The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Julie’s Hypnotic Erotic Adventure

Author: Adrian Jones

mc, md, ff, mf

Amber and the Train Ride

My relationship with Steven continued to blossom.

Steven continued to hypnotize me almost daily and Sarah about once per week. He was planning to come out pretty soon and I was very excited about the possibility of a three some. But first, I was going to meet up with him in Connecticut. He had some client meetings on Friday and Monday and on the weekend we were going to take the express train from Stamford into Manhattan’s Grand Central Station, about a 45 minute ride.

We got to Manhattan on Saturday about midday and did the usual tourist things, Times Square, Empire State Building, and Central Park. The day was nice and relatively warm; it was Indian summer on the east coast. The evening began to cool down, so it was time to head back to Stamford. We arrived at the train station just after the Express Train had left so we decided that even though the ride was about 1 ½ hours, we would take the local.

We boarded the nearly empty train and found a relatively quiet car to take our journey. As soon as the train pulled out the station, Steven pulled out a key chain. It was one of those tourist key chains that he bought from a street vendor on Times Square. It had a place for the keys and a dangly, shiny centerpiece. Jokingly he began to swing it back and forth in front of my face. “Hey, I’m gonna hypnotize you with this keychain. What do you think? Will it work? I think it will. Just watch it swing back and forth and soon, you will be under my power!” If he hadn’t been kidding around, I would have fallen deep asleep right away. Then his tone changed…..

He began to drop into that “hypnotic” voice of his but he was speaking a little louder than usual and was also firmer in his “commands”. He began to swing the keychain back and forth slower and more consistently. He also never used my name. But it did not matter, because if he asked me to do something, I did it, without hesitation.

“Don’t you just love the way the lights sparkle off the keychain. As I swing it gently back and forth, the light almost plays tricks with your eyes. It seems to draw your attention and focus, causing you to watch the keychain very closely. As I continue to swing it back and forth, back and forth, you find that you can no longer take your eyes off the keychain. Nothing else matters except the keychain and my voice. You find my voice soothing and relaxing, calming and tranquil. The way that the light plays with the keychain and the smoothness of my voice, causes you to relax. You begin to notice how calm and peaceful you feel. Your breathing becomes slow and deep. Your head and eyes begin to feel heavy and even though you want to let your eyes close, you need to focus all of your attention on the keychain. You find the keychain fascinating, calming, soothing, and so very relaxing. The rest of your body is beginning to feel heavy and relaxed. So very heavy and so very relaxed. You notice it from your head all the way to your toes. Very calm and so very, very relaxed. That is good. Just focus on my voice, breathing slow and deep and let your eyes close. And when your eyes close, you will become twice as relaxed as you were with your eyes open. That’s it, let your eyes close and focus only on my voice. Deeply relaxed, calm and peaceful. Feeling so good and so calm. That’s it very good. You find that my voice allows you to relax even deeper as you focus all of your attention on my voice.”

“Now I am going to count from 5 to 1 and when I reach 1, you will fall into the most deep and peaceful sleep. So calm and relaxed. Very good. 5, your head and shoulders are relaxed and calm. 4, your chest and arms are so heavy and relaxed. Continuing to breathe slow and deep. Feeling so calm and relaxed. 3, relaxed all the way to your waist. 2, your whole body is relaxed and your mind is calm. And 1, deep asleep. That’s it, deep asleep.”

“Are you relaxed?”

“Yes”, I replied, completely unaware that I was saying it in unison.

I suddenly felt a touch on my shoulder and Steven continued; “The one that I am touching now and only the one that I am touching, when I count three, you will wake up and feel refreshed. If I am not touching you, as I count to three you will become even more relaxed. One, two, three.”

As I opened my eyes and shook away the “cobwebs”, I noticed a beautiful young girl slumped over across the aisle from us. She looked to be about 20, with beautiful long auburn hair, a large yellow sweatshirt she was swimming in, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She had a very attractive face and looked to be extremely relaxed. Steven got up and moved to the seat directly across from her. I slid over to the edge of my seat so that I could hear every word.

Steven reached forward and put his hand on her shoulder. She slid down in her seat even a little bit further. “The person that I am touching now, what is your name?”

Meekly she replied, “Amber”.

“Amber, my name is Steven. Do you realize what just happened to you?”

“Ummm, you hypnotized me?”

“That’s right Amber. I did just hypnotize you. And I’m guessing that you are feeling absolutely incredible right now, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am so relaxed and feeling wonderful”. With that a slight smile came across her face.

“That is very good. Now being in a hypnotized state means that you are very suggestible to my voice. Anything that I ask you to do makes you feel wonderful. You feel compelled to follow my instructions, don’t you?”

“Yes, I will follow your instructions, just like I did when you started swinging the keychain back and forth.”

“Amber, that is great. I am going to ask you a few questions now and it is very important for you to answer them honestly. If you answer them honestly, you will feel even more relaxed. If you do not tell the truth, your body will begin itching all over and that won’t feel good at all will it?”

“No, that wouldn’t feel good. But I want to answer your questions.”

“That’s very, very good Amber. How old are you?”

“22 and a half.”

“Excellent, have you ever been hypnotized before?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Why did you start looking at the keychain?”

“Well, I heard you talking about hypnotizing that lady and swinging the keychain. It just kind of attracted my attention. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but the lights and the keychain, just sort of captivated me.”

“And do you like the way you feel right now?”

“Yes!”

“And will you follow my every command, without hesitation if it continues to make you feel this good?”

“Oh, yes, definitely”.

“Very good Amber. Now I am going to count to three and when I reach three you will become awake and refreshed. We you wake up, you will have a choice to make. If you want me to hypnotize you again, then you will grab the keychain from me and hold it in front of your eyes. If you do not, you will ask me to put the keychain back in my pocket. Now understand, if you ask me to hypnotize you, will become my slave for the evening and do anything that I say. Anything at all and you will feel better than you have ever felt before.”

Listening to Steven talk to Amber made me so hot. I was getting wet all over. I wanted to grab the keychain and hold it right in front of her eyes. I was reaching down and stroking myself and even moaning a bit. I knew that when he counted to three, I was going to cum all over my hand. I slid my panties to the side so that I could penetrate my pussy with my fingers. My thong was soaked and my fingers were now covered with pussy juice.”

“Amber, do you understand what I have told you?”

“Yes, I understand and will do whatever you ask”.

“Very good, one, two, three.”

With that I came very hard but since I was on a public train, I muffled my noises. But I was quivering and shaking as if it was 10 degrees in the car instead of 68. Steven looked over briefly with a wicked grin on his face but quickly turned back to Amber. In his left hand he held the keychain by his side.

Amber looked around a bit dazed, and then she came to, straightened up and looked over her body to see if anything was out of place. As she tugged on her sweatshirt, I got a bit of a surprise. A nice set of double D’s and very erect nipples. I clenched my fists and prayed that she take the keychain. I turned a bit sideways so that I could continue to stroke myself. I knew that if she grabbed the keychain, another orgasm was not too far behind. My face was flushed and it must have looked like I had a sunburn on my face and for that matter, my entire body, felt hot.

Amber began to speak first, which surprised me. “Hi there, what’s your name?” She had a slight Long Island accent and her voice was firm but sweet.

“My name is Steven. How are you feeling Amber?”

“Oh, really well. I feel very alert, like I just had a nice long nap. Is that the keychain you used to hypnotize me?”

“Uh huh” and Steven held the keychain in front of him a bit closer to Amber. She began to lean forward and I could tell that all of her focus was on the keychain. It sparkled nicely as the train continued towards our destination; gently rocking over the tracks.

“May I have it please?”

“Sure, here you go.” And with that she reached forward and grabbed the keychain from Steven’s hands. She had pale pink painted fingernails and held it in front of her face. Then she began to gently swing the keychain back and forth. At that point, I had to focus all of my attention on the keychain. God, how I loved that keychain.

Steven waited for a bit and then simply said, “Sleep”.

My eyes slammed shut and everything went dark. I’m not sure how long I was out, but I heard Steven count to three and I opened my eyes. He must have said some other things to me, but I can’t recall what they were. But my nipples were hard and my hands were very sticky.

When I awoke, Amber had taken her sweatshirt off and was wearing a tight white ribbed tank top with no bra. My suspicions were confirmed and her firm double D breasts were pressing up against her shirt. She had a smile on her face and her eyes were open but vacant. Steven was whispering something to her and I strained to hear but couldn’t quite make it out. Amber began to nod then replied, “Absolutely Master. I will be your slave for the evening”.

As we approached our stop, we all got up to head off the train and onto the platform. I am not sure if it was Amber’s original stop, but it certainly was now. We were staying at the Westin, about a ¼ mile walk and the air was cool and refreshing. Amber walked dutifully behind Steven, a bit uneasy with her gait, but was staring intently at his back. I walked up to Steven and he began to speak, “Julie, I know this is a bit unusual for you, but Amber is the best subject I have ever had. She went even deeper than you and is ready to do anything that I say. Are you OK with this?” With that he pulled out the keychain and held it in front of me. He must have said something about the keychain on the train as I could not take my eyes off it. The street lights danced across the keychain and I was captivated by it. Then he stopped walking and it was as if I had lead in my shoes. I had to stop and stare at the keychain. Nothing else mattered. Quietly, he whispered “Sleep” to me and again everything went dark.

“Julie, can you hear me?”

“Yes, I can hear you”.

“Good, now just relax but remain standing. I am going to give you some instructions before we get to the hotel, OK?”

“OK”

“As soon as we get to the hotel room, you will excuse yourself and go to the bathroom. You will remove all of your clothes and come over to the bed and lie down. As soon as your head hits the pillow you will fall asleep and not wake up until I tell you to. You will not remember undressing. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master, I understand and will obey.”

“Good, now on the count of three you will wake up and continue to walk to the hotel. But you will not say another word until we get into the room. One, two three.”

I woke up and realized that we were nearly to the hotel. Amber was now standing right behind Steven and still focusing her eyes on his back. He turned around and said, “Amber, when I count to three you will follow Julie to the hotel room. You will feel alert but still deeply relaxed. When you get into the room, I want you to sit in the chair and as when your ass hits the cushion, you will fall into a deep peaceful sleep and not awaken until I tell you to. Do you understand?”

“I understand and will obey” she responded.

“One, two, three”.

With that I lead the way to the hotel. We were staying on the 6th floor. It was a nice room with a “Heavenly Bed”. I love those beds, so soft and comfortable and great for a good fuck! We took the elevator ride up and Amber stood right behind me. It was kind of weird but I couldn’t say anything, so I just kept to going.

As I entered the room, I went straight to the bathroom to undress. I saw Amber head to the chair and Steven knelt down before her. I quickly took all my clothes off. I think if I had not had specific instructions, I would have masturbated in the bathroom before coming out as I was wet and horny. But I was just to take my clothes off and lie down on the bed. And when I receive instructions from Steven, I do as I am told. I went over to the bed, my head hit the pillow and I was out like a light. Just before I laid down, I noticed that Amber’s shoes were off and it looked like she was unbuttoning her blue jeans.

“Julie, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Good, when I count to three you will wake up and move to the edge of the bed. You will be completely alert and awake, feeling very refreshed. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“One, two, three” I woke up and slid my body over to the edge of the bed as instructed. I felt great. As I looked up, there was Amber, in just a bright red lacy thong that had a see through patch in the front. Her panties were wet. She was still wearing her tank top and her nipples were very hard and erect. I looked down and noticed that I was naked and that my nipples were as hard as Amber’s and I was very wet. I put my hand down between my legs and began to touch myself. I was using my fingers to play with myself. As I was not used to masturbating in front of a stranger, I assumed it was instructions I received from Steven, but I am not sure. All that I know is that I was hot, wet, horny and about to cum.

Amber began to gyrate around like she was listening to some music, but I heard none. Steven was sitting on the bed next to me and moved his hand on top of mine and guided my fingers into my pussy. I was absolutely on the edge of cumming. Amber began to play with her top, grabbing it and playfully lifting it up so that I could see the bottom of her breasts. They kept getting better all the time. So firm and round and she definitely had some rhythm. It took a while but I finally realized that Steven had given her instructions to do a strip tease for the two of us. Secretly, I began hoping for a lap dance, but for now, I was very enthralled. I was getting so wet as she continued to move so seductively and smoothly that I should have cum by now, at least once, but I couldn’t. I began to move my hands faster and faster and my fingers more urgently inside my pussy. But I just couldn’t cum.

Then Amber finally, slid her top over her head and exposed the most beautiful breasts I had even seen in person. Firm, pert, DD with silver dollar size dark brown areolas. Nipples that were about 1″ long, very hard and erect and no tan lines. I was spellbound and could NOT take my eyes off of her “beauties”. She was slithering around, gyrating her hips and swaying gently back and forth. I was absolutely on edge when Steven spoke up. “Do you like what you see?”

“Oh YES, it’s incredible. She is amazing and beautiful. Thank you, this is such a treat!”

“Then cum for me now”.

Obviously a trigger had once again been planted as I screamed as if I had been shot. I came so hard that I was writhing on the bed out of control. Steven laughed loudly as he watched me lose all control.

After I had recovered, I reached over into Steven’s lap and could not believe how hard he was. Here was beautiful, young gorgeous Amber dancing in front of us, my hand in on my lover’s cock and I just had one of the greatest orgasms EVER. Wow!

Amber was now beginning to play with her thong. As I mentioned before it was see through in front and as I looked at it closer, I noticed that she was shaved! That sweet little pussy of hers had no hair at all. For a while I had thought about doing this to myself but never had the courage. Now that I could see how hot and wet it got me, I knew that it was something that I had to do. Steven asked me what I was thinking and I told him about her shaved pussy. Amber seemed to take no notice of what we were saying but now began to pull her panties up tight against her crotch and as she did she threw her hair back and giggled. This time I came on my own…….No trigger needed, just a hot young nubile girl, giving me a strip tease.

She then began to remove her panties. Again no tan lines. She spun around and boy did she have curves. A nice round ass and a bit of meat on her bones. No runway model here, but the curves were in the right places and she did know how to move around.

She kept dancing around until Steven said, “Amber, drop to your knees.”

Without flinching she dropped immediately to her knees and crawled forward. As she got closer, she bowed in total subservience. Whatever Steven had said to her in the chair, she had obeyed without hesitation and was a very good slave.

Steven told her to look up and crawl between my legs. Oh my God, her body was right between my knees. I expected her to put her face or her hands between my legs and I was quivering with anticipation. But she did not. Then I heard Steven, “Julie, listen to me very carefully. Just relax and sleep. That’s it, just feel yourself fall into a deep peaceful sleep.” It took me a few moments to calm down and fall asleep as I was so wound up, but once I heard Steven’s voice, I had no choice but to listen and obey. Soon I was in a light trance and listening to him very intently.

“Now I want you to relax and focus your attention on your pussy. You will be alert and aware of what you are doing and experiencing, but your pussy with be 10 times more sensitive than it is right now. I am going to give you a treat that you will never forget. Amber, titty fuck now”.

A while back I had mentioned to Steven that one of my fantasies was to have a woman with nice big tits, bury her rock hard nipple into my pussy. It had gotten me so wet when I shared this with him, but he never brought it up again and I had forgotten all about it, until now. I slid forward to the far edge of the bed and I spread my legs as wide as I could. She grabbed a hold of her right tit and buried it in my clit. I was so wet and her nipple was about 1″long. She began to jiggle her tit up and down and all around. The nipple had penetrated and my pussy was so sensitive that it felt like a 10″ dick! Then she reached around and grabbed my waist with both hands and laid her breast on the edge of the bed. In one move she pulled me to her and buried her tit even deeper. Her nipple was soaked with my pussy juice and I was so sensitive to her every move that I lost control again. I threw my body back onto the bed and trapped her hands against the bed and my ass. She slid back and then buried her face in my pussy. She looked up at me with a grin and her nose was wet and sticky. I laughed out loud. She leaned forward and gave me a passionate kiss with a pussy soaked tongue buried in my mouth. We groped and explored each others bodies. I ran my hands over her tits and ass. But what I wanted more than anything at that moment was to taste her cleanly shaved pussy.

We both stood up and as I was guiding her to the bed, Steven spoke up. His voice was firm and strong. “Slaves, stop!”

In unison we replied, “Yes, Master.” He had been very busy planting triggers in the both of us and at that moment we were nothing more than puppets, bent to his very will.

“Now I want both of you to listen to me very closely and look at the keychain. Remember the keychain, how it captures the light of the lamp in the room. It twinkles and sparkles as I swing it slowly back and forth. So smoothly and consistently, it swings back and forth, back and forth. So calming and relaxing, so soothing and peaceful. Focus all of your attention on the keychain. Aware of nothing but my voice and the keychain. Focus as they take you deeper and deeper, down further and further into a deep peaceful sleep. Amber, Julie, sleep for me now. Deep peaceful sleep. Very good, so relaxed and very, very sleepy. Deeper and deeper. Now both of you open your eyes and go sit on the bed. And when your asses hit the bed, you will fall into a deep peaceful sleep. Do it now.”

I unlocked myself from Amber and stepped over to the bed. As soon as I sat down, I was out aware of nothing, awaiting my next command. “Amber, Julie, now it is my turn to join the action. When I count to three, you will become alert and awake but follow my instructions completely and without hesitation. Amber you will sit on my face and Julie; you will climb on top of me and drop your pussy onto my dick. You will face each other and when I say cum, you will both come for me as I cum inside you Julie. One, two, three.”

I sat up and saw Steven lying back on the bed. His dick was rock hard and pointing straight up. I saw Amber crawl over and get on top of Steven’s face. That beautiful clean shaven pussy was slowly lowered onto his mouth. I crawled on top, reached down and grabbed his dick. I placed it inside of me and began to rock up and down. Amber was doing the same but not putting too much weight on Steven’s face. I looked down and saw his tongue twitching inside of her. I reached forward and grabbed her tits, getting a big handful of them and squeezing her nipples. As I squeezed, her nipples got rock hard and I remembered my titty fuck and felt Steven’s dick inside me. I was panting and rocking and Amber was swaying back and forth. All of the sudden, I heard Steven say in a muffled voice, “Cum.”

I felt him explode inside of me and Amber began to shake and bounce up and down on Steven’s face so hard I thought she might break his nose. I came so hard pussy juice was dripping down my leg. Amber was screaming with delight and I joined her in a chorus of “Oh my God, I’m cumming!”

Then we both began to settle down and Steven gently slid Amber off his face. He sat up and removed me from his still hard dick. It was then that I realized that Steven had not really ejaculated but had made me “feel” as if he did. Oh, the power of hypnosis.

He moved Amber over to the edge of the bed and stood me up. He put pressure on my shoulders until I dropped to my knees and was in between Amber’s legs. I got a nice close look at that shaved pussy and decided that when this was over, I was going to shave as well. He gently led my face into her crotch and I began to penetrate her with my tongue. Amber was eager to begin moving around and I felt her get very wet and her juices were warm and sticky. I was on my knees and in absolute rapture when I felt Steven’s dick enter me from behind. I came immediately and began screaming. Within about 5 seconds Amber came again and shrieked at the top of her lungs. Steven grabbed me by my hips and forced himself deep inside me. He began to move my body faster and faster and my head was moving at the same pace into Amber’s pussy. I grabbed her by the hips and like a freight train, the three of us “chugged” in unison. Again Steven said, although much clearer this time “Cum” and like an orchestra reaching its crescendo, we came in unison.

By this time I was getting tired, even with all of his stamina I could not believe that Steven was still hard. He looked over at me and mouthed that he loved me. I got wet again when I saw the smile on his face and read his lips. At this point, I would do anything for him, anything at all.

“Julie, I want you to sit over on the chair and watch. Do it now?”

“Sure”, I said, excited to be able to watch Steven and pleased that he was enjoying himself. Plus I could take a breather.

Steven held up the keychain and Amber stared with total concentration on it. I too was taken in by it but I could not hear what he was saying. So I just watched the keychain swing back and forth and felt myself slipping back into a trance. It really was a fascinating keychain. My eyes stayed open but I was very relaxed. Amber nodded and closed her eyes and fell back toward the bed. Steven cradled her so that she landed softly and sweetly. She really was a beautiful girl and I felt so happy to have experienced her.

Then Steven whispered something to Amber and she opened her eyes and looked directly at his dick. Her face lit up and she grabbed his dick with both hands. She then buried her mouth on his dick and began to move up and down his shaft. She appeared to be well practiced in the art of giving head and I applauded her technique by putting my hand in my pussy and masturbating to her “beat”. Steven placed his hand on her beautiful auburn hair and began to increase her rhythm. He leaned forward, reached down with his hand and from behind let his finger enter her pussy. He smiled up at me and all three of us were tapping out the same rhythm. Barely audible, but clear, I heard Steven say, “Cum” and again we all came in unison. Steven removed his hand and had Amber sit up. He was still hard. Again I thought he had cum, but it was just the hypnosis talking. He laid back down on the bed and Amber crawled on top of him. He grabbed his dick and guided it gently into her pussy. He reached up and grabbed two very full handfuls of breasts. She began to move up and down in a nice simple rhythm. I started to squeeze my tits as Steven squeezed hers. She kept throwing her head back and laughing. Her long hair flicking over her shoulders. It was sweaty as was the rest of her body, and in the light of the lamp, she looked as if she had oil on her.

She was sliding smoothly onto his dick. I imagined that she must be very wet. I knew I always got that way when I had his long hard dick inside of me. From past experiences, I could tell that Steven was getting ready to cum. His face was scrunching up a bit and he was moving around a lot more now. It would only be a few more minutes then, “Wham”; he would explode. He looked over at me and motioned for me to come over. I complied without hesitation. He was saying something that I could not quite make out so I leaned closer to him. Obviously it was intended for Amber’s ears only. Then like a gymnast, she “dismounted” him and he reached up and grabbed my head and placed it on his dick. Lithely Amber slide behind me and buried her face in my pussy and Steven yelled “cum”. This time it was not my imagination. As Amber and I were cumming and writhing around, Steven unloaded in my mouth. It was hot, sticky, salty and absolutely WONDERFUL.

Amber and I fell back on the bed exhausted. Steven crawled up on the bed until he towered over us. Then he produced that magical keychain. After a very short induction, I was out. He then counted to three and I woke up. Amber was back in her jeans, tank top and sweatshirt. She went over to Steven and bent to one knee and handed him her red thong like an offering. He thanked her and told me that he would be right back after he walked her to the train. I asked if he wanted me to join and he just said,”Sleep”.

Out I went and didn’t wake up again until the next morning. Oh what a night!