The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Amanda:

Chapter 2:

Back in her cell now, Amanda wondered if this was all a dream. Pinching herself wouldn’t help. She had experienced pain in her nightmares before. No this wasn’t a dream. She was thinking too clearly. Someone from her past had found her and apparently wanted to pretend they were back in school, only with him replacing Mr. Tanzen, and treating her like a fragile flower, for the time being.

Whatever kind of warped fantasy he had, he had gone to great lengths to act it out. Whatever building he was keeping her in was well built and obviously extensively remodeled. He had to be loaded with money. So he was a rich nut job who wanted her for some elaborate sexual fantasy.

She had to get out of this weird place, but where would she go? He obviously knew where she lived. She had to kill him. Could she kill him? She mulled this over, then decided with increasing confidence that yes, yes she could. She just needed something, maybe a knife, or some wire that she could strangle him with. She’d kill him, rip his mask off to see who it was, then find some clothing and get the fuck out of there.

Maybe she’d burn the place down before she left. A place like this needed to burn, just like the school had. One less hellish place on this planet. Yeah she’d find some gas and burn the fucker down herself.

The reform school she had been sent to closed down nine years ago after a fire broke out and gutted the building. Amanda had left less then three months before the fire. To her it was karmic justice that such an awful place had burned down. At the same time it was torturous to know that the outside world would never know the full extent of the hell they had been through.

And that bastard Tanzen retired. Despite the allegations against him, no criminal charges were ever brought up. Amanda was pretty sure he set the fire himself. The police and child welfare services were probably sniffing too close to where the secrets were buried, so he burned the place down and walked away with $6.4 million in insurance money.

Was that it? Did Tanzen finance this sicko’s fantasyland? Was he here?! Were they gonna try and force her to suck that wrinkly—

She gagged and nearly threw up. Tanzen had never touched her in that way, though by the end of her time there when her breasts and curves were more developed, he kept leering her with all the intensity of a repressed pedophile.

The other staff weren’t so restrained. When she turned 15, they started having their way with her. Vaginal penetration was not allowed for fear of a rape test. However anal penetration was certainly allowed and encouraged. Having that butt plug in her brought back those painful memories where all she could do was lay there and cry. Fortunately, or unfortunately for their later victims, most of those bastards couldn’t control themselves and were either now serving time in prison or on the sex offender list. It was cold comfort. Three of the bastards had gotten away scott free. They were still out there.

That was painful to think about, but she forced herself to relive it. She needed the anger, needed it to stay awake. She was physically and mentally drained though, and she couldn’t maintain her focus for long. The bed was comfortable and inviting. Sleep unwillingly came for her.

Morning arrived, or at least the lights in her holding cell were on. She rolled over and sat up. She felt surprisingly rested. She wished she had this bed in her apartment. She was calmer and thinking more clearly now. Maybe she could reason with this nut, get him to let her go. He seemed to like her. Maybe she could use that to get him to let her go.

The door opened and there he was again.

“So, what’s on the agenda today?”

“When you’re ready, please come with me and you’ll find out.”

She reluctantly followed him, while thinking of a conversation topic she could use to try and manipulate him. The corridors looked different. Several of them branched off to places unknown. She couldn’t worry about that right now. She had to think of a way to bargain with him.

“You know, after I left, I didn’t stay silent. I told everybody I could about what happened, and I helped launch the investigations. But if you let me go, I’d stay quiet. It’d be our little—what the fuck?”

He opened a door, and she saw a large dining area buzzing with conversation. There were maybe eighty people in this room, many of them women, most of them naked like she was. They were idly chatting alongside other women and men.

“Where the fuck am I?!”

“You’re at a slave training facility. People from all walks of life are here. Like you, they were brought here and stayed for two weeks. At the end of their two weeks, they were given the choice to stay or go back to their old life. These people chose to stay.”

“This... You’re not joking, are you?”

“Would you like some breakfast?”

“I, no. No I don’t wanna be around these people. Please, can we just go back to my cell? Please?”

“Very well.”

Back in her holding cell, she sat down on the bed and looked over at him. He stood in the doorway, just looking at her.

“How could you do this to me?! You know what I went through! Why would you think that bringing me here was a good idea?!”

No response from him.

“I live in hell every day of my life because of what I went through there! Therapy, meds, they didn’t do shit! I take 4 milligrams of Klonopin every night just so I can sleep! My life is hell! Why torture me some more?! Did I do something to you back in school? Is this payback?”

“No.”

“Then what is it?”

No response.

“Do you like me or something?”

No response.

Minutes passed in silence. She sat there wondering if she said too much or not enough. He was very hard to read. That mask covering his face didn’t help, but his voice was also calm and neutral. She couldn’t read anything from it.

“Is the food here any good?”

“Yes.”

“Would you be okay with bringing me some scrambled eggs and bacon?”

“Yes.”

He left, and the door closed behind him. She tried to run for the door before it closed, but she didn’t make it in time. There was no knob and no lock. The doors had to be controlled remotely. This was some serious shit she was in. Now she wished that it was just some rich nut with a crush. That she could probably get out of. Instead it was a goddamn operation! Probably nationwide, hell, global.

He returned quickly with a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and an honest to god real metal fork. The thought of stabbing him with that fork surfaced and became tempting, but even if she made it out of the cell, she figured she wouldn’t get far. Instead she took a bite of the scrambled eggs.

They were delicious.

They had a pleasant savory taste that she hadn’t experienced before, and they were really light and fluffy. There was a faint spicy heat to them, but it wasn’t overpowering. Her appetite surfaced and craved more. She ate every bite and chased them with the bacon.

“Okay those were good. I need something to drink, like a glass of milk.”

He left again. This time she didn’t try bolting for the door. She sat there licking her lips. Whatever was in those eggs was damn tasty. He came back with a glass of milk, and she drank it down, quenching the mild heat that had built up in her mouth. In spite of herself, she smiled.

“When you’re ready, please come with me.”

She found herself back in that kitchen room with the weird panties again.

“Please don’t make me put those on again! I don’t like having those things inside me! It brings back bad memories of when they used to, you know...”

No response from him.

“When they used to fuck me in the ass! Don’t you remember?! They used to force me and the other girls over desks and fuck us!!”

No response.

“SAY SOMETHING GODDAMN YOU!!”

“No one’s going to force you to do anything here. I am asking you to. I will not force you to.”

“So, I could, for the next 2 weeks, just sit in my cell, be fed regularly, while you stand there and look at me?”

“Yes.”

“What kind of weird assed operation is this?”

No response.

“If I just clean the floor, would that be good enough?”

“No.”

“I absolutely have to put these things on again?”

“To continue, yes.”

He wasn’t going to let up. Somehow in his calm, still way, he was pressuring her to do this. She was used to being threatened and forced, or coerced with copious amounts of alcohol in her later years. But this was new and very different. She examined the panties. It hadn’t been that bad. It honestly hadn’t been that bad. If she just did it and got it over with, maybe she’d be able to get more info out of him.

Trying not to think about it, she slid the panties up her legs, inserted the sex toys, and buckled them closed. Then she got down on the floor, fixed her eyes forward, grabbed the sponge, and began to scrub.

The pleasant tingling sensation returned. She managed to remain composed for all of five minutes, before it became too much for her to hold back. Those things tingled and thrummed and pulsed, teasing her and building up an orgasm like the one she had yesterday.

“Ohhhh, ohhh gooodddd! Ohhhh!”

She laid on the floor panting again. She wasn’t panicking though. The orgasm felt great. She felt a pleasant warmth blanketing her body, along with an odd, peaceful feeling. She caught herself smiling. She composed herself and got up.

“Okay, now what?”

“Please follow me.”

He led her to a room with a colored background. There was a wall with a screen, and a camera mounted behind a thick pane of glass.

“There will be a series of poses that display on the screen. Please do your best to imitate them.”

“Uh, okay.”

That was a rather odd request, but seemed harmless enough. She did a pose, and the camera clicked.

She felt another tingle.

She did the second pose, and the camera clicked.

The tingle returned, stronger. A small moan escaped her lips.

A third pose appeared on the screen. She imitated it. The camera clicked, and a burst of pleasure erupted between her legs. She leaned against the background and moaned. Another orgasm hit her. These things were going to drive her insane.

It took her a bit to recover from that one. She slowly regained her composure, what was left of it, then looked at him.

“When you’re ready, please come with me.”

She expected another task and another pleasurable burst from the panties, however he led her back to the shower room again. She gave him an angry look as he cuffed her, but remained silent. The panties unlocked at the sides, and he removed them.

She said nothing as he cleaned her. She said nothing as he uncuffed her. She quietly followed him back to her holding cell. She laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. Time passed. Sleep came for her eventually.