The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Journal of Juliet Samson

While I claim ownership of this “story”, I want to tell you the circumstances in which it came into my possession. I recently bought a second hand computer on an auction site. The hard drive had been wiped but I managed to recover a few files including the journal I present here.

I have tried to verify its contents. I’m not sure if it is real or just a fantasy. Certainly I have found no Juliet Samson, Wilson Industries, or a Japanese finance company called HKK. I don’t have enough evidence to take this to the authorities, so instead I’m publishing it in the hope that if someone does recognise anything from this journal that they might come forward.

Rilawild

Week 1

I’ve decided to keep this journal so that when I’m a successful business woman and want to write my memoirs I’ll be able to look back to the beginning of my career and the formative years of my life.

It was actually a suggestion from my mentor, Mr Wilson. He knows what it takes to be successful and I’m so glad that he’s taken me under his wing, I just know that I’m going to learn so much.

He told me that he keeps a journal and writes in it whenever he can. He expects to write memoirs one day and knows that he can look back and jog the inevitable lapses in his memory. He said that most successful people keep journals.

It all made a great deal of sense to me; and I want to be successful, so I’m going to keep one too.

Since the only audience for this journal is going to be me, hello me of the future (I hope that I turn out all right), I can write down anything, even things that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone else, and Mr Wilson specifically suggested that it’s important to record not just events but my feelings about them. He said it was also important to make notes about private things, things that no-one else would know. After all the public things will be a matter of record and I’ll be able to refer to them when I come to write my memoires, but private events and feelings might be lost or forgotten.

Anyway, I guess I better get started.

Today I started my new job at Wilson Industries, a small and friendly company. I’m not yet up to speed with what we do, but Mr Wilson assures me not to worry about that – after all as a ‘management track’ trainee, it doesn’t really matter what the company does, as long as it does it efficiently and profitably.

I must admit that I hadn’t originally planned on joining a small firm like Wilson Industries, in fact I’d had a couple of great job offers from some large companies all with excellent management training programmes – that’s only to be expected for the student who graduated top of her class – but then I met Mr Wilson. I can’t remember how I got in touch with him, I must have picked up an application form along with all the other ones for the big companies.

Anyway, he showed up at my dorm room and after a few moments of confusion (I’d forgotten about our appointment) we had a very interesting talk – well interview really I suppose. To be frank, I was a little embarrassed later on that he’d had to come and find me at my room rather than meeting where we’d agreed – though for the life of me I can’t remember where we were suppose to meet up.

Afterwards it was clear to be me that the best route for me was with a smaller company. At one of those large businesses, I’d just be a small cog in and big machine, instead at Wilson Industries I’d be an important member of a small team. Instead of just working in one department doing the same thing for years on end, I’d get the opportunity to work throughout the business and if I was any good (and I know I’m very good) I’d soon be promoted and get more responsibility. An ideal grounding in business and perfect to set me up for the future.

That sounds just like what I wanted. I know that I have excellent talents and that when I’m given the opportunity to show my capabilities I’ll be able to demonstrate how good I am and I’ll soon be promoted to a position suitable for my capabilities.

Secondly, he made it clear that at a big company I’d get a ‘cookie cutter’ training programme, that was aimed at all the normal mediocre graduates that they’d hire. Whereas with him, he was just looking for one excellent candidate, and he’d be able to offer a personalised training programme, and what’s more he’d be able to pass on his extensive knowledge from industry.

It was perfect.

So today I started at Wilson Industries.

The office was in a small business park. There were only a few people working in the office at the moment – Mr Wilson explained that most staff worked at a warehouse and distribution centre. There was less than a dozen employees working at the head office and Mr Wilson spent a few minutes introducing me to them. The most exciting for me personally, besides of course Mr Wilson, was another young woman named Alison, who Mr Wilson introduced as an executive and department head. I’m extremely pleased. She looks to be about 24 or so, and already a head of a department. I’m excited of course since it proves that I’ve made the right move, Wilson Industries certainly doesn’t discriminate against women, and is happy to promote very competent people (men or women) rapidly. That’s what Mr Wilson told me later when I asked him.

I didn’t get a chance to talk with Alison much since she had to get back to work, I hope I can pick her brains over the next few weeks. I was a little surprised by her clothes though. Her skirt was awfully short and her blouse very tight (and I could see that she wasn’t wearing a bra! The cold air conditioning must have been affecting her too since her nipples were very prominent – I felt a little embarrassed for her but she seemed fine about it). Don’t get me wrong she looked great but I felt she really ought to tone it down a bit, especially in the office.

There were a couple of other women around my age who worked on the phones – but I wasn’t sure that I’d have much in common with them – they certainly weren’t executive material. The rest of the staff ranged in age from early thirties up to late forties. Everyone was very friendly and welcomed me to the team.

I must admit that I was a little disappointed to start off with. I was put to work by Mr Wilson reviewing figures from the accounts department. It felt a little mundane for a first class honours graduate in Business Studies, more like work for a junior accounts clerk. However, I didn’t complain, I didn’t want to rock the boat on my first day. Besides, and I’m a little embarrassed to remember this now, I thought that if it turned out I’d made a mistake, there were still all those other job offers I could accept.

Well, I worked through the figures, reconciling sales to customers and purchases from suppliers and operating costs etc. It was all codes and figures to me, I found I couldn’t get a proper hold of what the company sold really.

I was getting a little bored and frustrated and was definitely beginning to think that I’d made a mistake, when Mr Wilson dropped by my little office for a ‘welcome on board’ chat. I say office, but it was really no more than a broom closet if you ask me – but you have to start somewhere.

He was very inspiring and reminded me again why I had taken this job. That I’d be getting an extensive training programme, but that of course I had to start at the bottom and even though it was a mundane job, someone had to do it. As a management trainee I had to know about as many departments of the business as possible. And of course once I proved myself I’d soon be promoted and get more responsibility.

It renewed my resolve to impress him and get that promotion. With my new attitude, the rest of today just flew by. Mr Wilson was good enough to spend short periods with me a couple more times this afternoon, really just pep talks and some anecdotes. He’s such a great boss, I just know that under his tuition I’m going to quickly learn so much and it won’t be long until I’m that successful business woman that I try to visualise in my dreams of the future.

I’ve had a good couple of days at work. Mr Wilson is so thoughtful. Even though I’m only on the first rung of the ladder and he has so much important work to do, he still spares time to give me advice and suggestions.

I’m still working through the ledgers, and I must admit I’m still not any wiser about the business, but Mr Wilson of course pointed out that that is not important – as long as the figures in the ledgers add up.

Well, the most interesting thing today though was some advice Mr Wilson gave me. We were talking about how important it is for an executive to give the right impression when meeting customers and to set an example to our employees.

He complimented me on my smart suit and said that it was clear I was making an effort to present myself well. However, he did have one suggestion: that I wear a skirt instead of trousers. When I think about it, it’s so obvious that I don’t know why I didn’t think of it earlier, or why I was a little shocked that he appeared to be a bit sexist.

He pointed out that while trousers were fine, many people still expect to see women wearing skirts. So while he had no problems with trousers, customers might not be okay with it. The customer is always right, and if we have to put up with them being a bit backwards then so be it, we’ll be able to win the contract whereas our “purists” competitors will be left out in the cold. I am relieved that he does indeed believe in equality of the sexes, and is instead just being pragmatic.

Mr Wilson is a very smart man. I just know that I’m going to learn so much from him.

So, if wearing a skirt is the price required to win over old-fashioned customers, then it’s a price I’m willing to pay. Beside I love skirts. I don’t really know why I bought those trouser suits, except I guess that I accepted my university professors’ advice that modern women in the workplace wear trousers. I suppose it’s part of the divide between academia and the real world. I wonder what else I’ll learn here “at the coal face” that is different from that taught at university.

And I’ve seen Alison a couple of times in the office, though not often, she’s clearly very busy, and she always wears a stylish (but short) skirt. I think she’s going to be an excellent example for me to follow, and Mr Wilson agreed when I pointed out that I’d seen that she wore a skirt.

Anyway, I had to explain to Mr Wilson that I only had trouser suits, at least until after pay-day, and he just showed what a wonderful boss he is. He’s going to buy me some clothes for work out of the company’s miscellaneous expenses budget. He wants me to make the very best impression to the rest of the company as possible. It just proved to me that even though I’ve started in a mundane position that he wants and expects me to do well at the company.

He’s going to buy them at the weekend, so I had to give him all my sizes. Well of course to be sure he took my measurements down himself. Luckily he had a tape measure with him. I was a bit embarrassed when he measured my inside leg, his hand was right besides my crotch, and when he measured my bust he accidentally brushed against my nipples. I think he was a little mortified when he’d saw them perk up a bit and realised what he’d done. But he was very professional about it and didn’t mention a thing. That would have been far too humiliating.

I did wonder why he needed to buy them rather than give me a budget and let me, but of course he explained that since it was coming out of the expenses budget he was responsible for the expenditure, and besides he knew what would be most appropriate for the office.

I can’t wait until Monday when I get them so that I can dress like a proper executive. I just know that “the clothes maketh the woman” as they say and being dressed like an executive will mean that I’ll soon be on my way up.

My first week at Wilson Industries is over. It’s been an interesting week overall. The work itself was fairly dull, but I expect that to change once I’m promoted and I’m definitely on the fast track to promotion. So, I’m happy to put up with a little boring work when I know that it’ll soon be over and I’ll be heading up the career ladder, one rung closer to the high-powered executive that I want to be.

I know I’m on the fast track because Mr Wilson is clearly grooming me for a position with responsibility. He keeps popping into my office to “see how I’m getting on”, but he spends more time giving me useful advice than checking to see how my work is coming along.

He’s great. I’m so lucky that I took this job instead of one of those boring ones at a big faceless corporation. Though to be frank, at the moment I can’t remember anything specific that he told me, but it’s all soaking in to my subconscious I guess. I certainly enjoy our chats and know that it’s all useful stuff.

I’ve been excited all weekend. I’ve been anticipating getting my new clothes. I always love to get new clothes, but this feels special. Someone is going out of their way to get them for me and it’s to help me do the best job I can, to help me climb the career ladder.

I must admit that just thinking about it has put a smile on my face all weekend.