The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Amanda:

Epilogue

It was done. It had taken weeks to set up and execute, but Amanda had had her meeting with Tanzen, and the three staff members who had gotten away. She was encouraged to not speak to the other slaves about it. It was something private, shared between her, Greg, and Maxine, the woman who had helped set up her meeting.

Before the meeting she had undergone a few hypnotic sessions, aimed at bolstering her mental stability and preparing her to face her nightmares. Then the day came where she entered a room and saw them.

Tanzen had become a victim of karmic justice. He was in his eighties now, and his mind was wasting away. A victim of Alzheimer’s, Amanda found it oddly satisfying that he could barely remember his own name, or that she wasn’t one of his maids. As a bonus, she had learned from Maxine that several of his maids were milking hundreds of thousands of dollars from his bank account.

“After what you did to Cindy, I’m glad to see you’re suffering a similar fate as her. Karma might have acted more slowly then you did, but I’m happy with the results.”

“Whose Karma?” he had asked, sounding confused. It was a far cry from the voice she had feared a decade ago.

The other three men, Michaels, Reeves, and Larson, they had aged terribly as well. They were bound and gagged, completely helpless.

“You three certainly remember me. I can see it in your eyes. You, Larson, you raped me once. And you, Reeves, you raped Nicole. Nicole died of a drug overdose three years ago. All three of you destroyed so many lives.”

What happened after that, only Amanda and Greg know. All four men left alive and physically they were mostly unharmed. Michaels, Reeves, and Larson would have a hard time sleeping at night now however. She used to fear them, knowing they were out there. Now they feared her, knowing she was part of a mysterious organization that could come for them in the middle of the night and whisk them away, never to be seen again. The hypnotic triggers they had been given pretty much guaranteed that within six months they would all crack and confess their sins to police, knowing that in prison, they would be safer.

After that meeting, Amanda felt liberated. Her outlook changed, and so did her sexual habits. She wore the butt plug often now. It had become a part of her. Ironically it made her feel safer when she had sex with other men. Only Greg was allowed to insert and remove the plug. That entrance was closed off to everybody else.

She was socializing more and getting to know some of the other women there. She was amazed to discover among them were immigrants from other countries, and even a former movie star! They were all slaves, and they all had their kinks and fetishes that they talked openly about. Her feelings of awkwardness soon faded, and she grew more comfortable being so exposed, and open minded.

Her plug vibrated as she was sitting. Greg wanted to see her. Face slightly flushed and pussy getting moist, she made her way to their play room.