The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Amanda:

Chapter 3:

Days passed. Amanda spent most of that time in her cell. She had come to realize the hypnotic limitations they had put in her. One of the reasons that strange masked man was so calm and collected was because she literally could not run away, or attack him. She could however refuse to obey his requests and stay put. His only response to her defiance was standing there, unnervingly still.

She had managed to go a full day without speaking to him. Then at the beginning of the second day, he said something that pierced through her psychological armor.

“They gave her 46 electro shock treatments. They made us watch, to set an example.”

“Shut up!!”

“Cindy was your friend there, someone that you looked up to. She gave you the strength to rebel, to overcome the torture and humiliation they put you through.”

Amanda was now curled in a fetal position, crying.

“She almost escaped! Almost free! They caught her and fried her brain! They kept her drugged, and shocked her several times a day for weeks and made us watch! They shocked her until there was nothing left inside! They basically murdered her!! Then they lied, saying she suffered a self inflicted head injury!”

“That’s when Tanzen and his staff went from being humans and turned into monsters.”

She detected a faint bitterness in his voice. He was remembering too. He just hid it better. She, damn him for ripping open the scabs on those mental wounds! She couldn’t stop crying, no matter how much she tried to get a hold of herself. He stood at the door, looked at her but said nothing for the longest time.

“They tried to make us into monsters, but they failed. We can still feel, and cry.”

Feel and cry she did, more then she had in years. She laid there screaming, and he didn’t do a thing. He didn’t say any more, didn’t tell her to stop, didn’t tell her to get a hold of herself, or even grumble that she was being loud and annoying.

She got the feeling that he was sympathizing with her, in his stoic way.

Eventually her crying subsided. She hadn’t gotten control of it, she just cried herself out. Emotionally drained, she laid there, blinking occasionally.

“Please come with me.”

She didn’t have the energy to defy him, and the floor was cold and hard. She slowly got up and wordlessly followed him. She actually felt relief when they entered the shower room. She wanted a shower, wanted to be clean, wanted that warm water to rain down on her.

As the water rained down on her, he did something surprising. He took off the mask. She studied his face. It looked familiar, but she couldn’t place it.

Then he put on a pair of dorky looking wire framed glasses, and she recognized him instantly.

“Oh my god! Are you Greg?!”

He smiled and removed the glasses.

“You’re Greg! You’re that skinny nerdy kid who helped Cindy plan her escape! What happened to you?! Why are you here?! ... How did you get so buff?”

“Cindy’s escape attempt didn’t bring an end to the school like we had hoped, but it was the beginning of the end. We weren’t the only ones watching as they tortured her day in and day out. The few staff members on Tanzen’s payroll that weren’t total monsters looked the other way while Jim and Leo gained access to the garage and took the gas cans, motor oil, and anything else that would burn. They also looked the other way as me and Jenny started unlocking doors and evacuating the place.”

Amanda stood there enthralled as he spoke and washed her with a soft sponge.

“We were hoping Tanzen and his bastard friends would burn, but they were away that night. Everyone that we wanted to get out got out safely. After that, we all drifted apart and went our separate ways. I hung out with Jim, who got me into heroin. After that things became a blur of drifting from place to place, and getting sent to jail.”

“So Tanzen didn’t set the fire. You guys did, and instead of him going ballistic over it, he saw the opportunity to retire quietly.”

“Yeah. The best laid plans...”

“You became a junkie? How did you end up here?”

“Much the same way you did. Got slipped a mickey. Woke up in a cell much like you did. Did my two weeks, told my handler that I would stay. She helped me a lot. Didn’t seem like it at first, but in time I realized that my life could be pretty awesome, and I strived to make it that way, partly as a big fuck you to Tanzen, and Michaels, and those other bastards.”

“So now you’re a slave handler like her. Does she see you as an equal, or does she still think of you as a slave?”

“I proved to her that I was an equal. I guess you could say that ended our relationship, but began another one as colleagues.”

Amanda was led out of the shower room, and into another room with a padded table on it. The table looked like it could be folded into various positions. Right now it was flat, and looked a lot like the massage table.

“Please get on the table and lie down on your stomach.”

She wasn’t really thinking about what he was going to do as she complied. It was only after he put the first strap around her legs did she panic and try to get up. She couldn’t move however. Whatever block they had put in her mind prevented her from moving.

He finished strapping her to the table. Then the table began to change its shape. Soon she found herself in a bent over position with her legs spread.

“What are you doing?! Let me up! if I knew this was gonna happen I wouldn’t have gotten on this table! Let me up now!!”

Spotting two black tubes connected to the base of a butt plug made her panic level rise.

“NO!! NO!! PLEASE! NO!!”

She could struggle now, for all the good that did her. She felt the lubricated plug entering her ass. Something was connected to it. The slight hiss of a bulb being squeezed, and she felt the plug expand inside her. She couldn’t expel it and began hyperventilating.

His hand on the back of her head calmed her for some reason. Her breathing slowed back down to normal, and her rational mind took over.

“This is a colonic. You’re going to give me a colonic like they used to do to me back in that school. Why?”

No answer from him.

“How is forcing me to relive a traumatic and humiliating event from my past helpful? You are trying to help me, right?”

She felt the water starting to enter her. It felt different from what she remembered. The water was warm, and it entered at a very low pressure. She waited for the cramping, instead she felt his hands massaging her stomach. A pleasant warmth slowly filled her insides. She didn’t know what to think. Conflicting emotions ran through her mind. She opened her mouth, but no words came out. It wasn’t a hypnotic block, she just couldn’t think of what to say.

At some point the liquid was drained out of her just as slowly, and she thought it was over. The plug was removed. A moment later she felt some kind of gel being spread around her anus.

“Hey! What are you doing?”

A bigger plug entered her ass. It wasn’t painful. The sensation of it being pushed in felt, well, different then expected. The gel gave the area a faint but pleasant tingling sensation. The colonic started again. She began to blush. The sensations all this was producing were having an erotic effect on her, and it was embarrassing in an unexpected way.

He massaged her stomach again, though occasionally his fingers slipped down past it and massaged a more intimate area. She said nothing, and wasn’t sure why she had no desire to speak. Maybe speaking would just prolong the experience, or she’d say something really awkward, or something.

It did feel pretty good overall. That was surprising by itself, but her mind also drifted to thoughts about sex, and how she barely had any. How alone she felt, not having that... connection... with someone.

“Am I this easily manipulated?”

Her panic was gone now. She knew her mind was being manipulated somehow, but for the moment, she didn’t care. It was nice, being able to feel good like this. It was nice that there was someone who understood her better then even her own parents. It was nice that he was trying to help, in his own twisted way.

Did she deserve to feel this good?

He certainly thought so. She had to wonder what kind of training he had been put through to go from junkie to confident self controlled hunky. He had to be exhibiting a lot of self control to not be fucking her. He was teasing her with his fingers, but that was it. On one hand she was grateful for his restraint. On the other hand, the gentle pressure inside her combined with the teasing made her lust uncontrollable.

“If you’re gonna do it... Do it.”

A split second later, she felt that phallic hunk of meat thrusting its way inside her. She couldn’t help but moan loudly. This was so different then before. She couldn’t control herself, the sensation of being filled at both ends was overwhelming.

The orgasm was amazing...

After a few moments, he went back to massaging her. Her face was frozen in a wide grin, and her eyes were unfocused. The liquid was drained out of her, and the tubes were disconnected. The plug remained in place. Eventually she found the strength to get up. He led her back to the shower room.

“You forgot to remove something.” she said as he placed her wrists in the cuffs again.

“You will be wearing that plug for awhile. I want you to get used to the feeling of it.”

She was going to tell him he was crazy, but she didn’t have the mental energy to bother. She felt really weak and vulnerable. He could easily break her mind right now, perhaps with just a few well chosen words.

He said nothing though. He just cleaned her. Then he uncuffed her, picked her up, and carried her back to her cell.