The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Just-Ass League, by Mudak

Chapter 8

The following day, Bella had re-assembled the members of the Just-Ass League at the Sub Grub Pub and Club. She had taken a large shopping bag out of the trunk of her car, and pulled out six white t-shirts with a pink J embroidered over the navel, and six pair of hot-pink spandex pants. “What do you all think?”

Martha smiled broadly. “I love your attitude! It looks great!”

Bella giggled. “Thank you. And it’s low enough that it won’t distract from people staring at our tits, just like we want, right?”

“Right!” said Martha.

“So, what next?” asked Louella. “We gonna get someone to do something so we can foil ‘em? What do we want to make him do?”

“How about rob a bank?” suggested Ariella.

“Works for me. That’ll give us the chance to conveniently ‘overhear’ the burglary attempt.”

“So where do we get someone?”

There was a long silence as all seven people looked around at the faces of their teammates.

Carmella finally drew a deep breath and said, “I’ve got an ex-boyfriend I’d like to get back at.”

“No can do,” said Gisella. “We want someone we have no real connection to.”

“Then how about some homeless guy?” suggested Stella.

“If we can do it without anyone seeing us, that might work,” said Martha. “I think we should send one person out to find some homeless guy, and then give him an hour to go to a specific bank, and all seven of us will just happen to be doing business in that bank when the guy walks in and tries to hold it up.”

“Um, won’t he need, like, a gun or something to do the hold-up?” asked Louella.

“Just tell him to keep his hand in his pocket,” said Carmella almost immediately.

“Well then, it sounds like we’ve got ourselves a plan then,” said Martha. “Who wants to go out and find our bank robber?”

After a brief silence, Gisella said, “I’ll do it! There’s a bum who’s always begging for food at the corner of Fleet Street and Toad Road. I can get him…”

“You should probably bring him a sandwich or something,” said Bella.

“And then send him to… You said Fleet Street and Toad Road?” confirmed Ariella. “Then we should probably send him to the Last National Bank and Trust a few blocks down on Toad Road, huh? It’s just a question of when he should be there.”

“If I go see him now, I’ll be there within fifteen minutes. How about….”

“An hour and a half from now,” said Martha. “That’ll give Gisella the chance to control him and give him instructions.” She glanced down at her watch. “It’s 9:30 now. Let’s all meet at the bank around eleven. Okay?”

The six members of the Just-Ass League nodded their heads in agreement.

“Gisella, call me if you run into any problems.”

“Can do.”

Chapter 9

Gisella stopped at her favorite deli to pick up a couple of sandwiches for the panhandler she saw nearly every day on her way to work. She realized that she knew nothing about the man and had never stopped to speak to him, so she hoped that her sudden interest in the man wouldn’t arouse any suspicions in him before she aroused other parts of him.

The streets were quiet that morning, which was a good thing, considering what she was about to do. About a block away from the man’s usual daytime hang-out, she ducked into an alley and drenched her own shirt with Martha’s entrancing substance, which had been set to become active immediately. She shivered as the coldness of the fabric clung to her chest.

She continued walking towards his spot and shook her ass for a few catcalls that came her way.

As she walked by her target, he held out a shaking hand. “Hey, lady. Can you spare something? I haven’t had a bite to eat in three days!”

She sighed, turned to face him, and knelt down close, giving him a good line of sight at her cleavage. “As a matter of fact, I can. Hang on a sec and we’ll see what’s in the bag…”

The goofy grin on his face was enough to reveal that she had his attention.

She smiled, opened up her bag, and pulled a sandwich from the bag she was carrying. She held it out to him, before shoving it into his hand. As she gave him the food, her shirt came in direct contact with the beggar’s wrist. “Here. Have this.”

He quickly stuffed the food into his mouth.

“That’s it. Eat up. Enjoy it. It’s been so long since you’ve eaten, it feels so amazing on your tongue. Almost like an orgasm. And you can’t get enough, can you? Keep chewing. It just takes so good, so right… You wish this feeling could go on forever, don’t you?”

“Mmmm hmmmm….”

“Good, now swallow what’s in your mouth.”

She watched as his throat contracted and imagined him savoring the sensation of the food sliding down to his stomach.

“I see you every day here and don’t know your name,” she said. “What’s your name?”

“It’s … Benny. Benny Bedny. I ran into some hard times a couple years ago and have been relying on the kindness of strangers like you ever since. And I’ve got to admit, I never imagined you’d even noticed me, much less would’ve thought to bring me this delicious sandwich.”

”Well, I guess you don’t know me very well, Benny. By the way, my name’s Gisella. And you’ll do whatever I tell you to do.”

“I’ll do whatever you tell me to do.”

“No questions asked.”

“No questions asked.”

“All right. It’s just before ten o’clock now. At eleven, you’re going to go into the Last National Bank a couple of blocks away from here, find a teller, and tell them that you’ve got a gun and that you want all the money in the tills. You got it?”

“I got it.”

“Great. This will be your idea, because you really need the money.”

“It’ll be my idea.”

“Very good. I’m going to walk away, and I want you to finish eating this sandwich. Once you’re done eating it, you won’t remember me, or how you got the sandwich, but your stomach will be full and you’ll be happy. That’s when you’ll get the idea to rob a bank.”

“That’s when I’ll get the idea.”

“Very good. Enjoy the sandwich.”

“I will. Thank you.” He opened his mouth wide and stuffed the rest of the sandwich in his mouth.

Gisella stood up and walked towards the bank, looking for a place to hang out while the rest of her team descended upon the bank.

Chapter 10

Mild mannered gardener Scott Schott took a break from gardening and sat down to enjoy his lunch in his modest home. He turned on the television to watch the local newscast as he bit into his freshly cultivated salad.

A woman’s voice spoke on the television. “And this just in. A group of superheroines has foiled a bank robbery in downtown Metroburgh. I’m going live to Nikki Gnocchi who is on the scene. Nikki, are you there?”

The television cut to a thin, professional looking woman who was holding a news microphone. “Yes, Becky. I’m here at the Last National Bank and Trust on Toad Road in downtown Metroburgh, the site of an attempted robbery earlier this morning.”

“Can you tell us what happened, Nikki?”

“Well, Becky. A local vagabond by the name of Benny Bedny walked into the bank, subtly indicated a bulge in his jacket pocket, and told one of the tellers that he had a gun, demanding all the money in the bank.”

“And did the teller do what he said?”

“Of course, Becky! Everyone knows that it’s not the tellers looking down a loaded gun who should be the heroes. That’s what Admiral Anticrime is for. As the teller was collecting the money for Mr. Bedny, though, she pressed the button for the silent alarm. And that’s when the most amazing thing happened.”

“What’s that?”

“Apparently a group of women who called themselves the Just-Ass League had been in the bank the entire time. They’ve got this bizarre superpower that … well, here’s where it gets a little sketchy. They used their superpowers on Benny Bedny and convinced him to wait in the bank until the police came. Then, they told him to surrender to the police without hurting anyone. And he did.”

“I don’t get it. What do you mean?”

“Well, we have a surveillance video from the incident and you’ll see for yourself.”

The television screen split into two images: one of Nikki Gnocchi and one of a low-resolution, black-and-white security camera.

Nikki spoke. “All right. Here you see Mr. Bedny walking into the bank. If you look along the bottom of the screen, there’s … hang on. It looks like there’s … six women there wearing basically identical outfits, milling around. Mr. Bedny is getting on line for a teller and two of the women get in line behind him. All right… As you can see here, Mr. Bedny is next in line. Here he is going up to the teller. If you look closely, you can see the frightened look on her face. Now the teller’s slowly backing away from the window. And now here come the two women behind Mr. Bedny. One spins him around so that he’s facing them both. They exchange words. He waves his hands in the air and sits down in a corner near the door. That’s where he’s going to wait until the cops get there, but the two women join their other colleagues and run, single file, out the door.”

“What’d you say they were called?”

“According to everyone who witnessed the attempted robbery, one girl—not one of the two who got up behind Mr. Bedny but another one in that little gang—announced that she’s a member of Just Ass League or something like that.”

“And they didn’t even stick around for the police to arrive?”

“Nope! But one person in the bank claimed that he heard her say something to the effect of, that they want to help clean up Metroburgh of all of its crime and its supervillains.”

“So is that it? They want to do what Admiral Anticrime already does so well?”

“That’s how it seems. I’m just hoping one or more of them sees this broadcast and reaches out to us so we can interview them on where they came from and all...”

“So do they want to compete with him?”

“I don’t know. Sure sounds like it, though. It’s either a competition or a complement to his work. This is Nikki Gnocchi reporting live from the Last National Bank and Trust.”

“Thank you, Nikki. Coming up after the break, we’ll be interviewing one of the house veterinarians at the Metroburgh Zoo, to tell us about the lethargy that seems to be pervading the entire snake house and how it’s a fairly common form of reptile dysfunction!”

Scott turned the TV off, descended into a secret room in his home, and picked up a specially designed phone. Without dialing a phone number, he heard it ringing on the other end. After a few seconds, a man on the other end answered the phone. “This is Police Chief Leif Speef.”

“Chief. It’s Admiral Anticrime. What can you tell me about this Just-Ass League? I don’t trust them.”

Chapter 11

Although the other members of the Just-Ass League had adjourned back to Martha’s bar, Bella had said she was tired and wanted to stay behind. She waited until the reporters and news vans had left the bank, and sat down on the curb across the street from the bank.

She didn’t have to wait long, when she saw the teller step out the front door. Bella stood up and approached the young woman.“I thought you handled yourself really bravely when that guy tried to rob you before,” she said with a smile.

The teller recognized Bella by her shirt with the J embroidered on the front. “Well, you and your team did all the work. I don’t know how you got him to stop…”

Bella chuckled. “You see, my friends and I, well, we learned that there’s more influence to be gained by having guys gawk at us, than there is to ask that they look us in the eye.”

Bella smiled when she noticed that the teller’s eyes were following her hands and now were fixed clearly on her chest. “That’s right. Just like you are now.” She took her hand and rubbed it on the bottom of her damp t-shirt. “By the way, my name’s Bella”

“I’m Audrey. Audrey Torium.” The teller spoke in a dull monotone that confirmed what Bella had already suspected: Audrey was completely under her control.

Chapter 12

Audrey took Bella back to her apartment. Once inside, Bella told Audrey to strip, which she did without hesitation.

Bella felt a rush of power when she gazed at the image of the young bank employee, standing nude in front of her. “I’ve got to ask you, Audrey. Have you ever been with another woman before?”

“Once. In college. I wanted to … experiment.”

“Did you like it?”

“I … it wasn’t bad.”

“Then why didn’t you experiment with it again?”

“I was … I guess I was too shy to ask.”

“Yeah. I know how you feel.” Bella strode closer to Audrey, reached forward, and pinched her new slave’s nipples.

Audrey gasped, then sighed when Bella released her grip.

“Did you like that?”

Audrey nodded her head but said nothing.

“Let’s try that again. This time, it’ll feel like an orgasm for as long as I can maintain my grip. You ready?”

Before Audrey could answer, Bella stepped forward and pinched her nipples again.

Audrey let out a loud yelp of pleasure, bit her lip and moaned deeply. When her knees buckled, Bella struggled to maintain her hold on Audrey’s breasts.

Audrey opened her mouth, gasped, and cried out, “Oh, God! Oooooooh!”

“That’s right. Don’t hold yourself back. Just give yourself in to the simple pleasure I’m giving you now.”

Audrey started to tremble, panting quickly and sweating profusely. Her skin became so slippery that Bella couldn’t maintain her grip. Audrey collapsed onto the floor, struggling to catch her breath. Her hands immediately found their way between her legs as she rubbed herself slightly to ease the transition back into a normal breathing pattern.

“Now it’s my turn,” said Bella as she peeled off her pants, to reveal a cleanly shaved pussy. “You ever eat a girl out before?”

“Just once…”

“Of course,” laughed Bella as she sat down on the floor and spread her legs. “Let’s see what we can do about refining your techniques, shall we?”

Audrey crawled towards Bella and plunged her face onto her mistress’s clit, which was already throbbing slightly from the rush of power she was exerting over the teller.

“That’s right,” cooed Bella. “A little higher.”

Audrey paused, took a deep breath, and craned her neck slightly to follow Bella’s instructions. When she hit the right spot, Bella gasped, “That’s it. Right there. A little harder….”

Audrey began to suck at the folds of skin that melded smoothly with her own tongue. Bella wrapped her legs around her slave’s neck to give her more direct access before arching her back and screaming her approval and appreciation.

“Don’t stop!” cried Bella as Audrey continued her relentless assault on her pussy, her tongue occasionally slipping in between the folds of skin and lapping up some of the juices presented for her.

As climax after climax coursed through Bella, she found herself wondering if her fellow freshly-minted superheroines might appreciate the talents of a girl like Audrey. “There! That’s … that’s enough,” she was able to stammer before passing out from the pleasure.

Audrey, noting that Bella had fallen asleep, crawled next to her, snuggled into her side, and fell asleep herself.

Chapter 13

The chief of police agreed to a hastily-arranged meeting with Admiral Anticrime in a precinct that would be convenient for the both of them. Admiral Anticrime was talented enough at flying with his jet-pack, that he landed directly on the front step of the building, pushed open the double doors, and strode confidently into the hallway.

Several officers greeted the superhero. Officer Ossifer spoke, “Chief Speef told us you’d be here soon. Please, come with me.”

The two men strode confidently and wordlessly down a long corridor that was in need of a new paint job. When they reached a conference room, Officer Ossifer opened the door and gestured for the hero to step inside. The chief said, “Thank you, young man. You may go back to your desk now.”

“Thank you, sir!” The young officer turned on his heel and walked away.

Admiral Anticrime closed the door. Chief Speef immediately said, “So tell me, Admiral. What do you mean when you say you don’t trust the Just-Ass League? I mean, they’ve already done something that’s more than impressive by convincing a dangerous rogue to turn himself in rather than staying out on the street. And between you and me, if he’s in jail, he’ll probably be better off because he won’t have to worry about a place to live or where he’s going to get his next meal.”

“Sure, but something doesn’t sit right about the whole thing. This isn’t about the bank robber himself. It’s about the motives of these young girls. How many people were there? The video captured six, but could there be more?”

“I guess.”

“And at that, only two of them actually did anything. The other four … just seemed to, you know, be there. Why were they there before the robbery? I couldn’t tell from the video and it made me think that they were just waiting for a crime to be committed, just so they could stop it!”

“I’m surprised at you. You actually sound … jealous. If you must know, I interrogated several people in the bank. They were waiting for a manager so they could discuss setting up an account for their hero ventures. The two that got on line behind Benny Bedny did so because they didn’t like the way he kept his hand in his pocket. Turns out that their suspicions paid off.”

“How do you know that if you didn’t interview any of them?”

“That’s what they told the bank manager before they left. They knew they were going to get some publicity from all of this and they didn’t want to be in the media spotlight. I’m guessing they saw the way the press treated you during Levi Evil’s trial and didn’t want that to happen to them. They said they’d return to the bank when things weren’t so busy…”

“But how’d they do it?”

“Now that’s a great mystery, isn’t it?

“You sure you can’t put some kind of surveillance on them?”

“For assisting in stopping a dangerous criminal? I don’t think so…”

“But don’t my instincts count for something?”

“Of course they do. But right now, that’s all they are. I’m sorry, my friend, but there isn’t a whole lot I can do. If they want to stop crimes, my department is all for it. And you should be too. It’ll lighten the load of your work and it might just frighten off some would-be criminals at the same time.”

“Thank you, Leif. I appreciate your candor. One last thing, if you don’t mind. May I go visit the bank robber?”

“Be my guest.”

“Thank you.” After a brief pause, the hero added, “So did you catch the game last night?”

“I wish I hadn’t,” said the chief.

Chapter 14

Benny Bedny raised his head when he heard the warden call out, “Bedny! You’ve got a visitor!”

The warden approached the the would-be bank robber’s cell and said, “Admiral Anticrime would like to have a word with you, so…”

The superhero came into Bedny’s line of sight and smiled. “Thank you, Warden Horton. I think I can take it from here.”

“You’re very welcome, Admiral Anticrime. Is there anything else you need?”

“Just a little privacy.”

“Whatever you need, sir!”

The warden strode away down the hall. Once Admiral Anticrime could no longer hear the echoing footsteps of the warden, he spoke. “Hello, Mr. Bedny. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?”

“Of course, Admiral Anticrime.”

“I’d like to know why you tried to rob that bank, if you don’t mind.”

“I needed the money and I’d gotten tired of asking for handouts.”

“I see. And I’m sorry you needed the money. Now, a lot of people who’ve seen you around, said you’re homeless. Is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“How long have you been homeless, if you don’t mind my asking.”

“I lost my job about four years ago and got kicked out of my apartment a few months later. I’ve been living on the streets ever since.”

“More than three years, then?”

“Yes.”

“Now I’ve been looking over your file, and this is the first time you’ve ever resorted to a crime since you’ve been homeless, unless you count loitering. What changed that made you decide you wanted to rob a bank?”

“I needed the money and I got tired of asking for handouts.”

“Yes. You said that. But what changed?”

“I needed the money and I got tired of asking for handouts.”

The hero put his hand up to his chin and scowled. “Hmmmmm…. All right. The women who convinced you to wait in the bank for the police. Did you know them?”

“No, but I’d like to.” He grinned mischievously. “If you know what I mean.”

Admiral Anticrime laughed. “Um. Yes. Yes I do. They were pretty hot, weren’t they?”

“Oh, yeah.”

“Um. Could you step a little closer to me? I want to see something.”

The admitted criminal stood up and walked closer to the bars of his cell. Admiral Anticrime leaned in close and tried to get a good look into the robber’s eyes. “Tell me about those women again.”

The criminal smiled and said, “They were really hot, don’t you think?”

Admiral Anticrime nodded. “And why’d you rob that bank again?”

“I needed the money and I got tired of asking for handouts.”

“Right.” There was definitely something different in the look in Benny Bedny’s eyes when he talked about his motives for committing a bank robbery, compared with talking about the Just-Ass League. A missing spark, a lack of emotional connection, something, with the bank robbery. “Could you do me a favor and give me your hand?”

Benny held out his right hand for the superhero, who took it in his own. Admiral Anticrime traced his fingers over the Benny’s palm and before saying, “Hang on one sec.”

Admiral Anticrime reached into his utility belt and retrieved a small star-shaped object. “I want to try something, if you don’t mind. You might feel a little bit of pain for a few seconds, but then it’ll be over.”

“Wha—“ Before the vagrant could complete his thoughts, the hero plunged the star into the man’s palm. Benny screamed in pain.

Admiral Anticrime pulled the star out of Benny’s hand and the screaming stopped immediately.

Benny immediately withdrew his hand and shook his head. “Admiral Anticrime! What… Wait. Where am I? Am I in prison?”

“Yes, Benny. You’re in prison.”

“Wh—why? What happened?”

“You tried to rob a bank.”

“What? No. That’s impossible!”

“Why? Tell me what you remember…”

“Well, I remember this really hot girl bringing me a sandwich. She was wearing a tight fitting shirt that clung to her tits and… I remember thinking that she was both kind and beautiful and… Well, now here I am…”

“Interesting. What can you tell me about the girl?”

“Ohly that her tits were just perfect and I guess she knew it. She was wearing a white t-shirt that looked soaked, so there wasn’t a whole lot left to the imagination, if you know what I mean. I think it had a J on the front of it.”

“Really? That’s … illuminating. Thank you for your time. Depending on how things go, I’ll talk to the chief about giving you some leniency.”

“Thank you, Admiral Anticrime.”

The superhero walked away and started to formulate a plan. He’d need help with this one, though. Chief Speef could probably offer exactly what he needed.

Chapter 15

Admiral Anticrime had appealed to the local news station in time for the 11 o’clock news, to allow him to make a public welcome to the Just-Ass League into the world of crimefighting, along with an offer to meet with them to better coordinate efforts. With Chief Speef’s assistance, a hotline was set up to facilitate communication. In the end, the six superheroines agreed to meet with Admiral Anticrime in the warehouse district the following night.

The hero arrived at the rendez-vous point first, thus giving him the opportunity to test all three of the latest modifications he had made to his supersuit: a surveillance camera, a radio communicator, and, most importantly, a tiny device that would deliver a jolt of pain to the back of the superhero’s neck if he should fall victim to the women’s wiles as Benny Bedny had.

After Chief Speef tried out the third device, Admiral Anticrime rubbed his neck and mumbled, “Here’s hoping we don’t have to use it…”

“Roger that,” the chief responded into the headphone implanted in the hero’s ear.

Soon, the six women wearing soaked t-shirts strode into the warehouse.

“Good evening, ladies! I take it you’re the Just-Ass League?”

“Yes. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” said Ariella. “We’ve been fans for a long time.”

“I must say that I don’t know everything you’re capable of, but I’m a big fan of what I’ve seen of you so far.”

The Just-Ass League formed a circle around him. “Well, ladies, those are really nice … shirts. They seem a little … damp. Isn’t that uncomfortable?”

“Not really,” said Bella. “It helps keep us cool on hot days like today.”

The six girls closed in on the superhero. Stella allowed the hem of her shirt to brush the hero’s hand.

“Yes. I can see that.” He took a deep breath and said, “So, what’re your names, girls? I, um…”

“You need to know so you know whose name to scream out later on tonight?” chuckled Gisella.

“Yeah. I guess you could say that.”

“Well, why don’t you tell us your real name, Admiral Anticrime. What’s your alter-ego?” asked Louella.

“Of course. It’s…” He felt a jolt of pain in the back of his neck. “Ow! What? Whoa…. I’m sorry. What were we talking about?”

Ariella stepped closer to him and took his hand in her own. “We were just talking about how you’ll let us get all the bad guys from here on in…”

“Of course. Whatever you need from me.”

The chief spoke into Admiral Anticrime’s microphone. “I’ve heard enough. Get out of there!”

“Did you girls hear something? Is someone else here?”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake!” cried Chief Speef before delivering another jolt of pain into the superhero’s neck. “Admiral Anticrime, I don’t quite get it, but they control people through their shirts! Don’t look and don’t touch!”

“What? Oh….” He took off into the air. “Ladies, I hate to do this to you, but…” He pushed a few buttons on the sleeve of his super uniform, and shot a laser beam directly at Ariella’s shirt. It disintegrated, leaving her standing there, topless. She quickly covered her breasts in response.

Gisella and Bella immediately rushed to her side. “Are you okay, Ariella?”

“I’m … I’m fine.” The moment of confusion allowed the hero to destroy Gisella’s and Bella’s shirts. In rapid succession, he destroyed the other three shirts as well.

From above, the hero said, “I know what you girls did. You got Benny Bedny to rob the bank so you could stop him. Why’d you do that?”

“To show we’re here and to show what we can do. We’re here to help you,” gasped Louella.

“Uh huh. Right. Is there someone else who’s involved with all this?”

“Sure. We all met through Martha Mothbag and her wet t-shirt invention,” offered Stella.

“Perfect. I’m going to tie the six of you up and bring you to justice. Chief, do you know where you can find Martha?”

“I think so. Doesn’t she own the…”

“The Sub Grub Pub and Club,” said the hero, finishing the chief’s sentence.

As Admiral Anticrime brought the women to justice, he sighed. “It’s too bad. I’d kind of appreciate having another superhero to help fight all of these criminals.”

The chief consoled the hero. “Some day, Admiral Anticrime. Some day….”