The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Julie’s Hypnotic Erotic Adventure – The Beginning

Chapter 1

Introduction

I have always been intrigued by the mind and its incredible power. One might even say I’m “fascinated” by it. The ability for a mind to remember, process, heal, think and even control. I began my career as an accountant and currently work as an Operations Manager of a small company in the Midwestern United States. I love numbers and have an incredible memory. I also have an ability to maintain incredible focus. I was always one of the smartest kids in school and excelled in both high school and college.

A few years ago, I met a man, Steven. It is a long distance relationship spanning nearly 2,000 miles. He travels for a living and seeing each can be a challenge. We are able to see each other about every 6 to 8 weeks, mainly with me traveling to where he is working. I spend the days sight seeing or hanging out by the pool, while he works. Then we have an evening of fun with extremely enjoyable love making as well as hours of sex.

I am 42 years old and in good shape, if I do say so myself. Most people think I am in my early 30’s, I work out 4 – 5 times per week; having 2 teenage children from a previous marriage. I am 5′ 6″ with a very small waist but thankfully very curvy. I have nice C cup breasts, which aren’t quite what they used to be, but are still a very nice handful. My ass is small and round as Steven likes to say, and weigh about 128 pounds. I love to wear clothes that show of my curves and while always professional, I don’t mind showing a little cleavage, even at work. I love to wear bras that help accentuate my tits and I catch the guys in my office “breaking the horizon” quite often. Years ago I began wearing thongs and can’t imagine ever going back to anything else. I must admit to an underwear fetish, as I have over 60 thongs and 30 bras. Of all widths and sizes; lacy, cotton, you name it, I own it. My name is Julie.

Steven owns a small multimedia company and travels to conferences and seminars all around the world. He has about 20 employees and travels close to 35 weeks a year, to places like Las Vegas, Orlando, Chicago, London and Sydney. He is extremely intelligent, with a silky smooth voice that people gravitate to. He is tall, 6′ 1″, athletic, runs trail marathons, and works out as often as he can. He has blue eyes and sandy blonde hair and weighs about 185. He has beautiful, athletic legs and ass, nice shoulders, a firm chest and well built arms. He is 45 years old but looks to be 35.

I have always enjoyed sex, frankly as much as I can get. At times this has been difficult being in a long distance relationship. When Steven and I have disagreements, it is usually over me “not getting enough”. I keep telling him that he is a very lucky man. A beautiful intelligent woman who loves to fuck every chance she gets, what more could a man ask for? That being said, I am really just a one man girl though and have never strayed. But both of us are voyeurs by nature. We can people watch for hours on end and because of our minds, we make up a lot of stories and fantasies about ourselves and others.

To make things more interesting in our relationship, I send Steven daily attire updates. It always starts with the underwear (if I am wearing any) and finishes with the shoes. He does the same and it is always a treat to get my daily “update”. After a while, Steven began to write me short stories, usually a chapter at a time, about sexual fantasies that he had about me; in the car, in an elevator, at a restaurant. I would get so worked up reading them that I would cum right then and there. He began to add a second woman to the stories. And I surprisingly, found it quite exciting. If I received one while at work, by the end of the chapter, my panties would be so wet, I usually had to take them off and place them in my purse. I would be so horny; I would have to take private trips to the bathroom to masturbate.

As time went on, Steven began to extend his stories to phone sex. They were extremely erotic, descriptive and I found myself becoming totally engrossed in them. I would begin making loud noises into the phone, touching myself and cumming many times. His voice would captivate me. I longed for the times on the phone and it certainly helped pass the time in between “visits”.

Chapter 2

Introduction to Hypnotism

After about 6 months, Steven began discussing hypnotism with me. He said that he had been fascinated with the subject since he was a teenager. He said that the thought of hypnotizing someone was the most erotic thing he could think of. I never really thought about hypnosis, but the power of the mind always intrigued me. Plus, it seems I have always been in control. People always want something from me, need something from me, or want me to take charge. The thought of turning myself over to someone and let him do the thinking, was very exciting. For once I would not have to make the plans, tell everyone where to be or what to do. I was not sure that it would work, but I thought it might be fun. He asked my permission to hypnotize me and I accepted with some trepidation but also some excitement!

Since we were not going to see each other for another few weeks, we decided to try it over the phone. From his writing and phone sex, I knew that he would have no trouble painting a picture but I really was not sure what to expect.

He had me lie down on the bed and began to talk to me in that wonderful, smooth, silky, sexy voice. “Lie down and take 3 deep breaths. Breathe slow and deep, that’s it. Nice and slow, breathing in very deeply and as you exhale just let all of the tension begin to go out of your body. That’s it, good. Now continue to breathe deeply and focus on my voice. Notice how soothing and relaxing it is. Notice how easy it is to concentrate on it, how easy it is to focus on it. Breathing slow and deep and focusing on my voice. Very good.

Now I want to you continue to breathe slow and deep…….in…….and out……..in……..and out………..that’s it; and as you continue to breathe slowly and deeply, concentrating on my voice, I want you to notice that your feet are beginning to feel relaxed and heavy. Your toes and your feet are so heavy and relaxed……moving to your calves. Concentrate on your calves and notice how they relax and sink into the bed, so calm and relaxed, focusing on my voice, breathing slow and deep. Now up to your thighs and hamstrings. Feel them relax and sink deeper and deeper into the bed, so calm and relaxed. Very, very good. Now your ass and hips, calm and relaxed, moving up to your stomach, chest and back. So heavy, so calm and so very, very relaxed. Keep breathing slow and deep and focus on my voice and only my voice. Nothing else matters except my voice. So calming and soothing and so incredibly relaxing. Now your shoulders and arms are becoming relaxed and heavy. Moving down to your forearms, and hands. Breathing slow and deep, feeling your entire body sinking deeper and deeper into the bed. Very good, and now your head feeling heavy and tired, so sleepy, so calm and so relaxed.

Now I am going to count backwards from 5 to 1 and when I reach 1, you will fall into the deepest most peaceful sleep, calm and relaxed and aware of nothing but my voice. 5, relaxing from your feet up to your thighs, 4 deeper and deeper, falling into a deep peaceful sleep, 3 from your hips to your shoulders, so calm so relaxed and so very sleepy; 2 your entire body is relaxed and 1, deep asleep; deep peaceful sleep.

Julie, can you here me?”

“Yes”

“Do you feel relaxed?”

“Yes”, I said meekly. I felt so relaxed, like I had never felt before. It was almost like an out of body experience, I could hear Steven’s voice, but it seemed to be inside of me and it was as if I was watching from somewhere else.

He talked to me for a little while longer. I am not exactly sure what he said, but it felt very good. Then he counted to three and woke me up.

We talked about the experience, and at this point I was hooked. I wanted more. He told me that he got such an incredible hard on and I noticed that I was soaked. He asked if I wanted to try again some time and if he could share his stories with me while I was under hypnosis. I couldn’t wait.

Chapter 3

Expanding our Hypnotism

Steven hypnotized me on a regular basis now, and his stories began to get more erotic and descriptive. He would tell me stories as he had me play with my pussy, my nipples, and suck on my fingers imagining that it was his erect cock. It was wonderful, steamy, sexual and incredible. He had a number of triggers that he used to hypnotize me. He would hypnotize me as work, before I worked out, in the morning, at night, sometimes 5-6 times per day. He placed triggers at the office, my digital clock with its red flashing lights (remember I can focus on anything). He had my buy a running watch that had seconds and have me look at it, focus on the counting of the seconds and put me out within 15 to 20 seconds.

As I often worked late and there was a 2 hour time difference between us, he would call, surprise me with one of my triggers and then have me masturbate at my desk, imaging him under the desk, pushing his tongue inside me, have me suck his dick until he came in my mouth while I was under the desk.

About once a week he would make sure that I was still OK with the whole process and would ask my permission to continue to hypnotize me. I said that I love it and actually want him to do it. It was something that he had a hard time understanding. He always felt that he had to “trick” me into hypnotizing me; all the while I was anxiously awaiting my “triggers”.

I found that I loved giving up control, allowing him to take me on such incredible experiences, not just sexually, but I liked having him tell me what to do, what to think, how to act and what to wear. He also has me remove my bra and panties quite often during the day. Some days, I would come home, open my purse and there would be a pair of lacy, wet, thong panties, and I forgot that I had ever had them on.

He even began to use hypnosis to have me remember things for him, like his flight time, remind him of an important meeting or just something he needed from the store. I was his personal alarm clock…….and all the while he began to gain greater control over me. It felt so good to give him the control.

Finally, I was going to see him in a couple of days. We were both so excited about trying the hypnosis in person. I was going to meet him in Las Vegas and while on the plane masturbated 3 times just thinking about what might happen. I told him that he could do anything that he wanted, but I wanted to have our first sexual experience to be “pre-hypnosis”; after that, I was fair game. I think that I did this in order to maintain some sense of control, but I also wanted to compare what the two experiences would be like.

Now in person, Steven, has a really nice cock. Not too large, but a nice size and as I like to say, a very good fit for me, both in my mouth and my pussy. Did I mention that I love to give head? I really do. I tell Steven often that he is a lucky man, a woman who will have sex with him anytime, anywhere and begs him to let me suck him off. One of the best things about Steven is his stamina. I am hard to please as once is never enough. I prefer to have at least 5 orgasms a day and can stay wet for 2-3 hours on end. Fortunately for me, Steven can keep going for hours on end. His dick stays hard and I get to play, a match made in heaven.

Chapter 4

Finally in Person

Steven meets me at the airport and we begin driving to the hotel on the strip. With Steven’s work, we get to stay at some great hotels, in some fantastic parts of the world. As we are driving, I am already getting wet thinking about the time that we have ahead of us, when he casually says, “What time is it?” I look at my watch to tell him the time, when the “trigger” kicks in. He says with a grin on his face, “Don’t you just love the way the seconds just count by, so smoothly, so consistently, counting one by one, relaxing, soothing, taking you down deeper and deeper into a deep peaceful sleep.”

“Julie, are you relaxed?”

“Yes”, I say softly and sheepishly, feeling myself so relaxed and calm, aware of only his voice and waiting for him to tell me what to do. In person it was even better, to hear his calm, relaxing voice, so clear and soothing. I was out like a light and ready to do whatever he asked. He had me reach over and touch his dick, feeling how hard it was through his jeans. It felt so incredible to be hypnotized and yet be able to touch him in the flesh. Quickly though he “woke me up” and did not hypnotize me again until later that evening.

We got to the hotel room and quickly began to kiss passionately. He began to gently massage my breasts through my top and my nipples began to get hard and I felt myself getting very wet. He let one hand slip down between my legs and he began fondling me though my clothes. One of the things that he liked to do was to get me to cum before removing my clothes. Part of his need to control my body and mind, but it got me aroused. I came quickly and shuddered with excitement as I knew that soon his magical hands would begin to undress me. I was so excited and wet, that I could hardly wait. He unbuttoned my shirt slowly. I wanted him to hurry up but tonight he was controlling the pace. One by one, he unbuttoned my white top, and slowly slid the top off of my shoulders. He then reached down and began to remove my belt and unbutton my pants. I was so wet by the time he took my pants off, that as he put his hand to my crotch I came again. Twice now and I was still in my bra and panties. He looked deeply into my eyes and had a wry smile. His eyes glistened and I felt myself melting and about to come again.

Now he removed my pussy juice soaked black lace thong and then my black lace bra. He laid down on the bed and I gladly crawled on top. He liked it when I was on top as he could grab a couple of handfuls of my breasts and play. When I first met him he told me he was an ass man, and he does like a fine ass, but if I were to vote, I would say his is a boob man and fortunately for me, he loved to play with my tits and my ass.

I was on top of him moving up and down on his shaft. He was hard and full and I was wet and ready to come for a third time. This time I came hard and screamed with delight. I am very noisy and have no trouble “expressing” my pleasure. This always improved the phone sex and it didn’t hurt the face to face time either. My body shuddered and he squeezed my tits really hard as I came and I threw my head back and yelled with delight.

Just as I was almost finished, he said “Julie, listen to me very carefully………….Relax and sleep.” With that I slumped forward, and was completely out. I was totally unaware and unprepared for this trigger. He must have planted it recently or made me forget all about it (one of his favorite phrases); as I was totally relaxed and out of it. But he was still rock hard inside me. Then he began to speak. “Julie, I want you to open your eyes and remain very relaxed. That’s it. Now look at me very closely, feel my eyes take you deeper and deeper. Good, very good. Isn’t that nice?”

“Yes, it is very nice” I said as I smiled a very relaxed and happy smile.

“Now I want you to focus all of your attention on your pussy. Begin to move up and down on my dick. Feel how wet you are getting, hotter and wetter. Focus all of your attention on your pussy. Good. Now notice how my dick is getting harder and harder with every stroke. Feel it get longer and wider. Notice how it fills your entire pussy, going deeper and deeper. And the deeper you feel me go, the more under my control you become. Deeper, harder, wider, that’s it, deeper, harder, wider. Do you like that?”

With a giggle I reply, “Yes, I like it a lot”.

“Good, now when I count to three, you are going to feel me cum inside you, completely explode when I reach three. You can feel me get harder and harder, closer and closer to coming. When I reach three you are going to have the most incredible orgasm you have ever had and when you are done, you are going to fall back into a deep peaceful sleep. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand”

“Good, One, feel my dick going deeper with every stroke. Feel yourself getting hotter and wetter, so close to cuming, want to cum, needing to cum, but waiting until I give you permission”.

“Yes, I want to cum, I need to cum.”

“Two, closer and closer, feeling me getting deeper and wider, deeper and wider. Focus all of your attention on your pussy and feel yourself ready to coming wanting to cum, need to release yourself completely. And Three!”

Oh, the magic number………Wow, I released and came so deep that my toes were tingling, I was light headed. My body was sweating and it felt incredible. I screamed as loud as I could and then a fog began to wrap over me and I felt myself falling and relaxing, falling into that peaceful, relaxing state of hypnosis.

“Now Julie, just relax and sleep, so calm and relaxed, feel your body temperature return to normal and your breathing become slow and deep. So relaxed and so very, very peaceful. Good, very good. Now when I count to three, you will wake up and tell me everything about the experience. One, two three.”

I quickly became very alert and found myself recounting the experience, exactly as I was told to do. As I talked about it, I began to get aroused again, so I reached over, grabbed Steven’s dick and began to suck on it, moving my mouth up and down his shaft. Feeling it get hard and erect, I began to play with my tongue on his dick. He was obviously enjoying himself, and he grabbed the back of my head and controlled my pace. Within a couple of minutes, he began to squirm around, moving my head up and down faster and faster until he exploded in my mouth. Oh, how I love the taste of cum in my mouth! I really do enjoy giving head.

For the remainder of the few days that we had together, we discussed the hypnotism in further depth, what we enjoyed and didn’t and what inductions were the most fascinating. Mostly Steven used triggers, but on occasion he would try a new induction. Not that I needed it, but he got to practice and I got to go deeper and take my time falling under his control. He even began giving me hypnotic massages, using his words to massage my entire body after a long day at work or a hard workout at the gym. The more he practiced the better he became. His voice became more practiced, his delivery smoother; and became more and more creative in the way that he would put me under. I knew that this was just the beginning of the story.

As he was saying good bye at the airport for my flight home, he put me into a light trance and he handed me some CDs that he had made. He said that would help with our exploration of hypnosis and then with a grin ‘for other adventures’. He told me to forget all about the CDs, put them in a safe place and he would let me know when to pull them out.

Chapter 5

Back Home

After having returned from this experience, things began to change. Steven and I engaged in deeper and more sexual hypnotic fantasies. While during my “waking” state I abhor words like “obey”, “master”, “submit”, I noticed that I was beginning to use them while under hypnosis. When I was hypnotized, I had little recollection of the words and phrases that he used; I just knew that I wanted more of it and more of him. It became almost an obsession, anxiously awaiting a “trigger” knowing that I was going to get very hot, very wet and extremely aroused…….

One day, while at work, I was mentioning a girl who worked for me, Sarah. Being from the Midwest, she was very typical of that “breed”, 5′ 9″, German, blonde hair, deep blue eyes and very nice curves. She had extremely round C cup breasts and while still young at 25, a nice round ass. I began to tease Steven about how if he came to my office he would need to hypnotize her and take her. Jokingly, or so I thought, he said that maybe I would want to join the action.

Now I have never really considered other women; however, after he mentioned it I noticed that my white cotton thong was getting awfully wet.

That night, Steven put me under and began to take me very deep.

“Julie, I want you to listen to me very carefully. Focus on my voice and begin breathing slow and deep. That’s it; very good”. Now that was enough to put me under, but for some reason he kept taking me deeper and deeper. “Julie, keep breathing deep and relax. Notice your whole body beginning to relax and feel heavy. Your eyes are feeling heavy; your head is sinker deeper and deeper into the pillow. As you continue to breathe slow and deep, you are aware of my voice and only my voice. Nothing else matters, just my voice and the words that I speak. My voice commands you, soothes you and relaxes you. It is the only thing that you want, to hear my voice and obey my commands. Listening to my voice, you go deeper and deeper, down further and further into a deep, peaceful, relaxing sleep. So relaxed, so sleepy and so very calm and tranquil. You will do anything that I say; won’t you?”

“Yes”, I meekly replied.

“You will do whatever I say, completely and without hesitation.”

“Yes”

“Yes what Julie?”

“Yes, Master, I will do whatever you say, completely and without hesitation”. He had taken me so deep, it was all I could do to reply to his commands; and they were commands, and I wanted nothing more than to make him happy and to obey. I could imagine doing nothing else.

“Very good, now I have some instructions for you and I want you to follow them completely.”

“Yes, Master”.

“Tomorrow, I want you to invite Sarah into your office and have a discussion with her. Ask her how she is sleeping and if she finds that she is getting enough rest. If she says no, then let her know that you have a “friend” who is producing some relaxation CDs and that you have listened to them and you have never felt better. Then ask her is she would like to try one of them out. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master I understand”.

“Good, now if she says no, ask her if there is anything about her she would like to improve on. As her boss, I am sure that she will have something that we can work with. Now when I count to three, you will wake up and not remember these instructions. You will forget all about them and when you talk to Sarah, you will believe that it is your idea to have this discussion and that you really want to share these CDs with her and you really want to let me help her. After you have spoken to her, you will let me know how the conversation went. Do you understand your instructions and will you obey?”

After pausing for a moment, I replied, “Yes, I understand and I will obey.”

“Now I want you to listen to me very carefully. Imagine that I am there with you in your bedroom. You are sitting on the edge of the bed completely naked. All of the sudden you notice me walking into the bedroom. I walk over to you and drop to my knees. You spread your legs apart for me and I begin to massage the insides of your thighs, each time taking my hands closer and closer to your pussy. Each time I move them up and down I spread your legs a little farther apart, until I slide my face between your legs. You are hot and wet. I grab you by your hips and slid your ass to the edge of the bed and bury my face into your pussy. I begin to move my tongue up and down, in and out. Up and down, in and out. Hotter and wetter, and I push my tongue deeper and deeper, bringing you closer and closer to climax. But you cannot cum until I count to three. As much as you want to cum you cannot release until your Master gives you permission. In and out, up and down, slowly increasing my speed and making you hotter and wetter, so very aroused and so desperately wanting to cum.”

“You need to cum but you cannot. You must beg for my permission. Without my consent, you cannot experience pleasure. All pleasure comes from me and without me you will never experience pleasure again. BEG!”

“Steven, please, please let me cum. I need to cum. I will do anything that you ask. Please let me cum. Please Master, Please.”

“One, hotter, wetter more aroused. My tongue is penetrating you deeper and deeper. I am moving faster and faster. Two, so close, so very close. And…………three. CUM FOR ME JULIE, CUM!”

With that I came so hard and was shaking so violently that I almost fell out of the bed. I was sweating and dripping. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, completely oblivious of the neighbors, whom I probably just woke up. Then my Master’s voice came back.

“Julie, deep sleep, deep peaceful sleep. So relaxed and so peaceful. You body is cool and your breathing is slow and deep. So calm and relaxed, going deeper and deeper. Deeper under my control.”

With that, I sank back into the bed and felt relaxed and ready for my next command. My mind was blank, waiting to be filled by his words and commands. The only thing that mattered was what he wanted. If I didn’t know better, I would have guessed that at that point in time, he owned me.

“Now Julie, when I count to three you will wake up and when I say it is time to sleep, you will hang up, have your head hit the pillow and you will hear me counting inside your head from 1 to 5. When I reach 5, you will fall in to a deep sleep and not wake up until your alarm goes off in the morning. You will awake refreshed and ready to follow my instructions. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master, I understand”.

“Good, one, two, three”.

“Hi there” I replied, so very refreshed.

“Hi, I hope that you enjoyed yourself. Did you?”

“Oh yes, that was fantastic!!!! Thank you!”

“You are welcome. Now it is time to sleep, Good night”

“Good night”. And with that my head hit the pillow, the counting began and I slept like I have never slept before. It was an incredible night.

Chapter 6

The Training of Sarah

Steven had given me 4 CDs at the airport. They were labeled, 1, 2, 3 and “special”. When I got home, Steven had me listen to CDs 1, 2 and 3. I can’t really remember what was said on them, because as soon as I heard his silky smooth relaxing voice, I was out. It was not until he counted me back up that I became aware of my surroundings again. They seemed peaceful enough. I do recall some nice comfortable scenery, some soothing music and nature sounds. One night I tried to listen to them objectively and I made it, for about 45 seconds; then I was out like a light!

When I got back to the office, Sarah and I had our weekly meeting to talk about scheduling, issues, etc. During the conversation, Sarah indicated that she was having trouble sleeping and that she was not exactly sure why. I took this as my cue to talk to her about my Masters relaxation CDs. She said she was a bit nervous about “hypnosis” but that if it would help her sleep, she was willing to give it a try. I explained that they were not really hypnosis, but rather relaxation CDs. I had tried them and they really worked.

I relayed my conversation with Sarah to Steven. He quickly hypnotized me and gave me my instructions. He told me to give Sarah 1 through 3 and to have her listen to them in order. He explained that they were different settings for “relaxation” and that I was not to give her the “special” CD until instructed. In fact, I was told to place it in my desk and forget that I had ever received it. I followed his commands completely and again without any hesitation.

The next morning I brought the CDs into Sarah and told her to listen to them in order. She was a bit shy about it, but I could tell that she was intrigued by it. Maybe even a little aroused as I noticed her erect nipples through her white top and white bra. Or maybe it was just cold in the office, I am not really sure, but she sure looked cute today.

I was out of the office most of the week performing the exciting task of taking physical inventory. At least I got to spend the week counting, and for a numbers “freak”, I could pass the time without too much pain.

At our next weekly meeting, I asked Sarah how she was enjoying the CDs, or if she had even listened to them. Her face lit up and she said that she had never slept so well in her life. She had listened to one each night, then found herself listening to them again and again. As she was relaying this, her face lit up in a huge smile and her beautiful blue eyes seemed to sparkle. And once again, I noticed the outline of her areola. I guessed them to be about the size of a silver dollar and even with her blonde hair to be very dark brown. Her breasts were very round and perky. And even though she always wore clothes that were not very revealing, you could tell that there was “something” underneath. Today she was wearing a knee length navy blue skirt, a white shimmery lycra shirt with a medium collar, a tan belt and tan sandals. I began to wonder if she was blonde, through and through, then quickly got back to the meeting. I hoped that Sarah was not puzzled by the grin that came across my face, but she seemed unaffected.

I told her that was fantastic. That she could keep those copies and feel free to share them with anyone that she wished. Steven had told me that this was OK. Sarah said she was going to share it with a number of her friends because she was feeling so good. It was wonderful to see her smile.

After she left, I called Steven to give him the “good” news. He told me that I had done a good job and that I was a very “good girl”. I love it when he is pleased with me. It is very important. He then told me to look at my digital clock. My office is typical of an Operations Manager, efficient, but with a whole lot of papers that only I knew where they were. I wouldn’t call it messy, but it was never as clean as I would like. I had a computer on the desk and an old digital clock that showed hours and minutes, and the colon flashed as the seconds passed. Loving numbers, rhythm and symmetry, the sight of a flashing light, like that of my digital clock, captured me and put me under very quickly. Steven had used the clock a number of times, to set a trigger in my office and now he had me completely under his control. He had me get up and close my office door so that there was a bit of privacy.

“Julie, just focus on your digital clock. Notice how consistent and rhythmic the flashing is. So consistent, flashing, on and off, on and off. You find yourself captivated by the flashing, unable to take your eyes off of it. Watching it and listening to my voice makes you so relaxed, so peaceful, so tranquil. As you listen to my voice, you find yourself going deeper and deeper into relaxation. Deeper and deeper under my control. I am going to count from one to five and when I reach 5, you will fall into a deep peaceful sleep. One, your head and neck are so relaxed and heavy, Two, your shoulders and arms are heavy. So relaxed from your shoulders all the way to your fingers tips. So relaxed and peaceful. You are finding it difficult to continue to look at the clock and as you close your eyes, you are aware of nothing but my voice. Three, your chest, back and stomach are relaxed and heavy. Four, your hips legs and feet are heavy and relaxed. Aware of nothing but my voice, you find yourself falling into a deep peaceful sleep. And Five, deep asleep. Julie, are you relaxed?

“Yes, I am very relaxed”.

“I have some instructions for you. Are you ready?”

“Yes I am ready for my instructions and will obey.”

“Good, now I want you to come up with something that has Sarah working a little late tonight. I am sure that you can think of something, can’t you?”

“Hmmmmm, yes I can ask her to stay late.”

“Excellent, now I want you to take the CD that is in your desk marked “special” and tell her that I gave it to you and that it was made specifically for her. Tell her that I suggested that she listen to it tonight before she goes home and I guarantee she will feel so incredible. Can you remember if she has a portable CD player with her?”

“Umm, I don’t think so, but I can loan her mine. Is that OK?”

“Yes, that should work. Make sure that you encourage her to listen to it while at work after hours. OK?”

“OK, but why?”

“Julie, do NOT question me! Do you understand? If I tell you to do something, you do it, without question. Is that clear?”

“Yes master, I am so sorry, I did not mean to upset you”.

“It is OK Julie, just relax and go deeper. Forget that I scolded you and forget that you questioned me, OK? It is OK. You are such a good girl. I know that you only want to please me.”

“Yes, I only want to please you in any way that I can.”

Now, I want you to stay late tonight and when Sarah comes into your office, I want you to call me from your office phone. I will let you know what to do after that. OK?”

“OK, anything you say, I will do it without hesitation”.

“Good, now forget all about my suggestions, and when I count to three you will wake up and do as you are told. One, two, three”.

“Hi there. I need to go give a CD to Sarah. Is it OK if I hang up now?”

“All right, but I’ll talk to you later, OK?”

“Sounds great, Bye!”

I grabbed the CD from my desk (where did that come from…) and my portable CD player. It was just after lunch time and I wanted to catch Sarah before it got too late. I had a job to do and there was no time like the present to accomplish my task. I walked over to her cube, a typical 10 x 10 space with a desk and a chair. Fairly utilitarian. She had a few family photos but nothing overly “soft”, expect for her of course.

“Uh hum, Sarah?”

“Yes, Julie” she said sweetly with a slight Minnesotan accent.

“I was wondering if I could ask you to stay a little late tonight and help me with the inventory numbers. Some of them are not tying. I’m not that concerned but I would like to get them to accounting by the end of the week and I’m not sure I can do it without your help. Is that OK?”

“Sure, I was going to go out for drinks with friends, but I am sure I can push it back a couple of hours. How long do you think it will take?”

“Thanks Sarah. I don’t think very long, maybe 1 to 1 ½ hours. Will that work?”

“No problem. I’ll make a couple of calls and them I am all yours.”

Now that response made my heart skip a bit……not sure why but I got very excited and now it was my turn for my nipples to get hard. With the coral bra and panty set I was wearing today, I am sure that she noticed a brief change; that and the slight blush on my face. But she seemed to ignore it, at least I think she did.

“Oh Sarah, I told Steven that you really enjoyed the CDs that he gave you.”

“Oh yes, they are wonderful. I love listening to him.”

“Yeah me too”. For some reason her response made me feel a bit jealous and for a brief moment I hesitated to continue. But I was given instructions so, “He sent me one additional CD that I wasn’t suppose to give you unless you really liked the earlier ones.”

“Awesome, I can’t wait to listen to it.”

“Well……..actually, he said that you might want to listen this afternoon before you leave work. I am not sure why, but he said the setting was just right for the CD.”

“He definitely uses the surroundings, so if that is what he suggests, I don’t have a problem, except I don’t have my CD player with me.”

“It just so happens that I have mine. And it has fresh batteries. So feel free to borrow it. Here you go”. With that I handed her the CD and the player, complete with headphones and I headed back to my office.

The afternoon flew by and before I knew it, it was about 5:15PM. Everyone had pretty much left and I was reviewing the daily production. I had actually completed the reconciliation of the inventory but I had to come up with some excuse to keep Sarah around; so inventory it was. Around 5:30 there was a feeble knock on my door. Even though my door was open, Sarah had knocked and was standing in the doorway. She had a faraway look on her face, but had a slight smile. This time her nipples were definitely showing through her top.

“Julie, can I come in?” she asked. Her voice was soft and seemed a bit shallow.

“Sure, come in and have a seat. What can I do for you?” With that I realized that I was supposed to call Steven. “Can you hold on for a sec? I was just making a call.”

“Sure, no problem.” She came into the office and sat in my visitor’s chair. As soon as she sat in the chair, her head bobbed a bit and her eyes began to close.

I quickly called Steven from my office phone, as instructed, which was odd because I almost always called from my cell phone. On the third ring he answered.

“Hello”

“Hi there, Sarah is in my office and so I am calling you. She seems a bit out of it, though.”

“Julie, listen to me very carefully. Look at your digital clock. That’s it. Notice the flashing colon. Let it relax you and ease you into a nice peaceful sleep. Good, very good…….Now, I would like you to close the door and put me on speaker phone, OK?”

“OK, hold on.” I went over to the door and closed it. Sarah took no real notice of me. Her eyes were only partially open; actually more closed than open. I then returned to my chair and put on the phone on speaker phone.

Steven then began to speak. “Sarah, Julie, can you hear me?”

Both of us replied in near unison, “Yes”.

“Good, now Julie, deep asleep and I don’t want you to hear anything that is spoken until you feel Sarah touch you on the shoulders. Sleep now”. With those words I slumped down and do not remember anything. I have no recollection of the time, but suddenly I noticed a touch on my shoulders and heard Steven’s voice.

“Julie, can you hear me?”

“Yes”, I answered.

“Good, now open your eyes and slide your chair back away from the desk. You will be able to hear everything that I say, but you will only respond when you are spoken to directly.”

“OK”

“Very good, now Sarah, can you still hear me?”

“Yes, I can hear you”.

“Good, Sarah I want you to look at the digital clock on the desk. Can you see it?”

“Yes, I can see it”

“Excellent, very good. Now just watch how the colon between the numbers flash. Focus all of your attention on the flashing light. Notice how it relaxes you and comforts you. Lets you feel free and relaxed. Your body is relaxed and your mind is empty, ready for my instructions. Are you ready to follow my instructions?”

“Oh yes, I am very ready”. It seemed odd to hear such enthusiasm from her, but she seemed very excited.

“Good, now Sarah, I want you to walk around and stand between the desk and Julie’s chair. Let me know when you are standing there.”

“OK, I am there now”

“Good, very good. Now Sarah, you will be able to hear everything but you will only respond when you are spoken to directly. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand, I will wait until you instruct me.”

“That’s very good Sarah. I am so glad that you enjoyed your ‘special’ CD. It really relaxed you didn’t it?

“Yes”

“It also put you deeper than you have ever been before and made you very willing to follow my every instruction, didn’t it? Because you know that if you follow my instructions, then you can become very relaxed and sleep so well again, huh?”

“Yeah, I love relaxing and am so happy that you help me sleep. I will do anything for you.”

“Very good Sarah, now here are your instructions. I want you to reach forward and remove Julie’s top.” Today, I was wearing a deep v-neck coral top, a coral front clasp bra that accentuated my breasts, a coral cotton thong, a white linen skirt (if you looked hard enough you could see the coral through the skirt) and tan flip flops. Steven would often hypnotize me in the mornings, then dress me. That was always a treat!

“Julie, I want you to keep your eyes open and focus all of your attention on Sarah’s eyes”

“OK” we again said in unison.

Sarah reached forward and pulled on my top. Gently at first, but when it did not come off right away, she pulled a bit more forcefully. She stared intently at me, her deep blue eyes concentrating and focusing. I raised my arms over my head. It was a bit of a struggle as I was very relaxed and focusing all of my attention on her eyes. Then the top went over my head and Sarah held it in her hands.”

“OK, I have her top” Sarah said.

Steven continued, “Good, now drop it on the floor and drop down on your knees. Julie, stay seated and let me know when Sarah is on the floor.”

“She is on the floor now”.

“Good, now I want you to remove Sarah’s top. Is that OK with you Sarah?”

“Sure, will it help me relax?”

“Yes it will Sarah, as the top comes off you will become even more relaxed. As a matter of fact, with each item of clothing that is removed from either you or Julie, both of you will become more relaxed, but you will feel your bodies getting warmer and more aroused. Do you understand?”

This time our replies were a bit more rushed and I was even panting a bit. My nipples were rock hard and my panties were soaked. I couldn’t wait to take off her top and I hoped that my master would let me go even further. Even though I had never been with a women, I had begun to fantasize a bit about Sarah since she began listening to Steven’s CDs. This was better than I had ever hoped for.

I reached forward and grabbed Sarah’s top. As I pulled it over her head, my hands brushed up against her breasts. They were so round and firm and her nipples were so hard. I think I even let my hand linger there for a little bit, then pulled her top the rest of the way off.

“Sarah, now I would like you to remove your own bra then remove Julie’s. Will you do that for me?”

“Sure, now?”

“Yes, but first I want to make sure that you are OK with this. I know that we talked about it earlier, but I want to be sure that you are willing to follow my instructions and obey me completely. If you remove your bra and Julie’s you will no longer be able to refuse my commands. Do you understand?”

With that she got a very sly grin on her face and replied, “Oh yeah, I understand and I am READY to obey!” She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra letting it fall from her shoulders to expose those wonderful round breasts. Her areolas were dilated to the size of a quarter and her nipples pointed out nearly ½ an inch. Her breasts were even firmer than I imagined, since I always thought she had a little help from her bra. Her face beamed and there was even a bit of sweat beginning to form on her upper lip. I was quivering with excitement. My face was flushed and my hands would have been trembling except as her bra came off, I began to relax even more.

Then she reached forward to unclasp my bra. I leaned forward to make it easier for her and our faces were within inches of each other. She had the lightest, sweetest smelling perfume on and I could feel her breath on my shoulder. She undid it easily and pulled it over my shoulders, exposing my breasts. I was surprised but she gasped when she saw them. I nearly came on the spot, but again as the bra came off, I relaxed and sat back.

Steven then came back on the speaker phone, “Sarah, how do you feel?”

“I can’t believe how horny I am. I am so wet, it’s incredible!”

“Do you like Julie’s breasts?”

“Yea I do, they are so pretty; I just want to reach out and touch them. I always wondered what they looked like and now I know!”

“And Julie, what do you think of Sarah’s breasts?”

“Oh, they are so incredible….wow. I really, really like them.”

“Sarah, I want you to grab a hold of Julie’s breasts and begin to suck on them. Julie, feel free to cum whenever you would like.”

With that Sarah leaned forward and grabbed one breast with each hand and began massaging them and playing with my nipples. She brought her lips onto my left breast and as soon as I felt her tongue playing with it, I came so hard I nearly fell out of my chair. I was shuddering and shaking. My toes even began to tingle and I could not help but yell out in ecstasy”.

Then Steven said, “Excellent, very good, Julie, now it is your turn, begin caressing Sarahs’ breasts and see what they taste like. Sarah, if you want you can cum, anytime.”

Before I could even grab her breasts, Sarah began to cry out, “Oh my God, I’m cumming. I’m cumming……Oh my God, it’s incredible.” I reached forward and grabbed her breasts. As I did she shook, so I lost my handle. Undeterred, I reached forward and grabbed them again, this time a bit more firmly. She had a sheen of sweat over her entire body now. And her breasts were incredible. I put her right breast in my mouth and began to suck hard on her tit. I even lightly bit her nipple, which caused Sarah to cum again. Sarah then yelled, “Oh my, I have never felt so incredible in all my life. Thank you Julie, thank you.”

Slyly I pulled my face back and replied, “Oh no, the pleasure if ALL mine.”

And then I came again. For a moment I forgot that Steven was still on the line until I heard his voice again. “Good, now Julie, slide forward in your chair and hike your skirt up a bit and spread your legs. Sarah, I want you to reach under Julie’s skirt and remove her panties.”

Oh my, I couldn’t believe when I felt her delicate fingers begin to slide up my thighs. It took all of my concentration not to pinch my legs on her hands trapping them against my pussy. Ever so gently, she reached up and grabbed my thong by the waist strap. I moved my ass off the chair, to make it easier for her. She slowly slid the waistband over my ass and the front panel slid off of my pussy. It took a little extra effort as I was so wet, my panties were sticking to my body. But that did not deter Sarah. She slid them over my thighs, across my knees and down around my ankles. But instead of throwing them aside, she twirled them around on her finger. Then she buried her face in them and took a deep breath. As I saw her sniffing my panties, I exploded again in ecstasy.

Then Steven directed us again. “Sarah, remove Julie’s skirt and then stand up and let me know when you are ready for more instructions.”

Sarah then reached behind me and unclasped my skirt and with one smooth move unzipped it. I again slightly elevated my ass off the chair and she slid the skirt the rest of the way off. I had misunderstood Steven and as my skirt came off both Sarah and I stood up and said in unison, “I am ready for more instructions”.

Steven’s voice seemed a little confused as he said, “Did both of you say that?”

Again in unison, “Yes”.

“OK, then, Sarah, take Julie’s place on the chair and Julie kneel down in front of Sarah. Do it now”.

Sarah moved calmly over to the chair and plopped down heavily on the chair. She was very relaxed, warm and sweaty. I was dripping both on my body and from my pussy. I couldn’t wait for my next instruction.

“Julie, remove Sarah’s skirt.”

I reached forward and in the same fashion as Sarah unclasped and slid her skirt off. So there she was sitting on my chair, with only her panties on. She was wearing a white cotton pair of Hanes underwear (very Midwestern). Since it was summer, her body was tan. She had a cute tan line from her bikini top and she was smiling and glistening.

“Julie, reach between Sarah’s legs and touch her pussy. I want you to rub it through her panties until the both of you cum. Then I want you to take her panties off and give her oral sex.”

That was all the instruction I needed. My hands shot forward. I put one hand behind her lower back to pull her closer and the other right between her crotch. Her panties were moist, but not nearly as wet as mine had been. She began to rock gently back and forth against the force of my hand; gradually increasing her gyrations. She was moaning loudly and I was ready to scream. Then Sarah started shaking and rocking, screaming out in pleasure. That is all that it took for me to cum. I pressed my hand so hard against her pussy, I thought she might get bruised! Then after we both calmed down, I finally got to remove her panties. She helped me as best she could, moving her ass up in the air and sliding as far forward as she could. I grabbed the panties and slid them over her legs. Unlike Sarah, I threw them into the corner as soon as I had them off.

Now it was time for some real action. I put both hands behind her back and slid her forward. I buried my face into that sweet pussy of hers. And yes, she is a blonde. I made my tongue as hard as I could and began to penetrate her. She smelled so sweet and she was hot, sweaty and sticky. I pulled back for a moment and licked my lips to taste her juices. They were very fragrant and quite different from my own, which surprised me. I couldn’t believe how much I enjoyed tasting her. And it appeared that she was enjoying it as well. She threw he head back and began moaning and rocking back and forth. I had to tighten my grip on her back or I think she would have knocked my teeth out.

As I began to move my tongue from side to side, then in and out, I knew that I had hit the “mother load”. She began shaking and actually vibrating and was yelling so loud, I was worried she might alert the security guards. And they were 8 floors below! Then Sarah came long and hard again. I felt her juices increase and drip into my mouth and I eagerly swallowed them. Then I came. We were both covered with sweat.

Steven’s voice then “reappeared” out of the speaker phone. “Very good girls, very very good. Now Sarah stand up and get on your knees behind Julie. Julie, I want you to stand in front of your chair and then bend over, reach out and grab your chair. I want you to stick your ass in Sarah’s face. And Sarah, it’s your turn to return the favor to Julie.”

Without any provocation Sarah replied, “Yes Master. Oh yes Master, I will do ANYTHING that you say.”

I bent forward and stuck my ass as far out as I could. I was trembling with anticipation. Sarah dropped to her knees and reached around and grabbed my hips and pulled me to her. Her tongue was very firm and she buried her face and tongue into my clit. She began “vibrating” her tongue inside me. I had never felt anything like it before. Steven had given me oral sex many times, but never with the speed that Sarah moved her tongue. My whole body began shaking and I started to erupt. I yelled as loud as I have ever yelled, exploding in Sarah’s face. Sarah just pulled me closer and tighter and buried her tongue as deep as she could. Then she pulled back and together we screamed like a couple of coyotes.

Then Steven said, “That is very good my little girls. You have done a great job tonight and I am very, very proud of you. Sarah, did you enjoy yourself?”

“Oh, yes it was wonderful”.

“And Julie, how about you?”

“Yes Master, thank you very much.”

“Now I want both of you to turn around and face the digital clock. That’s it very good. Focus again on the rhythmic blinking of the clock. Consistently flashing, taking all of your focus and attention. Calming you and soothing you. Your body is beginning to relax and your mind is calm. Cool and relaxed as you fall into a deep peaceful sleep. Very good, deep peaceful sleep. Are you relaxed?”

We both responded, “Yes” but not quite in unison.

“Good now Julie, I am going to count to three and when I reach three, you will wake up and get dressed. Sarah, when I reach three, you will sit down in Julie’s chair. Very relaxed and wait for more instructions. One, two, three.”

I woke up and started getting dressed. I felt incredible and much to my surprise, here was Sarah sitting in my chair totally naked. All of the time I knew what was going on but when I am under hypnosis, at times it feels like an out of body experience. I got dressed but left my panties off. They were soaking and I could feel myself getting wet again!

“Sarah, just relax and focus on the clock. Don’t close your eyes, keep them focused and relax. Deeper and deeper. That’s it, very relaxed. Are you relaxed and ready for more instructions?”

“Sure”. When she said this, I came again. To think, Sarah right in front of me that sweet Midwestern girl who had just buried her face in my pussy was completely hypnotized by my lover and ready to do anything. It was amazing.

“Sarah, when I count to three you will get up and get dressed, then you will sit back down. Do it now.” Sarah looked up, in kind of a zombie like motion went to pick up her clothes and put them back on. I got close to her so I could watch. I wanted to see that beautiful body one more time. After she put on all of her clothes she sat back down and said, “OK, I am sitting again”.

“Good now in a minute, I am going to count to three and you will wake up and feel more refreshed than you have ever felt before. But before then I have a few questions that I want you to answer. Every time you answer honestly, you will be twice as relaxed as you currently are, and I know how much you like to relax. Did you enjoy yourself tonight?”

“Oh yes, I really enjoyed myself!”

“Do you enjoy being hypnotized by me?”

“Yes”

“Would you like me to hypnotize you again?”

“Oh yes, I would like that very much.”

“Would you like to experience Julie again?”

“Oh God yes! It was incredible. I have never been with a woman before but Julie was incredible.” As she said this I noticed that I was rubbing my clit and getting all wet and hot again. I started moaning but Sarah paid no attention, so I continued. Once again, I came.

“When I come to town, would you like to meet me?”

“Yes Master”. OK, this really got me. Sarah and I both have Steven as our Master. Hmm, it confused me a bit, but also turned me on.

“When I come to town, would you like me to hypnotize you in person and have the three of us be together?”

“Please….oh pretty please. I want to please you. I want to take your cock in my mouth and taste you while Julie is tasting me. Please, please, please.” I almost fell over with excitement. Wow, this was an incredible evening.

“OK, Sarah, tomorrow I want you to call me at my office. You can get the number from Julie. When I answer you will want to listen to me very carefully. You will find your self focusing on my every word and when I tell you to relax, you will relax and fall into a deep sleep. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand, I will call you tomorrow and fall asleep.”

“Very good, now when I count to three you will wake up and go back to your cube and forget the instructions that I gave you. You will forget about them until tomorrow morning. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand and will obey.”

“Very good, now one more thing before I count to three. Do you want to remember this experience tonight?”

“Oh yes, more than anything, please let me remember.”

“OK, when I count to three you will wake up feeling very refreshed, alert and will remember everything about tonight except for the instructions that I just gave you. One, two,three.”

Sarah’s eyes fluttered as she woke up. She stood up and smiled at me. A beautiful tranquil smile. She began to walk out of my office, when she turned around, ran up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss. I could feel her nipples get hard against my chest. She pulled back and said, “Thank you for everything. For tonight, for introducing me to my relaxation CDs and for introducing me to my Master…..”

With that she spun around and skipped her way out of the office. Steven spoke again, “Well Julie, I hope that you enjoyed yourself. Have a great night, good bye.”

“Good bye, Master…..”