The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Joy of Chemistry

Chapter 4

Three days passed. Del had found a spell that set certain laws of behavior that were safer and he was sure he could undo if he needed. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to undo what he did but he saw Alyssa do nothing but masterbate and pine after Sarah (he REALLY wanted to whammy her himself but was scared after what had happened to Clarisse) that he knew he had to undo it, but it felt...so good fucking them.

Life stabilized into a somewhat normal routine with Del and Clarisse moving in to Sarah’s place. He laid down three strictures on all the girls.

It seemed simple enough. He made sure they still went to classes and their jobs. He thought Sarah’s instructions to Alyssa were a good idea and he had begun reading the book, seriously reading it to understand what it could do so that he could save them or fix things and...maybe still do something with them if he so desired. He finally had a major test in actual Chemistry so he had to leave the three of them alone for several hours.

Clarisse did not miss a beat, and she protected the book with her life between the three girls. She was also the quietest of the three, still shy and reserved and that did not change when she was around the others. She truly wanted to make her Masters happy, and every moment she had free she was either studying or trying to figure out new ways to make them happy, and she would also study with Alyssa to help her with her classes.

Alyssa was easily distracted when Clarisse and her were together, playing with her her pussy, and driving Clarisse to distraction so much that sometimes they wound up falling asleep together, in the house. The book was always safe though, never out of sight.

Susan wasn’t as smart as she had been but she felt really good and knew that master needed her help to be the best he could be. So she decided to be friendly and made some special brownies for Alyssa and Clarisse using the pot she had stashed away. Smiling, wearing nothing but a corset, she served the brownies to her friends.

Alyssa and Clarisse accepted the brownies and ate one of them. Alyssa was probably the first that felt the affects of the brownies, as her mind began to relax and she started to giggle for no apparent reason other than she was feeling really good. Clarisse’s own body was beginning to feel the same effects from eating the brownie and she stood up and began to dance. Clarisse swayed in a slow hindu dance, seductive and naked and letting her hands roam along her body. Her hair falling in front of her face until she would swish it back and forth, feeling so good she did not truly realize what she was doing, and she held out her hand so that She could pull up Alyssa to join her and dancing with her for Susan and Del to enjoy.

The dancing did not last long though as their bodies began to relax more and they wound up climbing up onto the bed to relax. So relaxed they were lost in the euphoria and they would not care what happened in the world around them.

Sarah grabbed the book and read through it. So many numbers! It was hard for her brain to understand but she found the spell to make her brain smarter! But then she remembered that she could not harm Del...but what if she only made herself smarter so she could only help Del? That worked, she focused on the book and felt her smarts increase but only in ways that let her use the book. That wasn’t bad at all.

She felt hot looking at Alyssa and Clarisse. They looked so horny. The first thing she did was make both of them attracted to her only after Del. After all, that was the best way to help him. She knew what he really needed!

Clarisse was rubbing her nipples and then reaching over to do rub Alyssa’s, her clit was so wet dripping and she was overwhelmed by the way way the drug made her feel. Alyssa spread her legs, and wrapped them around Clarisse as she let her do whatever she wanted. Soon Clarisse’s lips were pressed against Alyssa’s and there was no holding back between them. Clarisse could hardly think of anything else but what her body wanted and needed under the effect of the pot. “Oh Fuck!’ She repeated over and over again as Alyssa had pushed her over without her realizing and began to eat out her pussy, taking control.

Sarah smiled and nodded, reading the book. She had all kinds of ideas now. She knew exactly what needed to happen. This was going to be SO much fun.

* * *

Del came back rather relaxed. He wasn’t sure what was going on but was surprised as he smelled lavender and lilac all over the room. Had they cleaned the place?

The apartment, the house, were all immaculate. There was not a speck of dust anywhere, everything was put away, the clothes were cleaned and washed and folded. The floors mopped and every room was completely spotless. As a reward for Clarisse and Alyssa being so good they were taking a nap at the foot of the bed in the master bedroom of Susan’s house and she was taking a shower. The girls had already showered and were clean, the scent of sex completely gone from the house.

Del walked in carefully. He wasn’t sure why the hairs on the back of his neck were standing up, but the book hadn’t been about divination magic..it had been about the interactions between people and the human mind. How much more honest would it have been if he had just known the perfect thing to say to Clarisse to make her swoon instead of making Clarisse...not Clarisse?

“Hello?” He looked around cautiously.

Clarisse was the first one to stir as she looked up at the sound of his voice and uncurled herself from the foot of the bed much like a cat. She was dressed in a sheer negligee and a very skimpy pair of panties that really left nothing to the imagination. She stepped out of the bedroom and smiled as she saw her Master. “Master! Welcome home!” She was still groggy but she was happy to see him and gave him a warm hug.

Del swallowed as he saw the lovely girl now acting in so seductive a fashion and thanks to the hyper sexualized link between them, his natural desire was magnified a dozen times over. He tried to stop the blood flowing to his manhood but couldn’t. As his cock thrummed against his jeans painfully he swallowed and chirped, “Thanks.”

She could feel that connection between them, that need of his cock against his jeans to burst forward but he needed to relax and from what she had begun to understand from the book she could ease his need, and just as her hand could stimulate him, she rubbed him in such a way to ease and help him deflate. She also could feel how he felt about her too and focused on helping him relax so the conversation between them can flow more naturally. “Is there anything I can get you Master?” softly kissing his cheek.

That buzz, that aura of perfect peace swelled on his head and he smiled dreamily. “Yes. Make me a sandwich.” He’d seen a popular comic about Sudo making him one, but that was what he needed her to do...make him a sandwich. She needed to serve, and he needed to serve her by letting him. That was the natural order. He sat down and relaxed. Relaxing was so important.

So important.

She smiled and gently let him go. “I will be more than happy to Master.” Heading into to the Kitchen to fix him a nice roast beef sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes, a tall glass of milk and some barbeque chips while he relaxes on the couch. “Is there anything else I may get for you Master?” Kneeling down by his feet looking up at him adoringly waiting to know what his next wishes were as she gently removed his shoes to help him relax and began to rub his feet for him.

He nodded and stared at the beautiful ass of his slave as she swayed away. She was so beautiful. He was so lucky he had known to properly make her see things properly. He nodded and began to eat the sandwich, enjoying it as much as he enjoyed her rubbing his feet but neither so much as he looked at her kneeling before him, knowing her place.

Clarisse was so happy to be with him and watch him as she rubbed his feet carefully between the toes, along each joint. She looked thoughtful a moment though and stood up without disturbing him before she went into the bathroom to gather some supplies. When she returned it was with a bowl of warm water, a wash cloth and the tools to give him a pedicure. Clarisse knew how good having feet that felt good would mean to the rest of his body and tended to him as if he was more precious to her than water.

Alysse came out with some grapes. She was literally feeding them and while he might have laughed under normal circumstances he felt himself...just relaxing and accepting the idea. His cock began to stir but then the spell keeping it down made it flop down, still he felt sexual in all of the service. He felt….adored. Worshipped. Needed.

Clarisse smiled as she took gentle care of her Master, and tended to his feet. She needed to take care of him. He was her heart, and the one she loved more than anything, and she needed him to know that, and through her actions she continued to convey that to him. As she finished tending to his feet, she smiled up at him, awaiting his next orders should he have one to give in his present state.

Even Sarah smiled as she stepped out in her leather dominatrix outfit and leather whip. Her hair pulled up into an elaborate waterfall of curls and she used her whip on Clarisse’s ass. She was still resentful that Clarisse was Del’s favorite and took every moment she could to remind Clarisse that she was her mistress. The jealousy could be felt in their shared link. Clarisse tried her best to please Sarah and did everything she could to show her how much she adored her Mistress but it only seemed to make Sarah more angry and it confused Clarisse.

Finally, Del began to become aroused as Sarah used her magic while Clarisse began to drool as her own intelligence was reduced. He normally was not like this but as he felt his taste expand his cock grew hard at the idea of Clarisse reduced to a bimbo….she would need to be altered. “Bring me the book….” his cock throbbed so hard he couldn’t stand it.

Clarisse accepted her punishment without argument thinking it was how she should be, and Sarah brought him the book as she was ordered to, “Of course Master.” She took the chance to smack Clarisse again across her back, and Clarisse only flinched, unable to think straight.

Del felt benevolently protective of all his harem. He wasn’t thinking clearly but right now his cock twitched and he knew that he needed to do this for Clarisse’s own good...to protect her from Sarah. That made sense. In a fog he found the transformation spell, making her red hair shiny, a ruby sheen that looked almost hookerish. He slowly expanded the size her breasts. They went size by size larger until they were slowly the size of basketballs, bouncy, weightless as if in perpetual zero-g. He waved a hand, shaving her legs and pussy. He slowly increased the sensitivity and then smiled, “Oh, we need to give her piercings don’t we Sarah?”

Alyssa saw his cock dangling there and sucked, because she had no other purpose and no one else was.

Clarisse leaned forward on her hands and knees, glistening and her scent filling the air, and Sarah seemed really happy at the thought of piercings, “Not just piercings but I think she needs a collar as well. She will be your pet Master. A dog like she should be.” Sarah really did not like Clarisse, and there were clear anger issues, that made her jealous of Clarisse. “We can run a chain between her breasts and her clit and will train her how to come on her hands and knees when called.”

Again she smacked Clarisse, enjoying using the crop on her, and especially between her now sensitive breasts and her pussy. “What kind of piercings would you like Master? Slave piercings? From her clit, to her toes to her nose.” She was rubbing her own breasts at the thought, and between rubbings, she smacked Clarisse again causing her to whimper like a puppy struck.

Del was about to object but between Sarah using the spell to make him agree and Alyssa sucking his cock blissfully he just smiled, “yeah. Clarisse needs to be my pet.” He began to fuck Alyssa’s mouth harder. He nodded and looked around for a pin. It wouldn’t do. The book was on sex magic. There wasn’t a book on how to transform things.. Just people.

He looked around, “We don’t have any actual piercings, I mean we can pier...oh god.” He loved what Alyssa was doing with her tongue and gave her a look that was sure to make Sarah even more jealous.

Sarah saw the look he gave Alyssa and she began to strike her too, for the moment taking her mind off the whimpering Clarisse, who crawled away and tried to hide beneath an end table. Sarah was so incredibly jealous when Del did not look at her that way, “I can get the piercing equipment and the chains for each of them, have them shaved, and have Bitch tattooed across their ass.” Sarah was so mean and jealous and if not reined in she was going to hurt the girls.

Del wanted to protect Clarisse but as the spell worked on his cock while Alyssa kept it up he came into Alyssa’s mouth and on her face and tits. “Yeah…” he said, “We need to.”