The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kara’s survival training

By Tamedwolf

Chp.1

Kara leaned against the wall as she listened to her boss’s weekly speech. Kara worked for the Parks System and had her dream job as a park ranger at the Old Mountain National Park. She loved the outdoors, even though she’d been raised as a city girl. David, the park director, gave a weekly staff meeting to set the agenda for the coming week.

“Ok, as you know, our rangers as required to undergo a survival training course.” He said motioning towards one of the other female rangers.

“ Debbie has just come back from her week long course.”

Debbie, a bust blond smiled, " It was fantastic! I learned so much.”

Kara and Debbie had been friends since they started working there. She’d not had a chance to talk with Deb since she’d gotten back from the training course.

“ Kara,", David said, " Its your turn this week. I assume you have a bag packed.”

“Yes”, she responded, dreading the weeklong trip.

With that said, the meeting broke up and everyone went to their tasks. Kara moved towards her friend, but saw her looking at David, as if she were expecting something. David walked in to his office and looked back and gave her a nod. Kara watched as Deb jumped and almost ran in to his office. The door shut quickly behind her.

She was a little disturbed by this. Deb disliked David, thinking he was just a young college grad that had connections, which got him a good job. She looked around and saw that everyone else had left the small building to get the park ready for tourist. She walked to the door and peeked in the window. She was shocked to see David sitting behind his desk, with Deb on her knees in front of him, her head bobbing up and down.

“Excuse me, are you Kara?”

The voice made her jump in the air. She was shocked at what she’d just seen and frightened by the unexpected voice. She turned to see a 50ish year old man in the doorway.

“Yes” she said sheepishly.

“I’m Jack, are you ready for your survival training?”

Chp. 2

They rove a short ways to Jack’s cabin, where he asked her to go in and they’d do some book training before they mounted the horses and rode up in to the mountains. She went in to the small cabin. It was cluttered with all kinds of mountain and survival gear.

“ Ok...the first and most important part of survival training is learning to relax and not allow panic or fear to rule the day.” he said as he waved to a small couch.

Kara took a seat, as he dug in a box for something. After a moment, he pulled out a small candle and lit it with a lighter.

“ Now, just watch the flame for a moment and concentrate on it.”

She smiled, ‘what’s this crap.....’ she thought.

“Just relax and watch. You must learn to relax.”

She watched the flame, noting the colors and shape of the flame. He was saying stuff but she really wasn’t paying attention. Her mind seemed so relaxed and open. Thoughts kept entering her mind.... Thought that seemed so right and necessary. I want to learn.....must listen to Jack...he will help me be the best park ranger.....everything I do is for my own good.....everything he teaches me will make me stronger.....must open my mind to new things......must look at bad things with a new light.....

Later...

Kara climbed on to the large black horse. She loved riding and knew she’d be doing a lot of riding this week. She looked over at Jack as he mounted his horse, a strong brown stallion. Running around the horses was Demon, Jack’s German Shepard. As the horses started down the trail, Demon followed, occasionally running ahead to scout the trail for them.

“Ok, we ride for an hour and then stop for another meditation secession.” He said.

“mmmmmm, sound great”, she purred.

They rode all afternoon, each hour stopping to meditate, at which time, Jack would hypnotize Her and help her to learn the skills she’d need, and pushing his suggestions deeper in to her subconscious.

As they rode, Jack told her different tricks to surviving in the wild. He watched her lovely frame as it bounced on the horse’s back. Her perfectly round ass fit the saddle nicely. While her large breast bounced deliciously around. She look at him and realized he was studying her body, but it didn’t bother her at all. Normally she hated men that looked and lusted after women, but she thought ’ he needs to study my body to make sure I’m riding correctly.’

“Ok, now lets talk about some unconventional means for getting food in the wild.”

She looked over to him, " What do you mean?”

“Well, what if you didn’t have any food, and there was no source of food around. What would you do, if you and I had left our food at the cabin and were stranded out here?", he asked.

She looked around, " and no food out there?” waving her hand around.

He laughed, " You could pull a Bonnie O’leary.”

“Whats that?”

“A hundred years ago, a ship sank in a storm in the Atlantic. A group of survivors had escaped in a life raft. 9 men and 1 woman. During the weeks they were at sea, the men slow began to starve, because they had no food. Bonnie began to perform oral sex on the men. She told them that she wanted to do her part to keep them happy before they all starved to death. She was sucking them off one at a time, several times a day. What the men didn’t realize was that she was really feeding off of them. Their seaman was helping to fill her belly and keep her alive.”

Kara looked at him, " but I don’t get it.”

“Well, seaman is full of vitamins and minerals and proteins. It is a life producing mixture. Once your mind overcomes the idea of where it comes from, you see that it is the perfect food.”

Kara had always hated oral sex, but her mind told her that this was a great trick to surviving. As her mind was absorbing this, Jack just smiled.

“Repeat this.", he said activating a trigger he’d implanted in her subconscious. “All cum is good for me. My body needs to feed off others.”

Without realizing what she was saying, Kara began repeating the words. Her mind absorbing her own words as the truth. All the time, she didn’t even realize that she was talking.

Later...

They set up camp and started a fire. Jack quickly helped Kara to relax and put her under. When she awoke, she could only think about the Bonnie O’leary story.

“Damn,“Jack said, " I think I forget to pack enough food.”

This triggered something in Kara’s head. She was so hungry, and Jack was right there..... waiting to feed her.

“Its ok.” She said as she pushed him back and unzipped his fly. With a skill that amazed her, she had his cock out and stroked it until it was hard and ready to feed her. She lowered her mouth to it and swallowed it quickly and hungrily. Jack just lay there and let her work. After watching her for the day bouncing around on the horse, he couldn’t hold it long. He erupted and came in her waiting mouth. She swallowed every drop and purred as she kept milking his cock for more.

She could not get full, however. The rest of the evening, she sucked and milked him for every drop she could get.

Chp.3

The second day and night was spent riding deeper in to the mountains, with an occasional stop for the wonderful meditation secessions and Kara’s feeding. The third day, Jack decided that Kara was ready for more.

As the rode, he asked, " What would you do if I weren’t here? How would you feed?”

She shook her head, “I don’t know.”

“Well,", he started, you could do what the old gold prospector did in Alaska during the gold rush of the 1800’s.”

She looked over at him and asked, " What was that.”

“Most of them were alone, except for their dogs that pulled the sleds.". He watched in satisfaction as she caught what he was saying, but didn’t flinch. “They’d pull the Bonnie O’Leary trick by using the dogs.”

“Sound a little gross.”

“Not at all, after all, dogs are much cleaner animals then humans. In addition they produce far more pre-cum and cum then a man.”

Kara took the words in, she thought that she should be grossed out, yet she seemed ok with this. In her mind she heard the words, ‘all cum is good for me. My body needs to feed off others.’ As she rode on, her mind kept thinking about feeding. The day’s trip was like the one before. Riding for a while, meditation and feeding.

Later....

They set up the tent and started to prepare for the night. Dinner was light and Kara was still hungry. She knew what would fill her up. AS soon as they were in the tent, her hands went to work, freeing Jack’s cock from his pants. Her mouth gently worked him till he gave her what she needed. Yet, she was still hungry.

Jack laid back and Kara thought that he had drifted off to sleep. She looked over at Demon, who was sleeping near her feet. A voice in her head screamed that she couldn’t really be thinking about this, but she moved closer to him. Her hands rubbed him and pulled him on to his back. Demon just lay there, looking up at her. One hand ran over and began to play with his sheathed cock. She laughed at herself, as she thought, ‘no cock stays limp when I’m touching it.’ Sure enough, his cock began to emerge from its sheath and take form. She was amazed by its size. Her hands stroked it faster as she lowered her mouth over the tip. Demon just lay there and let this human use him for her needs. Fairly soon, she felt his pre-cum spraying out in to her mouth. Her altered mind found the taste to be wonderful. She stroked even faster, until the dog could resist no more. Demon filled her mouth with wad after wad of dog cum. Kara was in heaven as she swallowed it all.

“Now that’s a good girl.”

Kara jumped as she turned to see Jack watching her. He sat there with a wicked smile on his face. She knew he’d seen everything. Her eyes looked down to see his erect cock saluting her. Her need for cum overtook her embarrassment, and she moved and lowered her head to feed some more from her Jack.

The Next Morning....

Kara opened her eyes after another meditation secession. She felt so good and relaxed. Jack had left the tent and was cooking himself breakfast. She started to follow but when she opened the flap on the tent, the cool air sent a shiver through her naked breast. Her mind raced about this. Where was her shirt and bra? She was surprised, when she realized that she was more concerned about having them packed then having them on. A voice in her head told her, ‘I should bear my breast for Jack to keep him aroused for feeding.’ It made since to her.

She left the tent and stood tall. Her breast exposed to Jack and Demon to see. Kara had always been a little shy about showing herself off, but not now. It actually made her feel good, made even sexy.

Jack turned to watch her. He liked what he saw. She was accepting all of his suggestion without any problems. He’d have her topless for today, and then work on having her completely nude tomorrow. To his surprise, Kara suddenly pulled off her shorts and panties, and stood there for him to inspect. He smiled, knowing that his suggestions that she become more of a slut to feed more was taking better then he’d hoped.

She walked to him. A look of uncertainty in her eyes. Kara knelt before him and pulled his cock out of his pants. Working like a pro, she’d fed from him and then turned and fed from Demon. Jack was pleased and this was just the start of day four.