The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Maxine: Chapter 4

The facility they were at was huge. Maxine was in awe of just how large it was. It was a compound of buildings surrounded by tall concrete walls. There was the training building with eating areas and slave quarters with rooms similar to the one she first woke up in. Other slave quarters had rooms with extra features like bathrooms. The nicest were structured similar to small apartments.

Apart from the training building there was a separate gym, a rec room, an indoor swimming pool, outdoor garden areas and courtyards surrounded by tall concrete walls, all places for slaves and owners to congregate and socialize. The gardens themselves helped provide food for the kitchens. A separate building with themed rooms was used by slaves and their owners or customers for more erotic purposes.

The cost to set all that up must have been staggering.

Maxine had also been given some details on how the operation was run. Since she had agreed to have her memory wiped if she wanted to leave, they had become a lot more open with her and willing to divulge information.

The first phase of slave training involved the subject being captured and put through a hypnotic interrogation. Under ideal conditions, the subject would literally answer any question asked no matter how embarrassing or secret the answer might be. Maxine realized that it was safe to assume they knew everything about her as well. Her passwords, credit card numbers, her fantasies, her turn ons, her turn offs, nothing was secret and it all provided them with a road map for training. Partial memory erasure followed these hypnotic sessions so the candidate wouldn’t automatically know about everything she had told them.

Sometimes there were multiple sessions for the more resistive candidates. The session or sessions also saw the implanting of subliminal commands triggered by sounds that the ears couldn’t hear, but the brain could. The slave candidate was monitored in the control center at all times, and they could take control of her body at any time. There were also triggers to automatically stop violent behavior. If that failed, all slave handlers had basic martial arts training. The training building could be put on instant lock down and sleeping gas pumped inside if it came to that point.

Basically the candidate had no chance of escape before the two weeks were up.

After what they called the big decision was made, one of two things happened. With either choice the candidate would be sedated. Then they would be taken back to the hypno interrogation room to either have the conditioning removed, or have new layers of conditioning added if they had chosen to stay. If they had chosen to leave, then depending on what they had seen and how risky they were considered to be, some or all memories of their experience would be removed.

If they chose to leave, they would remain sedated until they were returned to their home. This could be up to several days. Once returned, they were monitored for awhile to see what actions they took upon being returned. Other then that they’d be left alone to resume their lives.

If they chose to stay, they would either be conditioned to serve as a general slave, or conditioned to bond with a single owner. The choice depended very heavily on the slave’s temperament and the temperament of any potential owners. Something that happened fairly often was a slave that had chosen to stay would bond with their handler, and that handler would become their owner.

While they did sell slaves, from what Maxine saw combing through computer files, these guys didn’t sell to just anyone. There was a very selective screening process for slave owners and slave handlers that involved the person undergoing a hypnotic interrogation, and training at a separate facility if they chose to become a handler. There was also the amount of money an owner needed to purchase one of these slaves.

Not surprisingly most would be slave owners and handlers balked at these requirements.

Even taking all this in, Li Juan wasn’t far from her thoughts. After viewing her hypnotic session, Maxine wanted to cry. She had taken another long shower in order to help compose herself. It was one thing to know that people like that existed in the world. It was a whole different ball game to see and hear one spilling her guts and not even understanding just how shitty her life was.

Li Juan’s training had started. Maxine was in the control room viewing it along with a couple slave handlers. The man they had selected was rubbing her shoulders and neck, gently coaxing her awake. Li Juan opened her eyes and blinked a few times.

“Good morning.” he said.

“Good morning. Are you my new owner?”

“I am one of your handlers.”

“Good morning my handler. I am the slave bitch Li Juan. How may I serve you?”

He caressed her face. She looked up at him waiting for an order.

“You can refer to yourself as a person. That is what you are Li Juan, a person, a human being.”

“I... yes. I will refer to myself as a person.”

“You must be hungry. Would you like some breakfast?”

“Yes, please.”

Maxine watched on the monitors as Li Juan was taken to one of the restaurant like eating rooms. She knew a little about Chinese cuisine, and was surprised to see them bringing out a bowl of rice congee with a youtiao and a proper Chinese soup spoon.

Li Juan was surprised as well. She picked up the spoon, tasted the congee and smiled. She quietly ate a few bites then picked up the youtiao, dipped it in the rice porridge and took a bite.

“I have not food like this for a very long time! Am...”

She didn’t finish her sentence.

“Go on. What were you going to say?”

“Never mind. It is a silly question.”

“Go on. You can ask your question.”

She said something in Chinese. Not getting a response from him, she repeated it in English.

“Am I back in China?”

“No. We had the kitchen prepare this meal for you. We decided to give you something familiar to help you adjust.”

Li Juan began to cry. Maxine watched on the monitor as she sobbed and spoke in Chinese with bits of broken English. Unfortunately Maxine couldn’t decipher what she was saying. The man sat there watching her cry. She looked up at him, then cried some more. A few other people glanced over at her.

“I... I am sorry for this... I am just... I...”

“You can cry if you want to.”

That actually made her stop crying. Maxine knew the reaction Li Juan was used to was a slap across the face and someone yelling at her for making noise. Li Juan calmed down and went back to eating her congee. After a few more bites she looked up at him.

“Thank you for tolerating me. I am grateful to you for your kindness!”

Maxine noticed an immediate change in Li Juan after breakfast. She was smiling for starters. Her body language took on a somewhat relaxed state as they escorted her to one of the training rooms. They took Maxine’s advice and avoided a dungeon themed room, instead opting for one of the massage rooms with its neutral tones and comfortable table.

She didn’t resist as she was bent over and strapped to the table. Her legs were put in the straps on the table legs. She didn’t even look worried. Maxine had to remind herself that being restrained like that was an ordinary event to Li Juan.

Maxine watched as the man picked up a small container of oil that had been sitting on a warming plate and applied some to her back. He spread the oil around and started gently kneading her skin. Maxine could see the girl’s face on one of the monitors. She looked pretty content for the moment.

He switched to massaging her back. She shifted a bit and smiled.

“I like this, what you are doing. You have very good hands.”

He worked his way up to her neck and shoulders, then down to her back again. Maxine watched as he gradually went lower and lower.

“I see what he’s doing there. He’s getting her ready for sex.” Maxine said.

One of the slave handlers looked at her like she had just spoiled the ending of a movie.

“Well sorry! Er I’ll just be quiet now I guess.”

Li Juan seemed to realize what was going to happen as well. She inhaled deeply and exhaled softly before shifting a bit and raising her ass as much as the straps would allow. She closed her eyes and smiled.

To Maxine’s surprise he grabbed a string of metallic beads with a wire connected to the end, running to some point off camera. He applied some oil to them. The first bead gently pressed against her ass. Apart from a look of mild surprise, she didn’t react. Maxine watched the screen for any signs of discomfort or fear from her as each bead was inserted. However Li Juan didn’t seem all that bothered by the intrusion.

Next he grabbed a slender looking dildo with a wire coming out of its base and dribbled some oil over it.

“I feel something going in me. It is strange and cold.”

“I am inserting a device into your pussy. Just relax, this won’t hurt.”

Maxine watched as the girl closed her eyes and exhaled softly. The dildo went in with little effort. He wiped her buttocks with a towel, then he grabbed two large, were they pads with wires connected to them? Maxine couldn’t tell what they were until he started peeling off the backing on one of them. They were two large electrodes. Li Juan jumped a bit as they were placed on her buttocks.

“Wow! Those feel weird. Cold and... sticky?”

“They have a coating on them to help them stick to your skin. It’s okay. You’re doing very well.”

She had become a bit nervous. He seemed to sense this and went back to massaging her shoulders. A few minutes of this and she calmed back down.

“What are the things you just put in me?”

“They are devices that will massage your body from the inside.”

Maxine sat there wondering just what he meant. She looked at one of the handlers.

“What is he about to do to her?”

“He’s going to electrically stimulate her.”

“Electro play?” Maxine asked.

“Yes. This is also therapy of sorts to help her vaginal muscles tighten up.”

“Won’t that hurt her?”

“It shouldn’t. The sensations can be anything from a mild tingle to a rhythmic pulsing that many women find quite pleasurable.”

Maxine sighed. “I hope you’re right otherwise I’m gonna be so pissed.”

She watched as he wheeled over a cart and the source that the wires ran to. He began to turn some dials on the device.

”This feels strange.”

“How so?”

“I do not know. Tingly?”

He adjusted a couple dials. Her breathing became heavier.

”How does it feel now?”

“Hee hee I am liking this feeling!”

He grabbed what looked like one of those vibrating massage wands from the cart. He turned it on and pressed the vibrating tip against her pussy. She moaned loudly and shifted her hips. Holding the vibrator in place with one hand, his other hand rotated a dial on the device, then his finger hovered over a red button. He watched as she panted, her body jumping slightly every time the vibrator pressed up against her.

He pressed the button. Maxine saw Li Juan’s buttocks jiggle on one of the monitors as she moaned loudly. Her back arched as much as the straps would allow.

He pressed the button again.

Maxine briefly thought Li Juan was in pain until she saw the wide grin on her face. She was glistening with sweat now. Her body trembled. Maxine became very still and looked at the screen as Li Juan came.

The man removed the vibrator and turned off the device. He ran his hands over her back. She closed her eyes, that grin still on her face.

“Wow, she looks like she really enjoyed that...” Maxine said.

“Yes she does. Electro play is one of those things that sounds scary until you’ve tried it.”

“Yeah, to me I see those wires and think of the electric chair, or coming from my psychology studies, ECT.”

“When done correctly, many find electro play quite pleasurable.”

She looked at Li Juan on the monitors. The man was removing the electrodes and talking to her. She looked pretty contented.

“What some people would go through to feel pleasure like that...” Maxine said.

One of the guys in the room looked at her. A thoughtful expression briefly passed across his face.

“Would you like to give it a try?”

Maxine froze. The room went silent.

After a few moments the man next to her broke the silence. “Then—”

“Yes!”

What had she gotten herself into this time? There she was strapped to one of those tables. She felt the cold smooth dildo easily sliding inside her. A small object, the first bead, pressed between her buttocks. A gentle press and it went in, followed by the second, then the third and so forth. She trembled both out of fear and excitement. The control panties she had worn on the first day worked on the same principle, it was just the thought of having wires attached to her like some unfortunate test subject in a sci-horror movie that was getting to her.

Those electrodes on her buttocks were cold and made her jump a bit. He caressed the back of her head. She knew this would activate a trigger they had implanted in her mind to calm her down. Even being aware of the hypnotic trigger didn’t stop it from working. She quietly chuckled to herself. She had been so nervous just a few seconds ago. It was amazing what triggers could do. It took her a little while to realize the stimulation had begun. It was just a mild pulsing tingle.

The tingle gradually grew stronger. She detected a rhythmic sensation very similar to the control panties.

“Ohhhh yes... and I don’t even have to scrub that floor...”

Focused on the tingling and trying to bring herself to orgasm, the warm oil being poured onto her back startled her a bit. This oil was scented differently then the lavender oil they had used on her before. It almost smelled like incense.

“Mmm whatever that oil you’re using is, I like it...”

“This is the same type of oil we used on Li Juan.”

“Ohhhh...mmmmmm...”

His hands gently folded and kneaded the skin on her back, while that pleasant pulsing in her nether regions fueled the erotic heat burning inside her.

She felt the tip of the vibrator just baaaarely touching her needy pussy. Now she was reduced to moaning softly while he mercilessly teased her pussy with that vibrating wand.

“Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, that red button... what happens...”

“Do you want me to press it?”

“Yyyyesssss....”

A sensational surge passed through her nether regions. She arched her back much like Li Juan had. She came almost instantly.

Lying there panting and grinning much like Li Juan had, Maxine felt the aftershocks radiate throughout her body.

“Do... do it again...”