The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Chloe: Epilogue

“Uhhh, uh, uh uhhhh uh...”

Chloe was reduced to low moaning. Her face was blank. Someone’s cock appeared in her field of view, and she automatically started licking and sucking it. She could feel it getting ready to release. Soon it was over, and she felt herself being carried off the set. Miles, her handler/director, took her to get cleaned up. The warm shower helped bring her out of her trance.

Eight months had passed since Chloe’s decision to stay. The worst of it had been right after she made her choice. They had put her under hypnotic conditioning. They made her confront things about herself that were locked away. Before coming there, she was really bored with her life, very lonely, and teetering on serious depression. Her years as an actress had indeed helped to make her naive, submissive and vulnerable. That still wasn’t comfortable for her to think about.

Fortunately things only got better from there. It didn’t take her long to come to terms with how her life was now. She spent the next couple of months traveling with Miles, and exploring the depths of the hypnotic conditioning they put her through. They hadn’t actually done a whole lot. She couldn’t leave her handler, she had to obey him, and she couldn’t talk about the facility or the goings on there. Apart from those restrictions, her mind was still hers.

Eventually she found herself spending more time back at the facility. She wasn’t sure if the conditioning played a role in this or not. What she did know was she had friends here now. They didn’t care about her fame, and they had no interest in using her. They were real honest to god friends whom she could tell just about anything to with no worries about secrets getting out. It was a strange freedom to be able to be herself while she was in the facility and casually talk about things that were taboo or headline material in the real world.

She had gotten to know Barbra and Rebecca better. She had met others like Renee, Clara, and Li Juan, who preferred to simply be called Li. She had made a few guy friends as well. Fortunately Miles didn’t mind, even when she had sex with them. There was a deeper connection then sex between her and Miles. He was the one keeping her, well, balanced.

She still underwent the occasional hypnotic session, but these were voluntary, and focused on exploring herself and seeing what her mind was capable of when deeply focused on something. By now she had made peace with the fact that they hadn’t turned her into what she was now. They merely brought out those traits in her, something that could have happened in the real world, and left her with deep emotional scarring if it had not been done right.

A few months ago she started entering what Miles called subspace trances. Apparently this was not due to her conditioning. They were a product of her own mind. When bound or otherwise deeply controlled, she went into a calm trance state where her actions became automatic and hours passed like minutes. She could remember doing something like this once when she was 12. Production was behind schedule, so they were filming scenes like crazy. Near the end of the day she was really tired, but determined to get in two more scenes so they’d have more breathing room tomorrow. She became quiet and hyper focused on the task, and didn’t really think. She acted out those scenes on pure autopilot, and the scenes went perfectly on the first take. Thinking about that now, she was sure that was her first trance.

These trances were potentially dangerous, and a factor in why she was spending more time at the facility. During a trance she was very vulnerable and open to suggestion. If someone told her to kill herself, she’d probably attempt to do just that. Had she left and done porn, who knows what they might have made her do. Fortunately Miles and the other guys knew her limits and how to take care of her. She came out of her trances contented and relaxed instead of potentially shaking and crying.

Taking on the pet role was a fairly common theme in her relationship with Miles. If she saw him pull out the ears and fox tail, she’d don them and slip into the pet role easily. Sometimes he put a urethral plug in her during pet play. Bringing back that deep level of control now almost always put her into one of her subspace trances. Enough time being held and petted would bring her out of it. But keeping her plugged increased the frequency and duration of her trances.

She shared a rare distinction among the slaves at the facility, in that she had her own money, and was making more thanks to taking a cut of the profits generated from her erotic videos. She could leave the facility and go shopping with her new friends, though always with a security detail present, and the terms of her hypnotic conditioning in full force at all times.

She and her new friends were at an upscale store just last week. Li had never been to one of these stores before, and walked around for over an hour in utter amazement. She ended up trying on a beautiful looking red dress, and undoing the ribbon that held her raven hair in place. It fell down past her shoulders, and really helped to make her look elegant. She emerged from the fitting room grinning nervously.

“Is it me?”

“Mmmm, well, lose the heels.” Chloe replied.

Li swapped the heels for a nice pair of flats.

“Yeah that’s better.”

“More comfortable too. How do Americans wear those things?” Li asked.

“I know. They’re a pain in the ass.” Chloe replied.

That evening finished up with dinner at a four star restaurant, followed by a return to the facility where their handlers greeted them and admired their dresses, followed by some good passionate sex.

Chloe had also made a friend in Maxine, which was a bit of s surprise. Their relationship started out as a series of mental chess matches, and Maxine was the better player. Still, Chloe learned from her and saw more of where she was coming from. Maxine told her something early on that really made her think.

“Chloe, most people are prisoners in their own way. They could be tied down by a job, or a family, or financial issues. You yourself were tied down by your past. In a way, you’re freer in here then out there.”

And lying there in bed with her handler, a man she could trust and cuddle with, in a place of safety and friendship, with the rest of the world just a scheduled visit away, it was hard to argue that she was missing out on life’s pleasures.