The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Journal of Juliet Samson

by Rilawild

Week 4

I’m going to meet the customer later this week. It’s great news. Mr Wilson trusts me enough and is so pleased with my work that he wants me to go with him when he presents to HKK.

I’m so looking forward to it. I know that if it goes well I’m going to be given more responsibility.

The other interesting thing we talked about today was more about personal presence. Mr Wilson told me, yet again, that my appearance and presentation was very good – he is a great boss, he makes sure that he takes care of the little things like letting me know that he appreciates the effort I’m taking with my clothing. And of course the fact that he’s going to take me with him to HKK shows that he thinks I’ll represent the company well.

We did talk about one of the disadvantages that women have – which was a bit of a surprise after all the equality talk we’ve had – which is our height compared with men.

He told me that even though modern society does treat women and men equally, at least the enlightened parts of it, that there are just some things that can still put women at a disadvantage. It made a lot of sense. He talked about how as an executive I would have to meet and talk with customers, suppliers, employees and competitors on an equal basis. That it’s unfortunately common for people to see a smaller woman differently from their taller male counterparts – it’s not consciously done but it happens.

I knew what he was talking about. I was always much shorter than the male students at university and I’m sure that that had an effect. Part of it made me try even harder and helped me get the excellent grade that I did.

Then we talked about how to mitigate that problem. One thing he said some women did was to be aggressive, but I told him that I thought that that would be the counter-productive, and he praised me and told me how smart I was to realise that so quickly. He’s a very tactile person: as he praised me he kept touching my arm. I felt a little uncomfortable at first, but of course I realised that it’s fine for him to touch me – it’s just a nice gesture of his pleasure with my progress.

Anyway, after we’d knocked around a few ideas, I almost jokingly suggested that I could wear higher heels to make me taller. Mr Wilson though thought that it was a good idea, that it would work out quite well.

I’m not too convinced though. I’ve always thought that high heels made a woman look, well to be frank trashy. But you know Mr Wilson said that it was all about the women themselves. A trashy woman wearing high heels will still be a trashy woman, but when an intelligent professional woman wore them she’d still be an intelligent professional woman.

I can’t say that I was particularly convinced though. I’ve always hated wearing heels. Anyway we talked about it for a while and Mr Wilson had a good argument for each of my objections. Now that I think back to it, I can’t believe that I was so concerned. It’s important that I can present myself as equal to any male competitor in the world of business and so my petty worries about high heels are just pretty irrelevant when you think about it.

Anyway we’ll find out tomorrow. Since all my shoes are flats, Mr Wilson is going to dip once more into the miscellaneous expenses budget for me. What a great man! I know that he has a bit of an ulterior motive as well since he wants me to look the best I can for our meeting later this week, but even so he’s so generous.

Tuesday 23rd June

I can tell you that I was surprised when Mr Wilson showed me the three pairs of shoes he’d bought for me. The heels were enormous, five or even six inches I think.

Yes, I knew he was going to get me some shoes with heels, but not that high!

Anyway, of course I should have realised really. The point was to make me taller. Mr Wilson of course patiently explained that I had to have such high heels because I had to almost over compensate for my smaller stature.

I wasn’t really so sure, but of course he explained it all to me with his soft deep voice and it all makes complete sense. He’s such a great teacher, I’m learning so much from him. And he’s so patient. I’m not sure that anyone else would have been prepared to spend the time with me today to make sure that I understood why it was so important that I wear these high heels. I’m so grateful. If I’d been at a larger company they would never have devoted themselves so much to my training programme and I’d never be able to reach the heights of senior management.

Mr Wilson was even good enough to help me put on a pair of my new shoes. He’s such a sweet man. He knelt down at my feet and helped take off my old shoes and buckle on the new ones. It was only later that I realised that I might have embarrassed him, I’d sat there with my knees open while he was helping me, meaning that no doubt he could see up my brief skirt.

I don’t know what came over me, I’m usually so careful not to flash anyone but I just wasn’t thinking about it. I hope he didn’t see my panties. He might have some doubts about me if he saw that I was wearing a thong. I don’t normally, but at the weekend I had an impulsive moment and bought some pairs of very brief and lacy thongs. I guess it was to do with my newly liberated sex drive.

I’ve told you that I’ve had some naughty little daydreams. I’m glad that no-one else is going to read this, but I did promise myself that I’d write down other things going on my life.

Anyway, as well as the naughty moments of daydream I catch at work, I’ve been having some wonderful bedtime fantasies too. I guess that first fantasy at work really got to me since that’s become a bit of a bedtime staple for me. I’ve been imagining undressing at work in front of Mr Wilson most nights. And my orgasms have been wonderful, stronger than I ever remember having. I’ve never had fantasies like this before and I don’t really know where these ones come from. I’m a little embarrassed really that I should be having these thoughts – especially since they mostly include Mr Wilson and the office. I suppose it’s natural for me to have a bit of a crush on him. He’s a handsome older man and he’s such a great businessman from whom I just know I am learning so much.

Recently though that simple fantasy of him accidentally catching me undressing at work has changed to incorporate some scenes where it’s not so much an accident. Like the one of me bending over his desk and flashing my breasts, or of me bending over to pull a file from the bottom of the filing cabinet and flashing my bottom to him as my mini-skirt rides up over my bum. I guess there are some advantages to mini-skirts after all.

I think that this was also the reason I bought those thongs – I can just imagine flashing them to him as I bend over, even though I know that I’d be far too embarrassed to do anything remotely like my fantasies in real life.

The strange thing though is even though these are nice fantasies, there are moments at work when I almost think that they’ve happened. I know it’s crazy – I obviously have an over active imagination.

Anyway I do wonder if I subconsciously want some of these sexy incidents to actually happen, and maybe that’s the reason I allowed myself to get into the position of letting Mr Wilson look up my skirt.

After helping me on with my shoes, he helped me to stand saying that he knew that I’d be a little unsteady on my feet to start with. He was so kind to help me get used to my heels. Though I must admit that my heart did skip a beat since he put his arm around me to help me keep my balance. I imagined for a moment that he was going to reach around me and hold my breast as he did, but of course it was just my imagination running wild. He’s my boss after all and wouldn’t be so crass as to grope me, no matter what my over active libido might think. I could almost feel him cupping my breast as he helped me. Oh I have a wicked imagination at times.

I must say that I did feel so tall wearing those shoes, after I got over the fear that I’d fall over. I really think that wearing them is going to do me the world of good – that’s what Mr Wilson said too.

Friday 25th June

Today was the best day. Mr Wilson took me along to his presentation to the HKK team.

He was clearly nervous this morning, which was a surprise to me to see him like that. It told me how important this meeting was to him and I realised how much trust he was putting in me. So I pledged to myself to do the best job I could.

Mr Wilson told me that I wouldn’t have to do anything in particular at the meeting that I would primarily be there so that he wasn’t on his own. It would give a much better impression to have two of us there.

He coached me for what seemed like hours, even though I wasn’t really going to be doing much during the presentation. I think he was a little nervous and in reality I think he just wanted to practice his presentation. However, it went over the same material so many times that I’m afraid I drifted off at times.

HKK’s offices are about an hour away from our own. Mr Wilson’s car is a very nice Mercedes. He was playing soft classical music on the stereo and as he drove he just talked on and on about the presentation. I’m a little embarrassed to say that I almost fell asleep even though I know I should have been paying attention to him – but in my defence we’d been over the material so many times, and with the soft music and warmth of the car I just found it almost impossible to keep my eyes open.

I still felt drowsy and a little spacey when we arrived. I can’t even remember what their offices looked like. We were quickly ushered by the reception desk and into a meeting room and were introduced to four serious looking Japanese gentlemen. I can’t remember their names but they seemed very pleased to meet us, I guess they were eager to see what we had for them.

As Mr Wilson had instructed, after the initial introductions – where he told them that I’d been pivotal in helping produce the brochure for them – I moved to stand at the front of the room, in the other corner from the flip-chart from which Mr Wilson would be presenting. We’d discussed it that morning and he didn’t want me to distract the customers from what he was saying, but for them to still feel comfortable that there was another person in the room. He described it as part of the psychology of selling. I don’t really understand it all, but I hope that I’ll learn more if I get to attend future presentations.

Well I stood there inconspicuously to one side as Mr Wilson began the presentation. I had to stand still so as not to distract the customers.

Again I’m afraid that I let my mind wander as he talked. I’m terribly embarrassed that I drifted off while Mr Wilson was making such an important presentation, at least I didn’t embarrass him since no-one was taking any notice of me, they were all paying rapt attention to him.

I couldn’t help myself from going off to fantasy daydream land. I guess that I’d listened to Mr Wilson’s presentation far too many times for it to hold my attention.

He had his pointer out and was using it to show various aspects of the brochure design on the flip chart. I couldn’t help imagine that he left the flip chart and came to stand beside me and started to give a presentation about me.

It was quite a sexy and deliciously naughty fantasy. In it he used the pointer to highlight my dark hair and clear complexion. Then the fantasy got interesting, and he gently tapped the pointer right at my breasts. I imagined him rubbing the stick up and down over my nipples making them perk up nicely, showing the Japanese gentlemen how prominent they become when they are hard.

It was such a lovely daydream and I can’t believe that I wasn’t worried that someone might notice that my nipples had indeed become quiet hard. Thinking back on it now I’m amazed that I let myself drift away so completely, but I remember at the time that I just felt so warm and comfortable and relaxed that I couldn’t be concerned about anything. Anyway I don’t need to worry, no-one noticed a thing so even though I guess I should have had pinched myself to bring myself back to reality, no harm was done.

Well the fantasy continued. I imagined that Mr Wilson was telling everyone how I was responding very well to his training programme and that he’d demonstrate what progress I was making.

In my fantasy he told me to unbutton my blouse. I guess it was a combination of my now familiar fantasy of undressing in front of Mr Wilson in my office with this new one of being the focus of the presentation to these customers.

I must admit that it was quite a turn on. I’d never ever had a fantasy like this one and I really don’t know why it came to me as I stood quietly in that room, though thinking back on it I find the whole idea really quite exciting (I just know what will figure in my mind tonight when I’m in my bed).

I can’t really believe that I’m writing this, but I guess it is okay, only future me will be reading this and I did say that I’d write anything that I felt was important. Though I do wonder if I’ll ever forget this. I somehow doubt that I’ll need to prompt my memory, but I don’t know what I’ll be like when I’m older and want to write my memoires. Of course I won’t be including this particular incident – I can guarantee that – so future me if you’re even thinking about that stop it now! But maybe this will help me remember my frame of mind since I guess that this meeting today will be important to my future – certainly Mr Wilson said as much afterwards.

I could just imagine me following his instructions and slowly unbuttoning my blouse. I must say that my imagination is very good. It seemed so real to me. Part of my mind could see and feel me undoing my blouse as everyone watched closely and another part, the real part of course, knew that Mr Wilson was across the room talking about the brochure while everyone concentrated on him.

When my blouse was completely undone, I imagined that Mr Wilson turned to the audience and said something like “see, she is already very obedient, but the training is still very much early days.” I found the idea of him training me to be obedient to be very thrilling. It was so completely opposite to the truth. I think that I’ve heard that powerful people often have fantasies of giving up their power so I guess that it’s appropriate for a future chief executive to have had a sexy fantasy like this one.

Next he asked me ever so politely to open my blouse and to demonstrate to the nice gentlemen that I had decided not to wear a bra any more.

It was such a deliciously naughty idea. I knew that Mr Wilson hadn’t noticed that I didn’t wear a bra, but of course in my fantasy world Mr Wilson knows all about it and sometimes I dream that it was actually his suggestion. I know it’s wicked, but it’s so exciting to imagine that sometimes.

In my fantasy I took a firm hold of my blouse and feeling an electric current flowing through me I pulled it wide open displaying my perky breasts to the eagerly waiting Japanese. It was a very thrilling fantasy, and I know it’s going to be a mainstay of my night-time activities for weeks if not months to come.

With my blouse held wide open, Mr Wilson used his pointer once more to demonstrate how hard my nipples were and placing it under my left breast he lifted it slightly to show how nice and firm my breasts were.

Next he pointed to my skirt, telling the gentlemen how I had quickly taken to wearing mini-skirts. While I know that it’s fashionable for female executives to wear such short skirts, I guess part of me still has a bit of old fashioned attitude hiding deep down, and it surfaced within my fantasy adding a frisson of excitement, as if Mr Wilson had convinced me to wear such a short skirt, as if no self-respecting business woman would wear a mini-skirt. I know it’s ridiculous but I guess that’s part of what fantasies are – twisting the truth for excitement’s sake.

Well in the fantasy, he used the pointer to lift the hem of my skirt. Oh the idea of him raising my skirt all the way up so that the Japanese businessmen would be able to see my panties made me feel very aroused indeed and I knew that the said panties were positively wet with my excitement. If this fantasy had been real then it would have been doubly embarrassing for they’d discover how this was affecting me.

But my imagination is very devious. Fantasy Mr Wilson didn’t raise my skirt for everyone to see my panties, no instead he told me to do it. It was exactly the sort of thing designed to increase the heat burning inside me. Looking back on it I’m amazed really since I know that previously nothing about this fantasy would have turned me on. Until I started work at Wilson Industries I’d never had fantasies like this and never been aroused by thoughts like this. I can only guess that without the stress of exams and university that my libido had been freed to allow me to explore my fantasies.

What can I say, in my fantasy I knew that I had no choice, I had to do what Mr Wilson told me to. I released my blouse, leaving it wide open and my breasts still on full display, and I reached down to grip the hem of my very short skirt. And after a moment, I gritted my teeth and lifted knowing that I was displaying my already very wet panties to the audience of onlookers.

I felt terribly embarrassed in my fantasy and yet compelled to obey. And it was driving me wild with excitement. I’m only glad now that I managed to keep myself calm even with the wild fantasy running around and around in my brain. I can’t imagine what would have happened if any of the audience had seen me daydreaming. I expect that I was blushing as I thought about the fantasy.

Well the fantasy went even further. I imagined that he told me to remove my panties too. I knew I mustn’t disobey so I gingerly took hold of my panties and slid them down my legs. They were very wet, and I was embarrassed that they’d see them.

Then, of course, Mr Wilson told me to place my panties on the table in front of the most senior of the customers. I felt both mortified and incredibly aroused at the same time as I laid them on the table top.

As the Japanese gentleman examined my soiled underwear, Mr Wilson had me resume my position, holding my skirt up once again so that my fluffy mound was on display to everyone.

Finally, and most humiliating, Mr Wilson took his pointer and used it to show off my most private of places. He told me to stand with my feet well apart and then used the tip of the pointer to probe gently at my crotch. The cool plastic rubbed back and forth and teased my wetness. Showing the audience how my slick juices coated the stick.

It was such a thrilling and above all realistic fantasy.

Luckily I realised that Mr Wilson was coming to the end of his presentation and I managed to snap out of it and thankfully saw that everyone was still paying rapt attention to him and not to me. I quickly picked up a copy of the brochure and held it against my chest with my arms folded in front of it so that no-one would notice my very hard nipples poking through my thin blouse and I was glad that no-one would be able to see the other part of me that had reacted so strongly to my fantasy.

I was so wet down there that I knew I had to clean myself up. I must have been in a bit of a daze though. I’m embarrassed to admit that I can only vaguely remember going to the ladies before we left and I know I must have removed my panties and thrown them away because they were so wet since I know that when I got back to the office I wasn’t wearing them any more – sitting at my desk without panties was certainly an experience – especially with the way that my skirt rides up and leaves my bottom uncovered.

I was a little frightened that Mr Wilson would notice that I was in a bit of a state, but thankfully he was so pleased with how the presentation had gone that he was completely oblivious to how flustered I was.

He was so happy, that he even gave me a tight hug when we got back. And of course my fantasy went straight back into overdrive and I imagined him reaching down and fondling my bare buttocks beneath my short skirt as he did so.

Anyway, enough of that. The long and short of it was that Mr Wilson was extremely pleased with the help I had given him and he said that starting Monday I’d have a raise in my pay packet and he was hoping that he’d be able to find me a more challenging role.

Sunday 28th June

I’m so excited about tomorrow and the promotion that Mr Wilson hinted at. And I can tell you I’ve been bubbling with excitement since Friday. I just know that Mr Wilson is going to promote me and that I’m definitely on my way to the top.

And I’ve been unbelievably horny all weekend. That amazing daydream fantasy I had during the presentation has really got my motor revving. I’m embarrassed to say that I spent all Friday evening playing with myself as I replayed it over and over again.

I came so many times, it was extremely thrilling but also very tiring. Even as I write this I can’t help recalling that amazing feeling and my heart is beginning to race and I can definitely feel a moistness in my underwear.

I do wonder if I should write about this. However I remember clearly what Mr Wilson said on that first day about how it’s important to write down in my journal the important things that happen to me and especially those that affect my emotions.

After my night-time activities I had to sleep in yesterday morning, but I can tell you that I awoke already pretty horny. I guess I had some sexy dreams.

All weekend I’ve been on edge and I have to say it’s felt wonderful. I’ve not felt this aroused for ages and it makes a wonderful change. I know it’s probably very wicked of me, but I’ve been indulging my fantasies all weekend. Hardly an hour has gone by when I haven’t found myself daydreaming, and I’ve masturbated more often this weekend than I have over the last month.

I’ve even replayed that fantasy, from the HKK meeting, by standing in front of my mirror: undoing my blouse, raising my skirt and removing my panties – and then of course I’ve been unable to hold back and I’ve had to bring myself off. God I’ve been a naughty girl – but I deserve it! I’ve proved to Mr Wilson that I’ve got potential and he’s going to promote me again.