The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Amanda:

Chapter 4:

It was getting easier for her to sleep, and the nightmares were starting to fade. There were no clocks or calendars, but from the sleep/wake cycles it felt like about a week had passed.

Greg had been forcing her, well, not forcing, but insisting that she spend time around other slaves. She did so, but didn’t talk much. She was embarrassed to be seen by others due to being naked and having a butt plug sticking out of her ass.

The embarrassment aside, her time here was getting easier to handle. The routine changed from day to day, but it always ended with sex of some kind. She found herself looking forward to the sex. That was embarrassing as well.

Lying in bed on the tenth night, in a holding cell that was more like an apartment now, she thought about the facility as it as called. It was a big building with a big walled off outdoor area where slaves congregated. At first she had seen it as a cage to keep them from escaping. Now,she still saw it as a cage, but while it could keep her in, it also kept bad people out.

Even a week ago it would have seemed preposterous, but now she felt a sense of safety here. She didn’t know how much they were manipulating her mind, but she knew a large part of her sense of safety came from Greg. He was unbelievably patient with her, he always spoke in a calm voice, and they shared the same past. According to him there were other women here with similar abusive pasts. From what she had seen of their interactions with each other and their masters, they seemed pretty happy here.

The question of choosing whether or not to stay was on her mind now that the time to make that decision was drawing near. She decided that depending on if they were willing to meet a condition or two that she had, she’d make her decision based on that. She was actually kind of counting on it. She could see herself making a life here, getting to know people, sharing stories, having sex, doing things that a lot of normal people did.

But that alone wasn’t going to be enough. She got the idea for her conditions while chained up in the shower. Greg was cleaning her again, though by now he wasn’t being so clinical and professional. Hanging there, her wrists and ankles chained, she thought about the capabilities of this place.

The next few days were focused more and more on a sort of sexual training, exposing her to things that could be traumatic if done wrong, but could be very pleasant if done correctly. She was growing accustomed to the plug inside her. Every couple of days he would change it out for a larger one. After a couple hours of mild discomfort, she’d get used to that one.

Feeling vulnerable yet safe. Experiencing those feelings at the same time was strange at first, but was now more erotic then strange. This facility was a very controlled and disciplined environment, staffed with people who didn’t hit their slaves, didn’t yell at them, and exhibited a level of patience and tolerance that was uncanny. She sensed this in the interactions she had had, sensed it in Greg’s behavior too.

“You’re so careful with me.”

“I want to make sure I don’t hurt you.”

“Do other slaves get hurt here?”

“Not in anger. Never in anger.”

“What if I did something that made you angry?”

“I would want to know why you did it. I would want to talk with you about it.”

“That’s some training they put you through. Do you regret anything about it?”

“No. I have more mental tools to work with, and I’m much wiser for it. I came here with an infection in my arm from using a dirty needle. I was lucky that I didn’t have HIV or something else really nasty. I was skinny too, 96 pounds. I looked terrible. Janice had my arm taken care of, and began training me. I insulted her, defied her as best I could. She never held it against me.”

“And you chose to stay, and continued to be trained. Now you’re training me.”

“Yep.”

“Do you have nightmares?”

“Infrequently now, but yes.”

“I think it’s been maybe eight days since I had a nightmare.”

“They’ll return. Stay or go, they will return. However if you stay, you’ll wake up and remember that you’re in a place where they can’t hurt you.”

“You’re so insistent on me staying. Is it because you have a quota to meet, or because you like me?”

He didn’t reply.

“Maybe I have a life waiting for me out there. Maybe I have a boyfriend.”

She was lying. She knew it, and he knew it. Neither of them said anything for several moments.

“So this place, what all do slaves do here? Do you all just have sex?”

“This facility is a community, and it’s mostly run by the slaves. The staff oversee the day to day, but the slaves here are given a good degree of latitude. I call them free slaves, because I see them as a mix of sex slave and normal person. Most slaves have a handler that they’ve bonded with. Their relationships are generally not monogamous. This allows for things like servicing clients, people who pay to have sex with one of the slaves here.”

“That’s not gonna happen to me right?! I mean, if I stayed.”

“That’s up to you. Some slaves prefer to only have sex with their handler. Others decide to branch out, to keep things spicy.”

“Aren’t their handlers jealous?”

“No. We do it too.”

“Have... Have you been fucking other slaves behind my back?”

“No. When training a new slave, their handler is devoted to that slave 24/7. My focus has been on you, and only you.”

She didn’t like being blindfolded! She didn’t like not being able to see. Her breathing began to grow heavy as Greg walked around her nude form. She felt his hand touch the back of her head, and calm filled her mind like clear, cool water. She couldn’t see, but she knew where she was, and who was in the room with her. Her breathing returned to normal, and remained normal even after the gag was inserted.

“Tomorrow you may choose to leave, but for tonight, you are mine, and regardless of what you choose tomorrow, this night will be a memorable one for you.”

The plug started vibrating. Amanda shifted a bit and moaned softly. She felt warm scented oil being spread all over her body. The oil smelled like a field of flowers, and reminded her of her childhood out in the country, before that awful school. He squeezed and massaged the oil into her breasts, stopping to give her hardened nipples a pinch.

“Mmmmmm!”

He was more daring with her now. She was nervous, yet so fucking aroused! He teased her now with something smooth that vibrated. The vibrating thing traced a path down between her breasts, over her stomach, and down to her pussy, where it began to enter.

It didn’t stay very long, just long enough to elicit a needy squeal from her. A moment later it returned, then left again quickly. He was teasing her with it! She wanted to cum, but he wouldn’t let her. A frustrated grunt escaped through the gag.

The butt plug’s vibrations went up a notch, and she felt something being attached to it. Warm liquid began to fill her.

She came.

She thought it was over, and that he would start unhooking her. However after a brief moment, the vibrations resumed, and he teased her with the vibrating dildo again.

Then she felt something different enter her. It was his cock. She moaned needfully as he penetrated her. She didn’t think she could cum again after such a short amount of time. She was wrong. She came, and this time it was like she came three times, one after another. Even he didn’t seem to expect that. Her legs gave out and the cuffs on her wrists took her weight. She was now grateful for the padding they had.

She was emptied and her energy was drained. The vibrations ceased, and the plug was removed. She felt strangely empty inside now.

“This is it. It’s over.”

She was uncuffed and carried back to her apartment/cell.

The final morning. Amanda woke up feeling nervous. She wanted to stay. However her mind was made up. She would only stay if they would agree to her conditions. Not long after she woke up, Greg, and another woman dressed in business attire entered her cell.

“Good morning Amanda. Today’s the day. Have you made your decision?”

“It depends.”

“Go on.”

“This place, this facility. You guys can kidnap anyone, right?”

“The short answer is yes, with the exception of celebrities and what not.”

“Greg told me you guys know all about my past, said that I told you everything under hypnosis. Is that true?”

“Yes. We know about the school, and what they did to you and your friends there.”

“Okay, then here’s the deal. I am willing to stay under two conditions. Number one is that I want Tanzen kidnapped and brought here, along with three of his former staff members that escaped justice. Number two is that I want them chained, tied, made helpless, and I want free reign to do whatever I want to them. After that, it doesn’t matter. I’ll become a slave, as long as I know that in the end, I had the final say regarding those bastards.”

The woman looked at her, and Amanda could see that she was doing some serious thinking.

“I think we can work something out here.”