The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Journal of Juliet Samson

by Rilawild

Week 9

I couldn’t bring myself to write anything over the weekend. I found it difficult to think on anything other than my poor trapped clitoris. I tried over and over again to bring myself off, but to no avail. I even got to the point of ringing poor Mr Wilson to beg him to come and free me from the chastity belt. I promised him anything if he would let me have my release, but of course he remained firm. I know it was important to try it out for the full weekend, he explained it all to me when he came around to comfort me on Saturday evening. After all we had to be able to certify to our customers that it could be worn for so long without a break.

He was so sympathetic with me, telling me that he knew it was difficult on me, but that he was really proud of me. That really perked me up, knowing that my perseverance had pleased him really made me happy.

Mr Wilson told me that he understood my fantasies and my arousal and he was extremely gracious to indulge me. He had brought along a few of the products from Penelope’s Pleasures and he told me that he thought playing out a few of my fantasies would help me get through the weekend. What could I say, he’s such a great and caring man, and I couldn’t forgo the opportunity to feel the sweetness of submission.

So he spent a few hours training me as if I were a proper slavegirl. He told me he’d done some of his own research to help me with the project. He had me practising over and over, I learned to always address him as ‘Sir’, to follow his instructions no matter how humiliating they were – I crawled on my belly, knelt with my legs wide spread, offered my breasts to him to whip and even licked his shoes.

It was so wonderful. I really felt like a slavegirl. The only problem was that I couldn’t come, in many respects it had the opposite effect than he’d planned. Yes it kept me nice and occupied for a few hours but it didn’t stop me begging for an orgasm.

Mr Wilson of course clearly found it exciting too – what red blooded male wouldn’t? The poor fellow couldn’t disguise what effect it had on him, and so he made me kneel in front of him and give him a nice long blow job. It was the least I could do for him and I felt a wonderful thrill running through my body knowing that I was pleasuring him, even though it was a little ironic that he got to come and I didn’t. I guess though that it’s only fair. After all he was helping me out and there was no reason for him to suffer. I was a submissive slavegirl locked in a chastity belt to prevent me from coming, and he was the master. He deserved an orgasm and I didn’t.

Anyway, it was a wonderful evening. Mr Wilson even helped me out by chaining me spread-eagled to the bed for the night so that I wouldn’t worry at my belt. What a caring gentleman, I’m not sure many would think ahead like that.

He came and unchained me on Sunday morning, and of course I thanked him for being so considerate with a nice blow job. I’m really proud that I managed to deep throat him and he clearly appreciated it. Mr Wilson kindly continued my training all yesterday too. I’m getting really good now at following his instructions and he told me he was really pleased and proud of me. Oh that made me feel so wonderful to know that I was doing so well with my training and especially that he was pleased with the progress I had made.

Of course I had to be chained to my bed again last night. I just don’t know how I would have survived the night if I hadn’t been. I was so so desperate to come, I would have done anything. I spent the whole night in a delirious haze. In many ways though, knowing that I was safely bound to the bed and at Mr Wilson’s mercy calmed me down. It felt so good to have given up control, it took away all my guilt and all my worries. All I had to do was what Mr Wilson told me to do. In many ways I felt freer than ever.

This morning Mr Wilson untied me and I thanked him in the usual way. Afterwards he helped me shower and dress for work and we drove to the office in his car. I must admit I was pretty spaced out with arousal so it was the safest thing. I could have caused a serious accident.

I really needed to come and I hoped that he’d remove the chastity belt as soon as we got to the office. Unfortunately, we had a new starter that he had to go and welcome, so he didn’t have time for me.

I did my best to remain calm and focused as he introduced Sophie to everyone. He explained that she’s going to be working in the accounts’ department to start with. The poor girl looked so nervous and out of her depth, and her clothes! She looked so frumpy in her trouser suit, certainly not executive material like me, though she said that she’d come from a consulting firm where she had recently enrolled in their management training programme but now realised that she needed to work in a smaller company to get broader experience.

So it wasn’t until after lunch that Mr Wilson at last had time to remove my chastity belt. I was so ready for an orgasm and I would have frigged myself silly if he hadn’t fastened my hands behind my back beforehand. He used an inflatable gag to keep me quiet, after all it wouldn’t be right to disturb the whole office with my moans – it was clear to both us that I wouldn’t be able to hold back during the throes of pleasure.

Since I was bound, he helped me to achieve my orgasm. He was so gentle as he masturbated me. I had so much pent up desire and arousal that I quickly reached the point of no return and it was a truly awesome orgasm. Mr Wilson somehow kept it rolling on and on. What a blast! I was in heaven. I couldn’t believe how wonderful it felt to be coming, so long and so strong, with Mr Wilson’s fingers teasing my aching and eager clitoris. All the time he was saying “that’s right slave, come for me,” he’s so sweet to help me fuel my fantasies.

I think I slept for an hour or so afterwards, but Mr Wilson told me he didn’t mind when he returned from an induction meeting with Sophie later. The poor fellow must have been aroused by seeing me like that since I had to help him relieve his tension. I just love sucking his cock. How would he be able to concentrate on the important business of running the company if he had all that pent up frustration – especially since I know that I’m the one who caused it. I know that it’s only a small thing, but I know that if I can help him out like that then it will help the company to flourish.

Wonderful news. Mr Wilson is so pleased with our progress in testing the products that he’s arranged a meeting with HKK on Thursday to show them what a great job we’ve been doing.

I’m a little nervous. I hope that they are happy. A lot is riding on this.

I’m sure that the men at HKK will be pleased with our work. They were wise enough to employ us and have been so supportive over the last couple of months. So while I feel a few butterflies in my belly about our presentation, I also feel excited. I know that we’ve done a great job and I’m sure that they’ll be pleased. And I must admit that I’m looking forward to seeing our customers again. I’ll be able to demonstrate just how much I’ve learned since Mr Wilson took me on as a trainee, and now that I’m a proper executive I’m sure that I’ll feel comfortable interacting with such powerful and interesting people. Maybe this time I’ll get to be more involved in the presentation. Mr Wilson certainly hinted that he expected that I’d be an integral part of the meeting on Thursday.

I think part of my worry has been to do with the vivid fantasy I had last time we met them. I can’t help but thinking about it and together with all the testing work I’ve been doing, I have found myself going over it and embellishing it a little with some of my more recent fantasy scenarios. I guess it helps that they are all powerful men, all leaders of their departments and I can’t help imagining that they would make strong powerful masters to a nice submissive naked and collared slavegirl.

Oh god, that was such a powerful image that I just had to bring myself off then. I am so naughty I know, but it feels so good. And since Mr Wilson hasn’t locked me in the chastity belt tonight I have the freedom to touch myself. In fact I can’t help myself I’ve got to go and masturbate again. I’d make such a slutty slavegirl.

I think that we’re ready for tomorrow’s meeting. I’m so excited and yet very nervous.

Mr Wilson has explained that he thinks our presentation will be much better and have more impact if we don’t just make it a simple slide presentation. He thinks that the men from HKK will appreciate everything much more if we go into some detail about the products themselves.

Of course after last night’s little adventure, Mr Wilson decided that it was best if I wore the chastity belt tonight, to help me focus for tomorrow’s meeting better. He was clearly disappointed when I admitted to him that I’d masturbated myself to orgasm a few times without asking for his permission. I was just so horny that it completely slipped my mind. I guess that’s why I’m supposed to ask for permission every time.

I’m not sure that belt is helping to focus my mind though. I’m so turned on. I think I’ll be all at sixes and sevens tomorrow if I don’t get to come tonight, but I don’t want to complain to Mr Wilson. He’s got so much on his plate planning for tomorrow. The poor fellow should have spent all day preparing, but he’s been constantly interrupted. He’s had to go and see that new girl Sophie on a number of occasions. I suppose it’s important to make sure that she’s not making mistakes.

I’ve seen her around the office a couple of times (when I’ve had to put my clothes back on to go and get coffee or to get print-outs for the presentation). I noticed today that she’s been allocated my old office – I guess it’s the only spare office space we have. Anyway, I didn’t have time to chat with her – mainly because I was testing a little butterfly vibrator that was doing wonderful things to my clitoris and I didn’t want to embarrass myself in front of a junior member of staff.

What an amazing day. My mind is in turmoil about whether I’ve made the right decision or not. Anyway I think it will help me get everything straight in my own mind first if I write down what happened today.

I had my first surprise of the day when Mr Wilson had me stand in the centre of the office. Of course I was naked as usual, except for my normal six inch heels and that dastardly chastity belt. I knew it was only about thirty minutes until we had to leave for the meeting so I was a little surprised that he wanted to test some of the products right then, but I guessed that he wanted some final details.

In a few minutes, I was dressed in a tight leather harness that forced my breasts to bulge outward from my chest, my nipples were adorned with wicked little nipple clamps connected to my collar by a light chain. He had replaced my chastity belt with a crotch strap that included two large plugs that were deeply embedded in my pussy and bottom. There was a little notch cut from the centre of the strap right at the top of my pussy and my poor throbbing clitoris seemed to be forced through that hole and protruded from the shiny black leather obscenely: all pink and wet.

Then he produced a long leather coat. I admit I was confused as he had me put it on. I was wearing bondage mittens on my hands and he helped me put them into the pockets of the coat, and I saw that the pockets had slits in the bottom, through which he clipped the end of the mittens to tight straps that he had fastened around my firm thighs. Finally he did up all the buttons on the coat, right up to the neck, hiding the thick leather collar around my neck. I guess that I looked quite normal standing there, just a woman in a long coat with her hands in her pockets.

It was only then, when he picked up a large box containing a collection of the products we’d tested and the presentation notes and told me to follow him, that I realised that he intended me to go to the meeting with HKK “dressed” like that.

It was quite a surprise, but I was already out of the door and nearly at the lifts before I thought that I ought to say something. I guess I’d spent so much time under his command at the weekend learning to follow his instructions without question that I hadn’t thought about it until my brain had caught up.

I didn’t want to draw attention to myself in public so I waited until we were in the lift to express my concern. Mr Wilson of course though put all my fears to rest. He wanted to properly demonstrate that we had tested the products thoroughly and he thought that this was the best approach. HKK were an important customer and this presentation was vital to the company’s future. Of course as he explained it all to me I understood that a plain slide presentation would not be enough to impress such important people as the executives of HKK.

Even when I explained that I would be embarrassed to be seen like this in front of them, he set my mind at rest. They after all had financed and taken over Penelope’s Pleasures. They fully understood the product line and wouldn’t be shocked. They had seen plenty of scantily clad women, and they knew what their products were used for. In fact, he explained to me that they would more than appreciate the effort we were going to for them. They would recognise the passion and dedication that I had put into testing their product line. That I clearly enjoyed my work would also be a big bonus.

I listened to his reassurances as we drove to HKK, it was only as we pulled into their car park that I remembered that I had wanted to turn around and get dressed properly, but since Mr Wilson had explained it all to me so clearly, I knew that I was being silly, that it was just nerves about the importance of the presentation. Now that we were there my mind was nice and calm and I knew that I could do a great job of presenting our work to the men at HKK.

I couldn’t really remember their offices from the last time that we were there. Thankfully since I was going to be part of the presentation this time I was wide awake and calm and I was a little surprised to notice that they were actually managed offices rather than their own, but Mr Wilson explained that HKK as a progressive modern company didn’t need a physical presence in every country. They simply hired managed office space when they needed it. It made a lot of sense. We were ushered into the same meeting room that we had been in before. We were a little early so that Mr Wilson had time to get everything ready.

The first thing he did was to help me remove my coat. I was pretty embarrassed to be so exposed, but Mr Wilson reassured me that I looked perfect, the model of a submissive slavegirl, just like the dominant customers who would be buying and using these products would like to own. That set a flutter of excitement pulsing through my belly.

As he reassured me I felt his fingers gently caressing the nub of clitoris bulging through the hole in my crotch strap. I couldn’t help myself quivering with passion, I hadn’t had an orgasm for over a day and his touch reminded me how much I needed to come. I resolved to do whatever was necessary to make this presentation a success.

Mr Wilson opened the box and took out some items. The first were a pair of ballet boots. He had had me practice with them quite a few times over the weekend, so even though I didn’t particularly like them I could handle them. Then he put my hair into a ponytail and finally placed a large black ballgag into my mouth.

I felt nervous but also extremely excited. This was the culmination of all my work so far, and while I knew that there was probably no more opportunity for promotion at Wilson Industries, I still wanted my work to be seen to be exemplary. At the very least it would be excellent for my CV.

He clipped a leash onto my collar and led me to a point right at the front of the room. My hands were unclipped from my thighs and quickly fastened behind my back and with a little coaxing from Mr Wilson I spread my legs nice and wide. It was a little difficult in the boots but I managed it and Mr Wilson told me how pleased he was. After he’d made sure I couldn’t close my legs by attaching a spreader bar between my ankles, he said I was a very good girl. He gave another quick stroke of my exposed and swollen clitoris and then finally he patted my buttocks with a couple of gentle and yet thrilling smacks.

I waited patiently, my protruding breasts rising and falling slightly, giving a little tug from my nipple clamps, as Mr Wilson laid out item after item.

When he was finished he looked at his watch and told me that the gentlemen from HKK would be there in a few minutes. He pulled an object from his pocket and I immediately recognised it as the remote control for my vibrators. Smiling he pressed the button and I felt the wonderful teasing vibrations start deep within my pussy and bottom. It wasn’t enough to bring me to orgasm but it was certainly enough to make me turn my attention inwards.

I didn’t even notice when the executives from HKK arrived, it was only when they gathered around me and Mr Wilson said “And you remember Juliet?” that I came to my senses, desperately trying to push the fog from my clouded mind, and I almost came the other way too.

I knew I was blushing, but of course there was nothing I could do to hide myself or get away from their gaze. They were all very intent on my mostly nude body, I guess happy to see their products in actual use.

Mr Wilson went on to explain that I was now head of product testing and had personally tested all of the products. They were clearly impressed.

Then he said that I was the perfect tester for their products since I was so sexually submissive and so thoroughly enjoyed being a sex slave; that I was thrilled by the humiliation and degradation that this brought. As he said that, while I knew it was true, I felt the humiliation of my public exposure as a submissive slut. It was so embarrassing to have my sexual fantasies exposed to these powerful men. I desperately wanted him to stop discussing me, but bound and gagged as I was I couldn’t protest, and I have to admit that that just turned up the heat of my sexual desire.

Mr Wilson then went on to discuss the products that bound my body. He demonstrated how the harness constrained my torso and in particular forced my breasts out. He did this by caressing their taut skin and to my immense embarrassment he invited them to examine me too. Four eager pairs of hands took their turn in touching my breasts. Each touch sent a shiver down my spine and renewed the throbbing within my trapped yet exposed clitoris.

I found myself beginning to slip back into the fog of arousal as my concentration slipped away. All I could focus on were the hands touching me. I felt hands roaming all over my body. The clips on my nipples were tugged, one of them even removed and my teat was milked causing me to groan in pain and pleasure in equal measure. I’m sure that one of the men even suckled at my hard nipple.

My buttocks were pulled apart and the strap dissecting them inspected. My tender clitoris was stroked and teased and I almost came right there and then. I think that the only thing that stopped me was Mr Wilson whispering in my ear that I must not come and embarrass him by being an ill-disciplined slut.

The crotch strap was even unfastened and the two vibrators that had kept me simmering were withdrawn before being thrust back in. I guess they all were interested since I felt each vibrator being pumped into me a good number of times. Eventually my crotch strap was refastened and I was allowed to catch my breath once more.

All through this examination, I was drifting on cloud nine, I was actually living one of my fantasies. I guess now that I was in the so called “sub-space” that I’ve read about, and I know that I need this. I hunger to be treated this way, to be used and abused, I live to serve my company and the men who are my betters.

Then Mr Wilson wanted to move onto some practical demonstrations.

My hands and legs were unbound and I found myself being put through my paces. Mr Wilson used all the commands and instructions that I’d learned last weekend to demonstrate how obedient I was. I wasn’t really sure why this was necessary for a product demonstration but still I guess he thought it was useful to show how the products I was wearing performed in use, and besides the Japanese gentlemen all seemed to appreciate it.

I strutted back and forth, stood and knelt in various embarrassing positions. Mr Wilson used a riding crop to correct any mistakes I made and I certainly felt a few sharp stings to my bare bottom. I even crawled behind Mr Wilson as he held my leash.

The men from HKK were all very interested in this demonstration and they took their turns instructing me and quite a few times they had to correct me with the crop – I sometimes found their accents difficult to understand so I made a few mistakes.

I was extremely turned on by all this. I’d dreamed of being treated like this so often. I just wished that I was free to masturbate. I desperately needed an orgasm, but I knew that I was under their control and didn’t deserve to orgasm without their permission. That just made it even worse for it stoked the fire in my pussy and drove me to buck my hips wildly whenever one of them stroked my so sensitive clitoris. The crotch strap was just so so cunning in its design.

And it seemed that my demonstration had had an effect on all the men.

Mr Wilson, always thinking of the customers, must have noticed the problem and he had me kneel in front of him. He explained to the Japanese that this was a typical problem with testing these types of products, and after removing my gag he took out his erection and beckoned me forward.

I was so embarrassed. It’s one thing to help him relieve his arousal in the privacy of our office, but another thing entirely to do it in public. Yet I found I really wanted to do it for him. I had caused the problem and so I wanted to help out and solve it.

So I quickly took him in my mouth and eagerly worked my tongue over his cock. I was in heaven. I loved to please him like this. As I took him deeply into my throat, Mr Wilson was telling our audience how much I loved sucking cocks. It was strange I knew that what he said was true, and yet I can remember that not that long I ago I hated the very idea. I guess I was naïve and narrow-minded before I came to work at Wilson Industries. I’ve learned so much from Mr Wilson for which I can never thank him enough.

It wasn’t long before he came and I dutifully swallowed it all. I love the taste of hot semen and besides I didn’t want to mess up the meeting room.

Then it was the others’ turns. I knelt in front of each of them and gave them the best blow jobs that I could manage. I took each into my throat when they pushed forward. I gazed up at them to show them how much I loved to service their powerful members. Each of them is so good, I couldn’t believe how much I loved to relieve them of their seed. I swallowed all of their loads and then knelt back knees spread wide and my hands behind my back as Mr Wilson congratulated me and the Japanese all applauded my performance.

Unfortunately, Mr Wilson said that even though I’d performed very well, he still had to punish me. He bent me over one of the tables so that I was leaning on my elbows and he quickly bound me in place, my hands to the far side of the table and my legs wide spread.

As he was doing this, he explained that while he did need to demonstrate the various punishment implements, I also needed to be chastised. To my embarrassment, he told the men from HKK that I was such a naughty slut that I needed to masturbate constantly, and that he had had to impose a rule that I had to always ask for permission before I was allowed to orgasm. I was so humiliated. And then he told them how I’d come without permission the other evening, and not just once. I deeply regretted admitting this to Mr Wilson, but for some reason I couldn’t help myself from being honest with him.

So he explained that I needed to be punished to learn that I had to follow the rules that were set for me, for both my own good and that of my employer.

My embarrassment was raised another notch when my crotch strap was unfastened once more and as the dildos were removed I knew that I was completely open and exposed to everyone’s view. Mr Wilson started with a simple spanking. In many ways it was reassuring to be being punished. I realised that I needed it. I had been very bad to come without permission and I had to learn my lesson.

I was a little surprised when Mr Wilson invited the others to spank me too, but it was so exciting. For some reason I found being spanked by the other men extremely arousing.

This was followed by the flogger and the paddle. I don’t know who was spanking and who was whipping me – they seemed to be taking it in turns. It all blurred together. And then I found that hands had reached under me and they were stroking and caressing breasts. It felt so wonderful to have them touched while my bottom was being tanned. I could hear Mr Wilson saying that since I was a slave my body was open to anyone, I had to submit to whatever they wanted. He was correct of course. I knew that I had to please them and as a slave my body no longer belonged to me.

In a moment I felt another hand sliding under my belly and right down to my slit. I was going wild as the digit began to tickle my clit. I knew that I was still being spanked and whipped alternately, but I could no longer really feel the pain it was all one melange of sensations.

I really needed to come and I couldn’t help myself from yelling out “please may I come Sir?” Then at that moment I felt a something penetrating my pussy. It was someone’s cock and it drove me wild. I couldn’t stop, I was screaming, “please may I come Sir? Please may I come Sir?” over and over again and I thrust back onto the man behind me.

It was then that I saw that Mr Wilson was standing in front of me holding my arms firmly and he was softly saying “good girl. Take it like a good slavegirl. You are a good slavegirl. You need to submit and you do submit. You need to be owned and you are owned.” It felt so amazing and so surreal. I knew that I was being fucked by one of the Japanese businessmen, and I was loving every single moment of it.

And when I could hold back no more, I felt him thrust into me deeply and hold tightly onto my hips and he ordered, in his delightful accent, “come now slave!” I exploded. I think it was the best orgasm I’ve ever had.

Over the next 30 minutes or so I was fucked again and again by the other Japanese men. It was fantastic. I never imagined anything so good. One of them even pushed his cock deep into my bum. I came multiple times as my body was plundered for their pleasure.

Afterwards I was left panting still bent over the table. I don’t know how long I remained there but eventually I came back to reality when one of the Japanese men unfastened me.

He told me that Mr Wilson was discussing business over coffee in another room. He was quite gentle as he eased me up from the table, but was quite firm with me too. He told me I must kneel and I quickly sank to the floor. I had spread my knees automatically, but with a little encouragement he got me to spread them even wider. I had to put my hands, still in their mittens, behind my neck as I waited for further instruction. It felt so nice to be controlled.

He drew a chair up in front of me and sat on it. He told me that I had done a very good job and that they were very happy with the product testing that I had done for them. He also said that they were impressed with me personally. While he was telling me all this he had pushed his foot forward until it was right under my dripping pussy. With a gesture from him, I knew that he wanted me to rub myself on his foot.

Then he dropped the bombshell.

He told me that they wanted to offer me a job. He wanted me to work directly for them. I would be in charge of Penelope’s Pleasures’ complete product range and the testing of all their products both new and existing for quality control purposes.

I found my passion rising once more as I rode his shoe. It was an amazing feeling.

He told me that he knew I couldn’t rise any further in Wilson Industries, the advantages of the small company that meant it was ideal for me when I joined became a disadvantage when I approached the top of the management tree. It made sense to me I think, but I have to admit that I was finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate as I rubbed my wet pussy back and forth on his foot.

This new job would be a very responsible position, I would be a very highly placed executive at a multinational, and I would report directly and only to the board of directors.

Of course, he explained, they didn’t want to change a work pattern that had been so successful so I would be able to, and in fact be required to, continue with the working practices that had made this project such a great success. I knew that he knew about how I spent my time at work, and the thought of being able to continue being naked at work and in fact being contractually obliged to be naked at work, as I tested all those lovely toys really got me turned on.

I had been worrying about what would happen once the project ended and this seemed like a good way to continue with work that I loved. Of course I was concerned about what Mr Wilson would think, I didn’t want to let him down but this sounded like an excellent opportunity for me. However, I am a little embarrassed to admit that that concern was pretty far from my mind at that moment as I rocked back and forth. I was approaching another orgasm.

He was encouraging me as my passion rose and rose. I was pretty much lost to the world, but I do remember him telling me that I was a good little slave, it was so exciting. He was telling me that if I was very good I could be a proper slave, a proper slave to the board of HKK. It was such a wonderful fantasy. As I approach my orgasm he was telling me, “you’d love that wouldn’t you? You want to be our slave don’t you?” and all I could do was keep nodding my head saying “yes Sir, yes Sir.” Oh it was so wonderful, and I know that this new job will be a dream come true for me. I can’t wait to be a powerful executive in a major company like HKK and yet be able to play out my fantasies of being a slave. And the men from HKK are so strong and powerful, they make such wonderful masters.

Then he asked me, “do you want to come slave?” and I panting heavily I gasped, “yes, please may I come Sir?”

“Before you may come, you must tell me that you accept the position I have offered you.”

Oh I was so desperate, I couldn’t do anything else but agree. I was almost sobbing with desire as I nodded and grunted “yes Sir, yes Sir, I agree. Please may I come Sir.”

“Good slave, and from now on you will address my colleagues and me as ‘Master’, do you understand slave?”

Oh I almost came when he said that, but I managed to gasp out my desperate plea, “please may I come Master?”

It was with great relief that he smiled at me so kindly and nodded, “yes, come for your master slave!” While it was not as strong as my earlier orgasm – how could it be – it was so so wonderful to come for my new master.

Soon afterwards, Mr Wilson returned with the other Japanese men, and I knelt before them all as my new master explained to Mr Wilson that they had offered me a job and that I had accepted it. They said that of course they would compensate him for the loss of such a good employee.

It was quite surreal since they had re-gagged me before starting the discussion so I couldn’t take part. They were discussing my future and I had no say in it. I have to admit that I found the whole situation very arousing. I could imagine that I wasn’t an executive and instead that I was really a slave.

Mr Wilson seemed to take it very well, almost like he expected it. He agreed that I could leave to work at HKK immediately.

My new boss, or I suppose I should say master (oh that sounds so good) said that he would arrange for me to fly out with them on their private jet tomorrow to Japan for my induction. I can’t believe how quickly everything is happening, but I’m so excited about it.

So now I sit here at home, this will be my last entry in this journal for a while, at least until I return from my induction.

I am so happy about my new career with HKK. I just know it’s going to work out really well. My masters are such wise and intelligent men and I know that I’m going to learn so much from them, and I’m going to love being their naked and horny slavegirl.

My only concern is that I am back in the chastity belt, my new masters don’t want me to play with “their property” until they have decided on “appropriate rules and boundaries” for me. It’s all so new and exciting but oh so frustrating.

I can’t wait until I’m on that plane tomorrow. They’ve promised me that they’ll let me stay naked all through the flight and that if I am a very good slavegirl that they might unlock my chastity belt and reward me with an orgasm. I’m so excited!

* * *

That was the final entry in the file. I have no idea what happened to “Juliet”, is she now actually a sex-slave to a dubious group of Japanese businessmen, or was she just writing a fantasy. What about “Alison” and “Sophie” who she mentioned? Are they sex-slaves too? Is there really a “Mr Wilson” running a sex-slave training ring in this country? Is he hypnotising or brainwashing these girls?

Do you know Juliet Samson? Have you come across Wilson Industries? Are you even now an ambitious young woman embarking on an “executive training programme”?

If you are then please contact me as soon as you can and maybe we can stop this happening to anyone else.