The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Judge... Not

by J. Darksong

Epilogue:

“So, here we are again,” Jack Delvers said to his companion, as she sat down on the couch across from him, “though I like this location considerably better than the last one. I can’t imagine anything more uncomfortable that a prison cot... but then again, I guess you know that from your own personal experience.”

Patricia Mayweather blushed deeply, lowering her eyes to the floor. Embarrassment caused the arousal she felt to spike sharply, and she licked her lips unconsciously with desire, trying not to think about how close he was to her. She clenched her thighs together.

“Incidentally,” Jack continued, pouring a glass of water, “I had to call in a few favors in order to get you released. Not that I felt in any way responsible for your predicament... but when I’d started the ball rolling I hadn’t planned on anyone getting hurt. I’m sorry about Kenny, but at least he enjoyed himself right up to the end.”

He handed her the glass, and she took it, drinking gratefully. Taking a deep breath, she asked the questions that had plagued her since she’d found out who had bailed her out. “So... what now? Why did you have me released? What else do you want from me?”

Jack considered. Patti Mayweather still retained the body of a bimbo slut, though her mind had been restored. She was very beautiful, very enticing, and, suitably humbled and submissive, finally worth consideration. Still, he had a girlfriend of his own, a wonderful, sexy, erotic vision that truly and dearly loved him just for himself. No, this whole thing was about teaching her a lesson, one that it seemed she had finally learned.

“I guess what happens next is up to you,” Jack said after a while. “Obviously, you’re going to have to find a new job. Your time as a circuit court judge is definitely over.”

That’s an understatement, Patricia thought sadly. A Judicial Board of Inquiry was held shortly after the incident in her chambers. Facing a group of her fellow judges, she was forced to explain her actions, from her outrageous clothing choices, to her physical alterations, to the seemingly haphazard judgments she’d rendered over the past three days, to the behavior that had lead to her being taken away by the police. She’d stood there, head down, as they attacked her, bringing up every slight, every judicial action she’d even taken over the years, running it all through a fine tooth comb. And she’d only stood there, silent, not bothering to try and excuse her actions, or even defend herself.

As if I could explain to them the reason why I acted the way I had, she thought sullenly to herself. What could I say, anyway? That some guy with magical powers got pissed off and turned me into a blonde-haired, big-chested, sex-crazed bimbo? It was bad enough that they thought I was some kind of morally deficient degenerate... if I’d told them what had happened to me, they would have thought me a morally deficient and completely INSANE degenerate, and had me committed to an asylum instead of tossing me in jail.

“Well?” Jack asked again, crossing his arms. “Have you given any thought to what you’re going to do now?”

Patricia continued to stare down at the floor. “Of course I have. I’d thought about it long and hard... I mean, for a while. I’ve thought about it for a while,” she amended, clenching her thighs again. “I don’t know what I’m going to do. The incident was in all the papers. I’m pretty much finished here, in this town. And looking the way I do now,” she said, gesturing to her body, “no one would take me seriously for anything I could apply for with the degrees I earned in college.” She sighed. “I wouldn’t be able to get a job in a grocery store right now!”

“I don’t know about that,” Jack chuckled. “I’m pretty sure you could make a relatively good living with much better pay using... ahem... the assets you have at your disposal.”

She finally raised her head to look him face to face. Jack was taken aback at the sight of the tears streaming down her cheeks. “Is that what you want me to become?” she asked plaintively. “A hooker? A whore? Is that what it will take to finally satisfy your revenge against me? If that’s what you want, then so be it... but I beg you to finish the job.” She looked up at Jack pleading. “Take away my mind! Make me stupid again. Turn me into an airhead too dumb to remember what I’ve lost, and too stupid to realize what’s happened to me!”

“What?” Jack asked, incredulously. “You WANT to be a brain-dead bimbo?”

She sniffed, lowering her head again. “It’s bad enough to have lost everything, to have been changed this way without any say so from me... to have everything I’ve worked for turn to dust before my very eyes. But it’s so much worse like this, knowing what I lost! At least when I was an airhead, I was happy, too busy sucking and fucking to care about things like prestige or pride.” Wiping away the tears, she lifted her chain again. “I know it’s too late to apologize, too late to beg and plead for my old life back... but at least give me this.”

Jack chuckled softly, shaking his head. Patti’s humble and submissive acceptance of her situation was unexpected to say the least. He’d pegged her as the type of woman to go down fighting tooth and nail, someone who would spend her last coherent thought to yell and scream curses at him as she finally succumbed to the inevitable. Apparently her experiences had touched her a lot deeper than he’d thought.

Damn. It’s not like my conscience is bothering me or anything... but I’m almost starting to feel sorry for the girl...

Sighing deeply, he stood up from his desk. “Alright. I suppose Z should at least give you a choice. I could let you keep your mind fully intact. I have family and friends back in Chrystal Heights, and I hear Judge Hanover is looking for a new court clerk. He’s the kind of man that cares more about a person’s talents and spirit than how they look. I could maybe put in a good word for you, if you like.” He shrugged. “Or, I could do as you asked, turn the dial the other way, and ‘finish the job’ as you put it... suck out the rest of your intelligence and leave you a sex-crazed bimbo slut in mind as well as body.”

“I...” she began, but Jack cut her off.

“Think about it before you answer,” he cautioned. “Whichever way you decide, you will be ruled by your body’s sexual needs from now on. Your need for sex will a constant yearning, an ache that will need to be soothed, an itch needing to be scratched... and when you give in to that urge—and believe ne, you WILL give in, sooner or later—you will lose yourself to the pleasure, becoming a complete and total slut. Your reason and intellect will be completely overwhelmed, overridden by your body’s physical needs until they are satisfied. For a while, anyway... because the need will always return, sooner or later, making its presence known until you once again surrender control to it again.”

Patti’s mouth opened and closed as she considered her options. They weren’t exactly that great to begin with: life as a smart intelligent woman in the body of a hooker, or life AS a hooker. On the one hand, she had a chance at regaining a bit of respect and pride, of having something resembling the life she’d once had. She’d always looked down on Kenny’s job with the court as trivial and menial, yet now, with no other prospects available, it seemed like her dream job.

Granted, she still had to deal with the issues that came with her new body. She’d have to be extremely careful and attentive to her needs, or she might very easily find herself in the same situation she’d found herself in back in her chambers. She’d have to be constantly on guard, wary for the slightest weakening of willpower, alert for the slightest slip.

On the other hand, she could simply surrender the fight, give in to the inevitable right now, and become a brainless bimbo. There would be no more worries or concerns, and certainly no responsibilities. Hell, she wouldn’t even be able to pronounce ‘responsibilities’ let alone understand what they were. Her only goal would be to have as much sex as possible, and the hardest choice she’d have to make is decided which hole she wanted to be fucked in first. If ignorance truly was bliss, then she would be the most blissful person in the entire world.

The price was high, however. Her mind, her sense of self, everything that made her HER, would be gone. She wouldn’t be the same person she was now. That Patricia Mayweather would be gone forever, never to return. Could she do that? Could she really commit mental suicide in order to escape the challenges of trying to live with the changes she’d gone through?

It would be giving in. Quitting. But... which is worse—living a lifetime of eternal torment, or having no life at all?

Closing her eyes, Patti took a deep breath. Then, opening them, staring directly into Jack’s eyes, she made her choice.

* * *

“Hi, handsome, long time no see!”

Jack leaned forward, kissing his girlfriend as she wrapped her arms around him. “Hi yourself, Stacy. How are things going at the office?”

The redhead shrugged. “Same as usual. Had a small crisis yesterday when the reps from Kojima Industries decided to stop by and discuss the specifics on the upcoming merger.”

Jack laughed. “Let me guess. Geoffrey went into cardiac arrest?”

“Nearly,” Stacy replied, laughing as well. “Luckily, I stepped in and conducted the meeting on your behalf using the notes you left.”

“Nice job, sweetheart,” he said, kissing her deeply. “That’s why you’re my number one Vice President.”

“Oh? And here I thought it was because of my way with figures,” she teased, swiveling her hips enticingly.

“No, dear,” he replied, moving up behind her, “not your way with figures, because of YOUR figure.” He slapped her lightly on the ass, making her gasp then moan in pleasure. He reared back to spank her again, but she pulled away, giggling.

“Speaking of enticing figures,” she said after a moment, “whatever happened to that judge that was giving you so much trouble? Last time we talked, you said you were still trying to decide what to do with her.”

“I gave her a choice,” Jack said, taking off his jacket. “I let her choose how she would spend the rest of her life... and believe it or not, she surprised me.” He chuckled ruefully. “Just goes to show you that you can never really predict what a person will do.”

Stacy nodded frowning. “Okay. So... what did she choose?”

Jack paused in loosening his tie, and smirked. “You really wanna know?”

“Of course! After all that setup, you think I’m going to just let the subject drop without knowing?”

“Alright, love,” Jack said, removing his tie, tossing it aside. “Why don’t we go back into the bedroom, and I’ll show you.” With that, he headed back into the back, and after only a second of hesitation, Stacy followed right behind him.

((end))