The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Maxine: Chapter 1

“Just relax and look at the light.”

The man’s voice was calm. Maxine gradually became aware that she was lying on a table of some type. The air gently moving over her skin told her that she was nude. She made a small effort to move and found that she was prevented from doing so. She was pretty sure she had been abducted. She had tasted some kind of odd drug in her tea and stopped drinking it. Apparently she had ingested enough to knock her out.

In front of her were swirling patterns of light. Looking at them made her concentration go awry. She couldn’t close her eyes to avoid looking at them. She realized what was happening.

“You’re trying to hypnotize me...”

“Just relax and look at the light.”

“No... You’re...trying...to...”

There was no trying to anymore. They had done it. She found herself falling deeper and deeper into a trance.

“Maxine, tell me about your psycholgy studies.”

“I’m just about to get my professional doctorate in psychology. I’ve spent the last 6 years working towards this goal.”

“Is there a particular area of psychology that interests you the most?”

“Yes. My area of interest lies in sexual behavior before and after traumatic situations.”

“That sounds intriguing. Please give me some examples.”

“The best example I like to use is rape. Rape is something that is very traumatic and life changing. Depending on many factors, the victim can end up anywhere from a psychologically broken shell, to a substance abuser, to a nymphomaniac.”

“What made you decide to focus on this area of study?”

This was something Maxine didn’t like to talk about, but she was used to being asked about it.

“When I was 15, two people I know were raped. One was my best friend Joanne, and the other girl I never got to know very well. Joanne became a prostitute, and the other girl committed suicide less then a month later.”

“And you’re hoping to help others who have suffered similar traumas to avoid similar fates?”

“Yes, but also I want to try and tackle a lot of sexual taboos. I believe that sex is still very taboo in this country, and that it’s still viewed as some forbidden act that if one engages in, it makes them impure. We’ve progressed in the past, what, 40 50 years but that stigma still remains. As a result sex is treated as a more subtle version of alcohol during the prohibition era. I believe that stigma contributes to why someone crosses that line and rapes another human being.”

“I agree. Please go on.”

“Humans are ultimately designed to breed. Sex is a deep primal pleasure, and some people who obviously didn’t get enough of it when they were younger now speak out against it, and they’ve been doing so in some form for... centuries. For so long that it’s ingrained into society and fuels sexual deviance.”

“We feel the same way. It’s a factor in why our organization exists.”

She was about to ask what organization they were talking about, but she found herself no longer able to speak, and the swirling lights fading to black...

The white room she woke up in wasn’t very interesting, but her situation was. She wasn’t surprised to find herself naked. She remembered the drugged tea and a few bits involving being hypnotized. She’d obviously been taken to where ever she was now. The room was almost empty apart from the bed she was lying on, and a table with a small booklet on it.

She picked up the booklet and started reading it.

What drives someone to want to submit?...

She read the whole booklet, then sat there for several moments in deep thought. The situation was scary on the surface. However under the surface she found it interesting. These people had kidnapped her and planned to sexually train her for two weeks before giving her the option to leave. Assuming the booklet was telling the truth, that could be very revealing and give her a deep insight into what it was like to be a victim.

Sitting there and thinking over the possibilities, she knew she could be in for some traumatizing stuff. Some people had sexual fetishes that involved causing injury to their partners. A secondary concern was disease. At the end of this she might need psychological treatment herself, not to mention medical treatments. Best to cooperate with them. Escape if possible, otherwise just cooperate and wait out the two weeks.

As she sat there thinking, a panel in the wall slid open. A masked man entered the room. apart from the black mask covering his face, he was nude.

“Hello Miss Dunn. Please come with me.”

They knew her name. She had probably told them under hypnosis. They likely knew much more then her name. She began to follow him.

She was led to a nearly barren room with a dirty tiled floor. The only things in the room were a sink with a bucket in it, and a small table with a pair of rubber underwear on it. Was this some kind of test?

“Were I to hazard a guess, you want me to put on those rubber pants and start cleaning this floor?”

“You are correct.” the man replied.

“Okay. Before I proceed, what are the rules?”

“You will do whatever I ask you to do. Failure to comply won’t bring about punishment, however you won’t be able to do much else until you comply.”

“So technically I could sit in this room for two weeks doing nothing, and I’d be let go?”

‘Yes, if that’s your ultimate choice.”

“What kind of operation is this?”

He didn’t respond. She walked over to the table, grabbed the panties and examined them.

“These look like they have some sophisticated electronics in them. I am assuming these are custom made just for training slaves. Far as I know, you can’t order these online.”

Still no response from the guy. He stood very still. He blinked on occasion, but other then that there was not much for her to read in terms of body language.

“You’ve seen a lot of nude girls here, haven’t you?”

No response, though one wasn’t really needed. This guy looked well trained himself. His dick wasn’t even erect.

“Okay then, how about telling me why you got into this line of work?”

“At a later point perhaps, but not now.” he replied.

“Very well, I’ll respect that. So these panties, can you tell me exactly what they do? They look to have some kind of electrical function. These devices look like they would fit inside me and look like they can stimulate me electronically. Am I correct?”

No response from the guy.

“I would like to know what these will do to me before I put them on. I’m sure you would like to know what something was going to do before it was placed over your dick.”

“You have excellent deduction capabilities Miss Dunn. You are figuring out things on your own so I’ve no need to explain them to you. Please lubricate the probes, put on the panties, and buckle them into place.”

This was about to either get really interesting or become a decision she was going to regret. After applying a generous amount of lube, she slid the panties up her legs, lined up the probes, and slowly pushed them in. She then buckled the panties, already knowing that the buckle couldn’t be undone manually.

She had purposely done it in a slow seductive manner like in pornography, just to see if the guy would react. No reaction came from him.

She grabbed the bucket and sponge, got down on her hands and knees and started cleaning the floor. She soon realized what was going on. There was a pleasurable tingle that came from those probes inside her. It intensified as she cleaned the floor, but stopped if she stopped. It was a new twist on positive reinforcement conditioning.

It was working. She found herself quite motivated to clean that floor, and knew full well it was due to the pleasurable bursts coming from those things inside her. Directly contacting those nerves responsible for sexual pleasure and stimulating them, that was enough to motivate pretty much anyone. Her face flushed and she was panting now.

She came, not a surprise. The tingling stopped. She stopped what she was doing and waited for some kind of sign from the masked man. The sign came unexpectedly with a hidden door in the room opening up.

“Very good Miss Dunn. Please follow me.”