The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Sarah: Chapter 4

When the door to her apartment cell opened. Sarah was surprised to see Holly standing there instead of the masked guy. Holly was dressed in a black leather dominatrix’s outfit. Her face wore a knowing smile.

“Oh no. No Holly please no.”

“Sarah, come with me please.”

Sarah couldn’t help but follow her. Her body just wouldn’t cooperate with her brain’s pleading requests to run away. Holly led her to one of the dungeon rooms.

“Please don’t do this Holly! I’m scared!”

“What are you afraid of dear?”

“I... I don’t know. I’ve never had a woman, um, you know, do it to me before...”

“No need to be afraid Sarah. I don’t bite, unless you want me to.”

The harness had Sarah laid out almost as if she had been cuffed to a hammock. Her legs were spread and all her private bits were easily accessible. Her eyes widened as Holly showed her a thick cord with large shiny beads on it.

“Such a beautiful creature you are Sarah. Yes you are, you’re beautiful.”

Holly grabbed a familiar bottle of lube and applied a dollop of it on top of Sarah’s pussy.

“This lube has some special properties. It enhances the nerve sensitivity, making sex more enjoyable and making you cum as often as I want you to.”

She slathered some of the lube over the beads. Holly knelt and Sarah felt more lube applied to her ass. Then there was a stretching sensation as the first bead made its way inside.

“You have a little tail now.”

Sarah felt the cord sliding in deeper, then the second bead pushed up against her. Her breathing became rapid.

“Relax my pet.”

Sarah felt one of Holly’s hands gently rubbing her stomach. It felt soothing and she began to relax. Before she knew it the second bead went in.

Holly continued rubbing her stomach with one hand while her other hand slid the cord back and forth. A bit more lube, then the third bead was pushed inside. A sharp intake of breath from Sarah. The feeling was strange but not unpleasant at all. Holly switched from rubbing her stomach to massaging the lube into her vagina.

“Ohh Oh god if you keep doing that I’m gonna cum!”

She spread her legs as wide as the restraints allowed, and moaned as the next bead went in. One of Holly’s lube coated fingers brushed against Sarah’s clitoris and she came.

“You just came thanks to another woman. How do you feel?”

“Strange...”

“Did you like it?”

Sarah didn’t reply.

“I guess you haven’t decided yet. Lets see if I can help you make up your mind...”

The final two beads were pushed in. Only a thin tail dangled from Sarah’s buttocks now. Holly focused on massaging Sarah’s vagina. Sarah had produced plenty of her own lubrication and Holly’s fingers slid in with ease.

“Oh yes my beautiful pet. I think we’re ready.”

Holly grabbed a long curved dildo and put a thin coating of lube on it. She exhaled softly as she pushed one end into her own pussy.

“Oh my god is that going inside me? Ohhhh!”

She got her answer. Holly slowly buried the exposed end of the dildo inside Sarah.

“We’re now connected by this piece of rubber my pet.”

“It’s too big! Please take it out!”

Holly stroked her face and looked into Sarah’s eyes. “Relax my pet. You’re doing very well. It’ll feel better if you just relax.”

Those calm confident eyes, the hand stroking her cheek. Sarah began to calm down again. Something inside her relaxed and the dildo started moving with greater ease. Sarah tilted her head back and moaned loudly as Holly fucked her. She came, then came again. Two orgasms in a row. Her mind turned itself off.

When she came to, she felt warm water being poured on her. Holly was giving her a sponge bath. She undid part of the harness to get at Sarah’s lower back. One by one the beads were pulled out.

“You’re excellent Sarah. How I would love to have you as my permanent pet. After I get you cleaned up I’m going to give you a treat.”

Whatever Holly considered to be a treat after the sex they had, Sarah didn’t know. She looked forward to finding out with excitement and nervousness. She realized that Holly had just shattered one of the biggest taboo’s in her life, and it left her feeling fragile and off kilter.

Holly seemed to sense Sarah’s emotional state. She put her arm around Sarah’s shoulder as she led her out of the room. Neither of them spoke as Holly led her down the hallway.

They entered a room that looked like a hairdressing salon. There was another woman in there dressed in a white leather harness.

“Hey Donna, I’m treating my new friend Sarah here to a makeover. Lets see what you can do with this canvas.”

Donna’s eyes lit up. “Oh I can already see some things I can do with her. Nice to meet you Sarah. Please have a seat.”

Sarah had only been to a salon once before for prom night back in high school. From what she remembered this wasn’t much different. She laid her head in the sink and Donna started rinsing her hair.

“So tell me Sarah, what do you think of your time here so far?”

“It’s uh, it’s been something.”

“Yeah I guess that’d be one way of describing it. I’m going on six months here myself.”

“Wow. Were you given the choice to stay or go?”

“Oh yeah. They offer that choice to all the girls they abduct. I chose to stay and here I am.”

“Did things change after you chose to stay?”

“Well, yes. I was majoring in computer science before I was brought here, but I also did my friend’s hair in my free time. Since I came here, I’ve learned more about being a beautician. ”

She started applying some kind of foil strips to Sarah’s hair.

“I’ve also gotten really good at giving blow jobs, and I’ve done a lot of neat kinky shit that I would have never dared dream of a year ago. I’ve also had lots of free time to play video games and I could probably kick your ass in any online FPS.”

She chuckled as she began to remove the foil strips. Sarah caught a glimpse in the mirror and thought the hair they had been applied to now looked a bit lighter in color.

“So what did you do before you were brought here?” Donna asked as she wrapped Sarah’s hair in curlers.

“Not much. Stay at home wife...”

“Oh you poor thing. Being brought here has got to be tough for you.”

“Actually it’s not been as bad as I expected.”

The curlers were removed. Donna added a thin layer of makeup to Sarah’s face. Mascara was applied to her eyelashes, and a deep red lipstick completed the look. She then turned Sarah around to look at herself in the mirror.

Sarah stared at herself in the mirror for several moments. Her hair now had flowing curls and blonde highlights in it. Her face now had more color and definition to it.

“Oh wow!! Is this me? It is me! Wow! I look pretty!”

“You like?”

“Oh yes I like!”

“I’m glad you like it Sarah. This style is simple to maintain. It’s really just a simple foundation and highlights for your hair and cheek bones. You have enough natural beauty that you don’t really need anymore then this. Trust me the guys and some of the ladies are gonna be checking you out.”

Sarah glanced at Holly who was already doing just that.

“Like I said my pet, you’re a beautiful creature. You’re also a talented one, and I’m gonna put that talent to use in the kitchen. Lunch service is starting soon.”

Feeling very nervous, Sarah took her place at one of the kitchen stations. In front of her were ingredients for making salads.

“I like you so I’m gonna break you in gently. My team will handle the cooking, you make the salads. However as you’re making the salads, pay attention to how things are run and how the team operates. Later on I’m gonna let you try your hand at cooking a few things.”

At least making the salads was easy. The vegetables were already washed, and Holly showed her how to do the first few. Then the orders started picking up and Holly went off to direct her team. The kitchen had multiple stations for different food products. Holly called out the orders. The women at the stations involved acknowledged her and began cooking the dish.

Sarah watched all this while making her salads. She saw one woman cooking a steak, a hamburger, and a shish-kebab at the same time and suddenly felt overwhelmed. She stared at this woman and froze up.

“Hey Sarah, you’ve gone all statue like. What’s wrong?” Holly asked.

“I can’t do this. It’s too much.”

“You’re doing fine. Don’t worry about her, I don’t expect you to juggle that much. Just worry about your salads.”

That got her moving again. She kept glancing over at Ms Superwoman, but then went back to worrying about her salads. She put the wrong dressing on one, but caught it before it was sent out.

“You’re doing good Sarah. A little slip up there, but shit happens. That’s okay as long as the shit doesn’t leave the kitchen.”

Lunch service eventually ended and Sarah felt relieved. It actually hadn’t been that bad. She had expected it to be a lot more demanding and had been resigned to screwing up anything she laid her hands on. When her last salad went out looking perfect, she just stood there in awe at what she had done.

“Excellent job Sarah! Hey Barbra, come here a minute. You have an admirer here.”

Ms Superwoman walked over and smiled at Sarah. “I saw you checking me out earlier. Like what you see?”

“I uh, you had like 3, 4 things cooking at once and knew right when they were done. You work so fast too, how do you do it?”

“Ha ha ha! Culinary school plus 2 years of working in a 3 star restaurant. Compared to that, working here is a breeze.” she replied.

“Wow. You got me beat. I’ve just cooked a few things at home.”

“That’s how I started out. I just went to school to make landing a job easier. All you really need to cook is a bit of talent and a lot of passion for it.”

Back in her apartment cell now, Sarah laid in bed processing the events of the day. She got up on occasion just to look at herself in the mirror that had been placed on one of the walls. She had mostly avoided makeup and cosmetic frills her entire life. Standing there looking at herself, she could sense a deep sea change happening inside her.