The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story is the third in a series following Just Passing By and Just Passing Through. While it isn’t necessary to read these others beforehand, it may be worth giving them a look.

Just Passing Through Town

It was a beautiful fall day, perfect for a drive through the outskirts of town. Being a Sunday, everyone was taking it easy. There were no reasons to rush on a cool day like this. In the park on the edge of town, a soccer match finished up. Dotted along the sides of the field soccer mom’s lovingly watched their kids do their best. It was a sparse crowd, but the morning games always had the least amount of parents show up. Down a winding country road that slowly became city streets, the Family Planning Center was opening for business. This was a small town, not much need for long hours, but the weekends were when they saw even the occasional visitor. Not too far down the road a church service was going on. The weather outside was perfect, the sun just catching the towering stained glass windows as an organ played somewhere within. Winding even further down the road was a small car dealership. The sales person, a woman, waited eagerly for any potential buyers. This was a small town with small worries, one where nothing ever really happened. Of course the roar of an engine brought an end to all that.

The vehicle was like some hybrid between a Ferrari and some space-age muscle car. The angles in the carefully formed metal surround looked sleek and yet quite aggressive. Naturally, the bright red paint was adorned by scorching yellow flames that flowed along the sides. This was a car designed to draw attention. Yet nobody would see this car or its driver. The driver was a sight to behold, a stunning creature beyond proper description. Her long red hair blew in the wind, dark shades hiding her beautiful eyes. Her body looked as though it already had two airbags built in. The seatbelt wrapped so tightly it seemed to almost vanish in between her breasts. Her expression was one of knowing contentment. This was Stephanie, and she was just passing through town.

In the park Belinda watched her son slapping his fellow teammates on their backs. He was such a good team leader, motivating them whether they won or lost. The game was only part of the experience to Sam, she thought. He thrived on the social part, just being able to get out and do something with other kids his age. It was an important lesson, one she felt she’d done well in teaching him. She sometimes worried about Sam, wondering why he hadn’t met some nice girl and mentioned the possibility of going out. He was a good looking kid, the spitting image of his father at his age. Belinda smiled, thinking of the first time she’d seen Sam’s father.

She’d been a scrawny little girl with red hair in pigtails. She could almost remember the fluttering in her chest as she’d looked his way. Of course he didn’t really become interested in her until a few years later, when her scrawny physique blossomed into the rapidly maturing one she had throughout high school. Now, Belinda never questioned getting a certain amount of male attention. Even when the games were more crowded, she caught other parents and some of the kids looking her way. She only hoped some girl was looking Sam’s way. He needed a girlfriend, he needed someone to experience all the thrills of first love with.

She waved as Sam came running across the field to where she’d parked. Her van was on the side of the road and had quickly become the only vehicle around. Everyone had other activities to do on weekends so games cleared up in a hurry. She really didn’t have much planned for her day. Hanging around the house seemed a nice lazy day activity.

Neither Belinda nor her son saw the flashy car go whizzing by, the engine sputtering out a throaty growl as it wound down the road past them. They each felt the breeze that car created but it seemed to just float down from the clouds. They certainly never saw the beautiful woman look out her window and grin as she passed by.

Sam ran up to his mother and embraced her as he got ready to head home. The game had gone well and he figured an afternoon of video games sounded like a good plan. As he started to pull back from the hug, a very strange and unexpected thing happened. Sam realized he’d just gotten an erection. He knew he liked video games, but never had he gotten hard over just thinking about playing them. He noticed something else too. His mother looked a little goofy. Her expression had subtly changed from proud mom to slightly crooked grin. She almost looked drunk, he thought.

Belinda wasn’t sure what it was. She felt her son pressing into her chest as they hugged. It wasn’t an unusual feeling, but this time she found it amusing. As she looked down into his face, the amusement turned to something else and she found herself flirting vapidly. She hadn’t acted or felt this way in years. But to say it felt bad would be a lie, she thought. It felt good and suddenly she was aware of exactly what she wanted. Sam needed a girl to have fun with. She was a girl. Why hadn’t that occurred to her?

He never saw it coming. Sam was staring full-on at his mother’s tits. He was simply staring, enjoying the way they shifted with her heavy breathing. He couldn’t even question why the two of them still stood right next to the van, less than a few feet from each other. He felt happy inside and his erection only grew. Then his mother did what he’d never imagined and certainly didn’t see coming.

Belinda grabbed her son and pulled him to her tightly. She kissed him on the lips, forcing his mouth open and shoving her tongue inside. She wrapped both arms around the boy and reached down to fondle his ass. She wanted him, she wanted him to want her, and she planned on getting what she wanted.

“Woah... wow, mom?” Sam said. He pulled away and looked at the woman.

Belinda was leaning back against the van. She only had eyes for her son and those eyes revealed everything she wanted. Her hands came up between the two of them. She grabbed at her tits and squeezed. The blouse she wore already had a good amount of exposed cleavage. She quickly pushed that further and mashed both breasts until the nipples appeared to her son’s eyes. She nodded and knew what the boy wanted to do. She wanted him to do it.

Sam grabbed his mother’s tits. He felt his erection impossibly grow even harder as he squeezed away at the creamy white flesh. Her red hair draped partially over her shoulders, and Sam finally realized just how intensely hot his mother was. He’d heard terms thrown around at school for mothers like his. Now he understood those terms. He wanted to do a lot more to his mother than just feel her up. He grinned and looked into her eyes. He wanted to fuck her.

“Sam, I want you to have me. Please take me now.” Belinda said. She spoke with a breathy whisper, her words failing to fully convey the desperation she felt to be dominated by this boy.

“I want to take you. You’re so fucking hot.” Sam growled. He shoved his mother back into the van aggressively. Tearing at her blouse, he ripped it partially off her, leaving one tit fully exposed and the other just barely contained inside her bra. He shoved both straps of her bra down and allowed them to fall free. He grabbed his mother and flipped her around, pressing her tits into the side window of the van. He loved the sound as they rubbed up against the glass.

Belinda gasped and felt her son reaching up beneath her skirt. She had a thin waist but wide hips and soon Sam’s hands were pulling her panties down over those hips. She felt herself shake. She needed Sam to fuck her. He had to do this right now. There was no fear of anyone seeing, no worries over what might happen when he did fuck her. She only cared that Sam have her. He needed to have her.

Sam kept one hand on his mother’s back, pushing her forward and rubbing her tits deliciously up and down the window. His other hand pulled her skirt up so he could see what he wanted so badly. Her cunt was dripping. The tight little spot looked just perfect to his young eyes. He loved his mother’s hips, the way her pale skin looked so smooth and felt so right. He removed his hand from her back to release his cock. He had to let it out of his pants or else he might climax right there. He knew where he wanted to climax and it wasn’t standing there looking at his mother. It was somewhere far better.

Belinda grunted as her son pulled her hips back toward him, forcing her lower so her head bumped against the window. Her tits dangled beneath her and she knew how much jiggle they had. Ever since high school, Belinda had the most impressive tits of any woman in her family. She looked just plain depraved when she wore a shirt without a bra. The mere slightest movement caused a bouncing so prominent she’d been lectured quite often when growing up. That bouncing was now what she focused on as her son moved in behind her. She loved the swinging action, the throbbing and swollen nipples. She closed her eyes and waited for the best feeling to come.

Sam grabbed his cock and moved in right behind his mother. He pulled her skirt up and shoved his cock right where he wanted it. It seemed to slip a few times and finally he wedged the head right where he wanted it to go. Both he and his mom gasped.

“Ohhhh... Yes Sam, do it, do your mother hard!” Belinda squeaked. Her voice was weak and she wanted so much for her son to pound her into silence.

“Unghh... Yes, wow!” Sam said. He slammed his cock home, sending every last inch pulsing deep inside his mother.

For several minutes the only sounds were strained gasps and the slapping of flesh on flesh as Sam fucked his mother harder than he’d seen done in porn films. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back at him so hard, he began to lightly knock her head into the window of the van. Belinda gasped louder as the pace became more and more frantic.

“Oh yes... Oh son... Oh fuck me, fuck me so hard!” Belinda couldn’t believe her words. She loved this and somehow it all seemed so strange. She leaned back and arched her back so she could stand up straighter.

Once his mother pulled back, Sam fucked forward, lunging into her body so tightly it moved both of them forward. He reached up to grope at her tits, pinching her nipples and then pushing her forward more until her chin rest on the top of the van. Her tits were now being compressed into the driver’s side window on every thrust. He loved the thought of anyone seeing her. He loved the thought of people seeing what a slut his mother was. Most of all, he loved the fact she was his slut. He planned to get good use out of that cunt now squeezing away at his manhood.

Belinda just knew her son was nearing his climax and she welcomed it. He was a man now, he was her man. She wanted him to cum inside her and stake his claim to her pussy. He deserved nothing less. Filling her womb up seemed the least she could offer.

“Fuck mom, I’m about to cum!” Sam grunted.

“Do it baby, fuck your mommy and fill her belly up. Do it!” Belinda sighed.

Sam grabbed his mother by the hips, leaned back and forcefully jacked his hips in and out of her, fucking like a rabbit, only wanting to get off quick and deep. He felt the tingling and the swell of semen rushing up his cock. This was it, he thought. Thrusting deep inside his mother’s womb, Sam leaned his head on hers, the red hair draping across his cheek. He felt his cock twitch and unleash untold amounts of semen directly inside his mother. He groaned and felt several more ropes of cum splash inside her. This was the best day ever.

Belinda felt her son relax and slowly pull out from behind her. Her cunt felt heavily abused and she loved it. There was so much semen leaking from between her legs it cooled her overheated body. She turned and grabbed Sam, pulling his face back to hers.

“Come on sweetie, let’s get you home and I’ll show you something fun to do in your bedroom.”

Sam simply smiled.

* * *

Down the road, past the stunned distant observers who had in fact seen what Belinda and Sam did, the side door to the Family Planning Center opened.

Mark and Melissa had worked at the Family Planning Center since high school two years back. Now that they were both attending the same local university, they spent a lot more time with each other. Mark knew Melissa was a level-headed girl, but working at a place like this gave him all kinds of idle fantasies. He looked at her walking in front of him carrying the bag of garbage.

“So you think anyone will actually stop by today?” Melissa asked.

Mark briefly sputtered with his answer. He was too busy paying attention to Melissa’s incredible legs. He looked up and watched as the girl lifted the dumpster lid and tossed in her bag.

“Not really. Lately we get less and less people as it is. I just don’t think people plan for having a kids as much anymore.”

Melissa took the bag from Mark and added it to the dumpster, letting the lid flop closed. “You’re right, they seem more interested in making the kids than planning for them.”

Mark fought off the fantasy he had. Just looking at Melissa, smart intelligent young woman, blonde hair, excellent figure. He couldn’t help imagining her as a non-thinking little baby maker. It sounded downright dirty in his mind. Melissa here just giving up her freewill and letting some stud fuck her until she was big and pregnant. He knew the girl wasn’t even interested in him as any more than a friend. That didn’t prevent the fantasies. In a job this dull, fantasies were all that kept him returning to work each day.

“I guess we’d better head inside. Watch someone actually stop by and we not be there. That’d be our luck wouldn’t it?” Melissa said. She stretched briefly and looked off into the big white clouds drifting across a clear sky.

“Guess so.” Mark said. “I just wish there was something we could actually do, other than wait around all day.”

The sports car whipped around a corner and screeched by, never making a noise to either of their ears. The two co-workers simply felt a breeze that lightly blew through their hair. Neither one felt much reason to look towards the road, and even if they had, nothing would be seen passing by on this quiet day. Certainly not an attractive woman driving a fantastical car.

Melissa stopped short and Mark ran right into her back.

“What? What is it?” He asked. Something felt strange. He wasn’t exactly positive why, but his fantasies seemed to be flooding his mind just now.

Melissa grinned and turned back to face Mark. “You know what? You were right.”

“Right about what?” Mark asked.

“There should be something more we can do than wait around all day.” Melissa said. She was toying with her collar and Mark couldn’t help notice the fullness of her chest as she spoke.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

Melissa grinned even more. She almost looked like a kid who decided to steal from the cookie jar, a wickedly enticing expression covering her normally predictable face.

“Well, why don’t we test the products out, you know, make sure everything works right?”

Mark looked Melissa in the eyes. Testing the products, what products? He started to ask exactly that, but the girl grabbed his arm and pulled him inside the planning center.

Leading Mark down a small hallway and taking a corner into a supply closet, Melissa shoved him rather hard against the wall nearby. She turned and grabbed some pills off a nearby shelf. Holding them in front of her, the young woman breathed heavily. She almost couldn’t maintain focus enough to look at anything besides Mark.

“Fertility pills?” Mark asked, looking down at what she held.

“Yes, let’s make sure these things really do what they say they can. How about it?”

Mark opened his eyes wide. His fantasies were never this graphic. Was his mind collapsing in on itself? Was reality being broken by his own perverse desires? Or was he misreading the situation entirely? His own raging erection made it very difficult to say at the moment.

“You want to test those pills?” Mark asked.

“Yes, can’t you just imagine me filled with babies. I wonder how many I’d have. They say these pills can result in multiple births.” Melissa said. She ran the bottle of pills along her breasts and pushed them tighter towards her. She wanted this now, right now. She grinned and popped the lid open. Tossing back a few of the pills and swallowing them, Melissa dropped the bottle. She walked right up to Mark and grabbed him towards her. “Let’s try for a record. You up for that? Get that cock inside me and knock me up, right now mister.”

Fantasy or not, Mark couldn’t contain the urges he’d been having since they were by the dumpster any longer. He needed this more than she did and he aimed to do exactly as she asked. Fumbling with his pants, he hardly even cared that they were in a supply closet. He wouldn’t care if they were in the middle of the road. Fucking was fucking, and you didn’t exactly make location an issue when hot blondes asked to be knocked up.

Grabbing Melissa tightly and kissing her, Mark ran his hands up and down her sides. He slipped his fingers beneath her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Her blonde hair fell back to her shoulders and she looked into his eyes like a wanton slut. This is exactly how he pictured her in his perverse little dreams. She was standing there half naked begging to be filled with cock.

“Hurry up, hurry up and fuck me Mark. We only have so much time.”

“Baby, we have all day.” Mark said. He attacked her bra and quickly threw it off her. Feasting on her tits, he licked and slurped at her enflamed nipples. This was what he needed and had wanted for so long. He had no idea why he’d waited until now.

“Oh baby.” Mark said. He shoved Melissa down to the floor and grabbed some soft cushions they kept stored in the closet for outdoor furniture. Shoving them up underneath the girl, Mark knew exactly how she needed to be for him to knock her up. They were in a Family Planning Center after all.

“Baby, you’re so fucking hot.” Mark said. He ripped the jeans off Melissa and pawed at her panties.

“Stop calling me baby and give me one. No, give me a dozen. Give me as many as possible. Just fucking get that cum inside me.” Melissa growled.

Mark couldn’t believe the words actually coming from the mouth of such an intelligent college student. He only felt his cock grow more. It bounced off her belly as he yanked her panties down her legs. Throwing them behind him, Mark wasted no time and slid right at home between her outstretched legs. She wanted babies, he was here to deliver.

“OHHHHH... Fuck Yes!” Melissa gasped. Mark slammed his cock right up inside her womb on the first stroke. He pulled back and pumped down into her again. His pace was as frantic as the two of them felt, each one wanting this more and more as it progressed. Again and again Mark pounded Melissa’s cunt, sliding his cock deeper into her womb on every thrust. He held her legs up to either side, forcing them back and to her sides. He watched her tits jiggle with every deep lunge and imagined her belly swelling with all the children he could give her.

“Oh yess... Oh hurry... hurry cum inside me. Please I want your cum all inside me. I need babies. Please give me babies.” Melissa cried out. Her mind was in complete focus now and that focus was on one simple task. She needed to be a baby making slut. That was all she cared about now. Fucking and making herself nice and big was the only need that dripped from her melted mind. She widened her legs even more, allowing Mark to really bang her brains out.

“Shit, fuck you are so damn tight.” Mark said. He slid his cock to new depths inside the girl, feeling himself opening her up and hitting her right where she needed it.

The two co-workers went at it harder faster, never wanting to stop, never planning to stop. Melissa leaned back, her tits sloshing so hard they hit her on the chin and gave her the warm slutty feeling she needed. Mark pounded the girl’s brains out, only wanting to shoot his load quick and deep inside her belly.

“Oh shit, I’m cumming Melissa, I’m really cumming!”

“Yesssss... do it. Knock me up. Fucking get me pregnant.” She screamed.

Mark felt his cock explode, releasing a tidal wave of semen. He’d fantasized about this scenario enough times to build up quite the reserve of fluids for something like what he now did. Holding his body tight up against the girl, he made sure not one drop leaked from her cunt. He wanted the girl to get her wish and he aimed to please.

After a minute or two, Mark pulled out and Melissa quickly elevated her legs, raising her pussy up and covering it with one hand. She wanted all that sperm where it would do the most good, deep inside her body. Looking up into Mark’s eyes, she grinned like a complete bimbo. Her brainpower was now focused on something entirely different from school. She found herself using every ounce of knowledge to ensure she got good and knocked up.

“Here.” Melissa said, weakly.

Mark looked down at the cute blonde he’d just fucked silly. She was pointing to something on a shelf near her head. Taking the bottle she was pointing at, Mark grinned.

“You want me to take some sexual enhancement pills?”

Melissa smiled. “Need more cum inside me. Please fuck me more.”

The girl was a regular baby machine now, Mark thought. Oh well, he thought, he had a surprisingly strong urge to help maintain that machine.

* * *

Church was just letting out down the street. Slowly people filed out the door, shaking hands with the pastor and enjoying the general pleasantries of saying hi to those they rarely spoke with.

A couple of the youth members were gathered over towards the street. They were the senior choir members and had performed an inspiring rendition of Amazing Grace during the service. They looked around and noticed the adults all gathered speaking with each other.

“Our parents always have to gab so much.” Shelby said.

The girl standing beside her laughed. “Yeah, you’d think they never see each other.”

“You’re right about that Suzy. I mean it isn’t like our dads don’t play poker every single week. As if they don’t find enough to talk about then, they have to keep us waiting for lunch.”

Suzy looked away from the parents talking and back over at her friend. “Well, it’s important to remember the lesson about honoring our parents.”

“Yeah I guess.” Shelby said. “But my dad is really droning on and on. I wish he’d focus on something else from time to time.”

“Hey, my dad does his share of the talking. Face it, being single parents, they both need the companionship.”

Shelby and Suzy both felt the sudden breeze blow by, lifting their Sunday dresses up and bringing coolness to their exposed legs. Neither the girls nor the entire gathered crowd saw the flaming yellow design on the side of the sports car as it zoomed by. They didn’t hear the engine, see the driver, or catch the unmistakeable glare she shot in their direction. What the girls were aware of was an entirely new series of thoughts that seemed almost forced inside their brains.

Suzy felt weak in the knees, kicking one leg out to better balance herself as her friend did much the same. Neither girl spoke for a minute or two, simply looking back up to where their dads spoke. The crowd was just beginning to thin when Shelby suddenly turned and looked right at Suzy.

“You know, your dad’s pretty fucking sexy.”

“Sure is,” Suzy said. She never even thought twice about the language her friend had used. “But your dad’s a real hunk.”

Shelby grinned and let her eyes wander her own father. She lingered on his crotch and then returned to staring at Suzy’s dad. “Yeah, we have some fuckable dads don’t we?”

Giggling, Suzy leaned in close to the other girl. “You wanna do that, fuck our dads I mean?”

The other girl grinned devilishly. “Yeah I think I do.”

Suzy and Shelby turned away from what crowd there still was. They each reached up and began unbuttoning their tops until a heavy amount of teenage cleavage was visible. Turning back to where their dads stood talking, they winked at each other.

“Lets go get some cock.” Shelby said.

As the girls walked up, Roger and George suddenly turned their way, doing a rather obvious double-take as each man noticed how loose his daughter’s dress was. For once in the last fifteen minutes, both men were silent.

Shelby walked up to her dad, George, and Suzy walked up to hers. “Hey daddy. Me and Suzy were wondering something.”

“Yeah.” Suzy said, looking all cute and doe-eyed up into Roger’s eyes.

“Er... what was that sweetie?” George asked, trying to avert his eyes from looking right down his daughter’s top.

“We wanted to know if you both wanna fuck us.”

“Yeah fuck our little pussies.” Suzy said.

Both girls giggled as it took a second for the men to even register what they’d just heard. The embarrassment slowly reddened the faces of both fathers and they sputtered their replies without making a scene.

“Just what do you think you’re saying?” George whispered heavily. He grabbed Shelby by the arm as Roger did to Suzy. Leading the two girls around the side of the church towards the parking lot out back, they didn’t even wait for an answer until they stood near the road behind the church, away from the crowd.

“Now what is wrong with you girls? You know that’s a horrible thing to say.” Roger said sternly.

Impressively he maintained his cool, while George seemed completely distressed. Shelby and Suzy exchanged grinning glances and looked back to both men. “It’s simple, what’s wrong with us is we have horribly unused pussies and we know how important it is to honor our parents. We’d like to honor your brains out actually. Come on, you can both take turns. We don’t mind.”

Even Roger was stunned at that outburst from his own sweet little girl. He looked over at George and for a moment they appeared completely at a loss. They never even thought about the sudden strong gust of wind that whipped at their hair from the street just behind the church.

George looked back at the two teens and then over at Roger. They smiled. Suddenly everything seemed perfectly clear, surprisingly simple.

“Okay girls.” George said. “You wanna be fucked, we’ll fuck you till you pass out.”

“And then we’ll fuck some more until you wake up.” Roger added.

“Is that what you want?” George asked.

Shelby leaned in towards her dad. Suzy leaned in towards hers. “Yes daddy, please do whatever you want to us. We just need to fuck.”

Less than five minutes later George and Roger were back talking about their week at work. Of course now they had some slight distractions to the conversation as each one stood pounding the other’s daughter over the hood of their cars.

George slammed his hips forward into Suzy, filling her previously virgin cunt full of his meat. He loved the little yelps she cried out as she took all his cock deep inside her belly. Likewise Roger seemed to be enjoying stuffing his cock hard into Shelby, reaching down and grabbing the girl’s tits.

“Man your daughter has some sweet little melons here.” Roger said, breaking the topic of the conversation.

“Yeah, unghh...” George grunted. “She gets those from her mother. You should have seen the little slut when she was Shelby’s age. Stupid little cunt.”

“Fuck, she’s tight.” Roger cried out.

George smiled and slammed his own dick deeper into Roger’s daughter. “Yeah, make sure you loosen her up for me. I plan on stretching that little cunt out tonight with all the cum I plan on pouring inside her. I want her feeling me all week in school, dripping down her legs.”

Both men laughed and continued fucking next to each other like nothing was wrong. They heard gasps and shocked expressions from somewhere in the distance behind them, but neither man cared.

“Say, you wanna play golf next weekend?” Roger asked. He pulled Shelby up to his chest, squeezing her tits up and out of her loose top.

“Sure, sounds like fun. We can bring the girls here along. That way if we get bored on the ninth hole, we can find some other holes to fill.” George said.

Both men laughed and the girls began moaning louder. They each clenched their cunts around the other’s dad. Both of them knew the orgasms they experienced were only the beginning. This was the most fun they’d had this year and they aimed to do it a lot more.

“Oh fuck, I’m about to cum, how about you Roger?” George asked. He tightened his throat and attempted to maintain some focus as Suzy gripped his cock.

‘Me too, you mind if I dump a load inside your daughter?” Roger asked.

“Not at all, I’m cumming myself right now, unghhhh, yessss!” George said.

Both men grunted and flooded the young girls with sperm, shooting so far inside the girls, Shelby and Suzy wondered how much room they might have left. They cried out in pleasure and slumped down over the hoods of the cars.

As George and Roger pulled out caring very little for pulling their pants back up, they continued gabbing away.

“You know, I should show you my new work bench. I just got it last week and put it in myself.” Roger said.

George looked down momentarily as his daughter returned to him and dropped to her knees. As she began slurping on the length of his cock, he smiled and continued talking.

“Sounds good. I’d like some help setting my own garage up. It’s just so disorganized. Ohh... yeah honey, just like that.”

Roger looked down at the top of his girl’s head as it bobbed on the length of his dick. He placed a hand on her ponytail and pulled her to him, fucking her face. “Yeah... unghhÉ I’ll be sure and give you some... oh, pointers.”

“Damn Shelby, you suck like a dream, where’d you learn that?” George said, allowing his daughter to slide his cock from her lips.

“Just naturally blessed I guess.” The girl said and continued sucking him off.

Both men leaned back and enjoyed the early afternoon as their topless daughters sucked them back for more action. George was already eyeballing his girl’s tight little trim waist. He wanted that waist pressed up against his. He almost couldn’t wait to plow her little slit full of big thick daddy cock. She was such a good girl.

Roger smiled as Suzy deep-throated him. “You know George,” He said. “Our kids really do know how to honor their parents.”

“They sure do.” George answered, feeling the familiar twitching in his cock as Shelby locked her lips tightly around his shaft.

* * *

Further on down the road, the car dealership just wasn’t doing well. So far only one man had stopped by to even walk the lot and Sandra was getting concerned.

She’d worked here for several years and business seemed to be slowly dying. If something didn’t change soon, the place would have to close and she couldn’t afford to be looking for a new job.

“Does this come in any other colors?” The man asked.

Looking down at the ground and walking over from the edge of the road, Sandra tried to do her best. “No, we only have the one in stock right now, so the special pricing only covers this one. But believe me, the color is one of our most popular and the fuel efficiency practically makes the car a steal.”

“I don’t know.” The man said. I really had my eye on something a bit flashier.”

He wasn’t going to cave on this. Sometimes Sandra could just tell when she was losing a sale. This man wasn’t the type she could loosen up. He had a plan and was sticking to it. She walked back over by the street and tried to think of what to do. Looking both ways down the road, Sandra noticed how no other cars drove by this time of day. The town was quiet and sadly that was a statement on just how bad things were.

Quite suddenly Sandra nearly fell backwards as a sudden wind blasted her in the face. It seemed to come from nowhere and felt exactly like a truck or fast car had just sped by. Looking back, no one was there. Not a soul drove anywhere within sight. She wondered what caused the wind, looking up into the sky and feeling a rather strange sensation in her chest.

“Excuse me miss, I really think I’m just going to have to head on. I’ll be sure and keep your card in case I stop back by.”

Sandra turned towards the man. Her heart sped up and her skin flushed. She knew what this man needed. She knew exactly how to make this sale.

“Wait sir, I think I have one thing left you may want to test drive before making the final decision on this car.”

The man stopped and looked confused. “You said this was the only one of this model.”

“It is, but I know something that might just clench the sale. It’s something that comes along with it.”

“What’s that?” He asked.

Sandra grinned. “Me. Wouldn’t you just like to test drive me in the back seat of this car? I bet you have a really big dick and I bet even more that you know how to use that really big dick. Don’t you?”

The man backed up against the car as Sandra approached him like a predator. She pushed him back and pressed her tits up against him. “Oooh... I can feel you like my proposal. Why don’t we test that backseat out? Come on, it’ll be fun.”

The man smiled and moments later was climbing in on top of Sandra in the backseat of what he felt was going to be just the flashy car he wanted. As he ripped at the woman’s blouse and pulled her skirt up her legs, he wondered why she was so desperate to make this sale. It wasn’t really important, not as far as he was concerned.

Sandra cried out in pleasure, her voice muffled in the car. The man was deep inside her pussy and sucking on her tits as he fucked away at her. This might just work, she thought. Men liked cars that came with a hot woman willing to fuck them. She could make more sales this next month than she’d made all year. All she had to do was spread her legs and take a cock. What woman didn’t enjoy doing that?

Stephanie swerved down a side street several miles away. She smiled with all the thoughts of what she was getting ready to do. It was finally about to happen. She was finally closing in on her destination. Once she arrived, all those petty little occurrences that seemed to follow her around would seem like nothing. She revved the engine and shifted gears. Nothing could stop her now, nobody would even want to were they able to see her. She was much more than they could ever understand. To them, she was just passing through town. To her, she was doing so much more.

The End?