The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Journal of Juliet Samson

by Rilawild

Week 3

I had a great day today. Mr Wilson has been so impressed with my work on the photography assignment that he wants me to help put together the brochure itself. I helped lay out the pictures and review and edit the text. The brochure is for an international finance company, based in Japan, and gives detailed information about the company, their products and services.

Mr Wilson was clearly very busy with a project and instead of his normal visits to my tiny office throughout the day, I had to bring my work to him.

He didn’t notice that I was braless, which was a relief, or at least he didn’t mention it. However, he did compliment me on my appearance, telling me that I looked smart and very professional. I’m sure that subconsciously he could see the difference but hadn’t put two and two together. I am very pleased.

I got a lot of exercise walking back and forth from my office to Mr Wilson’s but I felt that we got a lot of work done and the brochure was looking really good by the time I left this evening.

I did at first feel a little self-conscious to be without a bra. Certainly all the walking made my breasts bounce and my nipples couldn’t help but stand up since they kept grazing the soft material of my blouse. Luckily I didn’t notice anyone staring so I guess it was all okay, and after a while I was just concentrating so much on my work that I forgot all about it. Just goes to show that one shouldn’t worry about stupid little things.

Anyway I certainly didn’t feel uncomfortable. I guess that we wear bras for a couple of reasons. Firstly because it “accepted” that we ought to wear them and secondly so that our breasts don’t bounce around uncontrollably causing discomfort. However, today my breasts were fine, actually there wasn’t any discomfort at all, if anything they felt great unfettered, and you know I realised today that my bras are actually fairly uncomfortable. I remember something that Mr Wilson mentioned last week, that executives are leaders and not followers, that we shouldn’t do something just because it’s accepted.

So I’ve decided that I’ll go braless for my own comfort and to hell with convention and what’s “accepted”. I’m sure that Mr Wilson would be proud if he knew I’m breaking free from the crowd, but of course I could never tell him that.

Saturday 20th June

I’m sorry I haven’t written anything for you, future me, this week, it’s been pretty hectic. I’ve spent the week helping to put together the brochure for HKK, our customer. Mr Wilson is a perfectionist – that’s great of course since I’d hate to put out a substandard product myself.

I’ve been run off my feet but it’s been extremely exciting. I’m pleased to say that he’s been impressed with my work this week, I know that that can only help my progress.

I’m really proud of the work I’ve done this week and it seems that Mr Wilson thinks that we’ve done a great job too.

The one thing I do want to tell you is that I’ve kept my promise to myself not to wear a bra all week. I know that I said before that it felt a little strange, but now I can’t imagine wearing one. It’s so liberating.

No-one has made any comments either and so I don’t think I’m going to have any problems. I had worried a little that I’d get dark glances from the other women because I was breaking with convention, but it’s been fine. I guess they had got used to Alison not wearing a bra either.

Certainly Mr Wilson has said that now that I’m wearing the skirts and blouses he bought me that I’m looking much more relaxed and comfortable in the office than I did the first week. I don’t think he’s realised that part of that is the unconstrained state of my breasts, but he’s clearly happy with my appearance so I’m hoping that I can stay like this.

And to be frank one benefit of this new regime is that my nipples are feeling great! They are feeling so much more sensitive; the way that they are being caressed by the silky material of my blouses is very thrilling. But don’t worry, I’m not letting it get in the way of my job – as the results of this week’s efforts have proven – though I do find myself having wicked little moments of fantasy every now and then.

For example, on Wednesday, I was sitting at my desk just after a pretty intense meeting with Mr Wilson and I had a sexy little daydream. I’d been thinking that he hadn’t realised that I wasn’t wearing a bra and then the fantasy came into my mind about how he might discover it.

We’d been working together on and off all day mostly at his desk with me besides him. I imagined that instead I might have to lean across the desk to the other side and then he’d see down my cleavage and if I had undone the top couple of buttons of my blouse then he’d be left with no doubt about my lack of bra. It was wonderfully wicked fantasy. I could imagine his surprise at seeing my creamy breasts and my perky nipples.

When I went to his office later, you can bet I couldn’t help remembering that daydream. I can almost remember bending right across the desk with my blouse scandalously undone as we discussed the next changes to the brochure, but of course that didn’t really happen. I know that I sat beside him even though I’m sure that the reason I had to lean over the desk was because the chair I usually sat in was covered with paperwork. It just goes to show how the imagination can play tricks on you though doesn’t it.

I can tell you that I had a fun night that evening. I’m a little surprised that I managed to get to sleep at all – and I must admit that I still can’t help but think about that delicious fantasy about undressing in my office while Mr Wilson watched.

The strange thing is that I’ve never had fantasies like that before, I guess it’s the change in my life to do with the new job and all that. New horizons maybe and so new fantasies. But of course, as fun as they are, I’m not going to let them get in the way of my work – I want that next promotion – and Mr Wilson hinted that I’m almost ready for the next stage of his training programme yesterday and I’m sure that that will mean a promotion for sure. I can’t wait. I’m learning so much, I’m so glad that I took this job.