see their looks of approval and I felt myself swelling with pride. I wanted to do this for them. I wanted to do this for me. I wanted this!!!!

Mel’s body was firm, her breasts, although largish had maintained their firmness quite well. Margaret on the other hand, was the vision of softness. Her breasts were much larger than Mel’s and hung down in a sensuous and voluptuous way. They were totally sexy in their own right. Mel’s pussy was shaven, as I had imagined.. her lips were already crimson and swelling from excitement and I could see her clit pressing out of her lips looking for attention.

Margaret on the other hand, had a full.. and untamed bush. Her dark pubic hair was womanly and sensuous. She reached down with both hands and spread the hair apart and I could easily see her pink flesh and a wonderfully large clit sticking erectly up.. like a small penis.. at attention.. She flicked it and I felt my own passion grow…. It was incredibly sexy. All the while, I was rubbing my pussy.. and fingering my clit as my lust and my passion grew.. I could feel the first of many orgasms I would experience beginning to take over.

Suddenly the silence was broken as Mel half gasped, “Oh, .. Oh wow.. this feels so fucking good. Doesn’t this feel good Mare? I told you it was a trip.”

“Oh my… Uh huh!” was the best I could muster as I nodded my head in agreement. I loved it.. I loved it so much, I could hardly believe it. If felt so damn good.

“You want to come for us don’t you Mare?” Margaret’s voice wasn’t like a command. It was more like an acknowledgement of what I needed so badly and she knew it. Besides it was true anyway. She knew that, she made it this way and finally I was incredibly glad she had.

“Oh yes.. Oh God yes… thank you.. oh….” I felt my orgasm take over and surrendered my body to it. I looked at Mel and Margaret and I could see their orgasms respond to mine and take off with me. Their hands tightened on their pussies.. their fingers began pressing harder and faster against their clit. The incredible squishing sound of three pussies getting off together was like music to my ears… I surrendered completely to my lust and felt truly happy as I erupted in a gut crunching orgasm.

As my orgasm subsided, I saw Mel’s and Margaret’s do the same as their beautiful bodies relaxed back into the couch. I sat there for a moment looking at them.. them looking at me.. and suddenly I laughed out loud. They quickly joined me as we reveled in the incredible wonderfulness of the moment.

Finally Mel spoke. “Ok Mare, its time.” I was gently caressing my still enflamed pussy…looking forward to the start of an encore performance.

“What?” I looked at her.. uncertain exactly what she meant.

“It’s time.. time for your real initiation into lesbian love”. She was gently caressing her pussy as well and nodded her head down toward it. Then I knew exactly what she meant. There was no fear.. as I slipped off the chair onto my knees… There was no apprehension as I moved toward the vision of my fantasies. I was a lesbian. I loved being a lesbian and lesbians loved licking pussy. I loved Mel and wanted this more than anything. I wanted her pussy. As my lips reached hers, the heady perfume of her sex.. was intoxicating. As my lips gently kissed her swollen pussy lips.. and her juices moistened my lips like the most perfect lotion.. her taste was soft and sweet.. and as my tongue found her clit.. I could feel her body jump with pleasure and I realized that I was so in tune with her that I could actually feel her physical pleasure course through my body as well as hers. At that moment, I realized that licking her pussy was even more wonderful than I had hoped it would be.

I felt her hands grasp the back of my head and control my position as her orgasm began to present itself. I could feel the natural movement as my mouth and her body came into perfect synchronicity. And as I felt her orgasm begin to spread through my mouth and the rest of my body I heard Margaret begin to come as well.. I could see out of the corner of my eye.. her spread legs.. her hairy bush and her fingers with their practiced movements bringing her off in time with Mel.

“Are you going to do me next Marybeth?” I heard Margaret gasp through her orgasm.. “You want that don’t you?”

I did.. I really did and I heard myself acknowledge it with a muffled “Uh Huh! Mpfff!!” as Mel’s orgasm exploded and she took off and started grinding my face into her cunt.

Needless to say, journal, I licked a lot of pussy that night and got mine licked in return. Both Margaret’s hairy pussy and Mel’s clean shaven one were absolutely perfect in their own right and, what’s more, I know there will be a lot more nights like last night.

I am happy, happier than I have been in years, maybe ever. Mel and I are in love and I know it will continue to grow. Margaret.. what can I say about Margaret. Sure she was manipulative but I am so glad she was and, like I said, Mel was right. I am a lesbian. I’m glad I am a lesbian and I wouldn’t change a thing if I could..which I can’t. Frankly, if I had known how wonderful licking a pussy was and how incredibly exciting it is to masturbate with another woman, I might not have even needed Margaret’s intervention. I think she is right. There is a lesbian in all women longing to express themselves.

And one last thought dear journal; remember Sarah from work, the one who seemed to appreciate my new appearance? The cute one? Well.. as the evening was ending and Margaret was preparing to go home, she looked at me with a mischievous grin and asked me if I knew anyone who might need a little “hypnotherapy” and help with their self image and their sexuality. She said that I should keep my eyes open for someone who I might want to help out the way that Mel helped me out.

Yes, Sarah might just be perfect for this. I am going back to work on Monday and we will see what develops. This really is too good not to share you know.