The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Journal of Juliet Samson

by Rilawild

Week 7

Mr Wilson was indeed very impressed with my papers. He told me that they were very insightful.

I’d got to work nice and early to show that I was good and keen to do a great job.

Like Friday I didn’t want to crease my clothes, so I quickly folded my skirt and blouse and put them on my desk and got down to work. It does feel a little strange to sit there in just my high heels, but he was right that as an executive trainee I need to think about the company first and foremost rather than my own needs.

Mr Wilson was on the phone so I wasn’t able to give him my papers straight away, so I got down to work and waited for him.

When he’d finished his call, I offered the papers to him for his perusal. Of course, as always I went and stood besides his desk and waited patiently for him to have a moment to give me his attention.

It’s one thing to take off your clothes so that you don’t crease them while you’re working at your desk, but I was pretty embarrassed to be standing nude besides Mr Wilson’s desk. I thought it would be a bit silly to get dressed again just while I was handing him my research. So even though I was blushing I stood there in the nude waiting to have the opportunity to present the fruit of my weekend’s work to him.

After a couple of minutes, he looked up to me with a disarming smile that immediately put me at ease and I knew that he was pleased with me. I felt so relieved.

I explained what I’d done and he told me it showed excellent initiative and he took the papers to read them. I had planned to get straight back to work, but he was so pleased that I’d spent my own time working on them that he wanted to read them right away and he asked me to stay where I was in case he had any questions.

I certainly felt my embarrassment then, but Mr Wilson didn’t seem to have any problem with me standing there naked beside his desk. I guess I’m just a bit shy and silly – a good executive wouldn’t worry about such a small thing like that – I have a bit of a way to go I think, but I’m getting there. I know that I am. After all I wouldn’t have had the confidence to stand there like that before Mr Wilson began my training. I just know that I’m going to be an excellent executive.

As he read through it, he seemed pleased with my work and I found myself relaxing. I relaxed so much that I couldn’t help myself returning to my fantasies, and I imagined that he slid his hand idly onto my thigh. He caressed up and down my smooth skin and then told me to be a good girl and open my legs for him. It was such a very sexy fantasy and of course I obeyed his pleasantly worded order. I felt a thrill shoot through my body when his fantasy hand reached out and cupped my soaking and sensitive flesh.

He told me to lace my fingers together behind my neck. It was such a wonderfully submissive position, one I’d found myself fantasising about on a number of occasions both at work and at home, especially last weekend – I know I’m a wicked girl aren’t I? But then dear future me you know that already don’t you.

I imagined myself standing there nude, legs wide apart, hands behind my head and slowly rocking back and forth as I rode his hand. Oh how I wish that Mr Wilson would want me in that position in reality. I remember thinking that maybe he’d pick up on it if I dropped some hints.

I came out of my fantasy when he put down the papers. I think he must have got a paper cut though since he licked and sucked on his fingers before turning to me.

He told me that he was very impressed, that the papers were very good and showed a wonderful attention to detail.

Then we discussed the contents. He asked lots of intelligent questions and I hope I gave him good answers. He seemed pleased though. He asked my opinions and thoughts on submissiveness, I guess to see whether I really understood the material I’d written about.

Then he asked me a very embarrassing question, especially since I was standing there in front of him in the nude (and I’m sure it was obvious to him that I was pretty turned on). He asked me whether I had ever had any submissive fantasies. I expect that he wanted to know so that he could determine if I was “qualified” to write a paper on the subject and thus how valuable my conclusions would be – but it was fairly humiliating for me to tell him that I had indeed had some submissive fantasies.

He asked question after question and before long I’d told him how I’d never considered any form of submissive fantasy before finishing university, but that now they seemed to be the only fantasies I had. I was so embarrassed to be telling him this, but it was clear that it was important to the project and I had to put aside my insecurities and embarrassment.

It got worse though when he asked me if I had any fantasies about any people in particular. I wanted to lie and tell him no, but he’s been so good to me and allowed me such freedoms that I knew he didn’t deserve a lie, no matter how humiliating the truth was. So I reluctantly admitted that I’d had a few fantasies about him dominating me. I couldn’t stop myself, I even told him that I’d fantasized about standing in that submissive position while he touched me. I was so mortified to be telling him about those fantasies, but for some reason I just couldn’t stop myself.

Of course he was so great about it. He wasn’t embarrassed by my unwanted fantasies and he wasn’t disgusted either. We had a nice long chat about it and he set me straight.

It was so cathartic to let it all out. Now as I write this I feel a bit silly that I didn’t confide in him earlier.

I’d been so worried and embarrassed that I’d been having these feelings for Mr Wilson. He explained that it was completely normal.

He is my mentor and a figure of authority in the company and so I was of course focusing my submissive desires on him. I needed to fantasize about a dominant man and he fit the bill in my subconscious mind.

He explained it was a completely natural behaviour, and he wouldn’t judge me or my desires. I was so relieved and thankful. Of course, he explained, many young women, and especially intelligent professional women at that, have these powerful submissive fantasies. After all that’s what Penelope’s Pleasures was all about, helping people, like me he said, to explore our sexual desires.

He said that he thought I’d probably have fantasies about any man in a position of authority, and that that was completely natural for an intelligent and healthy woman who had learned that she enjoyed submission.

He told me that, in fact, he though it was because I was natural executive material. I wanted to do whatever I could so that the company would thrive, that an executive often puts their company first – over and above their own desires and needs. An executive is the servant of their company, and does whatever is necessary for the good of the company. He repeated this a few times, well quite a lot really, so that I could get my head around it properly. I’m glad that he did.

It all made perfect sense once he’d explained it to me. I realised that he, as its leader, was essentially the heart and soul of the company and so it was natural that as an executive I would dream of submission to him as the embodiment of the company. So that I could do the very best I could for the good of the company.

I can’t believe that I hadn’t worked that out before, but now that I know it, I’m much more comfortable with my fantasies. I know that they are normal and indeed reinforce that I am executive material.

We spent much of the day discussing my paper and my embarrassing fantasies – the time just flew by, it certainly didn’t seem anywhere near that long. In the end Mr Wilson declared that I had done very well and was a good girl (I must say that a strange shiver went down my spine and I felt a wonderful welling up of pleasure as he told me that – It’s so great that he thinks I’m doing so well).

Indeed he told me that he thought it wouldn’t be very long until I would be ready for a new challenge and he hinted that it would be a very important promotion. I just know that my work over the weekend would pay off and I think it’s going to pay off big time.

I think that as a little reward for myself I’m going to indulge my fantasies for the rest of the evening. I know that I deserve it, and besides I haven’t been able to get that fantasy out of my head all day of me standing by Mr Wilson’s desk in that submissive position riding his hand. I just know that I’m going to enjoy myself this evening.

Not too much to write about today. It was a good day, I got plenty done in my research and Mr Wilson seems very happy with my progress – he said so on a number of occasions today. I think I’ll only need a few more days before all my research is complete – it’ll be a bit of a shame since this task has been so stimulating (and not just mentally, ha ha, I know you know what I mean).

I think I’ll miss it, since I expect that my next task from Mr Wilson won’t make me so aroused. I won’t need to remove my clothes to keep them from creasing. The wicked part of me will definitely miss being naked too, since I think that Mr Wilson is beginning to think of me sexually too – perhaps after hearing of my fantasies yesterday. I noticed him a couple of times today watching me as I brought myself to orgasm. It was extremely thrilling to masturbate at my desk with Mr Wilson glancing my way every now and then – particularly when I had to moan and gasp out loud in the throes of my pleasure.

Another good day. I’m really getting into the freedom that Mr Wilson is granting me, allowing me to remove my clothes to keep them from getting creased. I just love being able to spend time naked, it’s so comfortable not to have to wear uncomfortable clothes unless I have to. I only need to get dressed for the journey to and from work and when I need to go into the main office. It feels so good to be able to sit at my little desk in the nude and have the ability to masturbate if I become aroused while doing my work.

Of course there has to be boundaries at work, particularly when it affects my colleagues. Mr Wilson, to my embarrassment, reminded me of that today. While he’s happy for me to express myself and give me plenty of freedom he obviously can’t give me carte blanche.

It came to a head this morning. I was really getting into the video I was watching as I made copious notes. The video portrayed a strong willed young woman who was tamed by a powerful man. He stripped her and humiliated her and she found herself enjoying being his slut.

I was really turned on by the video and couldn’t stop myself really going hell for leather at my clitty. I guess I was making quite a bit of noise, especially so when I could hold back no longer and came with a wonderfully powerful orgasm.

Mr Wilson had a frown on his face when I recovered and he told me that I really had to contain myself. I was so sorry, I had distracted him from his work. I had been so selfish. I’m embarrassed to think that I was thoughtless enough to disturb him with my orgasm.

Of course, he had to punish me for my error. I have to say I was excited at the idea. I quickly lay myself over his lap, I’m getting very accustomed to that position. This was my first spanking when I was naked, and somehow that made it even more arousing. As he smacked my bottom, my breasts jiggled from side to side, oh it was very exciting. I didn’t really feel much pain either (so I guess from that respect the punishment isn’t working too well). However, my fantasies really got going and I imagined that between spanks he rubbed his hand between my legs. Sometimes he’d rub around my clitoris and others he’d dip a finger or two inside me. I can’t believe really that I allowed myself those fantasies while I was supposed to be being punished. I was very aroused, but in my fantasy he didn’t allow me to come – I guess even in my fantasy I knew it would be inappropriate to orgasm while being punished for orgasming!

After my time standing in the corner, we had a nice chat about my orgasms and I now see that I have to be careful not to disturb him in future.

We agreed that it might be better all round if I was a lot more careful about orgasming. In particular since he’s the one whose time is most valuable to the company that I really needed to fit them in around him. So in future I’ll ask him permission before I come, so that he can pick the most appropriate time when he won’t be disturbed. It makes sense, after he explained it to me that is.

Of course it’s just one more sign, he said, that I was going to be great executive. I would be giving up control of an important aspect of my life to a more senior executive all for the good of the company. I felt so proud that I was demonstrating my aptitude for a senior position.

Mr Wilson also suggested that it might help me get used to the idea if I made it a routine and applied it to orgasms outside of work too. That would make sure that I didn’t slip up in the future and inadvertently disturb him.

He told me that it was fine for me to ring him to ask for permission whenever I needed to. He’s such a great man – willing to allow me to interrupt him outside of work, to help me out.

I was pretty embarrassed at the thought that he’d discover just how much I’ve been masturbating at home, but of course his idea made a lot of sense. I did want to do my best for him.

And he reminded me that when I was very aroused just before an orgasm I always found it hard to concentrate. I guess I’d never thought about it before, but it’s true. He’s very wise and observant. So by trying to make it a habit to ask for permission I would prevent myself from embarrassing myself by losing control and coming at work without getting his permission first.

Well, I made sure that I got started with the habit, my research continued with more videos in the series about that strong willed woman who was humiliated into submission and as she was subjected to more and more sexual encounters, I got really excited myself. I had to ask for permission twice during the rest of the morning, and I must say that the pause while I waited for Mr Wilson to say yes somehow made the pleasure when it came so much stronger.

It’s hard to explain, but I loved it when Mr Wilson exercised his control over me. I know it was simply done so that he wouldn’t be disturbed by my moaning, but to me it felt wonderful to know that my orgasm was tied to his approval. I just know that it’s going to drive my fantasies tonight, together with the scenes from the videos I’ve been watching today. I must admit that I’m getting excited and at the same time embarrassed, just thinking about the fact that I’ll most likely have to ring Mr Wilson later tonight.

Oh god, it’s been such a frustrating day!

We were so busy today it was unbelievable. HKK phoned this morning and they wanted Mr Wilson to get them a report by the end of the week. That means that he’s been snowed under with work all day.

Alongside that he needed me to pull together comments on some new videos and stories. And I can tell you they were even more exciting than the ones I worked through yesterday. Which of course was a problem!

When I got to work I was already pretty turned on.

I did indeed have to call Mr Wilson last night, and he was very understanding. I was terribly embarrassed and unbelievably aroused. I had tried my best to survive without having to phone him, but I just couldn’t hold off. I’d worked myself up so much thinking about how embarrassing it would be if I rang Mr Wilson for permission and that combined with my submissive fantasies to drive me wild. I couldn’t keep my fingers from my hungry pussy. It was driving me crazy and so just after 11pm I buckled and picked up my phone. Oh it was so humiliating waiting for him to pick up knowing that I was going to have to ask him for permission to have an orgasm. The worst part though was that I blurted out my desperate plea even before he’d said hello. He was so good about it, he just said “yes of course my dear” and as he did I was overwhelmed and had such a fantastically strong and powerful orgasm. And as I recovered I heard Mr Wilson – he was still on the line, oh it was embarrassing to know that he overheard me whaling and moaning as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me – he was saying over and over “good girl” and “let it all out”. He’s so caring.

Anyway, I still hadn’t really recovered properly when I got to the office this morning. I had considered phoning him first thing and asking for permission to orgasm again but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

Well, when I got down to work, of course I couldn’t help myself from masturbating – the material I was reviewing was just so hot! Anyway, Mr Wilson was so busy that even when I was so close to coming and had to ask him if I could he just told me to hold on he couldn’t be disturbed then.

I felt so sorry for him, having to work so hard. I just had to grin and bear it, but it was so so frustrating to be denied. And I’m afraid to say, it also felt very good. It gave me a warm feeling inside to know that Mr Wilson was in charge even if it meant I couldn’t come right then – I did know that when at last I do come it’ll be a blinder.

He even had to work through lunch so I got no respite then either. I only asked him when I was really desperate, but each time he was not able to let me disturb him so I remained on edge throughout the afternoon too. By the end of the day my mind was buzzing. And to be frank it is still.

He was still busy at it when I got dressed before leaving (oh my poor nipples felt so tender as they rubbed against the inside of my blouse, I hate having to put on my clothes at the end of the day, I wish I could be naked all the time). Then he told me that he expected to be working all evening, oh he’s so dedicated. But of course that didn’t solve my problem.

So I sit here, naked as usual. My nipples feel so sensitive and I’ve had to touch my pussy almost constantly all evening. I’ve had a hard time trying to concentrate, I’m just so horny. I know that I can’t disturb him this evening but I need to so badly. I hope that Mr Wilson will have a few moments tomorrow to be able to give me permission to come. I just don’t know what I’ll do if he doesn’t.

Fantastic news!

I’m going to be promoted to a new position on Monday, and what’s more it’s a real executive position. I will no longer be a trainee, though of course Mr Wilson told me that I’ll continue to learn. I’ll be a real executive with responsibilities.

I’m so excited!

Mr Wilson delivered his report to HKK this afternoon and they were so impressed that they’ve approved the next phase of the project – I’ll find out more on Monday.

But of course that’s not all the great news from today.

As with yesterday I was very frustrated since Mr Wilson was so busy and couldn’t grant me permission for an orgasm, and you know it felt ten times worse today. I was on edge all the time and couldn’t keep my fingers out of my pussy. I’m not sure how I managed to keep myself from coming but I did (and later Mr Wilson told me how proud he was of me for not disturbing him and that made all that frustration worthwhile).

I was so turned on, and so so wet. I’m a little ashamed to say that I think I’ve stained my chair with all the fluid I’ve been leaking on to it.

Well by the time Mr Wilson finished his report and emailed it off, I was pretty crazy with frustration. I slipped my clothes back on and popped out to get him a tea – he deserved a stiff drink but we didn’t have any alcohol in the office and so a cuppa would have to suffice.

In a couple of shakes I’d shed my clothes again (it felt so good, so free, to be nude again) and I gave Mr Wilson his tea. I don’t really know how I managed it but I knocked it over and spilled it across some papers on his desk. He leaped back and told me to be more careful.

Well of course my mistake had to be punished, so in a few moments I was bent over his knee. It felt so good to be there naked while he spanked me, even though I felt terrible for having spilled the tea. I just couldn’t get the fantasies out of my head and coupled with my frustration I was soon moaning and squirming on his lap. The pain of the spanking was completely eclipsed by the boiling pleasure suffusing my whole body.

I’m afraid to say that as the spanking continued, I just couldn’t help myself. I’m sure it lasted longer than my previous punishment sessions, but to be frank my mind wasn’t really working properly. I’m ashamed to say that as he spanked me I began to ask repeatedly ‘please may I come’. I was desperate.

But he kept telling me ‘not yet’. I was being punished and so I didn’t deserve an orgasm. Of course he was right, but I was in a complete state. Tears were flowing down my cheeks and I was just babbling in my need for an orgasm.

Eventually my justly deserved punishment came to an end and I fell to my knees sobbing, partly apologising and partly pleading.

To be frank I don’t know how I managed to get through it all, but I guess it was Mr Wilson. He was so supportive. I know he was punishing me to help me improve myself.

He could clearly see how turned on I was and I knelt there naked besides his chair recovering from my spanking. Then knowing that I’d probably be denied again I looked up at him and put on my saddest puppy-dog face and asked again if I could come.

Mr Wilson looked down at me and ruffled my hair – what a sweet man – and told me if I was a very good girl then he’d give me permission. Of course, in my desperation, I promised him I would be good. And I do hope that I can be, so that I can do my very best for Mr Wilson and the company.

It was then that one of my deepest wishes came true.

Mr Wilson told me that he was a red-blooded man, and that my moaning and squirming, and prancing around naked, had had the expected effect on him. My heart soared. After all the fantasies I’d had, I’d dreamt that he would find me attractive, desirable, and now it was clear that I was affecting him.

He told me that he couldn’t do his job if he couldn’t concentrate properly. So he told me he’d do me a deal. If I helped him relieve his tension then I could come. Oh it was just like my fantasies and I eagerly nodded.

Mr Wilson undid his trousers and adjusted himself in his seat. I blushed as I saw his erection, but the passion burning within me spurred me on.

I’ve never done it before, I always felt it was dirty and degrading, but, no matter, this was what I wanted more than anything. I gently took hold of his member and then gently took it in my mouth.

Mr Wilson has been so good to me and has taught me so much I had to do this for him. I wanted to repay him for all he’s done.

I definitely wasn’t very skilled, but Mr Wilson was good about it, he told me what to do. I’m nothing if not a good learner, so I did my very best to bring him pleasure.

I could tell that I was having the desired effect and he was getting closer and closer to his own pleasure. He told me I was a very good girl, that I was coming along very well and that I could masturbate myself while I ministered to him – but of course he told me not be so selfish as to come before he gave me permission.

Oh it was music to my ears and I reached down between my spread thighs and touched myself. I felt electrified. As my head bobbed up and down on Mr Wilson’s beautiful dick my fingers rubbed around and around my throbbing and tender clitoris.

I was almost at my moment of crisis when I felt him tense and grip my head in his hands. Then his dick exploded and my mouth was flooded with his semen. And as he orgasmed he told me to come too. It was wonderful. After a couple of days of pent up desire, I can tell you my orgasm was fantastic. The best I’ve ever had, and it was even better because I knew that I’d pleased Mr Wilson (and of course because I also had his cum in my mouth too).

I felt a strong connection with Mr Wilson at that moment.

It was as he stroked my cheek and told me to swallow it all like a good little girl that he told me how proud he was of me and told me that he thought I was ready for my promotion. I was so pleased, so happy that I didn’t mind swallowing the slimy salty sperm. Besides I know it would have disappointed Mr Wilson if I hadn’t.

I’m so excited about tomorrow!

And Mr Wilson said he was excited about it too when I phoned him this evening to ask for permission. I must admit I was torn, I so wanted to come – my fingers couldn’t stop sliding around my hard little nub as I teased myself on the edge of orgasm – but also I wanted to listen to him telling me what a wonderful opportunity it would be for me. I could listen to him giving out his pearls of wisdom all day.

He’s such a great man with the patience of a saint. Who else would be so willing to help me learn the habit of asking for permission to orgasm so that I can learn to be a good executive? Well I guess that the guys at HKK might be – they’ve been great about the project and seem to understand what needs to be done to improve sales at Penelope’s Pleasures.

Even though he has such patience, and I do really want to come again tonight, I’m going to force myself to wait until I’m in the office tomorrow before asking him for permission again though.