The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Karen’s Return Part 2

Copyright Nick Vegas © 2012

Rhonda quietly opened her door and pointed inside, Karen walked mechanically inside. Karen was back, and Rhonda planned on keeping her this time.

Rhonda walked around her long lost personal slave, looking her over from head to toe. Karen was back at her normal weight it seemed, fairly fit, flesh toned but not especially tanned. She had faded traces of the blush the Filipina flight attendants used on her, but a good spray tan would cover that. Her hair was back to its normal color, but had no real style. Rhonda examined her teeth, like a horse, and they were o.k.

Her clothes were drab, as she dressed like a hippie lesbian, and her armpits needed shaving. Rhonda grabbed Karen’s ankle and bent her leg at the knee: as she suspected, her heels were cracked and dry and she needed a pedicure.

She wasted no time putting Karen into an extremely deep trance, and allowing her to collapse like a rag doll on the floor, totally open once again to all Rhonda’s ideas, suggestions and commands. She gruffly posed her limp rag doll into a position that allowed her to sit in a chair, with Karen’s legs and waist between the chair legs, and her face as a convenient foot-rest for Rhonda’s perspired soles. As Rhonda used Karen’s face once again as a floor-mat, she demanded that Karen lick her perfect feet clean, and memorize and savor everything her 5 senses could perceive about Rhonda’s feet.

“Karen, you are back where you belong now, back in the service of Rhonda James, your sole operator. All 5 of your senses are excited to be under my feet once more, and for good. All your fantasies of being my maid, my servant, my slave, controlled by me like a robot, are all flooding back to you. Nothing is more important than serving and worshipping Rhonda James. There is no limit to how much you will debase yourself to serve me. You would gladly wear all form of tattoos and marking to proclaim your loyalty to me, and you desire to be owned by me.” Said Rhonda. Karen absorbed every word of her subjugation from the perspired, strong-legged blonde New Yorker. The sound of her accent was still a tremendous turn on for Karen. Her mind filled with all the dreams and masturbatory fantasies Rhonda had planted before. Sure, Rhonda was shorter than her, and almost a little tough looking, with blonde ringlet hair, and muscular calves, but Karen’s perception of perfection was now Rhonda James. She remembered all her young fantasies, sneaking in and worshipping her babysitter’s feet. She knew only that she had always wanted to submit completely to a strong, controlling blond woman, one who would put her in her place, and completely control her. Karen’s body was pulsing with pleasure as Rhonda spoke, pressing her perfect size 8.5 feet into her face. She could feel Rhonda’s controlling energy traveling from Rhonda’s soles into her. She imagined all the scenarios Rhonda described, like a movie burning into her brain.

She imagined herself once again at Rhonda’s beck and call, being allowed to gaze upon her, serve her, grovel before her, taste her every flavor, smell her every scent, to be possessed by her. She thought she heard herself cry out “Rhonda James”, but it was in her mind.

Rhonda wasted no time. She had recently acquired the services of a salon through her means of ‘persuasion’, and would be able to simply order the young owner to groom Karen as she wished. Rhonda owned a portion of the business so she had access to a spray tan booth and tanning beds, hair-cut and color, manicures and pedicures.

After waiting for the panicking woman on the street below to drive away, Rhonda made her way to the salon, putting a scarf and sunglasses on Karen, her reclaimed property, as far as she was concerned. Karen moved like a sleep walker, Rhonda guided her to her make-over.

AT THE SALON

Rhonda approached the counter with Karen walking slowly behind her. A perky little red-head, all of 21, came out from the office and stepped up to the counter. Her perky smile and friendly demeanor suddenly became a blank stare of obedience as she saw Rhonda James, and she slowly came to attention. She could feel her crotch moisten as the demanding blond approached the counter. Rhonda James had completely taken control of the girl the first week she started at the salon. The redhead now spoke in a low monotone: “Ms. Rhonda James, how may we serve you today?” she asked. ‘You may give my ‘friend’ here a makeover to my specifications Amber.” Said Rhonda dryly, aware of her power over the young woman. ‘Yes Ms. James’, was the obedient reply.

Karen’s body hair was groomed to stripper perfection, body waxed and landing strip cleaned up. Her hair was cut into an extreme bob cut, with a shock dangling over one eye, and trimmed high up on the neck in the back, with a hint of burgundy in her dark brown hair. Her manicure and pedicure were done in a chrome polish. She was given a half hour on the tanning bed, then as her skin slowly converted the treatment into increased melanin, she was given the darkest and longest lasting spray tan available. At the end of the makeover, Karen had a more polished, feminine and exotic look. She looked like an idealized version of the old Karen. The Karen Rhonda had stolen away from her boyfriend, regressed and altered the memories of, and molded from hot competition neighbor into submissive foot slave, with a fetish for everything Rhonda James.

Karen no longer needed to be concealed by the scarf and glasses, and followed her sole operator from the salon to Rhonda’s car, as the hapless young attendant closed the front door, flipped the sign to ‘closed’ and retreated to her office to furiously masturbate about the control Rhonda James had over her, fantasizing about all the ways she’d gladly debase and degrade herself for Rhonda is she were only asked to again.

BACK AT RHONDA’S

Rhonda’s place had fallen into a bit of disarray since she had bored with her last two slaves and sold them overseas. A maid in the house full time would be nice, but this time she had to lay claim to Karen for good. While the tattoo would only be temporary, it’s effectiveness on the mind would be outstanding. Using a stencil and a deeply permanent Marker, Rhonda had Karen hold perfectly still while in trance, and drew a ‘tramp stamp’ on her, as well as a small bar code on the back of Karen’s neck.

She dressed her in a latex black bikini, and stood back to observe her new possession. Standing at attention, with her new extreme bob haircut and coloring, dark tan, and shiny bikini, Karen looked outstanding. Rhonda needed to deepen her training a little, so she commanded her into trance.

‘Yes Rhonda James’ said the statuesque brunette to the athletic blonde. “Karen, I am going to enhance your training some more, and take you deeper under my complete and total control, which is something you need and desire to make you happier than you have ever been, do you understand?” ‘Yes Ma’am’ was Karen’s soft reply.

Rhonda sat in a chair, removing her running shoes, which she always wore without socks. Her thick, muscular calves were chiseled from her daily power walks, and her torso was fit. She sat dominantly with her arms crossed. She was never going to ‘ask’ Karen anything, she simply commanded.

“Crawl to me, slave. Crawl to me and offer me complete obedience and loyalty.” Karen lowered herself to all fours, crawling towards Rhonda with her calves on the carpet, and when her face was inches from Rhonda’s soles, she spoke. “I offer you complete obedience and loyalty Rhonda James.” With an evil smirk, Rhonda replied: “You belong to me now Karen, completely, you are my property, mind and body, nothing would give you greater pleasure and complete you more than being completely owned by me. It would give you an orgasm so powerful you would want your life to revolve around pleasing and serving me.”

Rhonda pulled a hand-held mirror out of the drawer next to her, as well as a second, smaller mirror. “Read your tramp stamp and tell me what you see.” Karen looks at the mirror and it’s reflection, which makes the stamp readable.

“Property of Rhonda James” said Karen. “Property-of-Rhonda” she said again, breathing heavier. She began to shudder with pleasure. Rhonda then pulled a collar out from under the pillow next to her, and held it out for Karen to read. “Lastly slave, read this out loud, and remember what it says, as you will not need to read again until I say you are able to, deepening your dependence on me.” Karen took the collar, and read it. “Karen James”. ‘Yes, Karen James.’ Said Rhonda “You are my property, your new last name shows that. I own you now.” At that, Karen began to feel the wave of the most incredible orgasm roll over her, and Rhonda clasped the collar around her neck. “Lick my feet in gratitude” Rhonda commanded, as Karen faithfully and obediently used her long tongue to thoroughly lick her owner’s feet, while writhing in orgasm knowing she was indeed her property, branded by tattoo and collared. She savored everything about Rhonda’s feet, and all five of her senses fired off in ecstasy.

“Mark yourself with my scent slave.” Said Rhonda, and Karen debased herself by rubbing Rhonda’s feet all over herself. “If you were ever reincarnated, you’d wish to be one of my shoes, so you could wrap yourself around my feet and feel me both inside you and my full weight upon you. Allow that thought to intensify your orgasm,” said Rhonda dryly. Karen moaned as she imagined it, imagined Rhonda’s feet deep inside her, her body merely a shell to protect her perfect owner’s feet. She imagined Rhonda’s feet marking her with their scent, existing only for Rhonda’s comfort. Her hips bucked as she slavishly licked Rhonda’s soles, between her toes memorizing every wrinkle, every toe print, hoping for a little grain of sand of piece of lint from her owner.

Rhonda opened her legs, revealing her wet crotch. “You have been waiting your whole life for this honor Karen.” Said Rhonda. ‘You may now lick me until I orgasm, and you will swallow every drop, feeling my DNA travel through you taking over your own. You will memorize everything subtly about my pussy, and after I cum, you will use that extra long tongue of yours to wiggle up my asshole, even if it cuts off your air and you faint in the process.”“Memorize everything about it and worship it” she demanded as Karen used her tongue to get Rhonda off. Rhonda came like a gusher and Karen gladly swallowed every drop. The taste of Rhonda was amazing, better than she had fantasized about. Karen then pushed her face deeper between Rhonda’s strong thighs, reaching her arms under, pinned down by Rhonda, and worked her tongue deftly into Rhonda’s tight anus. Karen’s air supply was limited but her orgasm was mind blowing. She fell limp at Rhonda’s feet, unconscious but smiling. Rhonda awoke her by allowing a spittle to slowly descend into Karen’s face awakening her, so she could continue her subjugation.

Karen’s retraining continued this way. Her nights ended kneeling at the foot of Rhonda’s bed, then ‘sleeping’(with Rhonda’s implanted dreams) until Rhonda awoke in the morning. She began her day worshiping, then washing and drying Rhonda’s feet before Rhonda did her power walk along the strand, cleaning the apartment and preparing breakfast for Rhonda. Upon Rhonda’s return, she immediately went into ‘human doormat mode’, after which she served Rhonda breakfast, then ate her portion. Rhonda showered, to be dried by Karen, and then while Rhonda worked at the ‘career guidance center’ (a front to recruit slaves and sell them), Karen cleaned the rest of the apartment, and worshipped then washed Rhonda’s laundry.

Karen masturbated several times per day, using the fantasies Rhonda implanted, all of which simply deepened Karen’s desire to worship every facet of Rhonda, submit to her completely, and want nothing more than to please her mistress.

Karen remembered nothing before Rhonda James, only flashes of a sexy baby-sitter, a life-long submissive personality, and attraction to dominant pushy, athletic blondes, and an intensely kinky foot fetish and need to be controlled as far back as she remembered.

Karen was now irrevocably Rhonda’s, and being reminded she was merely property of the dominant New York blonde only made Karen wetter and wetter. Rhonda James was now in permanent control of Karen. Karen’s return was for life.