The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Maxine Part 2:

Chapter 4:

Rhonda walked around the courtyard, looking around in awe of the people and things around her.

“Wow. You guys really have something going on here. So this is what it’s like to work at a brothel.”

Maxine had to wonder about this girl’s ignorance.

Her training was progressing, though not without concerns. Rhonda’s mental state was different then expected. She showed little emotion, and this wasn’t a case of hiding her true feelings. Her emotional range seemed very limited. Her reactions to surprises was minimal. She also wanted to keep to herself. She didn’t have much to say to those that approached her. She could also hear faint resentment in Rhonda’s voice.

“I have a theory about her, but really I’m not qualified to make a diagnosis. I will say though that we shouldn’t be surprised if she ends up leaving. She doesn’t like this place. She’s not even curious about it.”

Maxine had been observing Rhonda’s behavior closely over the past week, apart from the day she took off to oversee Amy’s funeral. Rhonda was definitely a unique case. She wasn’t rebelling as far as Maxine could tell. She was doing what was asked of her, but doing it in a quite literal fashion. She displayed limited social skills. She wasn’t bonding with her handler. The most emotion she had shown was either mild resentment, or mild to moderate sexual pleasure. She was certainly an odd one.

Maxine felt a slight vibration in the butt plug that Jim was now making her wear. She hid her reaction from her colleagues.

“I guess it’s time for a break.”

By the time she made it back to their apartment, her face was flushed. The way the plug worked was it started off vibrating slightly, then the vibration increased. Then if that went on for too long, the plug would emit a painful shock. Jim was very insistent on her having a break every few hours until further notice.

She closed the door behind her and looked at Jim.

“You can be a real bastard sometimes.”

“Sometimes being a bastard is what’s needed.”

He approached her and ran his hands over her outfit, a conservative business outfit that contrasted sharply with the skimpy leather slave’s outfit she had on underneath. The buzz of the butt plug could be faintly heard under her skirt. He pulled the remote control out of his pocket and switched it off. Then a moment later he switched it back on at a higher intensity.

“Ohhhh, you, you—mmmmmmm...”

He kissed her and they began groping and pulling off each others clothes. She couldn’t help it even if she wanted to. The hypnotic trigger he had installed a few days ago made her helpless to resist as long as that plug in her was vibrating. Their clothing was soon on the floor, apart from the harness that held the plug in place. It was an open crotch type that allowed him full access to her swollen, moist pussy. Soon she was pinned to the mattress and on the receiving end of a good fucking. His cock inside her and the plug vibrating was a near overload. She came hard.

After the ecstasy faded, the sadness returned, though much less intense now. She rolled over and put an arm around him.

“I don’t know what I’d do if something happened to you.”

“I plan to stick around for a good long time.”

“So did George...”

“What happens happens, but we’re alive today. That’s what matters to me.”

“Yeah...”

A few minutes passed. She got up.

“I’m gonna go get a shower, then get back at it.”

While getting dressed, she had an idea. Perhaps incorporating an anti suicide trigger into a new slave’s conditioning would be a good idea. She knew if something happened to Jim, she might very well take that option herself. That was morbid to think about, and unhealthy by normal psychiatry standards.

Then again, the bond between slaves and their handlers wasn’t normal.

What it boiled down to was the question of whether or not an average slave could eventually end up being functional again after the death of their handler. If they ended up catatonic or unable to move on and have some quality of life, then suicide for them would be a mercy kill. It was likely that some slaves might be able to move on, while others would be devastated. Maybe the best solution was conditioning where they could not self terminate unless given permission.

That was an idea to discuss with her colleagues later. For now she wanted to grab a bite to eat, then check up on some things.

As she was enjoying her chicken salad, a petite redhead came over to the table she was at and sat down.

“Hey Kristine, how are you holding up?”

“Better, I guess. Not lying in bed all day now.”

“Yeah. I’m sorry, I meant to check up on you sooner, but well just a lot of stuff on my plate right now.”

“I know. I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for the funeral. It was really nice, the casket decorated with all those flowers. I know I broke down there, but really, it was nice.”

“You’re welcome.”

“You seem pretty quiet. Usually you don’t sit alone at a table away from everyone else.”

“Ah, I get this way when I have a lot on my mind and I’m trying to sort it all out.”

“Oh. Should I leave?”

“Nah you’re fine. In fact, can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“The new girl, Rhonda, what do you think about her? What are people saying about her?”

“She’s an odd one. Her handler’s been bringing her out here to try and get her to socialize. She tends to stick by him and doesn’t talk much. I mean, you’ll get a hello out of her and maybe a few other words, but she’s really quiet.”

“Yeah, I’ve noticed how introverted she is.”

“According to Holly she always orders the same thing, breakfast lunch and dinner. A ham and cheese sandwich and a glass of milk. Apparently she won’t eat anything else.”

In the meeting room surrounded by her colleagues, Maxine was discussing her ideas.

“What do you guys think of adding an extra condition to our standard hypnotic conditioning program? An anti suicide condition?”

“This was tried a few years ago by a different establishment. It didn’t work to say the least.”

“It didn’t work for them because they made their slave’s lives a living hell. I think it could work here, but is that something we should force on them?”

“I think not. Changing the conditioning like that requires extensive testing, and considering they can override their conditioning in times of extreme distress, the effectiveness would be iffy at best. The best we can do is to do what we can to ease their pain. That sounds like a shitty option, but we figured out long ago that we can’t control everything.”

Maxine could have slapped herself for missing the obvious. An anti suicide trigger was basically pointless since it could be overridden with enough distress. She changed the subject. By now she was convinced that Rhonda was a bad fit for this place. She was going to see about getting her let go early.

“Regarding Rhonda, I honestly don’t think she’s a good fit here. We need lonely women who have a strong interest in sex, and Rhonda isn’t this. She’s alone, but I don’t think she’s the lonely type.”

“She’ll probably leave.”

“She might, but what if she decides to stay? What will we do with her? We could condition her, but I think the best we could hope for is her lying there doing nothing while the guy does all the work. She certainly won’t role play or flirt. I think she just doesn’t have the wiring for it. I think we should get her out of here now. We’re wasting time on her.”

“Normally we’d agree with you, but thanks to a couple of kinks in the travel works brought on by those tornadoes last month, we can’t really get her out of here until her time’s up.”

“Shit, what else is gonna go wrong this week? Is the power gonna go out next?”

Maxine looked up at the lights.

“I swear if those lights go out I will scream.”

A moment passed, nothing happened.

“Er, sorry about that. Okay, so we’re stuck with her. I guess we keep doing what we’re doing and hope she decides to leave. I would say scale back her sessions with the guy whose handling her, but at this point I think the isolation might persuade her to stay.”

Out in the courtyard, Maxine observed the general population interacting with each other. This was something she did several times a week just to gauge the mood. Its importance was magnified in light of recent events. She noted more affection then usual between couples. There was an atmosphere of being happy to be alive and with each other. There were talks about their future plans, and what they might do in 10 years when they were freed.

More importantly things were starting to return to normal. Activities were resuming, and clients were being accepted and pleasured. A new batch of slave handlers were about ready to graduate and work with the recruits. As she mingled among the slaves, Maxine got the sense that things would be fine for now.

Her butt plug began to vibrate again. She excused herself and made her way to her apartment, her pussy already getting moist.