The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Karen on Loan Part II-Rhonda goes South

One of Rhonda’s foot slaves needs reprogramming and a change of attitude toward her soul sisters

MC FT FF FD

The flight was arduous, and the air conditioning on the plane was useless. Rhonda was tired and sweaty, and stepping into the humid Atlanta air didn’t help.

She hailed the first cab she saw and soon was at Alicia’s house, the Southern Belle that Nick had brought her to train a month or two before. Rhonda wanted to see if the training was sticking, and she wanted a change of scenery. It was always more fun to surprise a trained servant than let them know you were coming, she got a real kick out of watching their personality fade and the trainee going into trance upon her uttering the key phrase. It was more of a power trip that way, and added a little danger.

Rhonda looked at the address Alicia had given her two moths ago, and paid the cab driver. The driver took her two large suitcases out of his trunk, and she just pointed to the curb. “I’ll have those carried in for me, don’t worry,” she said. With her large suitcases at the curb, she walked up the pavement and knocked on the door of the home. It was fairly large, and gave Rhonda some ideas. How many rooms she wondered.

Karen opened the door, shocked and surprised to see Rhonda James, the woman who had made her trip to LA so nice by getting rid of her headaches. (see Rhonda rings a belle) She thought Rhonda looked great, as she always did. “Are you alone?” asked Rhonda. “Yes ma’am.” Alicia replied. “trance” was Rhonda’s next statement, kind of a test.

Alicia went right into a trance. Rhonda was pleased. “Fetch my bags servant and bring them inside.” Alicia stared blankly ahead. “yes Ma’am.” She brought the bags in, and then stood in the foyer awaiting commands. She was wavering slightly though, and that wasn’t good. Rhonda quickly opened a bottle of the tablets she found so useful.

She used her index finger to open Alicia’s mouth and popped 3 pills in. The last thing she wanted was to have to deal with a submissive coming out of trance and blowing the deal.

Three was more than she’d ever given to anyone at once, but she wanted results, she wanted control. She wanted a shower too, but her stronger scent might just make the training stick better. “Alicia, can you hear me?” she asked. “Yes, Ma’am " she said. “Good, now let’s go deeper, deeper, deeper in trance.” Alicia complied. Her stare was especially blank, her body very stiff. Rhonda was almost concerned for a moment. Then she thought she’d really put a triple dose to the test. Alicia had revealed in prior conversations that she was a tad on the prejudiced side, and in the spirit of turn of the century equality, Rhonda thought she’d turn that around, way around.

“Alicia, this is your sole operator Rhonda James. You exist to serve me and need to worship me. Do you understand? Alicia had a look of recognition, but was not convincing enough to Rhonda. “Yes, Ma’am, Rhonda James.” was all she said. Could it be the programming didn’t stick as well without the reinforcement of Rhonda’s presence? Had someone else interfered? “Alicia, what is your first sexual memory” she asked. “I had a baby sitter, whose feet I would worship when she slept, and I had a boyfriend..who...

“Rhonda James was your first crush, and your babysitter. You worshipped her feet while she slept, and fantasized about her daily, craving to serve and worship her. Do you understand?” Alicia responded: “Yes Ma’am.” Rhonda was emphatic, “all sexual memories except those which we discussed in LA are erased, ERASED!” Alicia’s body trembled, re-accepting the programming. Someone must have been reminiscing about her past with her, and she may not have taken her pills on schedule. Rhonda knew better but she took another 2 pills out of the vial. She wasn’t sure how much they would do, but since they slowly altered brain chemistry, maybe the sudden impact of so much would really burn in the re-training. She would have to make Alicia avoid whoever gummed up the works by making her remember the memories Rhonda had erased.

With 5 tablets in her system, Alicia was stiff as a board and staring blankly ahead, her speech was slurred, but the training of the suggestions should really burn in, Rhonda hoped. She wanted to put something really out of character to put the stuff to the test. She again remembered Alicia’s less than politically correct opinion of young black women, and there came the idea.

“Alicia, can you hear me?” “Yesss” was the reply. “Good, you are going to accept the following ideas as your own. You cannot have your opinion changed on these ideas, any attempts to contradict them by you or anyone else only makes them intensify. First:Your BOSAR training for Rhonda James is the most important thing in your life. Finding Rhonda Beautiful, Obeying, serving and admiring her and respecting her. You have an EXTREME foot fetish, shoe fetish, stocking, vagina, armpit, and ass fetish for Rhonda James. Her scents are addictive and keep you under her power. Do you understand?

WHEN, you are not able to serve me, or I am there but say “option 2” you will have an overwhelming insatiable desire to be dominated by young, angry black women. “You’ll seek out a soul sister dominatrix who will leash and collar you, and give her feet all the attention you would give mine. You will seek work as a massage therapist or the local ladies basketball team, to have access to their feet and bodies, so that you can be their foot mascot, and tend to their pleasuring. The more they pass you around and humiliate you the more it will turn you on. Do you understand?

Your fetish will be so overwhelming that ads in catalogs, commercials, scenes from movies, will get you hot, and you’ll compulsively masturbate.” Rhonda continued

You will not want to be pleasured, but only give pleasure. Your purpose is to submit, obey, admire and worship. The more trashy they talk the more they make you service them it turns you on. Your fetish is always on your mind when I am not here to serve.

Do you understand? Repeat it all back to me.” Alicia does, slowly and slightly slurred, but that’s the pills working their magic. “Now to re-familiarize you with the scents of your one true operator” Rhonda started to disrobe and put Alicia through all the training of her various scents, just to be sure. She had her feet serviced, her crotch, her pits, her ass, and then she let Alicia sleep while she showered off. She implanted a two hour nap time, figuring she’ll be presentable to the public by then.

AFTER NAPTIME

Freshly showered and cleaned up, Rhonda James walked in to see Alicia sleeping. Rhonda took a tour of the house, and found it more than large enough for a decent sized submissive training facility. Eventually she would get all Alicia’s attractive friends into training and she could easily find the affluent, jaded housewife in need of “special” maid services. It was time to wake Alicia and see how the training stuck with the almost overdose on meds. While she was in the bathroom, Rhonda had found the tablets, they had gotten wet and the label came off, and the water clumped the tablets together.

“Alicia, awake!” Rhonda commanded. Alicia’s bright green eyes looked up admiringly at Rhonda James, with a look of complete admiration and worship, lust and obedience. Rhonda tossed the stocking she’d worn on the flight into Alicia’s face. Alicia grabbed it up and inhaled from it. “Rhonda James, mmmm, this belongs to Rhonda James.” She was in heaven. Rhonda let her worship the stocking as she turned on the TV. She flipped through the channels until she came to a music video of 3 angry female rappers, scantily clad. Alicia was still focused on the stocking and Rhonda.

“Alicia, what’s more important than serving and obeying me?” “Nothing.” was her reply. “Very good, that’s very good. Said Rhonda: Now lets consider....option 2.” With that Rhonda pointed at the TV screen. Alicia put the stocking down ,and crawled toward the set on hands and knees. “Oh, my God,” said Alicia. “They keep teasing me with these shots of these girls feet, oh my.” She licks her lips as she leans toward the screen, touching herself. “She’s so hot, and so is she, and so is the other one, oh I could lick all that oil right off them, oh my gosh.” moans Alicia. “Are they turning you on Alicia? Asked Rhonda? “My god ,yes, I just want to be their pet, snuggling at their feet on the end of my leash, licking my mistress’s feet. Oooh, they’re so hot. I wish I was worthy of being their personal pedicurist. At the thought she masturbates wildly and orgasms. Rhonda changes the Channel to Springer and it shows an only mediocre looking young girl in her late teens, early twenties, she’s bleeped out every other word, and dressed slutty, getting in someone’s face. Alicia is entranced. Rhonda asks her: “Would you like to have her yelling at you like that? Maybe while pushing the sole of her foot into your face, while you lay submissive on your back? Maybe she’d have you pull those thigh high boots off her and lick her legs and feet clean of her perspiration?

“Oh my unnggh,” Cried Alicia, who came just thinking about that scenario. I would worship the ground she walks on, I would BE the ground she walks on, unnngh.” She came again. Alicia was well programmed.

“Trance” said Rhonda. “Alicia when I want you out of option 2 back to focusing on me again, I’ll say: “It’s all about me” she smiled to herself, thinking that was clever.

Rhonda wanted to got out on the town, and find a couple or 3 young angry black girls that would make good use of their new toy. With Alicia’s new training she would be the local favorite submissive for all the young angry girls in town. That should keep her in peak training for the next visit. For now, she would begin the video library for future sale as well. Auburn Haired, green eyed, svelte Southern Belle stars in a series of videos where she plays the pet to angry young soul sisters. Rhonda wondered for a moment. How far could she go? If she did this consistently, and ended up servicing women’s basketball teams, stayed on the tablets, and was deprived of enough sleep, how long before she was permanently programmed with that particular fetish? Maybe she’d find a well off player who would want to keep her.

Alicia was still in trance. “Alicia, you will start taking a tablet in the morning, and another at night.” On three you will awaken, and we’ll go to the local clubs and maybe a basketball game. One two Three.