The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just a Pill

Chapter 3

Like a Tuesday, maybe?

Cindy led the nice little Asian girl out of the office. Cindy already forgot her name. Cindy forgets things.

Little,” Cindy thought, and giggled. She was little but she had a nice pair of wobbles. They looked fantastic on her tiny frame. They looked extra-super-great all shiny and wet.

Cindy watched her through the glass door. She carried one of those boxy-things that Regener always gave to customers. The girl touched a glob on her hair, but Cindy couldn’t tell if she was removing it or rubbing it in.

Them Asian girlies have some really nice hair, they don’t look half bad with a pair of knockers like mine,” thought Cindy. Cindy liked her knockers. The girl walked to the elevator and Cindy watched her cute butt bobble for awhile before returning to her desk.

“You did a great job Cindy,” said Mr Marvin.

“Ohhh thank you,” she squealed. And then she stopped to think, which required a lot of effort.

“Ummmm... Mr Marvin,” she said. “I know you wanted me to play along... but like, why did she, like, think she knew Cindy? Did she know me Mr Marvin?” she asked.

He laughed, “No dear, she thinks she does, but she had never met you before. That’s why it was so important you played your part.”

“Oh that’s good,” said Cindy, she didn’t know what Mr. Marvin was talking about, but she was so glad she could help. She spent her whole life pleasing him but the idea of it still made her giddy. He returned to his office, and herself to her reception desk.

Cindy was quite relieved she didn’t know her... sometimes Cindy forgets things. That lady was being a dumb-dumb and not Cindy for once. Cindy was once really good at remembering things, back when she had tiny titties. She scrunched her brow, she was called something else back then but she couldn’t remember...

“Cindy,” said the little electronic thing-a-ma-jig. The little white panda bear let Mr Marvin talk to her from his office. If he wanted something Cindy was always prepared to give him anything.

“Yes?” she responded into the panda bear.

“You forgot your panties in my office again.”

“Oh boy,” she said and she thought, “Cindy always forgets things.

* * *

“Its just a pill,” she said. She had originally thought she would never be going through with the wedding, that she would be Justin’s forever... but it hadn’t worked out that way. He said that no matter what she did, he would never touch her again.

Marvin was kind enough to take a pity on her, and graced her with an amazing gift!

Lei explained to Shawn that it was a new Regener project. One that would give him the dick perfectly tailored to her ‘needs.’ Changing one’s penis was a scary idea for any man, so she had been nebulous on the details and focused other things. Like for instance, how the pleasure just might make her a sex fiend, one that would forever adore his cock. Which, when she thought about it, was completely true.

He was still a bit resistant, it was a big change. She had to sweeten the deal with a big change of her own.

“Well with my job going so well, we could easily hire some extra help,” she said. She was becoming quite the star in her field, and with it came some extra zeros for the paycheck.

“Help with what?” he said, examining the pill box in his hand.

She pulled out a clear plastic bag containing her birth control and held it gingerly over the waste bin. She knew how much he wanted to start a family, and how she had convinced him they should wait.

“If you do that for me, I might be willing to change my plans a little, and it does help that we can now afford a nanny, or two... or twenty,” she said.

He nodded, hypnotized by the little bag. She knew that had been enough. He would get all his dreams, a sexy wife, a dick she craved, and the chance to start a family, all at the price of a simple little pill.

“Well you did do all this for me,” he said motioning to her now sizable bosom. “So I guess I can do this for you.”

She knew how conflicted he was, therefore she moved quickly. She handed him a glass of water before he rethought things, and watched him take it down.

“Do you feel anything?” she asked.

“No... at least I don’t think so,” he said, face focused, as if he was attempting to communicate telegraphically with his groin.

“Don’t worry, you will,” she said.

He kissed her, but she pulled away. “No, no, no,” she said, “I only want to try it out when its fully... done. Our wedding night.” She smiled.

She had never seen him more disappointed. “You’d think I sentenced him to life in prison.

She pulled his head close to whisper in his ear. Partly to tease him and party to cheer him up, “By then you should have plenty of... juice... stored up... and I’ll be very, very, fertile.”

* * *

Shawn and Lei’s wedding night.

Lei sprawled herself out on the bed while Shawn removed his shoes. He had gone a few weeks without sex, and she knew how randy he was. He’d need that vigor because she was going to work him hard.

She had removed most of her gown, her veil, the train, and all the frills. What remained was more reminiscent of a lace lingerie than a wedding dress.

She had received some major gawking walking down the isle today. Her dress was very traditional, but one didn’t have to be a Mensa member to see her shapely bosom was powered by science. Shawn didn’t mind.

Well, saying that Shawn didn’t mind was the understatement of a lifetime. He was absolutely ecstatic about her decision to go bigger. He was absolutely ready to claim his wife.

And she was ready too. Over that time she had been taking a few extra pills of her own, a special mix of fertility enhancers. Pregnancy had never turned her on before, in fact the idea had insulted her. Subverting her own goals and turning her body into some biological factory. But now it drove her absolutely-fucking-crazy. She couldn’t wait to become an impregnated sow.

“Well here it,” he said sadly as he displayed his new dick, small and lifeless.

“I love it!” she said. He wasn’t excited, but she was. She dove before him and began to tease it to full hardness. She could hardly contain herself as Shawn’s cock, now uncut, continued to grow.

“Really? You think this is better?” he said, genuinely stunned. She continued to lick and fondle him.

“Oh god, yes, its wonderful,” she said as the dick became fully engorged and the foreskin peeled back. The smell erased any doubt. She has closed her mouth and her nostrils flared as she sucked in air. Her nose tingled and she could feel her brain come alight and she almost came on the spot.

She got on the bed, on her knees, with her face down waiting for Shawn to get in position. She was unbelievably wet, needing him.

“Do it, I’m ready,” she said.

Shawn lined himself up and rammed into her. She moaned in complete delight. For the first time she could remember, Shawn didn’t need help from her hand. Instead she needed both hands to grip the mattress cover.

“Claim me baby, I’m yours,” she said. She already felt more pleasure than ever before. It felt so good to let go, to fully submit to his cock. To finally have Justin’s cock again fill her so perfectly, complete her. The pill had worked its magic, it had improved Shawn’s cock by changing it into Justin’s.

Her teeth clenched and she fought back screams of wonton pleasure. Trying to stay silent was useless, the cock sliding out and in smashed her resistance.

“Ughh!” The first of many deep moans escaped her mouth. Normally quiet in bed, she was now compelled to express her lust.

“That’s it, fuck, that cock it sooooo, so good!” It was, she was overwhelmed by how good it felt.

“Fuck a baby in me!” she moaned. She couldn’t wait for his cum. Yes getting knocked up was degrading and submissive, but that’s what made it so good! Total domination by the man she loved was an honor. It wasn’t a sacrifice to pass his genes on, to raise his children. It was the hottest, sexist thing she could now imagine.

The thought drove her to push back hard, to coax the cum out of those balls. She wanted so badly to receive the great gift of his seed, and in turn she would carry his very being in her womb.

“I’m yours forever, I love you so much, give me your cum, get me pregnant baby.” she said between panting. This was the best sex she had ever had, and she knew the orgasm was going to hit her like a freight train.

“I love you too,” said Shawn stupidly.

She moaned lewdly as she thought about how Shawn was a genetic dead-end now. The sloshing as he pushed again and again into her sopping wet cunt, was only the sound of his dick betraying him. He worked to shower her womb, to impregnate her, but he was only to be the adoptive father.

She couldn’t help but giggle. She knew Shawn had been so focused on his shrinking dick, the new shape, and the uncircumcised look that he hadn’t even noticed the most important change. The changes in his balls. Shawn’s large sack and hanging balls... were gone. Instead Justin’s smaller softer balls were there, carrying her true love’s sperm.

“God, your cock, it feels so fucking good!” Her new habit of vocalizing, none of it was for Shawn. Instead she was pledging herself to her real husband. He couldn’t hear her but she remained faithful. Also, even if it were futile, Shawn’s ignorance delighted her.

“Yes, take me, please,” she called out and jammed back her hips to meet him. She could feel the enormous orgasm building inside her, stroke by stroke.

She could feel his motion was too fast now, his strokes shallow and swift.

“I’m close, I’m going to finish,” he said, he said confirming her thoughts. This was it.

That’s right.” She smiled. “Cum in me Shawn, knock up ‘your’ slutty wife.

She did her best to put him over the edge. “Do it baby, please, I’m just a slut who doesn’t deserve your fucking cum, but please, I want it so bad, please cum in my fertile womb! Do it, PLEASE!” she called out.

He became jerky and she smiled. She swore she felt the dick balloon inside of her just before delivering its goods, but she definitely felt as the cum started to fill her. Shawn shot ropes and ropes of Justin’s cum inside her filling her up, exposing her womb to his precious semen.

The feeling blasted her over the edge and she screamed, “YES, FUCK ME! FILL ME, GOD ITS SO GOOD!”

“UGHHHHHH YESHHHH OHHHHH!” she screamed. The waves of orgasm struck her like the universe exploding and she simply could not make human words anymore.

As the orgasm continued to slam her, she strove to dutifully hold her ass high, allowing the cum to continue to seep into her very being. Her subconscious was willfully defenseless as she felt the cum truly branding her as Justin’s wife. She was so thankful for the gift of his seed and hoped it took root. She tried to focus on that feeling and the connection with her Love.

Later, she was never sure what she said after that mind wracking orgasm, but she wouldn’t be surprised if she had jabbered parts of Justin Marvin’s name a few times.

* * *

Spent, she held the sleeping Shawn to her re-fabricated body. She had given him such a great gift. He wouldn’t be able to carry Justin’s children or feel Justin’s cock in his cunt (because he didn’t have one). He would never get to mix his DNA with Justin’s like she could... However, he could carry Justin’s cum and deliver it to her womb. He would get to see and use the body that Lei had made good enough for Justin, and lick her wonderful tits. Furthermore, he was given the honor being an adoptive father, to protect, educated, raise, and care for their children.

She would never tell him of course. It would be too much of a scandal if anyone ever found out, it could threaten Justin’s image in the press. He wouldn’t give her the special pill unless she promised. So she had vowed on her knees in his office as he graced her with globs of cum on her face. Till the end of time she promised, it would always be “just a pill” to Shawn.