The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Judge... Not

by J. Darksong

(Part 3)

As soon as Patricia had left the room, her mind grew fuzzy once more. She frowned, having the strangest feeling that she was forgetting something very important, but the harder she tried to grasp what she was forgetting, the faster the thought dissipated. Eventually, even her momentary frustration faded, as she forgot what she was trying to think so hard about something anyway.

Besides, she reasoned with herself, as she made her way back upstairs, it’s like getting totally late. I need to, like, get back to my chambers and put on my robe thingie so I can, like, go preside over my court.

Inside her chambers, she encountered further complications. She tried slipping on her black robe, only to shriek, tossing it away as if it were on fire. Her body itched like crazy, especially on her breasts and her pussy. Grumbling, she pulled her orange—no, tangerine she corrected herself mentally—and slid down her cut off shorts. Her bare braless tits felt immediately better as fresh air hit them, but her pussy, still clad in a black thong, continued to itch and burn. Gritting her teeth, she reluctantly slid them off as well, then breathed a sigh of relief as the last of the itching finally abated.

Okay. Like, now what? I can’t exactly go out there and do my court thingie naked. Even though that would be, like, so totally hot, she thought to herself, giving her breasts a squeeze, no one would take me serious. And to be a good judge, you, like, HAVE to be taken seriously.

Picking up the robe again, she cautiously slid it over her head, wary for a return of the uncomfortable itching sensations, and when it didn’t return, she slid it on all the way. Oh! I get it now. I, like, have to be, like, totally NAKED when I put on my robe! She smacked her forehead. Like, duh! I should have totally known that. Still... it’s gonna be, like, totally hard to, like, concen... um... concten... to, like, pay attention, and stuff when I get to court.

A knock sounded, and the door opened. “Excuse me, Judge Mayweather,” Kenny, the court clerk said, sticking his head inside. “Sorry to bother you, ma’am, but I just received the box you wanted set up from storage.”

Patti blinked. “A box from storage? I don’t remember... oh! OH! Okay, sure, bring it in!”

Kenny, frowning, eyeing the judge curiously, handed her the small box. “So. Um... you look... ah, different. Trying out a new style?”

“New style?” Patti asked, opening the box. Taking out the dark haired wig, she frowned, thinking. Huh? Now why would I have an ugly old wig like this? It’s like soooo the wrong color! Everyone knows that blondes have more fun! Then Kenny’s words came back to her. OH! That’s it! I must be trying out a new style! That makes sense! Turning back to the clerk, she nodded, grinning. “Yes! That’s it! I’m like, totally trying out a new style.” She put the wig on, then struck a pose. “So, what do ya think?”

“Um,” the reed thin clerk stammered, feeling decidedly uncomfortable. At sixty-two, his hard-riding, high-swinging days were far behind him, but he still remembered what it was like to be young. He’d never really noticed Judge Mayweather before, not physically, at least. She’d always struck him as a bit of a wallflower, someone who you never really noticed unless they were right there, in your face. Well, he was definitely noticing her now, along with a part of himself that hadn’t made its presence felt in nearly a decade. Swallowing, clearing his voice, he looked the hot vision in front of him directly in the eyes, trying his best to remember that she was a judge, and his boss.

“Nice,” he said after a moment. “You look... nice. Very, um... distinguished.”

“Ooohhh, thanks, Kenny,” Patti gushed, enjoying the compliment. She noticed the way he was standing, the way he seemed to be trying to avoid bringing notice to the rising bulge in his pants. She licked her lips, thinking that she should really find a way to think him for the nice compliment he’d paid her... except it was nearly time for evening court to begin. Oh well, she thought licking her lips again. Raincheck!

The case workload was blessedly short. The first three cases were minor traffic infractions, nothing too difficult to deal with, which was just as well, as Patti found it increasingly hard to focus on the boring blah blah blah going on in front of her, and harder still to even care. After all, she only got to do her ‘judge’ part after they got finished talking, and in each case, she’d been so distracted by her own boredness that George or Henry would have to remind her what was going on. Still, she was a judge, this was what she did to make a difference in the world, so she weathered on despite the complete lack of fun.

It was case number five that tripped her up.

“Case number 26705, the People versus Alan Hirsche and Jennifer Gates, on the charge of solicitation,” Kenny read aloud from the file. He handed it towards the judge, as he had with all the other files, but this time she didn’t take it. “Your Honor?” he prompted, glancing up to find the judge openly starting at the defendants. The man, Alan, was tall, dark haired, and broad-chested, with ruggedly handsome figures, resembling a younger Harrison Ford, while the woman, Jennifer, was a statuesque blonde bombshell, with tits even larger that the double D’s she was now sporting, threatening to spill out of her too-tight pink top at any second. Her lips were full and pouty, and just made for sex. As she stood waiting, she nervously wrapped a long strand of blonde hair around her finger, which Patti noticed was painted the same bright red as the toes showing through her strappy sandals.

“Um, your Honor?”

She looks like such a little bimbo slut! Patti realized, feeling a flash of heat explode from within. Instead of the disgust and anger she normally felt confronting such a woman, she instead felt a pang of jealousy, comparing herself to the girl. Fuck! I wish my tits were as nice as the ones she has! I bet she gets fucked all the fucking time! Ohhhh... and that pink top is soooo cute... She started twirling her finger in her hair as well, forgetting it was a wig, pulling it off to reveal her own blonde locks in the process.

“Ahem. You’re Honor?” Kenny repeated again, waving his hand in front of Patti’s face to reclaim her attention. “Here’s the case file.”

“Oh. Um, thanks. So... um... somebody tell me what this is all about?” she said vaguely, tossing the wig aside, avidly watching the blonde.

“Your Honor,” the prosecutor, Alex Winters began, “it’s an open and shut case. The defendant, Mr. Hirsche, was caught stopping in front of ‘Body Rhythms’, the new exotic dance club over on Parkcenter—”

“Oh, my gaaawd!” Patti squealed. “I know that club! I pass it every day! It looks soooo cool, but I haven’t had the chance to stop by there yet.”

The court went completely silent, and everyone stared at Patti as if she’d grown a second head. Blushing with embarrassment, she nodded to the lawyer. “Um, sorry. You were saying?”

“Um... yeah,” Alex cleared his threat. “So, Mr. Hirsche was caught in the act, propositioning Ms. Gates outside the club for money in exchange for services.”

“I object,” the defendant said, standing up. “Your honor, he’s got it all wrong. That isn’t what happened at all!”

“Quiet!” Helen, the court appointed defense attorney hissed, standing up as well. “I’m sorry, your Honor, please forgive that outburst...”

“Oh, it’s like, totally okay,” Patti said, batting her eyes at the man. “Let Mr. Hershey speak. So, um, you said that’s not what happened?”

“Um, it’s Hirsche, your Honor. And, um, yes, that’s not what happened at all! I was not propositioning Jenny at all! I just saw her standing there, and I stopped by to ask directions! The officer that arrested us took one look at me, then looked at her, and just assumed I was trying to have sex with her!”

“Yeah, that’s right!” Jenny piped in, nodding, causing her tits to jiggle enticingly. “He didn’t say anything about sex at all. We were just talking when that policeman walked over and started yelling orders, calling me a whore, and everything! But we weren’t doing anything! I swear!”

“Really?” Patti asked, finally getting interested in a case. “You mean you DIDN’T want to have sex with her? Why not? I think she’s pretty fucking hot. If I were a guy, I’d, like, totally do her!”

“Your honor!” both the prosecutor and the defender called out at the same time, jumping to their feet. Patti, however, ignored them completely.

“Jenny? Can I ask you a, like, totally serious question?”

The blonde nodded, smiling. “Sure. Go ahead, your Honor!”

“Where did you get those clothes? That pink top is, like, so totally cute on you!”

“Really?!? OHMYGAWD!! Thank you! I got it at ‘Slutz’, this new clothing store at the mall!”

“OHMYGWAD!” Patti squealed as well. “I shop there too! I was there, like, earlier today! I got this totally kickin’ pair of cut off shorts, and a gorgeous little tangerine top, and some sandals—”

“Judge Mayweather,” Alex said through gritted teeth, “if you can please focus for a minute, we have a case to try. You and Ms. Gates can compare clothing styles afterwards, okay?”

Patti scowled at the man. He was spoiling the first bit of fun she’d had since stepping in the court room. She was the judge, after all. He was supposed to do what she said! “Hey! You watch your mouth, Mister Party-pooper! I’m still the judge here. If you don’t act nice, I’ll have to hold you in Con... con... ahh... fuck, what is that called?”

The two lawyers glanced at one another, then at the rest of the court. “Um... do you mean, ‘Contempt’?” Helen asked a moment later.

“Yeah! That’s it!” she squealed happily, clapping her hands. “Contempt of Court. So there!” she stuck her tongue at Alex. “Now then. As I was saying, um... they didn’t do anything bad, so I say they are... free to go.” She banged the gavel, nodding firmly. “And that’s that. Oh, but Jenny, leave me your phone number with Kenny before you go, okay? You and I have totally got to get together and go shopping some time!”

“Sounds great!” the blonde bombshell agreed, making her way over to the clerk.

The rest of the court sat in stunned silence. While she’d always been described as a bit eccentric, Judge Patricia Mayweather was a woman that had always commanded respect and fear. Even among other circuit court judges she had a reputation of being the ‘Iron Bitch’ of the county judicial branch. Yet in the space of two days, the Iron Bitch had become the Blonde Bimbo. And the changes wasn’t purely cosmetic either, from the way she’d handled her first case on the docket to the case she’d just resided over. As the court broke up for dinner, Alex Winters pulled out his cell phone.

Little bimbo slut thinks she can threaten me, make a fool out of me, and get away with it? he thought furiously, Uh uh. No way. This bitch is going down.

* * *

“Um, Your Honor?” Kenny said, knocking on the door. “Can I come in for a moment?”

“Of course, Kenny,” Patti said with a giggle. “I was hoping you’d stop by.”

The clerk stepped into the office, closing the door behind him, then frowned, sniffing. The room absolutely reeked of sex. His cock stirred again for the second time that night, and he placed the file in his hands down over his crotch. “Um, I just wanted to... um... check on you... to make sure you were... um, doing alright.” He could just make out the top of the judge’s head from the back of her recliner, which was turned facing away from him. “You’ve been... well... acting a little strange... and frankly, we’re all a little concerned.”

The chair slowly turned around, and Kenny gasped at the sight of Judge Patricia Mayweather, lounging comfortably in her recliner, naked, her legs spread wide as she slowly slid the handle of her gavel in and out of her pussy. “Y... you... your Honor?” he sputtered, his cock surging to full mast even as he backed slowly towards the door. “What... what are you doing?”

“Oh, Kenny,” she said with a pout. “I’m so glad you came to check on me. I’m not doing good at all! My poor little pussy is just STARVING for attention, and this,” she said, holding up the slick handle of the gavel, “just isn’t up to the task. I just don’t have the right... equipment.... for a job like this,” she said, sliding out of her chair, making her way across the room towards her prey. She licked her lips hungrily, planting one hand on the door to cut off Kenny’s retreat, the other slipping down to massage the very large bulge in his pants. She giggled. “Looks like you came ‘fully equipped’, big boy! Why don’t you come back over to my couch and get ‘plugged in’?”

Eyes wide, all thoughts of impropriety or his job gone, Kenny let himself be lead forward over to Patti’s couch. In no time at all, he was standing before her, his pants down around his ankles, and his manhood pointed straight ahead. Patti dropped to her knees, sliding his cock into her hot wet and ready mouth, gasping a little in surprise at the sensation. Despite the fact that she’d never sucked dick before a day in her life, she soon had Kenny groaning his pleasure, bimbo instincts guiding her actions, teaching her how to hide her teeth from scraping, how to swirl and circle with her tongue, how to relax her throat and take him deep without gagging. Kenny, riding the wave of pleasure, dug his fingers deep within her blonde mane, guiding her head as he fucked her pretty cocksucking lips with a frenzy.

“Yes, yes, like that, just like that, you bitch,” the old codger rasped, huffing and puffing like a leaking steam engine. “Take my cock, you bitch! Take it all... and take it deep! Yeah, you like that, don’t you, bitch?” Patti hummed her acknowledgement, two fingers working furiously in her own snatch as she sucked, her arousal perfectly matching Kenny’s. She knew, somehow, that when he came, she would cum right along with him. And she needed to cum, so fucking bad!!

“Here it comes! Oh fuck, oh fuck... here I fucking come!!” Kenny bellowed, letting loose. Patti clamped down with her lips, sucking in every single precious drop, swallowing as fast as she could, desperate to fill her belly with his seed. Her own orgasm hit a split second later, and she shuddered, her hips clamping down around her fingers, muscles locking into place as wave after wave of pleasure battered at her mind and soul, ripping both to shreds. Every single part of her body tingled, particularly her breasts. It almost felt as if they were getting... bigger?

“Damn...” Kenny wheezed, pulling away, leaning up against the her desk for support. “That was... shit... the best damned blowjob I’ve had since... since... hell, I’ve NEVER had a blowjob better than that!”

“Thanks,” she cooed softly, leaning back on the couch, spreading her legs. “So now let’s see if you can give as good as you get. C’mere and fuck me, studly!”

* * *

George Trask tapped his foot impatiently as he stood beside the courtroom door. The lunch hour had already ended, and Judge Mayweather hadn’t returned yet. For that matter, neither had Kenny. The court was already filled once more, and both lawyers sat in place, waiting with everyone else for the judge to return. Trask glanced at his watch again and cursed silently. Fifteen minutes late now. Sighing irritably, he turned and signaled the other bailiff, then headed back out into the hallway.

I just hope she’s not in the woman’s bathroom comparing hair styles or something, he thought glumly. After the craziness that took place earlier, I shudder to think what she could be up to.

Coming back up from the cafeteria, he was walking by her private chambers when he heard a loud moan, followed by a masculine shout. Moving to the door, he knocked twice. “Judge Mayweather? Are you in there? Is everything alright?”

For several moments there was no response, just the faint sound of flesh hitting flesh, and then suddenly he heard her scream out, “Ohh, ohh, ohhhhh my fucking gaaaawwwddd!”

“Judge Mayweather! Patricia!” George yelled back, trying the doorknob. Locked. He shook the doorknob in vain, trying to get the door open. “Judge Mayweather, can you hear me?” The only response he received was more shouting and screaming. Taking a few steps back, he rammed the door, easily shattering the wooden frame with his bulk. Stumbling slightly, he pulled his sidearm, glancing around the room for the source of the trouble. His eyes widened, and the gun in his hand lowered as he took in the spectacle, trying to wrap his mind around what he was seeing.

Kenneth James Dinwiddie, his respected colleague and mentor, a man old enough to be his father, stood naked, his cock buried balls deep inside of Patricia Mayweather’s backside, an expression of sheer bliss etched on his wrinkled face. The judge was likewise naked, kneeling on her couch with her ass raised, one hand busy fingering her clit with each hard thrust, the other pulling on the nipples of her easily triple E breasts. Her eyes were closed, her tongue circling her bee-stung lips between deep earthy moans and sighs of pleasure. Her hair, now almost platinum blonde, flew wildly as her head shook from side to side in pleasure. Despite his shock and sense of moral outrage, he found himself responding sexually.

“Ohhhh, ohhhh baby... mmmmmm... yeeesssss, oh fuck me, Kenny, fuck me, deep and hard, deep and hard!” Patti crooned, giving her nipple a particularly strong twist. “Make me cum again, baby, make me really feel it... C’mon... give it to me, baby, light my fire!! YEEEESSSS!! OOHHHHFFUUUCCKKKK!!” she keened, her high pitched voice going up another octave as she came again.

“Aaaahhhhhh!! Fuck! Ahhh my heart!” Kenny gasped, stumbling back, clutching his chest. His face was beat red, and his eyes wide, as he stumbled back away from the judge. He gasped, sinking to his knees, the sighed, his eyes rolling up in his head. Trask ran over to him and knelt down, checking his pulse.

“Oh shit,” Frank said, turning to face Patti, who continued to stroke and diddle her clit. “He’s not breathing... there’s no pulse. He’s... he’s dead.” He rose back to his feet in shock. “Oh my God. You... you killed Kenny!”

“You bastards,” Patti replied, then giggled insanely. Rising up from the couch, she stretched out a hand, grabbing George by his crotch. “Poor ol’ Kenny did his best to put out my fire, " she cooed, stroking him vigorously, brining his thickness back to full mast again, “but he just couldn’t handle it. So what about you, Georgie?” she asked, licking his earlobe, before nibbling it lightly with her teeth. “Do you have what it takes to put out this burning burning need inside me?”

George stood there for a moment, considering. This was definitely a strange and unique situation he found himself in. On the one hand, he was an officer of the court. There was obviously something very very wrong with Judge Mayweather. He needed to call someone with authority to handle this, and if nothing else, to contact the coroner for poor Kenny. It was only decent, after all...

On the other hand, he thought, echoing thoughts murmuring softly in the back of his mind, she is a HOT piece of ass. When was the last time a bitch this fucking hot came on to me, virtually begging me to fuck her brains out? Never, that’s when—

No, he thought to himself with a shake of his head. This is Patricia. I... I’ve known her since she was a little girl! I used to babysit her when her father and mine went fishing...

And look how she’s grown, his horny side responded back. How she’s STILL growing. In three days time, she’s gone from a minus two to a perfect ten! Plus, you said it yourself, something extraordinary is going on here. Something special... ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ special. I’d be a fool not to take advantage of this while I can!

No, I... I mean, he wrestled with his thoughts, losing ground due to the fact that Patti’s hand continued to grope him as she awaited his answer. Dammit. I’ll admit it... she’s hot... smoking hot. Fucking hot. But... she’s my friend, and she needs help. Something is seriously wrong with her. She watched while Kenny had a heart attack and died right in front of her, and she didn’t even stop diddling her clit—

Because she needs to be fucked so badly, that soft voice in the back of his head retaliated. Kenny was an old man... weak, past his prime...

And he had no business fucking a hot slut like this, he realized. A man of his age, and his condition, trying to satisfy her? Ridiculous!

Not that way I could satisfy her.

I could definitely put out that so-called ‘raging fire’ she’s got going on. I could—

Fuck her.

—like she’s never been fucked before. Yeah. Yeah! I can do this. I should do this. I need to do this! I need to—

FUCK HER.

—to within an inch of her pitiful little life! Yeah, that’ll show that fucking bitch!

Within the space of a few seconds, the mental argument was over, and by the time Patti managed to get his pants unzipped, George was more than ready to go. Grabbing her by the hair, he snarled, pulling her into position. “Alright, slut,” he said, smacking her cheek lightly with his dick, “suck me. Get my cock nice and hard so I give you the good and proper fucking you deserve.”

“Mmmmm, I thought you’d never ask,” Patti purred softly, sliding her lips over his massive purple head. The pleasure of having that cock inside her mouth once again set off fireworks within her brain. She hummed softly, loving the feeling of him jerking in her mouth as much as George enjoyed the vibrations running through his manhood. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, to feel his hot seed shooting down her throat... but more than that, she wanted to feel him cum in her pussy. Kenny had been a nice fuck, for as long as he’d lasted, but between the two men there was no comparison. Kenny had been long and thin, almost reed like, and his cock resembled his description. George, on the other hand, was a huge man, big and beefy, slabbed with muscle and sinew that wouldn’t look the slighted bit out of place on a professional body builder. Likewise, his cock resembled him, incredibly thick and hard, and long, nearly as long as Kenny’s eleven inches but twice as big around.

It was all she could do it get it inside her mouth; she shuddered at the thought of how it would feel to have stuffed neatly between her thighs.

“Alright, bitch,” George rasped, beginning to sweat with the strain of holding back his release. “Here comes the main event. Get into position!” Eagerly, Patti resumed her previous posture, bending over, sticking her ass high into the air. She wanted to tell him not to be gentle, to take her as hard and deep as he could from the get-go, but she need not have bothered. Before she could open her mouth, he slammed into her, fast and deep, burying’ himself in to the hilt.

“OHHHHHMMMYYYFUUUUUUCCCKKKINGGGAAAWWWWWDDDD!!” Patti screamed as she came once more. She felt as if she was being split in two, as if she’d shoved a log into her instead of a human male’s dick. Pain mixed with pleasure, and her eyes rolled back with the force of her orgasm. Her I.Q. dropped a few more points, and her breasts ballooned up to the next biggest size, now nearly as big around as her head. Grunting with animalistic moans, she slammed her hips back and forth, riding her man like a beast, like an animal in heat, wanting nothing more than to fuck and fuck and fuck until she could literally fuck no more...

“Good Lord!” a woman shouted from the doorway. George and Patti both glanced up to find a small crowd standing in the open doorway, the door still hanging askewed from its hinges from when he’d busted his way inside. George, seconds away from the climax of his life, knew his career was gone, flushed down the tubes along with Judge Mayweather’s. He knew that come tomorrow, hell, in probably an hour from now, he’d look back on his actions with regret, wondering what the hell had gotten into him. But that was for later. At the moment, he was having the time of his life, and when his orgasm finally hit, he had the presence of mind left to muse, At least I went out with a bang! before he passed out cold.

As for Patti, she was completely incapable of such thoughts. Pleasure was her world, her universe, her existence. Her body, pushed beyond its limits, succumbed finally to exhaustion, and that terrible need that had usurped her mind and body was finally, for the moment, appeased. Unconscious, she slumped forward onto the couch, her titanic breasts cushioning her fall. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she relaxed, and a hand slipped down between her legs as a thick wetness dripped steadily from her pussy down her thighs...