The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just Deserves

Plot: Paul the perpetrator in the Quick Fix is off to Edinburgh for another case. This one involves giving justice a prosecuting attorney who has bent the rules

Yvonne dropped Paul off at the airport in time for him to catch the evening shuttle to Edinburgh. He sat on the plane in a seat by himself not engaging in any telepathic activities. He thought about his latest commission and was pleased that he considered it normal. He was to investigate why the son of his client was being charged by the Scottish Police for a date rape offence.

When he arrived at the airport he took a taxi straight to his hotel thinking he would attend the court case on Monday and see where it went from there.

Next morning finds Paul sitting in the back of a court room watching the proceedings of the action against the young man in the dock. The defendant had been charged with rape, the victim being an obese young woman with dirty blond hair who claimed she was date raped by the defendant whilst under the influence of some mind control drug.

The story seemed incredible if the defendant did indeed have a mind control drug there were millions of more suited targets. Looking at the Prosecuting Attorney he would included her at the top of such a list. Being one with considerable telepathic and mind control powers he reached out and read the mind of the victim. He was surprised to learn that it was the obese victim that had used a drug on the defendant and made him attempt the rape but he also found that the prosecuting attorney was in cahoots with the scam having provided the drug. He reached into the defendant to find out why and learned that he had successfully stolen funds form the Attorney’s personal accounts by hacking into her computer and installing a Trojan that recorded all her passwords and key strokes that were used while she was managing her online accounts. She had found out it was him but had no proof to prosecute. She had contrived this scam to in order to put him away. Paul wanted to find where the drug had come from and decided that he would not allow this case to find the hacker guilty of a crime he would not have naturally committed.

Paul once again reached into the victim’s mind and removed all her memories of the preparation and execution of the scam. He also removed any memory of the event in the mind of the defendant just in time. Minutes later he was asked how he pleaded, and his relied was “Not guilty”. This shocked the attorney who had expected a guilty plea, so she asked the court for an adjournment to review her case. The defending attorney asked for bail to which the prosecutor objected. The Sheriff rejected the application for bail and granted the adjournment.

Following this the Sheriff left the court room and the defendant was returned to the cells. While the prosecutor was discussing the options with her team Paul invaded her mind and learned that she was called Mrs June Dobson and he extracted all he needed to know about where he could get her. It turned out that she had confiscated a large quantity of a drug with mind control properties when a junior prosecution attorney and had used it gain her current position. There were a number of mind zapped victims lying in her wake.

Paul decided that he would need time consider the options so he made a list of who might need help and left the court room. As he was going though the door he noticed a young woman outside wearing a long hooded raincoat that looked out of place. Examining her mind Paul discovered that this young person had a rubber fetish and was not wearing anything underneath. . He could detect high levels of stress in the mind of this woman so digging deeper he learned that this fetish was not natural and had been put there by the prosecutor. She was much embraced to be wearing just a mackintosh and this embracement was used to fuel the fetish. Paul decided to ease her anguish so he removed to control measures driving the strife and made the fetish natural. He thought two cases with a latex theme back to back is very unusual but was determined that this time he would leave things right.

Driving back to his Hotel Paul decided that giving June a fetish that she would not be able to control, would be a suitable punishment. Next day he returned to the court house, there was no sign of the young woman in the mackintosh but June was back in the same court room dealing with another case. Standing at the back of the court room he projected an image of a large shinny black rubber dildo and placed it in her mind attached to her arousal synapses so that when ever she sees one she will become extremely aroused and when aroused her mind would fill with the image he had installed. He also inserted controls that would make her tongue stick to any dildo it came into contact with until she had at least two organisms. He made one final irreversible change that removed her free will when wearing rubber cloths and lastly removed all knowledge pertaining to her hiding location for her MC drugs he would collect them all before he departed from Edinburgh .

Paul then left the court house to seek out and restore the minds of the many victims she had stepped over during her career.

After dealing with all June’s victims in the local vicinity, Paul controlled the young woman with the rubber fetish to call in at a seedy adult sex shop and purchased a pair of latex knickers with large built in rubber dildos and a large black rubber penis vibrator. He also instructed her to deliver them to June at her office address with a thank you note.

Later that day when the June checked her office she noticed the package among her waiting mail and wondered what it could be, she recognised the hand witting on the envelop as of her old secretary’s so she started to open it. After pulling out the thank you note her interest was pricked and she opened the softer of the enclosed plastic bags, the knickers slithered out and fell on the floor. Her initial reaction was one of anger “why would that stupid slut send me these” she thought but as she stooped to pick up the knickers intending to throw them in the trash, the attached dildos came into view. For a second she stopped, looking at the dildos she could not believe their reaction. Her head filled with mixed emotions she felt comfort, happiness even love and she became suddenly aroused. Her arousal together with the sight of her new fetish provided a positive feedback loop raising her arousal even more and after a few seconds she swooned into a dead faint.

She awoke, lying on the floor with the knickers still in her hands and the dildo still sticking out. Seeing it, her arousal started to climb again, in her confusion she closed her eyes and her arousal levelled out but her mind filled with the images inserted by Paul. In her confusion, although she had recognised that she should not look at the knickers she knew that they had an effect on her. In her aroused state she though she should put them on. So looking up at the ceiling she entered her private bathroom and reaching under her skirt she removed her silk knickers then using only feel she changed into the rubber knickers with both dildos firmly planted.

Exiting her bathroom she fought down the arousal caused by the intrusions and went back to her desk. Picking up the package again she knew there was something else but was scared to open the second package. She decided to do some work so continued to go through the remainder of the mail. The intrusions in her anus and pussy continued to fight with her concentration. While dealing with the last important piece of mail, the phone rang. Answering it in her normal manor she found her self talking to the sender of the packages who asked if she had received them. June screamed down the line “Why did you send this garbage and what magical consequences do you expect to happen” “I know nothing about any magical effects they were bought across the counter in a normal way and offered as a gift to say thank you for what you have done for me”.

June wondered why she sounded so happy she had intended that she would always hate her need to wear latex all the time and said “Why are you in your present state of mind and what has caused this change”. The caller replied “I just love wearing these clothes you forced me to buy and I just wanted to say thank you”. Then before June had decided how to reply the caller continued “I bet you just love those knickers I sent you, have you tried them on yet”. June realised that she did love the knickers and replied “Yes I put them on straight away”. The caller then said “You will want to wear them always just like me and if, you want you can come around after work and try on some matching outfits, you will be very welcome”. June still confused said “I will not be wearing these all the time and I have no intention of coming round to your place so DO NOT call again”. The caller then replied “Don’t be like that, if you don’t want to come around here, perhaps I can meet you somewhere else”. Before June could respond the line went dead.

During this call she had become more accustom to the intruders and her arousal had subsided. After making a number of works related phone calls where no new commands or instruction were presented, she returned to look at the unopened package. She toyed with the package while she was thinking what it could be; it was a long box about 10 inches in length and 3 inches square.

She decided that it would not be prudent to open it at her desk so she would take it home and open it there so put it in her handbag. The time had come to attend her next court case so she put on her coat and walked out of the office and across the road to the Court House. The action of walking made the intrusions move and the tight latex around her posterior provide more stimulation. The further she travelled the higher her arousal crept and images of large black penises began to fill her mind. She almost walked past he Court house but caught herself just in time. As she went into the secure entrance the security guard recognising her said “Hello Mrs Dobson how are you feeling today”. June looked at him and not remembering his name she replied “Apart from needing to be well and truly fucked I am feeling fine thank you”. The shocked security guard just stared at her as she walked on past. June wondered why she had given such an explicit reply but thought she had got away with it. Before she entered the court room she went to speak to the victim to find out why the defendant changed his plea. She entered a room where a solicitor was with the victim. As soon as she entered, was told that the victim appeared to have no knowledge of the alleged rape attempt and she is wishing to withdraw from the case entirely. After remonstrating with the two present the solicitor said “June, in light of this lack of memory we cannot proceed with this action. You will have to see the Sheriff and withdraw the case”

June left the room immediately and started to climb the stairs to the Sheriffs chambers. The action of climbing caused the stimulation to increase and the consequential arousal filled her mind with the shinny black penis images. She entered the outer office hot and bothered and saw a shinny black penis sitting in the seat normally occupied by the Sheriff’s secretary. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and when opening them the image hadn’t changed so she said “I need to speak to the Sheriff before the next case”

The penis replied in a voice that sounded like the Sheriff’s secretary “The Sheriff is busy right now however I will let him know when he is finished. Are you all right, you seem to be very flustered for some reason”. June replied “Flustered, you bet I am flustered I am being fucked by my knickers and my case has fallen apart”.

“Listen June, that is too much information, I will pass on your message about the case but you must keep information about your knickers and anything else personal to yourself” replied the penis. June answered “Thank you when the Sheriff is free I will be in the toilet across to corridor”. “Instead of hiding in the toilet come and hide underneath my desk and while you are there you could service my pussy with your tongue”

June could not think of any excuse not to, so crawled under the desk between the secretary and the courtesy panel. Out of sight she pulled down the panties from shinny black penis and went to work using her tongue. One hand went between her own legs and caused the dildo in her own pussy to move in and out. She had brought the secretary to three organisms before her own simulation caused her first one but she still could not detach her tongue or stop any of the stimulation. The secretary came three more times before June came for the second time upon this she ceased.

The secretary said “I have never been brought to so many organisms in one sitting; you must make more of your cases fall apart so you can do that again”. Before June had a chance to move from beneath the desk the Sheriff came out of his office and the Secretary passed on the message about the case. “Where is June” asked the Sheriff. “She had to attend to something very important but I will find her for you in a minute” replied the secretary. “Send her straight in when you find her” said the Sheriff returning to his inner sanctum closing the door.

The secretary whispered to June “you had better go and freshen up and then go straight in”. June extricated herself form beneath the desk and rushed out to the toilet. Whilst washing and freshening up she thought about what she had done since that morning and realised that she was no longer in control, She planned to tell the Sheriff about it all including the changes to the victim and the defendant. Feeling much better she returned to the outer office and was relieved to find the secretary sitting there smiling. “You are looking much better now, go right in but remember to keep all your personal information to yourself”.

June knocked and went in, finding the Sheriff ready in his robes for the start of the case. She opened by apologising for the lateness of this report and continued to describe her thoughts regarding the changes to the Defendant and the victim who had both forgotten the events recorded in their previous statements when she came to mention her own difficulties she found she found she could not say a word. The Sheriff told her that she must investigate personally this occurrence leaving no stone unturned, so what ever caused it can be prevented from affecting any other cases.

June promised to start immediately and advised the she would arrange for her assistant to take over all her other duties. They walked together down to the court room and June announced that the case against the defendant had been withdrawn.

The Sheriff closed the proceedings by apologising to the defendant telling him he must ensure that he does not come before this court again. He also announced that June was taking a sabbatical and her responsibilities would be taken up by her assistant.

When she was able to leave the court house June called her assistant on her mobile telling him what the Sheriff had instructed and asked him to meet her in her office in fifteen minutes. Luckily she was on the phone when she went past the security guard and she walked slowly fighting the stimulation, made by the knickers, back to her office.

On arriving back at her desk she sat down and fought back the mounting arousal thinking about what effects this had on her she decided to make some notes but when she tried to put pen to paper she found she was prevented form writing anything down.

When she tried to list the items she needed to pass on to her assistant she was able to write without a problem. Went she had finished her list she left her office going to the front desk with the intention of finding out where her assistant was.

On her way, she met a man she did not recognise coming towards her and asked “Who are you and do you have the authorisation to be here. Paul replied “I am Detective Sergeant Millington for the Special Investigation branch and I am here to investigate the alleged use of mind control drugs in Edinburgh”. June asked “Could I see your warrant card”. Paul took out his hotel signature card and showing it to June forced her mind to see a real warrant card. “That is fine, how can I help you” continued June.

Paul produced a list and said “I have been to see all these people and the only common thing to all of them is you, what have you got to say for yourself”.

June explained that “She did know all the people on that list but had no idea why they would need to be interviewed as part of an investigation”. Paul replied “As an attorney you should know the importance about being truthful. I urge you, no demand that you be truthful in all you answers to future questions”. June replied saying “of cause I will be truthful, come back into my office so we can continue this in private”.

Once they were safely inside June’s office with the door firmly closed, Paul asked “What do you know about mind control”. June replied “Mind control is the act of forcing specific behaviours into people that would not be their normal behaviour”. Paul continued “and why would someone do this”.

June continued “If someone was hurt or hindered up by someone, changing their behaviour would be a suitable means to get them out of the way”. Tell me said Paul “what did Helen do to deserve being turned into a rubber fetishist.

June was about to claim total ignorance of this matter but instead said “She was having an affair with my husband and they were both undermining my position here”. So you used some mind control substance or device to turn your husband into a homosexual and your secretary into a rubber loving slut”.

June answered “It was a substance when ministered in a drink made the victim very suggestible and any suggestions administered during the affective phase of the drug would become fixed for ever”. Paul replied “How long was this drug in the active phase”. June said “It took about ten minutes to become active and stayed active for roughly thirty to forty-five minutes”.

Paul went on saying “I want you to imagine that you were given such a drug fifteen minutes ago how do you wish me to proceed”. June replied “if I was given the drug 15 minutes ago you would be able to do anything and I would not be able to stop you, but I would like you to be perfectly quiet for forty-five minutes”.

Paul using his telepathic abilities caused all his words to become engrained in her mind said “Well June you have absolutely no will power you will do what ever you are told to do by anyone, if you are told to be something or believe something you will become or accept as true their assertions. You will not acknowledge that any change has taken place and you will always accept full ownership for your actions, you must always present your self as someone in full control and will always give plausible explanations for anything you do that is challenged. When you are given any new truths you will be aware of the old truth and any conflict created until midnight when you will forget your old truth believing that your new truth has been as that for ever. If you try to circumvent any change by writing notes to your self or leaving hints you will not be able to read your notes or appreciate any hints or inconsistencies once the 12 o’clock deadline has passed”.

June said “It’s a good job I didn’t take any drugs other wise I would be completely screwed, those suggestions were much worse than any I might have been responsible for. I would be at everyone’s mercy even those that I may have screwed”.

Paul replied “Think about what I have instructed and when ever you find yourself in an embarrassing or humiliating situation, you will become extremely aroused and unable to say no or provide any negative response, One last thing before I go, you can only cum when you are using a device that would not normally be used to stimulate a pussy”.

Paul stood up and walked to the door when June said “Please you cannot leave me like this, what will happen to me”. Paul continued to open the door and left without further comment, he had a plane to catch.

June sat there for several minutes contemplating what he had said and felt very anxious as to how she could test her susceptibility to having no free will. As she was trying to come up with a safe plan there was a knock on the door.

As a person in full control she couldn’t avoid any possible interaction and shouted “come-in”. The person that entered was her old secretary who was wearing a latex blouse and full skirt. June said in her normal domineering tone “What can I do for you”? Helen replied “I met a man this morning and he told me of your current dilemma and I wanted to be the first to try it out”. June replied “Try what out and what dilemma are you referring”.

Helen said “I have brought you some clothes to wear that match your knickers. Please remove all your clothes except the knickers if you are still wearing them”. June shrieked “I will not undress in my office” but found herself removing all her clothes and continued “I am not doing this because you instructed I am going to change into casual clothes in my cupboard”.

When June stood wearing only her latex knickers, Helen handed her a latex full bra and said “put this on”. June put it on saying “I’ll just try this for a little while”. Helen then produced a pair of Victorian bloomers and told June to put them on over her knickers. As June pulled them up Helen produced a latex long sleeved top telling June to put it on and then produced a pencil hobble skirt that reached down to her ankles.

June pulled the top over her head and smoothed it down and then stepped into the hobble skirt. Helen helped her to get it up over her bum and fastened the waist fixture before pulling the side zip all the way down to the floor where it only gave nine or ten inches of movement between June’s feet.

June was about to say something when Helen said “before you speak let me finish, put your hand behind your back”, when June had complied Helen attached a pair of police issue handcuffs around each wrist and then pulled a short cape over her head just long enough to hide her hands, it had buttons in front which Helen closed and a collar which she locked.

“There don’t you look nice, Peter would like to see you at home as soon as you can get there but you are not allowed to ask anyone for help” said Helen as she picked up all June’s cast of clothing. “You will be able to speak again once I am outside your office door” continued Helen as she took June’s clothes and left.

June stood there thinking that she must have been given the drug but she couldn’t imagine when. Realising that she had to get home she reached behind her picking up her hand bag walked to the door. With her back to the door holding her bag in one hand she felt for the handle with the other and finding it opened the door.

Once out into the corridor, she walked slowly to the front desk and telling the receptionist that she was heading off to a fetish fancy dress party said good bye and hobbled out.

She could not raise her arm to hail a cab so walked slowly towards the bus stop at the end of the block. On her way she had many strange looks from passers by. One little boy, turned to his mother and asked, “What is she, wearing mummy”. His mother replied “Come away dear, she is not someone you should talk too”.

As June walked on, a car pulled up to the kerb beside her and the man inside wound down the window and shouted “Get in I’ll give you a lift”. June recognised the voice as Peter her husband so she walked to the door of the car. When she failed to open it the Peter reached across and opened the door and when she slithered in he closed it. As Peter moved the car back into the traffic, he said “and what do you think you look like walking around the street like that”. June replied “I thought he would give it a try after seeing Helen earlier”.

Peter said “Helen and I love each other very much and we have decided we want to get married. Now I know you don’t love me and haven’t done for a very long time so I have arranged for you to go and live with one of Helen’s acquaintances. In the word of rubber there are those who dominate and those who submit. You are now in the latter group so I am going to give you to one of the former.

June started to plead “Peter Please I” Peter interrupted and said “I don’t think your owner will want you speaking so from now on you can only speak when asked a question that requires a reply. Now let me finish uninterrupted. The person I am taking you to someone I hope, is someone you will become to hate. She is someone who loves to humiliate and dominate her slaves. Peter drove for a long time and turned into a very imposing driveway and up to a very secure looking gate. Peter stopped to car beside the communication pod and pressed the button. “A voice came from the speaker in the pod saying “This is a private estate, If you have an appointment please state your name otherwise good bye. Peter shouted “It is Peter Dobson I am expected”.

The gates slowly swung open and Peter drove through the gates and up a very long drive to a grand old house that must have had twenty bedrooms. As he approached the house, a man in uniform stopped him and instructed that he drive to the stables. Peter stopped beside the stable building and got out. Walking around the car he opened the door for June and said “Come on get out”. June slithered out and Peter pulled her into a standing position.

A tall woman wearing a latex ridding jacket and jodhpurs said “Peter welcome to my humble estate, is this the lady you mentioned in your pleasant phone conversation”. Peter replied “Yes Mistress this is June”. The woman turned to June and said “That my dear is the last time you will hear that name, from now on you will be known as “eleven” and you will only ever answer to that name”.

Peter would you please bring eleven into the stables. The woman turned and went back into the building, Peter instructed June to follow and walked in behind her. Inside the stable was unlike any Peter could have imagined it was very clean and there were no signs of horses. The woman walked up to a stall opened the gate and stood to one side June stopped in front of the stall and Peter instructed “in you go eleven”. June walked into the stall, it was very clean and there was a single bunk along the back wall, a toilet bucket and some strange apparatus on one side and two food bowls attached to the wall at elbow height on the other side. There was water in one and what looked like porridge in the other. The woman said “This is your new home; you must never attempt to leave this stall unless you are accompanied by me or one of my staff. For now you can remain dresses as you are, tomorrow you will be given your new clothes. The gate was closed and bolted.

The woman then turned to Peter and said “This concluded our business unless you would like to stay here for a while”. Peter replied “Thank you but no, Helen will be waiting and I can’t wait to feel her arms around me”.

The mistress then wished Peter a pleasant drive back to Edinburgh and eleven heard the car drive away, she sat on the bed and cried. She was still unable to talk and she was still locked in handcuffs wearing latex knickers and a hobble skirt resulting in not being able to relieve herself even though there was, what looked like, a toilet in the corner of the stall.

Eleven lay down on the bed and fell into a light sleep. She was awoken later in the evening when she heard movement in the building. When the lights came on, she saw a girl dressed in a latex pony costume being escorted to a near by stall, as soon as the girl was in her stall and the gate closed and bolted the room was cleared and the lights turned off.

Eleven tried to go back to sleep but the image of the pony girl haunted her, as she began to realise that this would be her new life.

Paul meanwhile was sitting on the shuttle going south he was once again sitting by him self but there was a pair of young girls in a seat across the isle who chattered the whole way. They talked about some girl at school who they obviously didn’t like, who was apparently having an afire with a teacher, one girl seemed to have a lot of information and was telling her friend all the gory details. Their insistent chatter made Paul angry so he looked into the one doing all the talking and found she was making it all up. The girl she was talking about was a close friend of the other one and this attack was a means to make her switch alliances. Paul pushed his psi into her mind and made her completely submissive to both the girl sitting next to her and to the girl she was maligning. He pushed knowledge into the other girl that her companion was telling lies and gave her the desire to control and humiliate her. This girl waited for a gap in the barrage of slander and said “Look Mavis what you are saying is crap, you know Gill would not do those things, I think you should go to the toilet and clean your mouth out by eating the soap”. The noisy girl got up and went to the toilet and Paul closed his eyes in the much needed silence.

Next morning eleven was awoken by two latex covered stable maids who came in chattering about some boy or other. They came to elevens stall and when they entered they told eleven to stand up. The started to undress her and when they came to the hand cuffs they cut away her clothes until she was completely naked except for the handcuffs. They led her to the end of the stable building were there was a wet room with a walking shower. While one girl left the building the other girl started to cut all elevens hair off, first with scissors and then with a razor. When all her hair was gone the girl showered her vigorously. When her shower was finished the first girl came back with a bunch of keys. They tried several before they found one that unlocked the handcuffs.

Eleven was roughly dried off and then taken to another room with pony tack and cupboards full of latex pony clothing. The girls produced a hood with long ears on top which they fitted over elevens head the collar came down as far as her shoulder and the back of the hood was zipped and laced until it was very tight. It had holes for the eyes and on big hole for her mouth and nose but there were press stood fastenings around the large hole which were probably for a horse’s nose extension.

They next pulled on a long sleeved top with a back zip and attached bondage mittens. Before they pulled this up over her out stretched arms, one of the girls smeared the hood collar with glue. When eleven’s hands were firmly placed in the bondage mittens they pulled the top on over the collar and zipped the back together.

They smoothed down the join between the hood and the top and then produced a pair of leggings with built in boots in the shape of horses hooves. The top was fitted with a strong looking belt but there was no fabric covering her pussy or her arse. The girls fitted eleven’s feet into the boots which internally were akin to ballet boots and then pulled the leggings up her legs and up to her waist where they fastened the heavy belt and locked the fastening.

Eleven was told to give them a twirl and did so as they checked the clothing for fit. One girl produced a long full tail that was attached to a plug and pushed this plug into her anus.

She was then taken back to her stall where one of the girls entered with her and showed her a metal post next to the toilet bucket which looked to have a clamp on top controlled by a foot pedal. The girl explained that this was used to hold the butt plug while she used the toilet.

The girl positioned her so then the tail was though the clamp and then instructed her to stand on the pedal which clamped the tail. The girl then instructed her to pull herself off the plug and if she needed to use the toilet to do so now.

There was no seat on the bucket so eleven squatted down and relieved herself. When she was finished the girl instructed her to stand in front of the plug and to push back on it so it goes home. When it was firmly back in its place eleven was told to stand on the foot pedal again, this time the tail was released and the toilet flushed.

The girl instructed her to never remove her tail except when she needed to relieve herself and to always put it back before she flushed.

Before the girls left they replenished her food and refilled the water bowl. Closing and bolting the gate they wondered off chatting again.

Eleven was left alone to consider her fate she had no knowledge of any other name or life but for some reason she was incredibly aroused and her hand could not stimulate her pussy or massage her breasts. She stated to cry again and the girl in the other stall shouted if you need to fuck yourself put the tail in its holder and use the plug to fuck you pussy. But make sure they are not about; they mustn’t see you doing it.

Eleven went back to the toilet and put the tail in the clamp and locked it in place she pulled way from it and turning around fed it into her pussy and then rocked back and forward stimulating her much needed passion. After several minutes eleven had an earth shattering orgasm and she slipped to the floor.

Hearing a noise outside the building she quickly stood up push her arse back onto the plug and flushed the toilet. She lay down on her bunk and fell into a wonderful post orgasmic sleep. Perhaps her life wasn’t too bad after all.