The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Chloe: Chapter 4

She didn’t like not being able to go anywhere.

That was one of the problems with sex slavery. Slaves were kept penned up in a cage or a building. This sucked as it was late May. Spring was in full swing and she was starting to miss it.

Her handler came for her. She figured she was off to go scrub the floor again, but she wanted to try something first.

“Hey, can we like go walking outside or something? I’m not looking to escape or anything, I’m just getting bored being cooped up in here.”

“Sure. Please come with me.”

That easy? Just like that? Apparently so. She was given a pair of regular panties to wear, and led down a set of new hallways. A door opened to the outside. It was outside, but a tall smooth wall surrounded the area. There were quite a few slaves and their handlers outside, taking in the sunlight and the warm spring breeze.

“So this has been here this whole time. All I needed to do was ask? Huh.”

“Slaves and their handlers come here to socialize, weather permitting. If you’d like to hang out here for awhile and get to know some of these people, that’s fine by me.”

“Sure.”

Yeah she wanted to get to know some of these people. Maybe she’d get some dirt on this place. Really she wanted an argument for why she planned to leave.

She was one week into this, and it had been a wild ride. She had indeed changed and learned some new things about herself. The past couple days she had been formulating a plan in her head to get into the pornography business. She could make a lot of money, enough to make certain that she could retire at 30 and live the rest of her life without a care in the world.

But staying was tempting too. There was a good degree of safety and pleasure here. However that didn’t equal freedom.

She found herself wandering over to a group of mostly tough looking women. She wondered if they might be the rebels in this establishment.

“Uh, hi there.”

“Hello. New around here?” a redhead asked.

“Yeah. I’m Chloe.”

“Hi Chloe. I’m Barbra, this is Rebecca, that’s Kristine, and over there is Vanessa.”

“Hi all. Um, mind if I have a seat?”

“So, you run the food service here? Wow that must be a lot of work.”

“I help run it. I’m one of the cooks. Holly’s in charge of the kitchen I work in. We’re always looking for people who can cook.” Barbra replied.

“Count me out. I can’t even flip a burger.”

“Hey Chloe, I think I recognize you from somewhere, but I can’t pin it down. Were you ever on TV?” Vanessa said.

Chloe sighed, then said a line she hadn’t said in over ten years.

“This looks like a job for the Kid-tective...”

Vanessa blinked, looked confused. Then it dawned on her.

“Nooo, you weren’t Patty Summers, the kid detective, were you?”

“Yep I was.”

“Wow! I saw your movies when I was little. How did you always manage to catch the evil doctor?”

“Well, even though his character had an I.Q. of 300, the script had him holding the idiot ball and leaving obvious clues. What do you want for a kids movie?”

That came out wrong, way too angry and bitter.

“You don’t like to talk about your movies, do you?”

“Oh, no it’s not that. I mean, making those movies, it was great when I was 10. What kid wouldn’t want all that fame and fortune, am I right? But well I grew up as child stars usually do, and I got the grand idea to make my own movie.”

“You made your own movie?”

“Yep. Not surprised if you never heard of it. Over budget, critically panned, recipe for disaster. That’s the movie I don’t like to talk about.“

A moment passed.

“So tell me, you’ve been here for awhile I guess. What do you think of this place?”

“Hmmm, do you want my honest opinion? Or are you looking for dirt to make it easier to say you want to leave?” Vanessa asked.

“Your honest opinion I guess.”

“Okay. When I first found myself here, I hated it. Hated, hated, HATED it! I hated it so much, I refused to comply with my handler’s requests.”

“What did they do?”

“Nothing for awhile. Eventually I stopped eating just to be even more difficult for them, and, well, they put a butt plug in me and force fed me through it.”

“Wow. I, uh, they put things in me too and now I can’t pee or shit unless they let me.”

Rebecca giggled. “That’s pretty embarrassing, huh? I had those for awhile too. It’s weird isn’t it?”

“Yeah. Weird.” Chloe replied.

“They’re not permanent if that’s what you’re thinking. Even if you stayed. I had mine in for only a week before it was removed. Pretty kinky, being controlled like that, but maybe that’s just me.”

“Yeah. Uh, what about you Vanessa?”

“Well, long story short, I gave up on the whole refusing to eat thing, and they removed the plug. I was mentally worn down by then and figuring out things about myself.”

“And you chose to stay? Any regrets?”

“I’d be lying if I said no. I do have regrets, but most of them stem from things I did before I came here. Being here has been pretty good, mainly because the guy who took me on has the patience of a saint. I threw a lot of shit at him, and he doesn’t hate me for it.”

“Yeah, patience is something my handler has too. It’s freaky.”

“They’re trained to be like that.” Barbra said.

“Huh?”

“Yeah. They don’t just pull guys off the street. Guys are trained to know how women will react towards them. Their backgrounds are also screened, and their bodies are screened regularly for diseases that you don’t ever want to catch. Also they’re on camera with you, all the time.”

“Wait! I’ve been watched this whole time?!”

“Oh yeah. Mutual safety I guess you could call it. Everything that’s been done to you is monitored and overseen by the control center.”

“So there’s people up there watching me and probably jerking off?”

“Watching? Yes. Jerking off? Probably not. Spying on one naked or nearly naked woman is one thing, but keeping tabs on 20, in a room surrounded by your colleagues? Probably not that exciting. Of course I don’t know for sure. I just hear bits of conversation now and then when they’re eating.” Barbra replied.

“So what would happen if you broke the rules?”

“Hmmmm. I’d have to do something pretty serious like punch someone’s lights out. And yes it has been tempting, mostly to new girls who get really annoying. Uh, not you, you’re fine. Lets see, I’d probably end up back at step 1 training or undergo hypnosis to find and deal with the problem.”

A man came over to the table. Vanessa smiled and got up.

“Off to some play time with your master?” Chloe asked.

“Nope. Off to go meet Keri and show her my new painting. Then off to playtime. Hee hee hee.”

“Wait you guys do painting here too?”

She sat there talking with Barbra and Rebecca for almost two hours. It was amazing the things that went on here. Slaves were encouraged to socialize, and very friendly with each other. Sometimes they even threw parties. Barbra told her about getting sloshed on a $150 bottle of wine and waking up in someone else’s apartment cell. It seemed like the place was pretty relaxed. Looking around, she could see slaves and their handlers or masters mingling with each other. There were no obvious guards, and people came and went as they saw fit.

“Shame about that wall Barbra. This place would be ideal if not for that.”

“Oh, yeah the wall. That’s not so much to keep us from escaping, though yeah it does that too. No, we’re in bear and cougar territory. The walls are smooth mainly so cougars can’t climb them.”

Chloe’s handler returned.

“The nurse would like to see you.”

Standing in the room, Chloe watched as the nurse looked her over. This had become a regular occurrence by now, and it was getting annoying. The nurse stood up and looked at her handler.

“What do you think?” the nurse asked him.

“I think it’s ready to come out. She’s done really well with it.”

“Okay Chloe, we’re going to remove the urethral plug. Please hold still.”

Chloe watched as the nurse inserted a small tube into the plug. The saline solution that filled the balloon in her bladder drained out, and the plug was carefully removed.

“Now if you’re ready, I would like you to pee for me.”

“Just anywhere?”

Yes.

Chloe figured this was going to be super embarrassing. Surprisingly it was easier then she expected. She squatted and peed on the floor in front of them.

“Very good Chloe. Everything looks normal here. If you experience any related discomfort, let your handler know and we’ll take care of it. Off you go.”

“Oh! Ohhhh! Oh! Oh! Ohh! Oh yes!”

Chloe and her handler laid in bed after an intense round of sex. Having the butt plug vibrating made the experience better. She had a good cum, and now she cuddled next to him.

“Do you like me?”

“I suppose.”

“I mean, is your training why you’re cuddling with me right now, or do you really want to be with me?”

“Before you came here, a list of possible handlers was drawn up and I was chosen to be the one to handle you. When you told us your story under hypnosis, I felt more of a connection to you, and realized why I was picked. I was never in movies like you were, but my parents worked behind the scenes. Dad was a gaffer, mom did makeup and wardrobe. So I kinda know what goes on in show business, and it helps me with relating to you.”

“Hm.... Do you think we, you and I, could have something?”

“Maybe.”

“Maybe?”

“I think you and I have the potential to become very close. I can make educated guesses about how you feel being around me. One of the things I picked up on after I gave you the role of a pet is that you’re hard wired to please your director, whoever that may be. Even now I see it in your body language. You’re imitating how a pet might curl up next to their owner, and probably not even aware of it.”

“I...”

She shifted her position.

“I haven’t thought too deeply about it, because you may very well leave when your trial’s up.”

“Yeah, good point. I guess not getting too attached is something you’re used to.”

She shifted around a bit more and found a more comfortable spot.

“You wanna know what my decision is now?”

“That wouldn’t be wise.”

“Why not?”

“I’m pretty sure you’re flip flopping between staying and leaving right now. Take your time, nail it down. Wait until the final morning. You’ll be more sure of yourself then.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

She rolled over.

“I need to pee.”

“Go ahead.”

She climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom, thankful to be rid of that urethral plug. Even though it was gone, the habit of asking him for permission had become pretty strong. Was she hard wired to please her director? Maybe. That’s how she made a living for herself . However she could choose who her director was, and she still had time to choose. She finished up and returned to the bed. She settled in and shifted around until she found that comfortable spot.

“I’m glad I’m not sleeping alone tonight.” she said.

The rest of the week went pretty quickly for her. There was the daily training routine, however it was now broken up by trips to the courtyard to hang out with the people that she was fast becoming friends with. They didn’t gush over her being a star and didn’t ask for her autograph. They genuinely wanted to hang out with her and it had nothing to do with her past. She told them about things in her life and they shared their stories with her.

Nights were usually spent with her handler now. It was nice having that warm body to sleep next to, and cuddle with... But if she chose to leave, she could always find someone new.

The final morning soon arrived. Chloe woke up in her apartment/holding cell. She showered and dressed in the robe provided for her. She returned to the bedroom to await her handler.

The door opened, and there he was. With him was Maxine, and a nurse.

“Today’s the big day.” Maxine said.

“Yeah it is.”

“Have you decided?”

“Well that depends. One of the things I don’t like about this whole setup is being confined here. I like to get out, go shopping, see the sights. Things like that.”

“That’s not much of a problem.” Maxine replied.

“Okay. Something else is I like having money and spending it. I don’t know what you you’re planning to do with my bank account, but it’s mine and I aim to keep it that way.”

“Not a problem either.” Maxine replied.

“Hm, okay. Well, I did learn a lot here, about myself and other things. Some things were weird, some I didn’t like, and others, well maybe I liked them. See, my plan if I leave is to get ahold of my old agent and see if I can get into the porn business. I think I could make a lot of money.”

“Mmm hmm. You could also do that here, with the added bonus of automatic protection from stalkers and creepy fans.” Maxine replied.

“Good... point...”

Chloe sat there looking at her. Her mind was made up, but she wanted to draw it out for a bit. After all that’s what they did on TV. Either that or they cut to a commercial break. Anything to pad the dramatic moment with useless filler that nobody cared about. It kept them waiting and guessing.

“Okay, you win. I’m yours.”

“Very well. Please drink this.”

Maxine handed her a small cup full of the same sedative that she had ingested back in the limo. Chloe sighed, wondering what was in store for her when she woke up. She picked up the cup and drank the liquid down.