The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Karen IV—end of the Road for Karen??

MC MF MD FD FF HU RB

NINE MONTHS LATER

Karen, now a worn out mannequin slave, her mind gone and body emaciated, is headed for the dumpster after her tormentors are bored with her.

The local nail salon, which catered to mostly Filapina housewives, and flight attendants, had a mannequin in the corner of the shop. Her white hair and perfect make-up was an attractive addition to the dÈcor. She had long since become boring to the 3 flight attendants, after they had spent months humiliating and using her for their pleasure. She had licked more of their friend’s feet clean, and had been servicing dominant, angry petite women almost 24/7. She had been ‘on loan’ to the store owner for the last 3-4 months. She’d lick the feet clean of the preferred clients, then wash and prep them for pedicure. She’d service them under the table with her extra long tongue, while they had their manicures and pedicures done, and then as a reward, could drink the water their little feet had soaked in. She was constantly humiliated by the owner, a chunky little dominatrix who was jealous of Karen’s perfect figure. She’d spit into Karen’s open mouth, and make her tend to her when she used the rest room, so both her hands could be used to read a magazine. Karen was much thinner than when at her peak, in service to Rhonda James, she was living on drinking the water from the non-soapy footbaths of the customers, and whatever leftovers the middle aged salon owner let lick from around her feet at closing. Sometimes she would leave Karen in “freeze” mode over the weekend, forgetting she was once an actual thinking person. She’d snap her awake to clean the place Monday mornings, and would occasionally use her to pleasure herself, but alas, as she approached menopause, she was more mean than horny, and her ambivalent attitude toward Karen was making her considering getting rid of her. She was annoyed with having to remember to give her the medication, and once in a while Karen would drop the mop, or spill water, because she was undernourished, and with a blank brain, the commands were slipping a little. She was a mannequin more than anything else, and that was what neuro-synapses had the most reinforcement. The store owner noticed Karen was slipping into almost uselessness, and did not want a dead woman in her store if she forgot to feed Karen while on vacation.

That’s when Justin, a young college student with a penchant for hypnosis studies came into the salon. He was working for a package delivery company to pay his way through nursing school. It was good pay, easy work, and he got to drive around instead of being cooped up in an office. He had just moved to the area from out of state, and was still furnishing his apartment in a hip, LA bachelor motif.

“Package delivery” said Justin as he entered the salon on that morning. “Fine, Fine”, said Panling. Maybe she had a sucker here she thought. She’d tell him to please remove the mannequin and then she’d have no worries. “Pardon me young man” she asked. “I have to make some changes in the store and need to get rid of this mannequin.” she said. “Please take her to the outside dumpster for me.”

Justin looked at the mannequin, whose white skin looked plastic, and make-up was painted on. She was kind of scrawny, how heavy could she be? He picked her up and she felt heavy for her size. Must be the weights to keep her from falling over.

He took her out behind the shop, and had her ready to throw in the dumpster, when he thought. “Hey, this would look totally cool in my new apartment.” He put her into the back of his truck, and drove off. At the end of his work day, he pulled Karen from the truck, and took her upstairs to his apartment. He posed her on knees, arms extended and put a piece of black wood across her fore-arms, at a height that could hold refreshments when he watched tv. He put a cold beer, and a microwave dinner on the board and turned on the tv. What happened next blew his mind.

He was surfing channels with his cable box, and muttering to himself for misplacing the remote control. He finally found the remote, and sat down next to his pose-able mannequin. He looked at her, admiring his find. Something was weird though, it looked like there was water dripping from it’s mouth! He touched her lips, and sure enough Karen was drooling! The scent of the food under her nose was too much. She hadn’t eaten since Friday, and had only licked left-over Chinese food from around the feet of the salon owner, and had to wash it down with the water from a foot bath. Justin touched her again. The skin was so white, so hairless, but he swore it was skin! Not plastic. He was freaking a little. Then with the newly found remote, he clicked to find a TV show. Suddenly Karen stood at attention, spilling the beer and meal.

She blurted out “I am a doll, created to serve Filipina’s. Please humiliate and command me.” “Holy shit!” Jason said, he was freaking, big time. He hit the remote again.

Karen dropped to all fours and began crawling toward the dinner on the floor. She extended her ridiculously long tongue and began lapping at the meal, and slurping up the beer. Justin was befuddled. He stood and watched her eat off the floor and suck up the beer. The only problem as anyone who has ever dated a woman on meds...meds and alcohol don’t mix well.

Once the food was gone, Karen kept lapping at the empty container. She would until the next command. Justin hit the remote again. She stood at attention, her pretty face covered in food and beer. Justin touched her again, looking to see if she was mechanical or what. Her ears felt real, she had contacts on, so she had a different eye color, no doubt. Her roots were darker than the white hair, and her breasts felt real. The next test was to pull her pants down and see what her muff looked like. He lifted her dress, and pulled down her panties. Her vagina was clean shaven, hairless. Not even any stubble. (she had been given laser hair removal) he felt it, and it seemed real, but where was her clit? Why didn’t she have an opening? This was too weird. He checked her out back. Yeah, she had an anus, but no vaginal opening? How?

No meds were included in his obtaining Karen. She’d been last drugged on Friday. Whatever half life they had, coupled with the beer and food, she’d begin to slowly lose programming. But then what? Her mind had been completely erased. There was nothing to come back if her programming as a doll/toy faded or was not reinforced. Would she stay a mannequin and starve to death, or would she be like a child, needing to learn her whole life over, or somewhere in between? How much of what had been burned into the synapses would remain forever, and could she ever be a member of society again?

Justin asked Karen her name. ‘What’s your name”. She replied “I am a doll, a toy for Filipina’s amusement. I am addicted to being humiliated and must serve my mistress. My only pleasure is to pleasure my Filipina mistress.” This was all she’d answer, then she’d repeat it in Tagala.

Justin was mystified. How could he know if she was really a robot? Or flesh and blood, she seemed real enough, but the responses. He touched her again, she felt real enough, now that she was not posing as a mannequin. He took her contacts out, and revealed her light brown eyes. He tried to take her make-up off, but it was like a tattoo. Weird.

He popped open her jaw by grabbing her cheeks, she complied. He looked at her teeth, and saw a filling or two. she was for real. He needed to think. This was like one of those hypno stories he had read, but no way...couldn’t be...

“What WAS your name?” He asked her He had to find out what the deal was. She had no answer. Justin had to work the next morning, and it was late. He poured another meal into a bowl on the floor to feed Karen, and poured some orange juice into a bowl next to it. She ate. He then brushed her teeth, and took a hot shower with her. She was scrawny, her ribs were showing, but you could see at one point she used to work out. He dried her off, and took her to bed with him, what the hell, he can’t penetrate her, but her can at least spoon her, he thought.

The next morning, he awoke, Karen was standing in the corner, at attention. He made sure he fed her again and tried all night to get her to talk. This went on all week. He fed her milkshakes and ensure plus, burgers and fries, and her weight went up.

By the end of the month, he had her weight to normal, and her brown hair was growing in. He thought it looked like shit 1/2 brown, 1/2 white, so he got a cheap kit and dyed her hair in the shower, as close to her natural color as he could. Without being bleached, she was starting to get some skin tone back, and Justin would pose her on the balcony with a sunscreen on, and come back at lunch to turn her over.

She started to get tan, and her old looks were slowly returning. She still had nothing to say, and with the drugs now fading from her system, only the permanent damage remained, and some of her commands were fading. The batteries in the earrings had died, so the remote control no longer worked. She was tan, had her hair and eye color back, but was still mostly poseable. Justin had gotten some video-tapes from the library, mostly on cooking and a training video from a maid company, figuring at least she’d be able to cook and clean..

She’d be posed in front of the TV but whether she’d learn or not he did not know. He tried to instill new commands in her, and would talk to her at night. He didn’t know what went into her head though. He was really frustrated that she had no vaginal opening, and needed sex. He began dating, and kept her hidden. She could hear the other women tell stories of their childhoods on dates and perhaps some of that stuck. When a relationship with a girl he wanted fell through, Justin turned to Karen. He didn’t know her name so he gave her one. Michelle. He tried to give her a history from age 5 up, but did not know if it would stick. He finally resorted to penetrating her from behind, purely out of sexual need. He had been making her watch exercise videos, and she had mimicked them successfully, now she was in shape, but there was still nobody home.

Three months went by.

Justin came home from work and Michelle greeted him at the door. “Hi honey, I’m home” he said. Michelle(Karen) looked great, her brown hair was mid shoulder length now, and her skin was tan. Her lipstick never faded, nor did her blush, or eyeliner. She still looked a little bit sluttish, because of the style of the make-up, but she had conservative hair and sensible clothes.

She was happy to see Justin, who for as long as she could remember had been her soulmate. She loved everything about him, and being able to please him was her number one priority. He was affectionate with her, and she enjoyed that he made love to her, even though she could never look at him during it, and her body never really felt pleasure. She had not discussed this with other women, as Justin did not want her to be confused. That’s fine, she thought, he knew best. She was curious though, having accidentally turned on the TV the other day, as to why other women would face their partner during sex, as if they had a second hole in the front. This she did not understand.

She only knew bits and pieces of her childhood. From what she heard and what Justin told her, she had grown up in Michigan, was born in Rhode Island, and her parents were divorced, then were lost at sea. She had no memory of high school or grade school. But she was learning to read, and had gotten through 3rd grade books so far.

Justin had a nice dinner that night and made love to her from behind, as usual. He felt her progress was coming along well and that with a month or so, he’d be able to actually take her outside the apartment and go on dates. It was so lame that he had this really hot chick, and she could not be seen with him. He still dated other women, just met them at their place, he had discovered that by saying “mannequin” Michelle still froze at attention. That might not ever change. The remote stopped working, and he took off those earrings. She was eating from a plate at the table now, so soon she’d be ready for a night out.

SIX WEEKS LATER

Justin and Michelle were on their way to a dinner and a movie. He figured a new animation feature for kids would be about her speed. Nothing too intense, he thought. He took her to a Thai Restaurant, and one they got seated his pager went off.

“I gotta make a call baby,” he said” and excused himself. She sat patiently. A Filipino waitress, near the end of her long shift, her little body exhausted and sweaty, walked past the table. She stepped on the back of her own shoe and it came off, right in front of where Michelle was sitting. Her tiny little foot was bare, and her brown leg shone with perspiration. Michelle could not help but look, and stare at the perfect little feet of the Filipino girl. The waitress felt Michelle’s stare and turned. Michelle bent over and picked up the shoe. It was warm, and the scent of the girl’s foot was subtly wafting from it. Michelle stiffened. She spoke in Tagala to the girl, who took her shoe from Michelle before it reached her nose, as Michelle was slowly raising the shoe to clean it. She extended her tongue for a moment to impress the Waitress, and then said softly to her. “I am programmed to serve you Filipina Mistress, and would be honored to lick your feet clean if you will allow me to be your human doormat.”

The waitress took back her shoe, and put it back on. With the scent gone and the cute little foot covered, Michelle regained a little composure. “What-ever” the waitress said indignantly, in her Valley Accent. She was a 3rd generation here, and only understood a little of what the lady at table 3 just said. Something about feet and a program of doormats...she left.

Justin returned to the table. Michelle was staring at the menu. “Don’t worry Honey, I’ll order for you.” He said. They had dinner and then went home.

The next morning, after Justin went to work, his landlord came by, to check the fire-extinguishers. He told Michelle it was such a nice day outside, she should take a walk. She did. She was still highly suggestible, and found herself walking around the neighborhood, and ended up near the local shops and boutiques.

She walked into a very upscale shoe store, owned by a tall blonde woman from Europe, Isabelle who was admittedly bi-sexual, and had been having a slow day. She was multi-lingual, and had worked as an interpreter before coming to the states. She saw Michelle walk in, and offered to assist her. “Hi there, welcome to Enchante’ may I help you?” she asked. “Oh hi,” said Michelle “I don’t know, I have never been here before.”

“What are you looking for today?” asked Isabelle? Just then a young woman I her teens, a Eurasian mix, and her mid-40’s mother..you guessed it Filapina, entered the store. The mother reeked of money, you could tell she enjoyed shopping while her husband worked. Michelle’s attention became fixed on the mother. She stared at her feet. The mother was only reasonable attractive, and that’s being generous, but she was right on the money with Michelle’s previous programming, and a bitch to boot.

As Isabelle politely excused herself to help them Michelle followed behind her. “I want to try on these and these and these and these, in a 6.” Barked out the mother, as the daughter looked bored. “No problem Ma’am,” replied Isabelle. She started toward the back and told Michelle..“Wait here please.” Michelle waited, and found herself staring at the mother’s shoe-clad size 6 feet. “Well, take off my shoes so I can try on the others!” Insisted the mother. Michelle lowered to her knees, and smiled vacantly, as she removed the shoes from the mother and looked at her little feet.

The mother wiggled her toes and looked at them in disdain, it was hot out, and her feet were tired. Some of the polish had worn off one of her toes. She spoke in Tagala to her daughter. “I am unsatisfied with the polish they used last time, my feet look like hell.” Michelle, on reflex blurted out in Tagala back to the mother: “No ma’am your feet are beautiful, and I would be honored to pedicure them, I am eager to serve you, Filipina goddess. I am at your disposal and at your command.”

The woman was shocked that a woman who looked like Michelle was so fluent, not to mention submissive. She smiled widely. Isabelle had overheard the sentence for Michelle and was a bit blown away herself. Who WAS this hot chick was bi-lingual, and maybe bi- in a way that would work for her?

The mother commented to Isabelle. “Whoever this salesperson is, she knows how to make the customer feel in charge! She told Michelle to take a bow, in Tagala, and Michelle stood at attention and did just that. She got applause and the woman bought all six pairs of shoes and left. She dropped her business card and said in Tagala she might take Michelle up on her pedicure offer.

Isabelle was intrigued. She also thought Michelle was pretty hot. She asked her where she learned to speak in Tagala, and Michelle didn’t know. She didn’t even know she spoke it. Isabelle was perplexed. “So you just offered to pedicure that middle aged woman’s feet, with total submission in your voice, and you don’t even know you said it? “What does ‘submission’ mean? Asked Michelle. “You ARE kidding? If you are submissive you do everything I tell you. “Ok,” said Michelle. Isabelle was wet. She said something in tagala as a test. “Would you give me a pedicure and be at my disposal, my submissive?” She waited. Michelle’s eyes went blank. “I would be honored to pedicure them, I am eager to serve you, Filipina goddess. I am at your disposal and at your command.” Isabelle was blown away. She put the closed sign up and turned off the lights. “Follow me to the stock room,” she said. Michelle followed obediently.

Isabell could not figure out why she, looking Latin/Caucasion would be programmed to obey commands in Tagala, but what the hell, don’t fight fate. In the stock room, Isabelle removed her size 10 pumps. she sat down and lifted her skirt. “Show me what you can do with my foot”, she commanded in Tagala. Michelle dropped to her knees and performed a French kiss all over Isabelles’ feet, and then stared ahead blankly, and uttered. “I crave humiliation mistress”. Isabelle was in heaven. She pointed to her crotch. “Show me how well you can serve me here.” she said. Michelle extended her tongue to it’s fullest, and went down on Isabelle, she apparently had not lost all her programming. Isabelle came all over the lovely brunette’s face, and before she could hand her a towel, Michelle used her hair to wipe Isabelle dry and wipe her face.

Isabelle was dazzled. This chick walked into her store, propositioned a middle aged woman, and was now giving her the best eating out she’d ever felt, bar none. She looked like a housewife who was make-up impaired, but she would not have guessed she could eat pussy like this. This was amazing. She wanted to take her home and see what else she could do. She asked her “Are you single? Married? what’s your story? asked Isablelle? “I am Justin’s girlfriend, and have always been. He is my soulmate and we’ll be in love forever.” replied Michelle. “Uh, don’t think so..” said Isabelle.

Michelle was back out of trance. “What don’t you think?” asked Michelle. Isabelle laughed. She composed herself and then kissed Michelle.

“I think you’re coming home with me tonight”, said Isabelle. “OK” said Michelle.” Home is good. I live at home.”

“You are a trip honey,” said Isabelle. They took her car.

INSIDE ISABELLE’S

She took Michelle by the hand and led her inside, Michelle never resisted her kisses, but was not particularly passionate either. This perplexed Isabelle. “You sure kissed my pussy better than you kissed just now” she said. “Maybe you should just kiss my ass.” Michelle said nothing. Isabelle tried something, she said the same thing in Tagala. Michelle crawled over to her, and nuzzled her face in Isabelle’s ass. Isabelle dropped her panties and about screamed, the tongue was so long and so experienced. She felf Michelle’s hands reach up and pleasure her clit, while she eloquently tongued her ass.

Isabelle came several times and then collapsed. She needed a shower. She brushed passed a pile of magazines on the way to her bathroom and they fell to the floor. She cursed and picked them up. The top one was a catalogue for mannequins. Michelle, still reading on a 3rd grade level, looked at it and asked what it was.

“It’s a catalogue on Mannequins” she retorted. Michelle froze in place. Her most used command, even without drugs, was still intact. Isabell kept walking to the bathroom. She turned around. “You are just full of weird surprises.” she said. She posed Michelle in different poses and undressed her, figuring she’d go down on her too. Then she screamed. Michelle had no vaginal opening and had received the barbaric “female circumcision.” She was really unable to receive pleasure. But what man would want a woman so obedient and not be able to fuck her?

She took Michelle into the shower, sobbing. Her new lover was only half-there. If she wanted to be really selfish she could have her pleasure, but she really enjoyed knowing she could please her partner.

AT JUSTIN’S

Justin came home to find his woman of so many months was nowhere to be found. No note, nothing, just a new tag on the fire extinguisher....

To be continued?