The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Chloe: Chapter 1

“Just relax and look at the light.”

Chloe found that she didn’t have much choice but to look at it. Her feelings of nervousness and near panic began to fade away.

She felt hands applying warm oil on her back. The hands began to massage her, and she had to admit it felt pretty good. She found herself being drawn into the patterns of light, the massage helping to draw her in deeper.

“Tell us about yourself.”

“What’s there to know that you didn’t read in tabloids a decade ago?” I’m Chloe Winters. I used to be a rising child star in Hollywood. I starred as the Kid-tective in eight movies total. 7 of them were successes. The Eighth, oh my god.”

“Tell us about that movie.”

“Okay. So I was 15 at the time. I was riding pretty high, and I decided I wanted to make a movie of my own. I was getting too old to continue playing Patty, and I wanted to show the world that I was growing up and moving on. What it boiled down to is it’s probably never a wise idea to give a 15 year old near complete creative control over a movie. It bombed. It bombed on a level that Cutthroat Island bombed.”

The patterns of light continued to draw her focus, and the massage continued. Somehow she found it very easy to talk about what happened. This usually was not the case, to say the least.

“Not only did that movie torpedo my career, it took down the studio that made it, and it helped to end my parents marriage. I sank into a deep depression and secluded myself from public life for almost 4 years. Then at some point I realized that I had grown up, and with a bit of makeup people wouldn’t recognize me. I also realized that I still had checks coming every month from sales of the good movies I starred in. Also I was now old enough to get my parent’s slices of the pie. My depression lifted and I started traveling the country, and then the world.”

The massage felt really good. It was on par with her personal masseuse from back in the day. It felt really good to talk about all this. It was like she was getting a big heavy weight off of her chest.

“How did you find us?”

“Ahh, yes. You guys became something of an obsession to me. I first heard about you guys years ago. I decided to look into what I heard, and that wasn’t easy...”

She felt her consciousness fading away. She slipped into a peaceful sleep.

When her eyes opened, Chloe sat up and looked around the small room she was in. The look on her face was not of surprise. It was confirmation. She climbed out of bed and looked at her nude form. There she was, all 5 foot two of her. Goldenrod hair that ran down past her shoulders, C cup breasts, and a body partly sculpted through yoga and partly sculpted through long walks.

Yeah, they had a prize on their hands. Pictures of her all grown up and not in disguise had leaked onto the internet three years ago. Thank you fucking Paparazzi. It was disturbing to know that Rule 34 fanart of her showed up on the internet not more then six hours after the photos were published.

So, she was in it. In it for real. She was partly frightened and partly fascinated. She had heard stories of this place. She even met a couple rumored former “guests” who did their two weeks, then chose to leave. One of them now ran her own gym, and the other helped run a restaurant that took off after she was hired. Neither of them confirmed nor denied their involvement with this place. It didn’t matter. She had gathered a fair bit of data by then.

The door to the room opened, interrupting her train of thought. A man, almost completely nude apart from a mask, stood in the doorway. Goddamn what a hunk he was. Not an ounce of flab on him. He wasn’t body builder strong, but he was well built all the same.

“Mmmm, they don’t build em like you anymore. So you’re my, what? Trainer? Handler?”

“Yes. When you’re ready Ms Winters, please come with me.”

“Hold on. I wanna try something.”

She walked up to him, ready to test her Jujutsu training on him. Bewilderment sank in when she realized she couldn’t grab him. Shock set in. This was a shit just got real moment for her.

“Holy shit. I’ve been hypnotized.”

“You may call it that if you wish. We placed subliminal commands in your mind to prevent—”

“I know, to prevent me from being aggressive. Holy shit it’s true. Oh fuck, shit, fuck.”

She stepped back.

“You, uh, you could kill me right now, if you wanted to, right?”

He didn’t respond.

“I’m going to take that as a yes.”

“Ms Winters, please come with me.”

She followed him out of the room. She didn’t try to test her second plan, which was to escape. She heard about how they altered someone’s mind, but hadn’t expected it to be true. She could only imagine what they’d do to her, or make her do to herself if she tried to run.

They entered a room that looked like a kitchen. It was a kitchen with a dirty floor. Sitting on the table was a pair of underwear she had also heard about. Next to them was a bottle of lubricant.

“So these are real too. I put them on, and then you guys can shock me if I don’t obey?”

“Doesn’t matter to us if you obey or not. If you don’t obey, nothing happens.”

“Yeah, right.”

She examined the underwear, particularly the phallic devices integrated into them, and wondered how many women had worn these. They looked new and sterile, but the thought persisted. They came apart at the sides, making them easy to get on. Drawing on what little experience with sex toys she had, she lubed the phallic devices up. A bit of positioning and the toys slid inside her. The panties buckled together at their sides.

When those buckles clicked shut, she realized she just essentially put the slave shackles on herself. They could now control her. Wait, they already did. They had a shackle on her very mind! These panties were just a physical extension of it.

“So now what? Do I start calling you master now?”

“You may start cleaning the floor. Doesn’t matter what you call me.”

“Uhhh, yeah I don’t feel like it right now. I’m an actress, not a maid. Can we go walk around this place?”

No response from him.

“Can you tell me what these things I put inside me do?”

Still no response.

“You’re ignoring me, aren’t you?”

Still no response.

“Okay, well then I’ll go exploring without you. See ya later!”

She headed for the exit, feeling the phallic devices in her as she walked. As she neared the exit, she came to a stop. Her face took on a surprised look.

“Ohhh kaaay... I can’t leave this room... Okay so, shit that’s true too. Oh boy.”

She walked back over to him.

“So, the deal is I’m stuck in here until I obey you, right?”

He nodded.

“You’d better have some legendary patience because we’re gonna be here awhile.”

He didn’t respond.

She sat down and started watching him. As time passed, things started getting freaky. How could he just stand there like that? He didn’t move, didn’t shift his weight, and showed no signs of getting bored or antsy. He was like one of those Buckingham Palace guards. It seemed he did indeed have the patience, while she didn’t.

“How do you keep so still like that? Are you like a robot or something?”

No response.

“Did your battery die?”

No response.

More time passed, and this guy completely ignored her. She realized that this was how they got their “guests” to obey. It was either obey, or do literally nothing. It was different from what she expected, and she wasn’t prepared for it. She ended up getting on her hands and knees, and picking up the sponge out of pure boredom.

As she started to clean the floor, she felt what those toys were doing. So that was true too. They were rewarding her for obeying. Pavlovian conditioning. If she obeyed a command, she’d receive sexual pleasure. Failure to obey apparently meant... nothing? No painful shock? She stopped scrubbing. The stimulation stopped. She started scrubbing again, and it returned.

As she scrubbed, the pleasant tingling turned into a highly pleasant thrumming which made her smile. Whoever designed those things knew what they were doing.

“Mmmmmmm...”

She continued to scrub the floor. She was doing a terrible job of it, but whoever was rewarding her apparently didn’t care.

“Mmmmmm, ohhhhhh...”

She stopped scrubbing and spread her legs. She moved her hips. The sensation faded. She grabbed the sponge and scrubbed harder. The sensation came back stronger.

“Ohhh ohhh ohhhh ohhhhhh ohhhh yeesss!!”

She came. She came, and it was a very good cum. Those toys didn’t mess around.

“Wow...”

“Whenever you’re ready, please come with me.”

“But, the floor’s not clean yet.”

“You may continue cleaning if you wish. Or you can come with me.”

She didn’t like cleaning anyway. She got up and followed him into the next room. There was a picture of a beach painted on the wall behind her. In front of her was what appeared to be a camera and video screen mounted behind a thick pane of glass.

“A series of three poses will appear on the video screen. Please do your best to imitate these poses. Once you’ve done them, we’ll move onto the next room.”

“That’s it? I just need to pose now?”

He nodded. A moment later, the outline of a woman appeared on the screen. She was on her hands and knees, her ass facing the camera. A bit bewildered, Chloe got on her hands and knees and imitated the pose.

The pleasant tingling returned. Another pose appeared on the screen. This time the woman was sitting on the floor with her legs spread wide. Chloe got into the position. The tingling increased.

“Unhhhhhh...”

The third pose appeared. This was an animated pose. The woman was standing and groping one of her breasts. Chloe wanted her orgasm, and quickly assumed the pose.

“Ohhhhhh Ohhhh wow. Uhhhhh Ohhhhhh.... Mmmmmmm...”

She was done. She sat down on the floor. She didn’t want to move for awhile. She could feel her love juices leaking out from around the underwear. The man just stood there. Good thing he was the patient type, because she so did not want to get up.

“Whenever you’re ready, please follow me.”

“Mmm get comfortable. We’re gonna be here awhile.”

She had never cum twice in such a short amount of time. She felt rather weak, and wanted those things out of her. She wanted to freshen up.

“Can I like, get a shower or something now?”

“That’s where we’re headed, if you’ll please follow me.”

Fair enough. She followed him out of the room, and into the most disturbing shower room she had seen. There were showers and various things to clean ones self with, but there was also a pair of shackles bolted to the floor and ceiling of the shower.

“So, just so I know what’s gonna happen, you’re gonna chain me up and bathe me now?”

“Correct.”

“Wow this is freaky.”

Her arms and legs were shackled. The buckles on the panties unclasped. The man carefully removed them. Warm water rained down on her, and he began to clean her.

Being helplessly chained and naked in a shower, her naughty holes opened up by the sex toys, her pussy already moist. She was in the perfect position to be taken advantage of. However he just cleaned her. It was very clinical and professional. Strangely there was nothing sexual about it that she could detect. Was the man gay or something? He had a good set of balls on him, so he wasn’t a eunuch.

It was over pretty quickly. She was unshackled and given a robe to put on.

“When you’re ready, please follow me.”

She glanced at the panties now laying off to the side, then at him, then wordlessly followed him out of the room.

She was led to a room that looked pretty much like the one she woke up in. The door closed behind her. That was it? They were done with her for now? That... was actually fine with her. She wasn’t physically very tired, but mentally she was near exhausted. She needed time to, well think really.

She spotted a small pamphlet lying on a table next to the bed. It wasn’t titled. She opened it up and started reading.

“What drives someone to want to submit? The answer is different for every person, but not all of them do it because they have something wrong with them. Some may view a submissive as a weak willed individual, a doormat, or a battered spouse who obeys under fear of possible harm. These circumstances are only true for a small number of subs.”

This was a book on submissive people?

“Many others derive pleasure from submission. Some like to please their lovers. Others are actively rewarded. Still others feel a sense of safety when they’re with a dom or domme that they trust. It’s not all fun and games for the dominant in a relationship. A healthy D/s relationship requires just as much commitment from the dominant as it does for the submissive.—”

Well, that sounded about right. She knew there were people out there who willingly lived a D/s lifestyle. She never figured that it’d be for her or that someone would think it was something she’d be into.

“Usually the more difficult a submissive is to train, the stronger the relationship between them and their dominant will be when they’re finally trained. Dominants who expect quick results often fail in their goals. The more patience and tolerance a dominant has, the more likely it is that their goals will be achieved.”

Well, patience these guys certainly had. It was freakish how still that guy stood while waiting for her to obey. Talk about wearing down the opposition.

“We have chosen you to become one of our submissive’s. You will be trained for two weeks in the art of submission and sexuality. After the two weeks are finished, you will be given a choice to stay here or you can go back to your former life.

That choice will be yours to make.”

That lined up with what she had heard. Apparently they would let her go after 2 weeks if she chose to leave. But wait, they had control over her mind, so, was the choice really hers to make? Well so far the choices had been hers.

She made a choice now, and that choice was to lie down. The bed was pretty comfortable, and lying there helped her to think.