The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Vanessa: Chapter 3

She woke up quite thirsty with a dry mouth. Those things were still inside her. She made an effort to take them out, but the thong prevented that happy event.

She carefully walked to the bathroom, turned on the sink and started gulping water.

After satisfying her thirst, she started thinking about what to do about the thin strip of leather that prevented her from pulling those things out of her. It was too tight to slip off, too well made to rip. The lock was also well made. It wouldn’t break off without a tool of some type. If she had something sharp she could cut one of the side bands.

She started looking around for anything with a sharp edge. She soon discovered that the apartment she was in was more like a prison cell. The bed was a concrete slab that came out of the wall. Its edges were rounded. The sink in the bathroom was set up in a similar manner, only the material looked to be smooth porcelain. There was no other furniture.

The concrete slab that the bed laid on had the texture of fine sandpaper. Perhaps with enough effort she could wear away at one spot on the thong and get free of it. Before she could think of how to position herself, the door slid open.

“Good morning Miss Stalton. Did you sleep well?”

“Fuck you and fuck your mother!” she replied.

“I will take that as a yes.” he replied.

“Take it however you want to take it, just get these things out of me!”

“Please follow me.”

She followed him to what looked like a large shower room. She tried to spit in his face as he put her arms in the restraints, but the hypnotic block in her mind prevented even that. He removed the thong and those things, only to then do something more perverse. He began cleaning her down there!

“No! Stop! Don’t do that! No stop looking at it! Stop touching it! Oh you sick pervert!!”

He stood up and grabbed a bottle of shampoo that was near her. He applied some to her hair and started working up a good lather. She felt his fingers massaging her head. She saw a chance to bite him, damn that hypnotic block.

“Why are you doing this?”

No response from him.

“Please tell me why you’re doing this. Why me?”

Still no response.

“TELL ME GOD DAMMIT! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!!”

She screamed at him for nearly 10 minutes. He was impervious to her yelling, her insults, and her pleading. She finally gave up.

“Fuck it, you’ll get no more help from me.”

She went totally limp, like she used to do when she was a kid as a way to resist her parents demands. Only this time there would be no giving in.

Time passed. He finished cleaning her. He undid the restraints and she slumped over. She laid there staring at him.

“Whenever you’re ready please follow me.”

This time it was she who didn’t respond. He stood there patiently waiting.

The tile floor gradually grew colder. She could feel the beginnings of shivering taking hold. She did her best to keep it at bay. She just looked at him, trying to make him feel guilty for her sitting there freezing. Behind the mask she saw no emotion in his eyes.

“Don’t you care at all what you’re doing to me?”

No response.

“I’m gonna lay here and freeze because of how you’re treating me!”

Still no response.

“I’ll lay here and die! I don’t care! I’ll die and it’ll be on your head!”

Still no response.

“I want to die anyway... You’re just helping me with that.”

He continued to stand there. How could he manage to stand there so still like a freaking robot? Only the occasional blink indicated he was still alive.

“I’ve wanted to die since I was discharged from the army... Never told the shrink boys that, otherwise I’d be in some padded cell somewhere doped up on meds designed to make me all happy and not question authority. There is no fucking way I’ll end up like that. I’ll kill myself first.”

She locked her eyes into his.

“I would rather die then submit to any more of these humiliations! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!”

The waiting game continued. She was visibly shivering now. She continued to lay there and stare at him. The floor and walls had become pretty cold now and she knew she was losing body heat to them. He stood there watching her and not even twitching.

I-will-lay-here-and-die!

Still no response from him.

Time passed. She had been shivering for awhile and was growing visibly tired. She continued to stare at him. She wasn’t giving in, not this time. When a person no longer cared about their own life, it gave them the ability to do things that would normally be overridden by the self preservation instinct. Vanessa was sure she was approaching a hypothermic state. The water on her body had dried by now but the cold tiled wall and floor were sucking the body heat out of her.

The shower turned on by itself. Warm water started raining down on top of her. Her eyes widened in surprise.

“No... No dammit just leave me alone and let me die!”

Her shivering stopped as the heat penetrated her body.

“No, no, no... No god dammit stop. I want to die. Please turn it off. Just let me lay here and die.”

Eventually he walked over and picked her up. If it hadn’t been for that accursed hypnotic block she could have bitten him in the neck, maybe even ruptured his jugular.

Lying in her cell now Vanessa wouldn’t do anything, including eating or drinking anything provided to her. That masked man brought her food and drink and she just stared at him. He eventually left, leaving the food and drink there. She didn’t touch it. She didn’t move at all.

He came back hours later with more food and drink.

“Vanessa, you do need to eat. You must at minimum take care of your basic needs while you’re here.”

She didn’t respond.

“If you continue to refuse, we do have ways of taking care of those needs for you.”

She just stared at him. Two could play the no response game. He set the food down and left.

He came back later with yet another plate of food.

“This is your last chance Vanessa. You will either eat on your own or we will take you to another room to mechanically feed and hydrate you. I will give you five minutes to decide.”

She raised her hand and flipped him the bird. He sat there waiting as the minutes ticked by.

“Very well then, you’ve made your decision.”

Two other masked men entered the cell. They picked her up and carried her out. She didn’t try to struggle, she knew there was no point.

She guessed that they were going to plug I.V. lines into her or shove a feeding tube down her throat. Whatever, she’d just sit there until her two weeks were up...

...Then if they actually freed her like they said they would, she’d blow her brains out as soon as she got home...

They strapped her into some kind of restraining frame that held her in a crawling position with her legs spread wide. Her knees rested on soft pads. The table she was strapped to was also padded. A soft gag went into her mouth followed by a blindfold over her eyes. Ear muffs like the ones used on gun ranges went over her ears. They were cutting off all her senses! She waited to feel the sting of an I.V. needle but was surprised to feel lubricant being applied to her ass. Oh no way!

She struggled as best she could, but there was no stopping it. Something was pushed inside. Whatever that something was, she felt it expanding inside her. She then felt something lubricated sliding into her urethra and struggled some more. Whatever it was slid inside, pushed past whatever it was inside her that stopped her from peeing and she felt her bladder emptying.

That wasn’t the worst part. She felt a strange expanding warmth and realized they were anally filling her. That was how they were going to feed her?! She struggled, muffled screams penetrating through the gag. It was beyond humiliating! She had absolutely zero control! They had just taken every last shred of autonomy away from her!

The humiliation continued when she felt something soft and warm scrubbing her back. They were giving her a sponge bath! She struggled and screamed as she felt them clean her. Then she broke down sobbing. Tears streamed down her cheeks as they continued to clean her.

She felt the fluid inside her guts draining out. Eventually they stopped cleaning her and she figured they’d finally leave her alone. Hopefully they’d just go away and leave her there for the rest of her two weeks.

Something smooth and cold slid into her vagina. A high frequency vibration permeated her insides and she felt the filling sensation return. Force feeding her like this wasn’t enough so they now wanted her to get off on it as well?!

She would not cum. No matter what, she would deny them that satisfaction. They may be able to remotely control her body, make her do humiliating things and force her to continue living, but they could not make her enjoy it!

The vibrations took on a rhythmic pattern which synched up with the filling and draining cycles. She felt an orgasm building but fought it off. She would not cum. It was like she was back in combat resisting the enemy. Another cycle of filling and vibrations began. Her body tensed up and she fought off another orgasm. They couldn’t make her cum. They couldn’t force her to enjoy being humiliated this way.

She felt the pressure in her stomach gradually increasing. With each draining cycle not all the fluid was being drained. Another filling cycle began and the dildo inside her came to life once more. There was an odd sensation from the pressure building up inside her.

I’m being overrun, overrun by pleasure...

Her back arched and a muffled cry of defeat escaped through the gag as a strong orgasm ripped through her body.