The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Maxine: Chapter 3

She followed him down the hall to what she thought was a simple plain wall panel. They stood there for a few seconds as the panel slid open. Another short hallway led to a set of elevator doors.

“Where are we headed?”

“To the control center for this area.”

The elevator ride was short, perhaps only one floor. When they stepped out Maxine saw several people, both men and women sitting at monitors. Most of the screens showed empty rooms, but Maxine spotted a sleeping woman on one of the screens.

“You monitor all our movements.”

“Yes. Everything in this training area is monitored from here.”

“Why show me this?”

“Because of her.” the man pointed to the screen that showed the sleeping woman. To Maxine’s surprise he removed his mask. He looked to be in his late twenties and was rather handsome.

“This is Li Juan, a young woman we rescued from a more classic human trafficking operation.”

“You’re removing people from bad situations to put them in a less bad situation?” Maxine replied.

“Yes.”

“That’s very altruistic, but why? It must cost a lot to keep slaves in such comfort. You also do catch and release, why not just keep us?”

“The way we do it yields a better product at the end. For regular women we give them a taste of what it’s like, and we keep the ones who want to be here. For rescues like Li Juan, we give them a happier life. Either way that translates into more passion for what our slaves do, more creativity, overall happier slaves. Happier slaves mean happier and more customers.”

“So at the end of the day, this place is a corporation of sorts. A big one from the looks of it.” Maxine said.

“Yes and unlike some corporations, we value the quality of what we produce.”

Maxine looked at the monitor. Li Juan looked young, maybe no older then 20. She stirred a bit in her sleep. Maxine saw a small scar on her shoulder.

“What happened to her?”

“I’ll pull up her hypnosis session and show you.”

Maxine sat in front of a large screen watching the playback of Li Juan’s hypnosis session. A nude Li Juan laid face down on the table, her head encased in some kind of electronic helmet. A man asked her questions to which she replied in near pidgin English.

“When I was little I live in the farmland with my mother and father, and his fathers father. We grow food for China. Every day I help mother and father with the growing of the food. Life was happy then. The machinery invaded and our farm was destroyed. We had to move to the city.”

Maxine watched as this woman relayed to them her family’s struggle in the industrialized hybrid Communist state as best she could. A couple of partly visible men adjusted some controls and her speaking ceased.

“Tell me about the factory.”

“I get the job in the factory to help my family to have more nice things. I work every day. I help make plastic flowers for decoration products. The factory also start to teaching me English. As I grow older I learn more English and eventually I am trained to communicate with American customers. I sell many many of our decorations.”

The controls were adjusted and she went silent again.

“What are they doing to her?” Maxine asked.

“Simply put they’re fast forwarding through her memories.”

“Tell me about when you got older.”

“I... I grew older and become more woman like. Guys started telling me that I was beautiful. One day I am told by the boss to go with him. We go into a private room. He remove his pants and tells me his penis needs to be cleaned. He says that I need to clean it with my mouth.”

“And you began cleaning him?”

“Yes. It become one of my new jobs. It was a secret job. I was to tell no one. I clean his penis every day. Then one day he makes me lie on his desk and I feel his penis enter me. It hurt!”

Maxine watched in silence as the playback continued.

“I become his personal assistant. I no longer make flowers or talk to customers. My job becomes to please him. I do a very good job! He is very happy with me until I start getting sick and my belly start to grow large.”

“What happened after that?”

“I learn I have a baby inside me and I am so happy! I dream of marrying my boss and us starting a family. I tell him these things and he become angry. I am put back to making flowers. He no longer would look at me or say anything to me. Later strange men came and took me away.”

Maxine continued to watch as Li Juan talked about the forced abortion they performed on her. Other horrors soon followed as they probed her memories. She sat and watched the rest of the session in silence. The things Li Juan experienced... there were no words. Despite her professional emotional detachment, Maxine’s heart wept for this girl. The playback ended.

“Based on what you have seen here, how would you describe this woman’s psychological state?”

Maxine looked at the man to see if he was serious. He looked dead serious.

“Well... gi- give me a few moments.”

They both sat there in silence. Maxine composed herself.

“She’s very psychologically damaged. Her world views have been extremely warped. Were these ordinary circumstances I’d admit her to a psych ward immediately before she kills herself. Her mental state is very fragile and it wouldn’t take much to prompt her to end her life.”

“We’ve had her for almost a month. We just brought her to this facility. Before that we had her with one of our owners whose prime goal was to nourish her and get her physically healthy. We’ve now gotten her back to good physical health and we want to see if she can be salvaged psychologically.”

“You brought me here for her?”

“Not just her. We’ll see how you do with her and if you choose to stay, we will have other women like her for you to help.”

“You want me to work with her?”

“You will serve as an adviser to us regarding how we approach her. We are willing to listen to your suggestions regarding how we should interact with her.”

“Well, for starters I think you guys should not approach this the same way you did with me. Yes you could get her to scrub floors and reward her with pleasure. It would really be easy to make her function as a sex slave, right up to the point she strangles or drowns herself.”

“Agreed.”

“She needs to know that the people who interact with her can be trusted. I would suggest having someone be there with her when she wakes up.”

“Yes, perhaps giving her a gentle massage as she’s waking up?”

“That might not be a bad idea. It might be a good way to let her know that she will be treated and handled gently.”

Maxine sat there lost in thought for a moment or two.

“This might sound a bit odd but what about giving her a gift? She has had very few material possessions in her life, and some kind of gift would likely make her very happy.”

Now it was his turn to be lost in thought.

“Perhaps a stuffed animal?” he asked.

“I think that would be fine. I know your goal is to make her your slave and it’ll be done with or without my input, but I want to suggest maybe not giving her slave duties for at least couple days, then easing her into it. Perhaps you could give her a tour of this place, which by the way I wouldn’t mind having if I’m going to be working with you.”

“Very well. Please come with me.”