The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Juni and Josef

Juni was a 25-year-old woman who was part Vietnamese, part Chinese and part white. Her last lover was a German soldier her

age named Josef Metelmann, who lived in 1939 Berlin, Germany. Of

course, she lived in 2001 California. One of the things she remembered

about him was his sexy accent...ummm, luscious! It was a strange love

match, but Josef fell in love with her first. For 25, he wasn’t that

bad-looking. In fact, he was hot! This was going to be an interesting

relationship.

Juni’s intimate encounter with Josef began at South Coast Repertory in Costa Mesa, California, on the Second Stage. She remembered it so well...she was performing and the soldier jumped onstage and undid her costume, leaving her in a bra and underwear. It totally shocked the other performers as well as the audience, and it angered several employees, but she loved it. The actress found it erotic and sexy, and the soldier was aroused as well. After unhooking her bra and letting it fall to the floor,they kissed passionately onstage with the audience cheering and whistling. Juni was ordered to put on her clothes, which she did in front of the audience and the other performers, and afterwards Josef picked her up and ran off with her to 1939 Berlin.

That night, they were in his bedroom in Berlin, alone in the dark. Josef was wearing his uniform and initiated their first kiss, which felt good. His lips felt so good pressed to hers, and the kiss was brief. After the kiss he asked, “Juni”?

“Josef, don’t talk,” she breathed and pressed her lips to his returning the kiss with full force. Her German soldier definately wasn’t resisting, as they kissed deeply. During the kiss, Juni entwined her fingers in his brown hair and he had his arms around her neck.

Making love to the soldier in his bedroom was one of the best experiences of Juni’s life. They laid on the bed wearing only their underwear, and kissed deeply while holding each other, with her breasts being up against his chest and their tongues exploring each other’s mouths. Their hands ran up and down their naked bodies and he slid his lips down her neck, which felt good. Afterwards Josef gently rubbed his face against her breasts and started sucking on them, which really felt good.

Juni had strong hypnotic powers and could put people under with her eyes. She had never used this power for personal gain nor for evil purposes (though she had used it at SCR before on male and female performers, as well as the staff), but she figured just for fun she’d use it on her German soldier.

“Josef get dressed,” she said. He got dressed in his uniform and they stood up.

She said, “I want you to look into my eyes. Gaze into them.” He looked into her eyes and she said, “as you gaze into my eyes, you will enjoy perfect relaxation. Your entire body is becoming relaxed. As you look into my eyes, you will find that your own eyes are becoming tired, very tired. You will want to close your eyes. As you close your eyes, you will enjoy perfect relaxation.”

Josef felt the heavy and tired feeling in his eyes but managed to hold them open. Juni was pleased at this result and said, “Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier and you find it harder and harder to keep them open. Closing. Closing. Closing.”

She saw his eyes blinking rapidly as he struggled to stay awake.

“Your eyes are so heavy and tired and you want to close them. Closing. Closing. Closing.” This time Josef was struggling to stay awake.

“You can barely keep them open. Closing. Closing. Closing.”

The heavy, tired feeling was too much for his eyes and he couldn’t keep them open anymore.

“So..sleepy..can’t stay awake,” he said.

“Yes,” she said, “you do want to close your heavy, drowsy eyes and sleep for me, sleep for me.”

“Sleep for you,” the soldier drowsily said, then his eyes closed and his head slumped down.

Satisfied, she said, “Josef, open your eyes but remain asleep.” He opened his eyes, which were now glazed over.

“Josef, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” he said in a sleepy tone.

“Good. Remember that even when your eyes are open, you are still asleep.”

“I understand,” he said.

“What would you like to do first,” she asked.

“I want to suck on your breasts. They are...so beautiful,” he said, deeply hypnotized.

“Interesting,” she thought. Juni took his hand and led him on the bed. When they were both sitting on the bed she said “watch me”. The soldier watched as she removed her top and unhooked her bra, exposing her beautiful, full breasts. Juni went even further by throwing her top on the floor.

“Now suck,” she said.

She watched with pleasure as he put his mouth around her breasts and started sucking it intensely. It wasn’t long before her nipple became swollen, so she told him to suck her other breast. Soon that nipple became swollen so she told her soldier to stop, which he did. How great it felt when he started licking her swollen nipples...oohhh that felt so good. I started moaning in pleasure, closing and opening her eyes to enhance the experience. Juni told the soldier to stop licking, which he did and said, “When I say ‘sleep’, your eyes will get very heavy, you will become very sleepy, your eyes will close and you will go into a deep sleep. Now sleep.”

His eyes closed and his head slumped down. She was very pleased and said, “When I count to three you will awaken, feeling refreshed and relaxed, and your eyes will be clear. One. Two. Three.”

Josef opened his eyes and woke up feeling refreshed and relaxed, just as Juni said he would.

Josef came back to see Juni when he was 87 years old and although he recognized her she didn’t recognize him. It was in Berlin when she was vacationing there. He approached her and said, “Hello Juni”.

Juni was startled; how did this old man know her name?

“Can I help you with something?", she asked, trying not to sound nervous.

“Perhaps. Do you remember this young man?", he asked.

“Yes, that’s Josef Metelmann. Are you his grandfather?”

“I AM Josef Metelmann,” he said, grinning.

“Josef?,” she asked surprised, “but you’re so old!”

“I know,” he said, “but you’re as beautiful as the day I met you. Now give me a hug.”

We embraced and she said, “I can’t believe you remember that! It was so long ago.”

“I know my dear, but it was a beautiful experience for me, and I’m sure for you too.”

“Yes it was,” she said, “by the way, do you have any...”

“Grandchildren? Oh yes,” Josef said, “in fact I have 3 great-great-grandchildren aged 3, 5, and 7.”

“They must be beautiful,” Juni said.

“They certainly are, and I love them very much. You should meet them sometime.”

“I’d love to,” Juni said,grinning.

“I have to go soon but can I have a kiss?", Josef asked, pointing to his cheek.

“Of course,” Juni gladly said and kissed his cheek.

“And here’s one for one of my favorite women in the world,” he said and kissed her on the cheek back.