The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Journal of Juliet Samson

by Rilawild

Week 2

What a strange day I’ve had, but over all it’s been a great one, even if I wasn’t at all sure at times.

I was extremely eager to get to work this morning, I couldn’t wait to see what Mr Wilson had brought for me. It was certainly more interesting than the work I was doing. I almost squealed with excitement when he brought in some bags of clothes and had to bite down on my tongue to keep some decorum. I had to laugh at myself later on.

He suggested that I try on one of the outfits straight away. I was about to rush off the ladies room, when he suggested that I change in my office. He would stand outside the door to make sure I wasn’t disturbed. I was unsure at first, it seemed strange to change there, but he pointed out that it was actually more private than a stall in a shared toilet.

So I quickly undressed to my underwear. Oh it felt so strange to be almost naked in my office with my boss standing at the door – his back to me thankfully. Though I must admit that for a moment I had the distinct impression that he wasn’t facing away from me but was actually standing watching me all along. I guess it was a delightful little fantasy daydream. Whatever, it sent a little frisson of excitement through me to imagine that.

Anyway, I quickly pulled on the blouse, it was a little more sheer than I’m used to, but it was beautifully made and a very fashionable cut – Mr Wilson had taste, I had to give him that. I did wonder if he’d got advice from Alison though since the blouse was quite similar to the ones she wears.

The skirt however was much shorter than I’d expected. It was above the knee, well above the knee. I felt sure that I couldn’t wear a skirt that short around the office and I thought that maybe he’d made a mistake.

It was a good quality skirt though and the label was certainly fashionable. I tugged it as far down on my hips as it would go so that it covered as much of my thighs as possible and then told Mr Wilson that I was decent – even though I didn’t feel particular decent. I hardly wear skirts, let alone mini-skirts, so I definitely felt a bit uncomfortable.

Mr Wilson though told me that I looked great and that he was glad that the clothes fit. I did express my concern that the skirt was a little short, but he soon disabused me of that and explained that short skirts were all the rage for female executives and that made me feel much better.

Then I remembered what Alison wore around the office, so I guess he’s right it is what successful young female executives wear. So I agreed with him and he seemed pleased that I’d made the connection.

We sat down for a chat and while we were talking, well I guess he was talking and I was listening mostly, he explained that it was a post-feminist trend. When women didn’t have many opportunities we needed the feminist movement to advance and advocate women’s rights, and part of that was to dress in unfeminine clothing (and he reminded me of my lectures at university which were clearly still stuck in the feminist era). However, now that women are treated equally at work, we no longer need to worry about sexist and chauvinistic comments, so we can dress how we like, and further than that the most powerful women are dressing in feminine clothing to demonstrate and prove that they have succeeded and moved beyond the need for feminists. After all a man can wear what he wants to the office so in a equal society a woman can wear whatever she wants.

I hadn’t realised any of this. Thank god I listened to Mr Wilson, otherwise I would have gone on stuck in the out dated dress code of the feminist era. I’m sure though that since I’m a smart girl that I would have worked it out, but it’s so much easier to have such a wonderful mentor as Mr Wilson.

If I’m going to make it in this dog-eat-dog world I’m going to have to get used to things like this, so even though I felt quite uncomfortable and a little embarrassed in my sheer blouse and short skirt I soldiered on. I just know that I need to demonstrate just this sort of attitude to make it to the top.

And you know what, dressed like an executive, I felt like an executive. Mr Wilson told me just how professional I looked and that put a spring in my step.

The rest of the day flew by and I didn’t mind working through invoices and receipts in the slightest. I did feel a little uncomfortable at first since when I sat behind my desk my new skirt rode up and it felt like I didn’t have much material under my bottom. After a while though I got used to it – telling myself that no-one could see and it was just something that I would have to learn to put up with. In some ways I felt a touch of excitement feeling how close I was to being exposed. I don’t know where that feeling came from since I’ve never had any exhibitionist desires before – but I guess it was the idea of the power that would be coming my way.

I was finding the job pretty easy, it didn’t take a lot of my mental capacity and I must admit that my mind drifted off a few times. Funnily enough I kept remembering the daydream from earlier and my mind kept replaying the fantasy of undressing in front of Mr Wilson.

I don’t know why that thought kept coming to mind, but I found the idea quite electrifying. It was just a harmless little daydream but it stuck with me all day.

At five-thirty I was ready to go home and I must admit I was embarrassed and surprised to realise that during the afternoon my skirt had ridden up further and was essentially around my waist. I must have been really engrossed in my work and unfortunately in my daydreaming to not have noticed.

When I got home this evening I tried on all the clothes that Mr Wilson had bought me. In all there were five blouses and five skirts. They were all beautiful and all in a similar style, though in a range of colours. As I modelled each outfit in front of the mirror, I couldn’t help imagining standing in front of my employees in the future as their managing director.

I still found the skirts far too short, but I knew I had to get used to them so that I could portray myself as the executive I knew I would become. I reminded myself to make sure that in future I was careful to keep my new skirts tugged down to protect my modesty. Alison manages it so I’m sure that I can.

Thursday 11th June

Yes! I’ve been promoted. No more pouring through the accounts. Mr Wilson came in this morning and told me how pleased he was with my work. I’m now a junior consultant. Much better than an account clerk.

He explained that he was so confident in my abilities that he was sure that I’d soon be moving on up even further. Yes! I knew he’d recognise my talents and that I wouldn’t have to spend a long time working in accounting.

It seems that Alison has left the company though. Mr Wilson, explained that she’d been offered a position at a larger company that she just couldn’t refuse and while he was very sad to see her go, he didn’t want to hold back her career. I guess it’s a shame, since I haven’t had any chances to talk with her about what it’s like to be a female executive, but of course I’m glad since her departure has meant a shake up in the company’s organisation which is going to give me an opportunity to shine.

My first job as a consultant is to help a customer put together a corporate brochure. I’m not sure when I’ll get to meet to the customer, I’m excited about that. Mr Wilson said that if I do a good job with my first assignment then no doubt he’ll want to introduce me to them. I just know that I’ll be able to impress them.

So to my first assignment. It’s really interesting. Mr Wilson wants me to sort through a whole stack of stock photographs of men and women to help pick good ones that can be put in the brochure to portray the right professional image. It seemed a strange assignment at first, but Mr Wilson pointed out that it was important for the customer to give the right impression. He hinted that he could only trust someone as intelligent and clued in as me to pick the right photographs, that he didn’t want to rely on the marketing bods.

It made me proud to know that even though he didn’t say it outright that he trusts me, even though I’m only a junior consultant, more than he trusts the much more senior people that work for him. It just shows that he’s priming me for bigger and better things.

I actually found it great to work through the pictures sorting them into three piles: no way, maybe and good. After a few hours I had my short list and I rang Mr Wilson to ask if he had a few minutes to give his opinion.

He came and looked through my work. I’m glad that he did since he gave me some great pointers.

I was pleased when he praised me over the photographs of the men I’d picked, but when it came to the women he frowned a little. Mr Wilson told me that he could see where I was coming from when I made my decisions, but that I had to remember that the customer was a modern company and needed a brochure that showed that.

I realised I’d been stupid and picked women all wearing power suits, all wearing trousers! What a dolt I’d been. I’d been praising myself for understanding the post-feminist era and gone right back and picked photographs that demonstrated that I hadn’t really understood that lesson at all. I could have kicked myself.

So I worked through the rest of the day going back through the women’s photographs.

Oh and just so you know, I’m getting used to my new skirts and I love them now. I have managed to learn the art of walking in them so that they don’t show anything that they shouldn’t and they make me look great – Mr Wilson has complimented me quite a few times this week. I still find it hard to sit in a lady-like manner while wearing them though, so I’m glad that my little office is quite secluded and that I have a modesty panel on the front of my desk.

Friday 12th June

I got the assignment completed today and I’m relieved that Mr Wilson was pleased with the results. It did take a couple of rounds though. But Mr Wilson gave me tips and suggestions. He knows so much and I just know that I’m going to learn so much from him.

I picked the photos that I thought represented the best women for the brochure. All wore nice blouses and jackets and fashionable short skirts – just like a proper professional woman should.

But Mr Wilson was right to suggest that jackets didn’t really project the right image. It was true, the women wearing their jackets seemed uptight and uncomfortable, and not at all the professional young female executives that would represent an up and coming company.

So I was able to sort through the photos again and I made sure that the pictures were all professional looking young women. All of them wore blouses and skirts similar to the style that Mr Wilson had bought for me. I don’t know why I hadn’t realised initially that of course that would be what the customer wanted.

After all since I now dressed like a proper female executive, then of course the customer would want someone who dressed like me. They wouldn’t want someone dressed like an old fashioned businesswoman—what sort of image would that present in their new brochure.

Mr Wilson was much happier with that selection and praised me. He was so excited by the way that things were turning out that he couldn’t help giving me a little hug. I tensed up a bit – feeling that surely it wasn’t appropriate for him to touch me that way but of course when he realised my apprehension he set me straight.

Of course I wouldn’t have thought twice if another woman had given me a hug so why should I care if he expressed his pleasure in my work by doing the same – unless of course I didn’t really believe that women were equal with men. Thinking back on it now, it’s clear that I’ve still got some of those backwards ideas about equality and I must make sure that I keep that in mind. I mustn’t worry if Mr Wilson treats me like an equal. I don’t want to disappoint him and make him think that he made a bad choice when he hired me.

Anyway, we looked through the short list together and quickly got rid of one half of them: poor lighting, wrinkled skirts or blouses, too much slouch, that sort of thing. Don’t get me wrong, all the pictures were great, and none of these were particularly obvious, but we were looking for perfection.

When we considered the final set I couldn’t really choose between them, but Mr Wilson as always has an excellent eye – I just hope that I can learn from him to hone my own judgement.

When we had our final couple of photographs, I had to admit that they were the best of the lot. The women were poised and elegant.

Once he’d left me to finalise the assignment I spent time re-reviewing the photographs so that I could see if I could identify the properties of the best two that made them stand out from the rest.

There wasn’t really much in it as far as I could tell, but after a while I realised one important difference. The two women who had ‘won’ weren’t wearing bras. It was quite a revelation. The lines of their lovely blouses weren’t marred by their underwear showing through. I looked back over the other pictures and it was obvious: showing through all their tops were bra straps and patterned lace. It caught the eye and distracted my attention and I realised that that fact has been nagging at me unconsciously as I’d reviewed them earlier.

The bras, now I looked again with a critical eye, detracted significantly from the smooth professional look of the other women’s immaculate blouses, and worse drew attention away from their faces to their breasts – it was certainly not the reaction that we would want, these were professional brochures.

I’m certain that Mr Wilson hadn’t even realised what he’d been doing when he picked the final pictures but he clearly subconsciously knew that the others would not portray the right image.

I had looked at the winning pictures and it was clear that these two were very competent professional women. They exuded confidence in their abilities and I knew that I wanted to be like them and portray the same confidence and competence.

Sunday 14th June

I’ve done a lot of thinking this weekend and I’m looking forward to the new week at work tomorrow. I really enjoyed that first assignment and the time I spent working with Mr Wilson. It was much more exciting than the accountancy work I had been doing. Sorting out the pictures for the brochure really gave me a sense of achievement, knowing that my work would directly contribute to the company was a wonderful feeling.

I want to do my absolute best for Mr Wilson this week to make sure that he doesn’t regret giving me that promotion. I certainly don’t want to return to the accounts department work.

I’ve also spent time thinking about those photographs. It really struck me that those women looked really great. This afternoon I tried on a couple of my blouses both with and without a bra. I must admit that I felt pretty self conscious without a bra, but I have to say that I looked good. I could certainly see that my blouse looked so much better without the straps or lace of my bra showing through it.

I tried walking back and forth a bit worried that without support my breasts would wobble too much, but really I’m a young woman with firm breasts so I needn’t worry about that much. However, it was strange to feel my breasts unfettered within my blouse, not unpleasant though.

Of course now I understand why Alison hadn’t worn a bra. It all makes sense. She knew how important it is to make the right impression and was willing to sacrifice her bra to achieve that. It’s a shame she’s left since this is precisely the sort of thing I would have liked to talk with her about. I certainly wouldn’t feel comfortable talking with Mr Wilson about it.

I’ve decided now that I’m going to go without a bra tomorrow. I want to be like those two women that’ll be in the brochure, I want to be like Alison, I want to dress like them. I do wonder though whether Mr Wilson will notice. I would be just too embarrassed if he mentioned it.