The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Karen on Loan Part III-Point of no return?

MC FF HU DM RB

copyright © 2001 Nick Vegas

Upon her return to LA, Rhonda James discovers Karen altered, and decides to recruit new submissives from a local women’s shelter.

Rhonda James was satisfied with her re-training of Alicia in Atlanta. The tall, green-eyed beauty now had no interest in men, and would be the submissive foot-slave to who-ever Rhonda directed her to by remote control from LA. Alicia’s meds were stronger, and her brain chemistry was forming permanent neuro-pathways to ensure her submission and obedience for years to come. At some point she’d be unemployable in the real world, but she could no doubt be a valuable servant to the right buyer someday.

The plane landed at LAX and Rhonda took a shuttle back to the beach. It was late, and she was tired. The a/c on the plane was sub-par and she felt sweaty and sticky. Who better to clean and pamper her tired feet than Karen, whose submission for the last week to the 3 angry Filipino flight attendants paid for the plane ticket?

Rhonda knocked at the door of the Filipina’s, her suitcase still in hand. The door opened. “Rhonda, so nice to see you back!” said Connie. “I need to grab Karen and bring her upstairs,” said Rhonda. Rhonda glanced around the apartment expecting to see the dark skinned beauty in some act of submission, her long brown hair shining, her perfect face with the expression of adulation, but didn’t. There was a white haired mannequin in the corner, but Karen was nowhere to be found. Rhonda walked around the apartment.

“Uh, where IS Karen?” she asked. The three flight attendants giggled. “She’s right there, in the corner!” they replied. Rhonda could not believe her eyes. The mannequin’s skin was pure white, and shone like it was waxed. There was not even a trace of body hair on her. The face looked like Karen, but the deep red lipstick, harsh permanent eye and black lipliner changed her appearance. The bright pink contacts made the eyes look so different, and the white, blunt haircut framed Karen’s face differently. Her silver toe and fingernail polish had been changed to deep red as well, changing her whole look.

Rhonda asked: “Why did you make such drastic changes?” She looks like a life sized doll now, what’s her husband going to think?” Connie Replied “We want to keep her, she has been customized just for us, I don’t think she will be of use to her husband anymore...” Rhonda was getting furious. “What do mean?” she asked. Connie barked a command in Tagala and Karen stood up at attention, then raised her skirt, exposing her crotch.

Connie explained. “After bleaching her skin to a nice bright white, like a doll, we had a Doctor friend come in and perform a female circumcision, and then sew her shut. She cannot be entered by a man now, and will only experience pleasure in her mind through submission and obedience to us. We have erased all her previous personality and memories, so her only thoughts are that she is a doll, to pleasure and serve us.

She is addicted to being humiliated, and has had the appropriate tongue piercings to better stimulate us. Our Doctor friend even severed the tendon under her tongue, so she can extend it several inches further for our pleasure, like Gene Simmons from the band KISS.

Rhonda was furious, altering someone’s mind and reducing their personality to that of an automaton was one thing, but defacing the perfect beauty of Karen, was too much for even Rhonda. Karen was of no use to her now, as the three had really gone overboard. What was Karen’s fiancee’s reaction?

“Has her fiancÈe seen her like this?” asked Rhonda? Connie answered. “We had her write him a note before we erased her mind completely, explaining that she had fallen out of love with him and could not bear to see him in person, to spare him the pain. She has been in the car with us several times, and he’s looked right at her without a trace of recognition. Funny isn’t it, that she’s right here in the next building. We would like to give you all our buddy passes for the next year in exchange for her.”

Rhonda was pissed, but what was she going to do..tell the authorities that her robot foot slave was hijacked and surgically altered by three driven flight attendants. She thought she never should have made up the slurs that Karen allegedly said, she might not be so un-retrievable now. Rhonda wanted a replacement slave, and really needed to be pampered. She agreed to let the Filipinas keep Karen, but wanted the maximum amount of free flights she could get. After all, they had an incredible submissive. Just for old time’s sake, she wanted to see their handiwork.

“Show me what she can do with your new programming” said Rhonda. She wanted to see Karen in action. Ursula stood up and grabbed a remote control. It triggered the earrings bolted to Karen’s lobes to emit a high pitched sound, audible mostly to Karen, but just loud enough that in a quiet environment you might hear it. She went to a position on all fours immediately, and lowered her head in submission, she crawled toward Ursula as Ursula removed her sandals. You could see the imprint of her little feet on the sole of the sandals, and the brown from the leather had stained the soles of Ursula’s feet. She put her feet together, her delicate arches touching. Karen crawled until her face was five inches from the cute little tanned feet. Ursula commanded Karen first in Tagala, then in English. “Tell me what you are, then clean the feet of your superior, " Karen spoke: her voice was tiny and meek. “I am a doll, designed to pleasure my Filipina mistresses, worthy of only service and humiliation.” She then extended her tongue the full five inches and lapped away at Ursula’s feet, she licked fervently, obviously savoring the salty leather flavor of the tiny size six feet. When she was satisfied, Ursula hit another button on the remote and Karen froze, motionless. Ursula said something in Tagala to Ling, who dropped her panties and backed her ass up to Karen’s delicate face, which was perfectly still, and expressionless.

Ling reached around behind her and roughly jerked Karen’s head to an angle looking up, then turned back around, and sat with her full weight on Karen’s face, her arms crossed in front of her. She took the remote and hit a button. A tone went off in Karen’s earrings and she extended her tongue as far as she could, deeply probing, performing analingus on Ling. Ling quivered with pleasure, shaking. “Oh my” she said, her tongue really long. She really much better this way.”

Rhonda was duly impressed. Karen was so well programmed, and apparently so deeply that the tones could do the trick. It opened a whole world of possibilities she thought. If she had several women this well programmed, all it would cost her is food. She’s have servants, maids, and sex slaves, all with different functions, and could literally lay around like royalty while they did everything. The problem was always getting them away from friends and family. Where could she recruit people nobody would miss? How could she erase personalities and not worry about them being recognized. Just then Connie turned on the TV, probably bored with Karen for the day.

A commercial came on for a battered woman’s shelter, and gave Rhonda an inspiration. Sleep deprived, filled with fear, no immediate family, save some abusive asshole husband, and they were already proven to be programmable, what having stayed with a jackass who beat them for that long anyway. Rhonda would offer her “career placement services” there in the morning. Ling’s moaning was getting annoying, and Rhonda wanted to get some sleep, she had some computer graphics to create and some meds to mix up for the a.m.

THE NEXT MORNING

Rhonda made the needed graphic changes on her PC screen, and then contacted the shelter. Then turned off her a/c, cranked up the heat and mixed up a batch of highly medicated iced tea. She went to the shelter and spoke to the woman in charge. Her pitch: after reviewing the candidates, she’d suggest she could easily help them make changes in their lives and get high paying work for them. Of course they’d need to swing by her office, and take a battery of tests, and she’d place them according to natural ability. She selected 3 of the tallest, most robust, attractive women there, and made appointments for them all late that afternoon. One flaked, but two showed up.

THE APPOINTMENT

Rhonda’s apartment was a sauna, how could anyone resist the offer of a cool refreshing beverage? The first applicant, Carmen, a 5′ 11″ Eastern European with ringlet curls, a dark tan and very long legs, was first to arrive. She had left her husband, a verbally and sometimes physically abusive little man with a napoleon complex. Still badly shaken she was nervous and very insecure, despite her extremely good looks. Rhonda had a winner.

“It’s a little warm in here,” said Rhonda. “Would you like some Almond Iced Tea?” she asked. “Almond? sure why not”, said Carmen. She had a sip, followed by a gulp, and then her eyes began to glaze. Her movements slowed and her speech slurred. Rhonda promptly re-filled her glass. “Drink up.” she said. Carmen complied. In the beginnings of a deep trance, merely from the tea, Carmen seemed listless. Rhonda “suggested she go to the PC for her personality and career focus tests. Carmen walked slowly to the PC, her 5′ 11″ frame moving as if through a wall of molasses. She was quite perspired now, and stared blankly at the screen. “Hit the F1 key please” said Rhonda, and Carmen complied. A spinning disc filled the screen and the commands of Rhonda James emanated from the speakers. “Welcome to personality and Career test one. Continue to focus your attention on the disc in front of you and hear only the verbal instructions given. All other sounds and distractions fade away, 100% of your attention on the test at hand. Deeper and deeper is your focus on this test. All stress and concerns melt away and your only goal is to pay attention and follow these instructions. You hear the instructions in your own voice, and are 100% willing to comply and take this test to completion. Your mind is 100% focused on the test and successfully completing it. Nothing else is important now, or has ever been except complete compliance. Total focus and complete compliance.”

Carmen went from just drugged, to drugged and hypnotized. She was oblivious to Rhonda gently lifting her blouse and attaching pleasure inducing electrodes onto her nipples. She was oblivious to the injection of a concentrated solution to the base of her skull, and the insertion of a remote controlled vibrator. She stared at the screen which continued it’s litany.

“Rhonda James is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. Every time you look at her, even for a second, her beauty in your eyes, increases and your own self-esteem decreases. Her beauty doubles, and yours gets reduced by half. Her authority doubles and your submissiveness doubles. The following acronym will continually play in your subconscious, 24/7. BOSAR Rhonda James is BEAUTY: OBEY, SERVE, ADMIRE REVERE her. BOSAR. With each second you continue this test, you release and erase a month of memories. Start with your earliest childhood memory. And work forward. The past is unimportant, insignificant. The only important day in your life is today, and what you learn while taking this test. Everything else must be forgotten, erased.”

Carmen’s mind began to erase it’s memories, going more and more blank. Her induction was so deep, so complete, she was oblivious to her surroundings. Rhonda’s doorbell rang and the second “interviewee” arrived. She was a natural redhead, slightly freckled, but mostly tanned. Very attractive. She was in a similar situation to Carmen, but June stayed in a situation far longer than Carmen did. Rhonda put the headphones on Carmen, and answered the door.

“Hi!” said the perky redhead. “I’m here to apply for the job placement.” Rhonda let her in. “Wow, it’s really hot in here,” said June. “Would you like some iced tea?” asked Rhonda? June drank hers down and was soon in the same state as Carmen.

Rhonda skipped the PC induction and went straight to the base of skull injection. With Carmen in training and June in front of her, she figured the best use of time would be to manually train June while Carmen got the PC training.

“June, can you hear me?” asked Rhonda. “Yes.” was her slurred answer. Both women had to be in there late 20’s early 30’s, and were no doubt from out of state, and fled bad relationships. They would not be missed, and Rhonda would just deny they ever showed up. “June: how old are you?” asked Rhonda. “31,” was the answer given. “How far back can you remember, June? to what age?” asked Rhonda. “I remember my 5th birthday party in Ohio, on my Uncles’ farm, because I got to ride a Pony.” June replied. Rhonda racked her brain, she wanted some variety. She felt she was caught in a rut. She wanted to brainwash this one a little differently. She liked the erasing of all previous memories, and enjoyed having a fresh slate to start with. But her tastes for the kinky were increasing. She wanted more than just robotic foot slaves, and the occasional cunnilingual pleasure. She remembered how hot she got watching Karen rim that girl downstairs, and wanted to be serviced from both sides, simultaneously.

She thought it would be great to have June behind, and Carmen in front. Totally compliant, totally in tune with her body. She’d have bookends, and awake in the morning with one on each foot, one cooking and one cleaning. If she felt bored or not in the mood they could service each other, while she videotaped them. There were plenty of internet sites that would buy the tapes, and she could eventually pimp them out if she so desired. Hmm. For now she’d program the rest of the afternoon.

Karen was toast, downstairs, Alicia in Atlanta was no doubt continuing her training, and soon Carmen and June would be at Rhonda’s total service. She looked at her watch. Carmen should have forgotten everything before her high school graduation by now, and in another hour she’d remember nothing before this afternoon. A blank slate to be written on by the wishes of Rhonda James. Two for the price of one. It was going to be a warm and sticky summer.