The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A brief note of thanks to Mistress Love at Inraptured.com and Callidus at Callidus-mc.com. They inspire.

This story is protected by copyright and may not be used without permission from the author.

“Just Add Water”

The container was on his front porch when he arrived home from work. It was a large cardboard box with “Fragile” stickers on all sides, and the shipping label indicated the sender as “LoveRobotics”. He lifted the container and took it inside his home, noting that the weight was substantial. As he removed the outer package, he recalled the e-mail that had caught his attention. “Robot Home Services. Use the new robotic technology to improve your quality of life. Complete service in your home. Satisfaction guaranteed”. He had almost sent the email into the trash until he noticed the guarantee. The email went on to provide various details about cost and operational data, but he had noted that there was no picture of the robot. The cost had seemed rather high until he compared it to what he was paying to his maid service. He calculated that he would break even after about two years, so it seemed a logical choice. Besides, as an electrical engineer he was interested in robotics and new engineering applications. After removing the outer packaging he found an opaque plastic container marked “THIS SIDE UP” with appropriate arrows. He also found an owner’s manual, written in four different languages. He turned to the section on initial installation and followed the directions. They was quite well written, but there was still no picture of the robotic appliance. He found the power cord which he connected to the 110 volt wall outlet, and a cap which he removed to allow installation of a large funnel which was also included in the package. “Just add water” said the instructions, which gave reassuring notes that ordinary tap water was acceptable, and the quantity was 21 liters, plus or minus one half liter. Quantity was not a critical element. There was also a USB port, which he connected to his computer and entered his personal high speed connection password. Next he was instructed to wait for four hours while the system booted up, authenticated his purchase and downloaded operating instructions. As he was sensitive about security issues, and was gratified to see that the password and authentication processes were well thought out and complete.

It had been another long and stressful day at work, so he stepped aside from his new acquisition, made himself a quick meal in the microwave and settled down to watch the evening news on the TV. He must have drifted off, as he awoke with a start and sensed a new presence in the room.

“Sir? I am your new LoveRobotics Home Service Appliance. I did not mean to startle you; I am here to serve you. You may call me Eve”.

It took him a moment to process the information. He took a deep breath and a long look. She (or it?) was about five feet nine inches in height. The posture and figure reminded him of a ballet dancer he had admired years ago; lithe, poised and elegant. The skin was a light olive hue that looked vaguely exotic, with blond hair pulled back in a severe bun. The eyes drew his attention almost immediately, as there seemed to be soft lights flickering within in some seemingly random pattern. She was dressed in a black cat suit of spandex or similar material that did nothing to conceal a single curve of her exquisitely sculptured body. For a moment he thought he saw a faint smile playing on her full lips.

“Sir, it is almost midnight. Did you wish a massage before you retire?”

“No” he replied, regretting his decision almost immediately. “I have a major presentation tomorrow morning, and want to stay in my routine”.

“Very well, sir” came her response. “Do you have any preferences for your breakfast? I am also programmed to prepare meals”.

“No. I will get a breakfast at the company cafeteria, as usual.”

“Very well, sir. Do you wish me to prepare dinner for you tomorrow evening? Do you have an account with the local Organic Food Mart? We do need supplies, sir. I will need your Visa card.”

After a brief hesitation he handed her the Visa card, indicated his preferences for meals and excused himself for the night. As he looked back at her he thought he noticed the trace of a smile again. And the eyes….

He walked to his bedroom for the night, took a quick shower and got into bed. His mind was whirling with all the new information. Here he was, a widower in his personal life and something of a loner in the years that had gone by since his wife had died in the tragic skiing accident. They had no children, and he had focused all of his considerable intellect and energy on his career. He had used the job as a means to distract himself from his terrible loneliness, finding some satisfaction in his slow but steady rise in the corporate hierarchy. Professionally, he was well respected for his competence and work ethic. However, he occasionally admitted to himself that he was almost desperate in his need for companionship. His thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the bedroom door.

“Sir!” The door opened and she entered. “You have an important presentation tomorrow and you need rest. A massage will help you relax. Look at me. You must have a massage.” He turned and looked at her. The lights in her eyes seemed more intense now, and he looked into them again. “That is right, sir. Look into my eyes. Watch my eyes. Relax. Breathe deeply. Take in a deep breath. Hold it. Exhale. Again.” Her voice had a certain warm resonance that was so reassuring, so comforting. He had to follow her instructions, especially because of her eyes…

She had brought a bottle of massage lotion, and told him to turn on his stomach. He did so, and her hands rubbed the warm, scented lotion into his back, neck and shoulders. As her hands moved deftly over him, he felt a growing sense of well being and comfort. The lotion seemed to have some penetrating quality and he felt the warmth spreading through his body. Also there was something special about the scent.

“That is right, sir. Breathe deeply. Again. Again. Relax. Now, turn over on your back.”

Again, the lotion penetrated his skin, the warmth spreading as she skillfully rubbed his legs, arms and chest. The aroma invaded his mind with an incredible sense of detachment. Now she gently massaged his face, neck and forehead. He gradually became aware of sounds coming from her. It was more than music, but it had a soft, pulsing rhythm. It was primal, and he felt the sound resonating deep within himself. Her hands now moved to his stomach and thighs; softly and gently urging his response. His senses were almost overwhelmed when he heard her next order,

“That is right, sir. Look into my eyes.” They were brilliant now, the seemingly random pattern flashing with greater frequency as he suddenly realized he was becoming aroused! The touch of her hands, her eyes, the aroma, the sensations of the lotion and her sounds gave him a growing need. His body was responding in a way that he had not felt in years!

“Very good, sir. You need this. Yes. Keep looking into my eyes. Breathe deeply. Yes. Yes.” Somehow, the cat suit was gone and she straddled him, the nipples of perfect breasts inches before his eyes.

“Now, sir, lick the nipples. Suck them. Kiss them. Lick them. Obey. That is right. Kiss. Lick. Obey. Yes. Kiss. Lick. Obey!” He felt a rush of pleasure as he tasted the liquid from the breast and her words sank into his brain. Her milk was slightly sweet, warm and with a hint of some spice he could not identify. More. He wanted more. Needed more. She sensed his growing need, stroked his manhood, grasped it firmly and took it into her warm, wet pussy. Her sudden move took him by surprise, and the heat from her pussy made him inhale deeply. He sensed that the moisture in her pussy was something more than just a lubricant as the growing sensations reached into his brain, painting vivid colors of pleasure in his mind. Holding his shoulders down with surprising strength, she rode him with gentle urgency. Then she stopped moving her hips and started contractions within herself that took his arousal to even newer levels. Suddenly and without warning, he felt a growing warmth in his loins with power he had not felt in years. Bucking with sudden, hard thrusts he exploded with an orgasm that was stronger than anything he had experienced since he was a teenager! Gasping for breath, he looked up to see her gaze. The brilliant eyes, and yes, there was a definite smile!

As his breathing returned to normal, she smiled down at him, saying, “Very good, sir! Now, rest. You have a big presentation tomorrow. You must rest. Sleep well!”

As she rose, she kissed him briefly, a sweet taste of honey on her lips. Then she was gone, leaving him with the taste of her lips, the traces of her scent and the vision of her eyes…..He slept well, indeed.