The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Judith: the Power of Desire

By Maximilian Cummings

Part 2—Keith

It had not been intentional on Judith’s part; it had not been carefully planned but even so, later that morning, there in her kitchen, clad in his weekend short sleeved shirt and jeans, talking to her as she made coffee, was Keith, not Gary. They had met coming back from the corner shop and it had followed when Judith had suggested coffee that Keith had accepted. It was simply the end result of a long conversation carried on in the road and then in the lobby of the flat block.

Nothing pre-planned or clever – it had simply happened. But from that piece of happenstance it was but a moment between the idea and the commission for Judith to drop one of the special pills into Keith’s coffee. It wasn’t that she really expected it to work, and she felt rather bad about having done it, but it was done and Keith had the coffee mug in his hand.

The conversation went on as they drank their coffee. Finished, Keith made to go. Judith had been enjoying talking to the young man and had mentioned she was just about to make lunch and if he would like some she was happy to share. “Just you sit yourself back down,” she had said.

And he had, just like that.

Judith had frowned. It was almost like Keith had done what she said. But it couldn’t be! That would be ridiculous. Even so, the idea the pill might have worked already was just too tempting not to try again and see if Keith would do what she told him to do. “Tell me about your girlfriend,” she had said.

And he had but that proved nothing, most men will be very happy to chat about their girlfriends.

The conversation had carried on as Judith prepared the salad. “These tomatoes are rather small,” she’d said, “but of course size does not matter to us women... much!”

He had laughed.

“What does your girlfriend say?” That was overstepping the mark; she shouldn’t have said that. Judith was momentarily worried.

“I don’t think she’s ever commented on that question.”

It was a bit of a straight, honest answer, not the jokey reply one would have expected: it was more as if Keith was accurately replying to Judith’s question.

Judith went further, “I am sure she has nothing to worry about in that department?” She said it with laughter; this was certainly over the line.

And he’d replied, “I don’t think so. I’m a reasonable size.”

“Good, I’m pleased. Go on, how long?” Laughter from Judith again, she had now well passed the boundary.

“I think seven inches.”

It was getting very personal.

“You’ve measured, with a ruler?”

“Well, not since I was a teenager! It’s one of the things you do then.”

“I’ve got a ruler,” said Judith with a giggle that was rather unlike her. Way over the mark. Judith was taking a risk. “Now you’ll have to show me to prove it,” she’d continued.

And he had!

Judith couldn’t believe what Keith had done. Calm as anything he had unzipped himself and there it was, yes his penis, hanging out of his fly. She was by now into uncharted territory. It more than seemed as if the pill was really working unless Keith was attracted to her, and even then... Unlikely, very unlikely, she thought.

“Nice,” she’d said—well what could she say? It was not something there was a standard response to, “I’ll get the ruler.”

Keith himself looked not a little surprised at what he had just done and made to replace himself and zip up.

“It’d be easier to measure without those jeans and pants, take them off,” she’d said opening a drawer and getting out a twelve inch wooden ruler. It was one she had had from school; it even had her name on it, scratched in blue ink rather badly.

As Judith turned back Keith was taking his jeans off. Judith was jubilant; it really did seem to be working. “Your shirt is hanging down a bit, it’d be best if that was off as well.”

Keith was looking decidedly uncomfortable but did exactly what Judith said.

Judith was not disappointed in Keith’s body. It was very much in line with what she had imagined, yes indeed, a muscular frame with a light dusting of fair hair, none really to speak of on his chest though a delightful nest of fine fair curls all around his penis, tight small bottom, very flat stomach and an overall air of fitness.

“Not really seven inches is it? Barely two I’d say.”

“I did of course mean...”

Sitting down on one of the kitchen chairs Judith motioned Keith to come and stand by her.

“I suppose then we are going to have to make it longer.”

“Shall we forget about it, me get dressed and have lunch?”

Was Judith wrong? Was the pill not really bringing Keith under her control?

“Oh no, Keith, I can’t have you saying that and not proving it. This isn’t worrying you, you know, in fact you are liking showing yourself off, don’t you now?”

Keith visibly relaxed and seemed to be trying to stand in more of a pose.

“Now how are we going to make this little chap stand up and take notice?” He was right by her chair. All Judith needed to do was reach out and touch, it would be such a simple thing to lift Keith’s limp penis from its bed of fair curls. It was a further step. Dare she take it? She certainly wanted to.

Judith reached and secured. She had it in the palm of her hand, so soft and really quite small. Well, she would change that! With her other hand she cupped his scrotum and lifted the testes. Just the touch of her hand was having an effect, she stroked lightly.

“Now, how does your girlfriend do this?” She was being bold. “Like this?” With the nail of her forefinger Judith scratched gently along the underside of Keith’s penis from balls to head. It rose quickly in response, foreskin peeling away to reveal the hidden smoothness of the shiny pink head.

“That’s more like it, more like the promised seven inches.” Judith’s fingers encircled and moved the foreskin in the way she knew boys masturbated. She might not have had sex much for years but was not inexperienced. It was a delight to have a penis in hand after so long—more pleasant still to have it put to use on, or rather in, her but Judith was not going to rush things too much. The pill was working far better than she could have imagined.

Judging full tumescence achieved, Judith picked up her ruler. “Now let’s see.” Keith’s penis whilst admirably long and of stout girth had an element of the banana about it, there was a definite curve to its length, pleasing to the eye but a straight ruler would give a misleading reading of its extent. Judith placed the ruler along the side of the penis head, pushing down so its end dug into Keith’s fair curls.

“Keith, dear, if you don’t mind, I’m going to squeeze your penis up against the ruler to get a good reading of its length. Is that OK?”

The whole situation was peculiar but he assented and with the hand not holding the ruler she encircled both penis and ruler and squeezed drawing the curve of the penis up to the ruler so the penis touched the ruler along its whole length.

“Seven inches and an eighth! Longer than you said! Oh...”

The last word was an exclamation of surprise. Removing the ruler and letting the penis spring back to its curve, Judith could see all along the top of the penis a faint blue line, even marking the shiny pink head. The blue fountain pen ink, from long usage at school drawing lines with the wooden ruler, had left both a stained blue edge to the wooden ruler and in turn an imprint on the penis, the slight dampness from sweat causing the ink to transfer some of its colour.

“Oh sorry Keith, my ruler’s left a mark. Look!” She giggled, “Perhaps I should now get a felt tip and mark the inches along the ruled line all down your cock, one to seven inches!”

They laughed. Keith seemingly largely oblivious of being naked with his next door neighbour, a middle aged woman, and moreover engaged in an adolescent penis measuring game.

“But when it goes down,” giggled Judith, “it’ll be rather like that old joke, you know—the one where the plain looking nurse is talking to the sexy looking nurse and says: “Have you seen that Welshman in Ward 3 who is tattooed all over? I was giving him a bath this morning and I noticed he’s even got LUDO tattooed on his you-know-what.” But the sexy nurse replies “That’s not LUDO, that’s LLANDUDNO.”

Judith actually rather liked the blue line, rather fancied the idea of penis decoration but where could she take the situation? The idea of writing the inch marks on the penis was amusing; perhaps they could then try measuring things with it – a very silly and a most impracticable ruler anyway. But what should she do next, now she had Keith like this? What she would like to do was use the ‘ruler’ to do a bit of measuring of herself, particularly reading the depth of the ‘well’ between her legs, a well not lacking in what you would expect to find in a well—liquid—the presence of Keith naked and the playing with his penis had certainly made Judith wet. It was very difficult to keep her hands off it, running her finger up the blue line, stroking the very smooth skin of the head before moving the foreskin to and fro; but talking conversationally all the time, praising its length and hardness. Judith was several times almost overpowered by a desire to suck, to drop to her knees and bring on a conclusion with her mouth. It may have been Keith who was chemically controlled by the strange pill but Judith was not her usual self—her sexual desire was high.

“Oh dear, it’s starting to dribble. If I do any more we might have a mess all over the lettuce—a rather unusual dressing! What would the French say do you think?”

Did she dare risk taking the situation to a further level, how strong was the pill, how long did its effect last? Prudence ruled and Judith suggested lunch. Not, though, that she had any intention of letting Keith get dressed, “sit yourself down there and I’ll serve lunch.”

He did as he was told. A good sign.

Lunch was pleasant and chatty; delightful for Judith to be just sitting there chatting over a salad; and so very pleasant to have a handsome young man sitting naked having lunch with her

“Can I help with the washing up?”

“Well it’s not often I have a young man around for lunch, but there’s no need.”

Naturally Keith was insistent and Judith enjoyed watching his bottom move as he worked at the sink. Of course he was not hard now. Without stimulation he was not going to stay erect all through lunch. The blue line was still there, very visible, running down the penis.

“You know that blue ink line’s got darker. I suppose it’s all compressed now you’re all small again and that makes it change intensity.” Her hand was on it again, there was no reason to touch it and Keith looked uncomfortable with the touch even if his penis responded.

“Perhaps I’d better be going, thanks for lunch, it was really good, I...”

A choice for Judith, did she just let him go, was the effect of the pill wearing off, or should she risk more? The measurement idea was in her mind.

“Let’s first see how far you can, yes it’s long but does it spurt a long way too.” There, she had said it, one of the odd ideas that had been coming into her head recently—was Keith a good ‘shooter’? She had to be firm, tell him that is what they were going to do, not give him an option. “You’d like to show me that, you’d enjoy that, showing me what a man you are, show me how far you can shoot.”

“Well OK, I don’t really know, it’s not something....”

Yes, it was working and her hand continued to stroke.

“Don’t you masturbate?”

“Not a lot, I have a girlfriend.”

“Ah, but you do sometimes; I’d like to watch that. How far does it shoot then? Does it reach your face?”

“I masturbate into a towel.”

It was exciting for Judith getting these intimate disclosures from Keith and all the time she was playing with his penis. “What about with your girlfriend?”

“I usually come inside her or sometimes in her mouth. I don’t see...”

“Of course. Does she swallow?”

“No, she’s not that keen...”

Judith was very tempted to say, “But I am keen, really keen.” But she was being careful not to jump too far.

“But don’t you fill her mouth, what does she do or don’t you produce much semen?”

Judith’s implication was denied, “A normal amount I suppose, she spits me out or it just runs out around her lips.”

“And all over your cock, a bit messy.”

“Sex is messy.”

“Isn’t it! Now are you going to make a mess along my kitchen table so we can measure your reach?”

Judith had Keith place himself right up against the table, thighs a little apart and pressed against the table edge with his penis sticking out over the table top.

“Come on Keith; let me see you do it.”

It was clear what the ‘it’ was; Keith began stroking his cock, his right hand holding it and moving his foreskin across the shiny head. Judith watched.

“What do you think about as you wank, your girlfriend?”

Was it a bad time to remind him of her? Had she made a mistake?

“Sometimes, but also girls at work, sometimes girls I’ve known.”

“Ever about men?” Why had she asked that?

“Not really, I’m not interested in men.”

It was a straight answer apart from the ‘not really,’ it did not completely exclude.

“Do men ever feature in your fantasises?”

“Well sometimes I think of a girl I knew at school and imagine fucking her with an old friend of mine.”

“Really and what happens?”

“We take it in turns, sometimes together.”

“There wouldn’t be room!”

“No, I mean, well Ellie sucks Jon or me and the other fucks her.”

“So your penises don’t touch?”

“No! But I have imagined Jon in Ellie’s bottom and me in her vagina and Ellie rolls our four balls together in her hand.”

“Do you like your balls being played with? Let me.”

Judith stood behind and reached around to work his cock again.

“Is that OK, am I doing it right?”

Keith assured her. Her free hand went to his bottom, fondling a little before her fingers starting at the base of his spine walked slowly down his bottom crack, an additional stimulation until at last they came to Keith’s freely hanging ball sack. Judith gently stroked, feeling the testes in their sack, rolling them gently and massaging. The overall effect was inevitable as was the gasp from Keith.

“Here we go!”

It was not so much ‘we,’ as Judith recalled ruefully afterwards, but Keith alone who was doing the coming and doing it rather well she thought. Her encircling hand moved faster as her other hand gently tickled his balls. She had expected the first spurt to be the strongest but actually it was quite weak only reaching about a foot across the table top; the next though was the strongest flying high in the air before landing; Judith began to count, “two, three, four...” She reached seven before the penis was just dribbling.

The table top was indeed a mess.

“Forty three inches and an eighth of an inch, so if we deduct your erect length that’ll be... Keith it’s exactly thirty-six inches—a yard—wow, you are really precise! Is that a personal best?”

“I don’t know, I’ve not measured.”

It was time to let Keith go. Judith did not know how long the effect of the pill would last. But what to say to him?

“Keith, you’ve enjoyed our time together, our little play with your cock but you won’t remember it as having really happened once you leave my flat. No, just as a masturbatory fantasy and you’ll have it again, it’ll be one of your fantasies along with Ellie and Jon, a fantasy of me playing with your cock and making you come; indeed...” was she going a little too far here? “Indeed you will find you want to be naked with me, a little bit of an obsession, hoping I might hold your penis and make you come. Do you understand?”

Keith said he did.

“Well, get dressed then, though it is such a pity to cover you up!”

She showed him to the door and he thanked her for lunch. Judith shut the door and turned and lent on it amazed at what she had just done, what the pill had let her do. She could probably have got him to fuck her and she had been itching for that, or simply let her suck him. She’d have liked that and to feel him spurting in her mouth, all that fluid pouring out. But of course that would have meant no orgasm for her. Judith smiled at his description of Jon and Ellie. Yes Ellie was a lucky girl—or would have been had the fantasy happened. Yes that was what a girl needed, two men at a time, one to fuck and one to suck. Judith began taking off her clothes, the desire to lie on her bed and masturbate was strong and she was sure it wouldn’t take her very long at all to come. Passing the kitchen she saw her messy table and paused. Dropping the rest of her clothes to the floor she walked into her kitchen naked and leant against the table with her legs apart just where Keith had stood. Her hand went to her sex as she stared at the ejaculation remembering it flying from Keith’s lovely ‘seven inches and a eighth’ cock. Her fingers played.

With the success of the first pill, future sex with Keith seemed very likely; the prospect excited her and she leant further forward imagining him fucking her from behind, his hands holding her breasts, her fingers took the part of the penis as her thumb stroked her clitoris. The feeling was building; she was not even going to reach her bed. Judith bent even further over the table imagining the pushing at her bottom getting stronger as Keith’s long penis pounded away, her nipples touched the table and she could feel the now sticky coldness of the spilt semen on them. She squashed her breasts into the table rubbing them in Keith’s ejaculation, sliding them on his wetness. It excited her. Just in front of her was the blob of Keith’s furthest spurt. Should she? It would be such a depraved thing to do! Her mouth moved closer and closer and then she felt it viscid on her lips, Keith’s semen, slightly syrupy in texture; her tongue touched, tasting its saltiness. It was too much, Judith came, fingers thrusting, her body writhing in the stickiness of the table top, a long spasm of an orgasm. So good, so good.

Judith sat on the train into work on the Monday. She was quite shocked at herself, she couldn’t believe what she had done or that it had worked at all. Even so she could not help thinking of where it might lead; she had more pills and what about the idea she hoped had been left in Keith’s head? And then there was Gary to catch with his lovely long vertical penis – she would like to have her fist around that. Judith shook her head. She was rather disgusted with herself. This would not do. The Blackberry was extracted from her handbag and soon she was immersed in e-mails and work.